Zeta Tau Alpha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five: Sorority sisters forever Zeta Tau Alpha

Back at the farmhouse we sat around the fireplace drinking wine, telling stories melancholy had set in over our small group. Tomorrow it was back to our lives we made promises to stay in touch but we all lived very busy lives in different parts of the country.

Savana took my hand and we walked up the stairs to her bedroom. Laying down together we cuddled holding each other filled with emotion. Endings and beginnings, life and death, we made sweet love that was ten years in the making. Her beautiful face, soft lips, finding comfort in the arms of my sorority sister.

Our eyes filled with tears, joy and sadness, such strong emotions coming forward. Trying to find a sense of meaning to it all I love Savana in ways you can only have with someone you share history with, memories of days gone by, growing, learning, loving, together on our separate journeys, apart but always together.

Savana wrapping her legs around my body a slow erotic humping, rubbing, grinding, two becoming one. A mystical, primal connection, our sex sounds filling the silent night a beautiful song coming together in a grand climax.

Chapter Five: A morning shower

Climbing in the shower with her, washing Savana's back with my soft soapy hands, reaching around washing her breast with the hot soapy water, I teased with her soapy nipples, taking my time, as I let my hand slide down slowly over her flat stomach over her smooth body to a soaking wet pussy.

Rubbing softly, caressing, washing, the soap so slippery, making love to each other, letting my wet soapy fingers play with with her little clit, rubbing softly. Inserting one then two fingers inside her, kissing under the hot water. Slowly moving in and out, our desire growing with each thrust. Our soapy fingers making a slurping sound as our fingers thrust in then out. The hot water, the steam, lust, mixing to make a beautiful moment between sorority sisters, old friends, new lovers.

Tingling all over with sensory pleasures, legs spread and my right foot raised on the tube, hot water trickling down my ass crack sending shivers up my spine. Moaning, pulling back, moving my hips to meet her soapy slick fingers plunging into me. My body dancing with pleasure, a magnificent feeling, our scents filling the bathroom, the sweet smell of sex.

Slowly dropping my wet fingers down the crack of Savana's plump ass to her tight asshole rubbing my soapy fingers on her tight little asshole. Probing the entrance, gently, poking one wet finger inside her ass thrusting so deep, she lets out a deep sigh. Then out, then in, adding another wet soapy finger and a third driving hard pounding her ass, deeper and deeper. Savana rubbing my wet soapy clit as the first waves of sheer pleasure start encompassing my little body.

The hot water, a bathroom full of hot steam, our own little sauna. The pain and pleasure, the depravity, of fucking my sorority sister's sweet ass. The dirty little redheaded, I love so much, as she screams in delight, I drop to my knees for a taste of her sweet cunt.

Savana is so wet my long tongue exploring her sweet insides. Curling, dancing, tasting her juices with my long tongue. She grabbed my head, gasping for air, legs trembling. knees buckling, "YES! Cheri YES!" She screamed.

We dried each others wet bodies and dressed Savana was driving Megan and Riley to the airport. I decided to stay at the farm and wait for here return. Hugging Megan and Riley filled with the emotions of parting again not knowing when we would be together again. I walked around the farm alone with my thoughts finally entering the barn.

Chapter Six: The Barn

Suddenly pushed to the ground a massive weight on top of me struggling to get free as strong hands groped at my little body. My brain racing unsure what was happing my flannel shirt was ripped open I felt a large rough hand squeezing and pinching my breast and nipples.

When my jeans were unbuttoned and slid down with my panties I screamed "NO!" That's when I heard his evil laugh receiving a hard slap to my bare buttocks, leaving only the heat and sting of pain across my bare ass cheeks. Again and again 'SLAP' 'SLAP'. My breathing stopped in pain and shock. My cunt wept as my clit rubbed the ground beneath me grinding into the dirt. My brain whipped wildly between what was happing to me.

Just when I'd adjusted to the rhythm of the slapping he pressed the head of his cock to my asshole it felt huge. My body and mind was too lost in the rough and tumble of the restrained force to voice a verbal objection. My fingers clawed at the dirt below me. I was wrestling with the idea of twisting, turning and rolling out from under him but he rested his full weight on me, pinning my little body firmly in place.

His cock head pulsed against my tight asshole sending shivers up my spine. Once, twice, I began to shake my head, no, but he thrust downwards my tight asshole stretching to except the invasion. So hard and so fast, his cock so thick, my body opened for him excepting his invasion. Thick, thick, swollen meat filled my asshole, so thoroughly that I squeaked and screamed in shock, pleasure and pain filling my brain. My taut anal muscle rang hot with pain at the force. I gasped, too shocked to interpret any of the new sensations. His cock was felt thicker than I had ever seen, feeling more like a fist. It sat deep inside me, pulsing with a forbidden lust and desire filling my head, my muscles were stinging. My body jerked under his weight in an attempt to reject his invasion. He groaned and gave an evil hiss through his teeth. Shockingly his cock seemed to grow, pulsing and thickening even further. His thighs shuddered as they pressed against mine pinned to the ground in a horse stall.

Just when I thought he was in as deep as he could go he pressed down and opened me up even more another inch, then two. I gasped in pain, he groaned in pleasure, it was in my head to push him off, the shock so encompassing, then I breathed out and realized that though it hurt there was a strange pleasure building.

My little ass did hurt, it burned and pulsed with the abuse of the invasion, but the heat moistened my cunt pressed into the dirt. I could feel my arousal sliding down my thighs, did I want this? I made a soft helpless sound of surrender, trapped between my pain and my desire, tears running down my face, unable to decide if I had willed this.

With a roar of masculine need he pulled back a fraction, grazing his cock against the sensitive walls of my bowels, then he shoved down with his hips with a ferocity that overwhelmed my tight ass. His cock speared deep into my ass. It felt like an arm more then a cock was fucking me. My hole was so narrow, so tight, that his cock was magnified proportionately. It delved like a punch that kept coming until it felt like acres of cock ploughed all the way to my throat I was so full. He was ripping me in two.

The sensation was so strong, so wrong, that I cried out, "Stop Please." He stopped, held himself still so that the only movement was the thud of his pulse. That pulse was so strong, so deeply buried in me, that I moaned and stretched beneath him. Rolling my spine so that my buttocks pushed upwards towards him, a small encouragement that didn't go unmissed.

He took advantage of my raised hips and slipped his hand between my legs. Two fingers sliding into my wet cunt. an earth shattering orgasm hit my little body like a sledgehammer. I rocked and groaned, helpless beneath him, a victim to my own pleasure. I had giving away I was enjoying my first ass fucking and with a growl he added two more fingers, stretching open my pulsing soaking wet cunt and force-feeding my body with sensory pleasures of disbelief. His sweaty body heat surrounded me, invaded me, and coaxed me, moving to meet his thrust into me. What was I doing to my self. Whichever way I turned I was assailed by yet more. Arching upwards would rasp my shoulders with his chest hair, straining away from his fingers forced his cock deeper into my sore aching ass, and peeling away from his cock impaled me on his fingers stretching my wet pussy. I rocked in sensational oblivion realizing new pleasures lost in the primal act of sex. My body so alive to every touch that I could only shake and tremble, my mouth too disconnected from my brain to form words.

He waited until the climax subsided. Until I was shivering weakly, panting. I could feel the tension of his intention but lacked the awareness to prepare for it. A fingernail grazed the hard bud of my nipple and as my body jerked in reaction he pulled away from me. His cock seemed to stretch my tight ass more on its way out almost as much as its entry. The feeling so unexpected that I had barely registered that when he thrust back in. Stiffening beneath him at the fierce lunge, my muscles tensing in protest, his fingers bunched inside my wet cunt spreading wide open, stretching those muscles from within.

As I grew accustomed to the feeling of being stretched so taut the pain lessened and was replaced by the sensation of him sliding his thick pole along the walls of my bowels. It was not somewhere that had been tickled before and felt something like a blow to the funny bone, painful and strange all at once. With the understanding that this was not true pain, not unbearable, I relaxed more deeply and was assailed by the sensation of his cock rubbing the length of that tight, tight space. His breathing deepened and that triggered yet another sensation. The knowledge that my body was going to make him cum. I felt the tension in his thighs on top of me, the stiffening of his cock, the burrowing of his fingers and the shuddering of his hot breath on my shoulder.

"Dirty little bitch." He hissed.

I smiled at the words, couldn't stop myself, better still I felt dirty, alive, his fat swollen cock pumping into my ass, I ground down against his hand, demanding, urging, his fingers probed deep inside me, ripping another body shaking orgasm from my body. It was too much for him; he gave a bellow, one of shock and triumph. With a painful grinding of his hips he pumped thick streams of hot cum into my tight ass whilst I shook and spasmed beneath him, my own pleasure heightened by his.

Epilogue:

Loading my bags in my jeep for the drive home one last long hug tears of sadness. Driving out of the driveway watching Savana get smaller in my rearview mirror. Through the country hi-ways to the Indianapolis bi-ways north on I-sixty-five the image of the Chicago skyline coming into view.

I had worked out my grief and felt a strange comfort that Lynne was still with me.

12