ZIA Ch. 01: Acquiring Chad

Story Info
ZIA teases, seduces and scores Chad.
789 words
3.24
5.3k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neallowe
neallowe
14 Followers

Chad's head bobs yet again. This statistics book is the dullest text he's ever read, but he's just got to get through it. The course is required for his major. He slides up in his chair, looking around at the almost deserted library. Then he glances at the clock -- fifteen minutes till closing. Shit, he realizes, its useless to keep on plodding away; he's comprehending virtually nothing. Shutting the book, he curses to himself and packs up his study stuff. Rising from the table he saunters slowly into the foyer.

The room is vast with a domed ceiling and dim lighting. As he crosses to the exit his peripheral vision catches a figure, quite obviously a female, in a shadowy recess. Chad reaches the exit and simultaneously hears a voice echoing low and sultry, and saying

"UMM, A BOY."

Hesitating, he then hears the distinct click-clack sound of high heels on the marble floor. They are approaching from behind, from the darkened doorway. "CHAO, BABY-DOLL." Chad hears and turns around. The vision he sees is beyond gorgeous. SHE is extremely tall, perched atop leopard skin thigh-high boots with towering stilettos, HER bodacious body coated in glistening latex.

He stares dumbstruck at the stunning blonde knockout. Smiling slyly, SHE extends an arm forward, "ZIA," SHE pronounces. He accepts HER gloved hand and sputters "Ch, Chad." He looks up into HER elegantly made-up face with intense azure eyes and realizes this alluring amazon is at least six inches taller than his six-two. He also senses that his cock is rising.

"I NEED A MALE'S..." SHE hesitates teasingly, resting a hand softly onto his chest, "...OPINION." Chad is speechless, overwhelmed by this smoldering sexpot.

"Yes, re, really?" he manages, as HER gaze brazenly inspects his instantly expanding erection which noticeably stretches out his jeans.

"ONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW ME." SHE fluffs out the bulk of the luxurious mane that cascades over each of HER shoulders.

"I, I don't," he mumbles sheepishly.

"UHH, CHAD, POOR BABY, NO YOU DON'T," a devilish glimmer in HER eyes, "SO, HONEY, YOU'RE MY BOY."

"Ohh, O, OK," he stammers feeling the tips of HER sharp fingernails trace a path down his abs, hesitating just above his raging bulge before walking back up his waist.

"THEN ZIA WANTS TO KNOW IF MY CHAD THINKS THIS COLOR LOOKS GOOD ON ME?"

With that inquiry SHE slowly, seductively pivots, HER voluptuous curves whirling through his field of vision like his most cherished wet dream.

Chad is hopelessly turned-on as HER hands glide tantalizingly over undulating hips and bobbing ass all wrapped in a second skin of vibrant metallic violet. SHE ends the show facing him again, HER enormous tits buoyantly settling before his hungry eyes.

"WELL?"

"yes, yes, gawd, yes," he blurts breathlessly.

"I KNOW MY BODY IS SUPER SEXY IN LATEX, BUT DO YOU REALLY, REALLY LIKE MY CATSUIT?" ZIA purrs provocatively.

"yesszz," he gushes, voice quivering, "you, you're per, perfect."

"OH, HOW SWEET," and SHE takes a step closer, hands lightly caressing his cheeks. "THANKS, CUTIE PIE," SHE whispers brushing HER frosted lips across his as HER knee intentionally rises up into his crotch. "I LIKE HOW VERY MUCH YOU LIKE IT!" Chad moans pathetically, horny as never before.

SHE begins toying with his shirt collar, "YOU'VE BEEN STUDYING...HARD, HAVEN'T YOU?"

Chad whines,"yesss."

"ME, TOO,"

Hands slither down his heaving chest and come to rest at his belt. "BUT NOW ITS TIME FOR A LITTLE FUN..." taking a step back, HER fingers slide along either side of his throbbing lump, "...MAYBE, A LOT OF FUN, UMMM?"

At this moment Chad is convinced he's never been so aroused, so quickly by any other female. He wants ZIA desperately. He realizes SHE could quite easily have HER way with him. He's already surrendered.

"DON'T SAY ANOTHER WORD, BABY BOY," HER toned turning somewhat wicked. "ZIA IS IN CONTROL NOW." and SHE emphasizes this with a forceful squeeze of his balls through his jeans.

Chad hears himself groan, "please take me, pleezzz."

A smirk appears on HER impossibly glamorous face and a long pointed pink tongue slithers out from between HER lips and makes a circular path.

"UHHH, SWEETIE, I AM GOING TO TAKE YOU."

He watches as ZIA starts swiveling HER curvaceous torso, arms and hands thrusting above HER head. SHE moves against his groin, a hip bone stroking up and down his hard-on.

"ohh, Zia," he pathetically murmurs. HER long tresses swirl in his face, the spiked heels of HER nasty boots beat rhythmically on the floor.

"I'LL DRIVE," he hears in a dazed fog.

"MY PLACE, NOW," SHE snarls the last word, turning abruptly and striding to the library doors. Chad stumbles behind and toward the unknown...

neallowe
neallowe
14 Followers