ZIA Ch. 02: Devouring Chad

Story Info
ZIA is joined by ZANNA to devour poor Chad.
1.3k words
4
2.5k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neallowe
neallowe
14 Followers

Chad's thoughts are reeling as he watches ZIA's towering legs powerfully placed across each other with each stride, platforms and spiked heels planted smartly causing HER hypnotic ass to gyrate like a lethal snake. This is the sensuous, arrogant walk of a runway model.

Who is SHE?

Was I selected at random or was SHE really waiting for me in particular? Why me? Has SHE been studying as SHE said; yet SHE has no books? How did SHE get me so hard, so erect in seconds?

Chad is a confused, incredible horny mess as they arrive at the library vestibule. SHE stops expectantly and he obliges by pushing open the interior door. SHE looks down on him and coos, "GOOD BOY."

They enter the small space, ZIA in the lead. Abruptly SHE turns, reaches out to grab his head. Tipping it up SHE commences an aggressive, passionate french kiss. HER tongue invades and probes everywhere in his mouth. HER luscious lips smother his as SHE squeezes his cheeks together. SHE is demonstrating just who is the alpha as SHE jabs one hand deep down under his boxers and grabs his straining hard-on.

"MINE," SHE hisses seemingly claiming his manhood. Having broken the sizzling smooch, SHE pushing Chad backwards, leaving him gasping for air. The heavy, sweet fragrance of HER perfume floods his senses. The confined area intensifies the effect. He realizes that he's been desperately inhaling HER musky scent for the last few moments. It's overwhelming and addictive. It's sapping his energy, weakening his resolve, yet turning his cock into a throbbing steel rod.

"YOU'RE GOING TO BE MY MIDNIGHT SNACK," ZIA declares, grabbing the waistband of his bulging jeans and tugging him outside. The cool evening air hits his face. The bright exterior building lights reflect off of HER shiny, metallic-coated bod sending pulsing rays into his eyes. As SHE walks, HER mane of shimmering hair sways back and forth brushing the top shelf of perfect ass cheeks which are tantalizingly separated by a deep seam in the second skin of thin, elastic rubber.

Releasing HER grip SHE raises an arm and points a remote at a low slung, pure white Corvette. Chad staggers behind this mysterious siren watching the custom guillotine doors pivot up and open. Pointing at the passenger side seat SHE tosses a word back over HER shoulder, "IN." He slumps down into the contoured leather, his vision blurring, his mind numbing.

SHE rounds the back of the Vette, running HER hand casually along the surface of a sleek, elevated spoiler. Chad senses HER slither in beside him, but he's getting so very sleepy. He looks over, faintly seeing a sly smile form on HER beautiful face and he hears HER speak. HER voice is low, as if from a long distance. "OH, BABY-DOLL. JUST RELAX. JUST FALL ASLEEP. THAT'S SO RIGHT."

Not even the roar of the sports car's turbo-charged engine stops his fade into a helpless slumber...

...Chad wakes abruptly. He's extremely groggy and tries to wipe his eyes but he finds his arms won't move because his wrists are restrained. "UMM, FINALLY," he hears a seductive female voice. Twisting his body toward the source he realizes his ankles are bound as well, and he's naked and he's on some type of metal bench. "What the f-hur-kk," his words are garbled by a hand slapped suddenly over his mouth.

Then a face comes hovering above his and waves of long, blonde tresses dangle all around. His immediate thought is, of course ZIA, but it's not. He looks up into fierce green eyes menacingly made-up dark and wicked with ebony eye shadow, and long lashes. He tries to pronounce HER name but the gloved hand stops his speech.

"YESSZZ, LITTLE ONE. IT IS ZANNA!"

A wave of fright washes down his body. His mind flashes back to last weekend and the frat party and this incredible amazon temptress. No one knew who SHE was but SHE had every guy in the house drooling and begging for HER attention. Chad was no exception and when SHE finally got around to recognizing his existence he was so fucking aroused SHE merely looked at his enormous erection and caused it to explode in his slacks. He was one of a dozen or more who SHE ruined before SHE chose two senior hunks who willingly followed HER to a waiting limo. Chad had been wanking to the memory of HER all week. Now, amazingly, here SHE is again.

"I'M SO GLAD YOU GOT TO JOIN US." SHE whispers, backing away. He stares into a mirrored ceiling seeing himself laying spread-eagle with several slender tubes disappearing into his crotch and running out of sight into the dimly lit room. He's beyond bewildered. Then another form leans over him and he whimpers seeing ZIA again. SHE is wearing a diamond laden gold mask, its tracery encircling HER brilliant azure eyes.

"I'M READY TO HAVE OUR FUN NOW, AREN'T YOU, BAY-BEE?"

Slithering a sharp fingernail down his nose SHE bends close and savagely licks first his right and then his left cheek. Raising upward SHE tips HER head back and asserts HER approval with a loud, "YUM-MEE."

He hears ZANNA in the background snicker, "I TOLD YOU HE WOULD BE A DELICIOUS FEAST." Uncontrollable quivering grips his body; fear surges through his brain.

Chad struggles to speak, "I da, don't, na, know what's go, going on?"

ZIA leans back over, HER eyes now ablaze with a dazzling red glow, HER pink tongue languidly tracing along HER lush top lip. Then ZANNA comes into view as well. HER hair is adorned with a silver tiara sporting jewels and small projecting spikes. Chad sees the same deadly fire in HER eyes as ZIA's. Now he is panicked and thrashes at the metal straps holding him but to absolutely no avail. There is no escape.

"UHH, THIS ONE DOES HAVE SOME SPUNK."

"WE'LL EXTRACT THAT SOON."

They both laugh maliciously as their nails begin scraping the inside surface of both of his thighs.

Chad closes his eyes trying to calm his frenzied nerves. He flinches when one of them encircles his raging, over-engorged member with HER hands while the other brushes his sac lightly. He instantly yelps, realizes that he is uber-sensitive and even the slightest of contact drives him wild. Then he mindlessly arches his back and frantically humps the fist clutching him. His balls are screaming for release.

"LOOK AT THAT TROPHY," ZIA exclaims, lust oozing from each of HER words.

"OUR PHEROMONES HAVE ONLY BEGUN TO ENLARGE IT." ZANNA responds breathlessly as SHE runs the palm of HER hand along the curving length of one of the tubes inserted into Chad's scrotum.

"LET'S FEED!" ZIA snarls, curling HER glossy crimson lips ever so slightly to display two sparkling white fangs.

'I WANT TO FUCK IT FIRST," ZANNA pants, undulating HER torso to the sound of a zipper parting.

Chad's mind is completely blown and can only watch as one of the evil vixens steps up, apparently on a riser of the bench and swings a glistening snakeskin boot over his midsection. His cock is swiftly impaled by a hot moist orifice that constricts as it descends engulfing his entire gigantic shaft. He shrieks loud and deliriously at the pleasure sensation of a lifetime.

Simultaneously the other glamorous vamp grabs his head and thrusts it sideways. A searing pain flashes down his neck, his skin suddenly on fire. Gloved hands viciously shove his head against the metal bench. He groans pathetically, feeling an agonizing sensation eclipsing anything he's every experience before.

The sounds of feminine moaning and snarling overwhelms the space. ZANNA and ZIA have captured, claimed and are just beginning to devour yet another boy. Chad is theirs, an addition to their collection...for as long as THEY desire and as long as he can last.

neallowe
neallowe
14 Followers