All Comments on 'Zinger'

by DavidPatrick

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent read! Provocative both emotionally and mentally, realistic and engaging from start to finish. Wonderfully written, with an intelligence that compliments every reader from the casual to the erudite. Brava!

readerfeederreaderfeederover 1 year ago

why are your stories so brilliant and devastating

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This author is a gifted story teller. Character development is outstanding and his ability to draw the reader in, to make them care about the characters, is top-notch.

I’m struck, with the reading of each story, of the melancholy involved. I feel like there is pain and suffering in the authors past that drapes over each telling. I’m drawn to each story, but I don’t like the emotional hangover that accompanies them.

Thank you for sharing your immense talent.

Craig

Kmax1958Kmax1958about 1 year ago

This is my 3rd reading of this story. I have a rough time with it because I know what’s coming. I kept putting it down, only to come back to it a little later. It’s bittersweet, but so well written that I just can’t not finish. As always, kudos to the author.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I couldn't get past the 8th page, I will eventually read the whole thing but now I couldn't. This brought out too many years out.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This story gutted me! So beautifully written. Achingly sweet and passionate. Putting on a rich display of the many kinds of love that exist. Then you broke my ever loving heart! I was literally crying "your so mean", while the tears were pouring down my face. Of course I kept reading. Only someone who has lived long enough to feel so those kinds of loves, and survive them, could write such perfect prose. It's mature and it aches in all the right places, and there is in the end, always love.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

I am a glutton for punishment and quite simply the reason for this is your writings are unputdownable.

THANK YOU

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous