Zip line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've a suggestion. You could take your knickers off and use them to dry yourself."

Heather didn't reply for a few seconds.

"You sure you're not just trying to get me out of my panties?"

"No, I'm..." I replied, flustered.

"I'm teasing you. Anyway, any guy who saved me from serious injury potentially deserves to get me out of my underwear." The image of us together pops into my head, and I get another twinge of interest in my groin area. "Don't turn around ok?"

"Of course I wouldn't look."

"Why? You don't find me attractive?"

"No, I mean yes, you are attractive. But I'd not peek."

"Even though I'm half naked now?"

The mental image of her like that is strong, because I'd already seen her naked legs.

Several minutes later, she appears next to me with her panties wadded up in her hand. She brought her arm back as if she was going to throw them into the river.

"Wait! Don't do that."

"Why? You want my pissy panties? Pervert!" She laughed.

"No. It's just we're potentially out here for the next 24 hours. So you think you won't need to go again?"

"So I've got to carry stinky panties around?"

"Here." I handed her the zip lock plastic bag I stored the survival kit in.

She stuffed her panties inside, sealed it, and stuffed it in a pocket of her jeans. As she headed off again, I noticed there seemed to be a little spring in her step. A little more of a swing of her hips. Perhaps going commando gave her a buzz?

We found the camp site shortly afterwards and quickly hunted out the supplies from the cave. There was some tinned food, a few pots and pans. Bottled water and cans of beer, and bottles of wine. Heather grabbed a bottle of wine, whilst I went for the wood to light a fire. I'd never lit a fire using just a sparker.

Which took longer than I expected, and I tried to ignore her condescending looks as I tried and failed again and again. She drank wine from the bottle and sat on a rock, watching me hunched over the fire pit. When the fire finally picked up, I felt rather smoked.

I finally took a swig of my can of beer to clear the taste of smoke from my mouth. I noticed Heather was rubbing her injured boob again. She noticed me looking.

"It's sore, and a little swollen. I've tried to take it out, but it's stuck." She contemplated me. "OK, this is a little weird, as I don't really know you. But could you look?"

"You want me to..." I nodded at her chest.

"I said it was weird. But I don't want my nipple falling off because of a lack of blood flow. I'm rather attached to them."

I shrugged, then moved to kneel in front of her. She seemed to hesitate.

"We're only doing this as a medical requirement. I don't want you freaking me out looking at my tit."

"Agreed. I'll keep it professional."

She let out a sigh, then took a large swig of wine. Then she looked up at the sky and hiked her t-shirt up under her armpits. Exposing both breasts to me. She glanced down at me to check I wasn't leering.

"I figured you'd need to see both to judge the swelling. Besides, my tits aren't a big deal, as they are so tiny."

"Small doesn't make them bad. Without trying to disrespect your friend, but at least you haven't got to lug those giant hooters that Kate does." Heather laughed.

"True, but I sometimes wish they were bigger."

"More than a handful is a waste." I replied. And tried to maintain a detached demeanour, staring at her exposed boobs.

Her right nipple was a little red and swollen compared to the left. I glanced up to see her peering down at her own breasts. Two little golden balls sat on either side of her nipple.

"What do you think, doc?"

"How do they come out?"

"One side unscrews and you can pull the bar out. I've tried, but it seems stuck. Can you try?"

"You sure. I mean, I'll have to..."

"Touch my tits? Grow up, it's not like you're 12. It's not the first time you've touched a pair of tits. Or perhaps it is, are you gay?" I scowled, and she laughed. "I'm just teasing. I caught you staring at my arse too often to think you're gay." Busted! But she didn't sound annoyed.

Tentatively, I gripped the little golden balls of her nipple rings, trying not to touch her directly, but it was unavoidable. The ends were too small not to cause my fingertips to brush up against her nipple and areola. She let out a little gasp.

"Sorry."

"No, it's ok. They are sensitive at the best of times. It being swollen and having a stranger tweak them seems to amplify it. Any luck?"

"No, it's fairly solid. Can I try the other one to get a comparison?"

"OK, but if I think you're just out to cop a feel and I catch you smiling, I'll bop you on the snoz."

"Entirely reasonable."

I switched to her other breast and confirmed I was turning it the right way and it needed little pressure to unscrew the end. Gently, I removed it entirely and had a flashback to when I was a kid and my mum had me put earrings through her pierced ears. A strange memory and not appropriate for me manhandling a stranger's breasts.

"Hang on, I've got an idea." I pulled out my multi-tool and opened the pliers.

Heather's hand slapped over her breast. "What are you doing with that?"

"I'm going to ever so gently try to unscrew it, and I need a better grip. I'll be careful, I promise."

Using the cloth of her t-shirt in one hand to get a better grip on one side, I gently applied the pliers to the other side. Making sure I didn't tug on her nipple as much as possible, I tried to unscrew the end. Heather let out a gasp of discomfort but sat still as it finally moved.

When I took it out, we saw the bar in the middle was a little bent out of shape.

"I think we need to give that another wipe with antiseptic."

"Fine, you do it. You've already had your hands all over my tits. You might as well finish up."

I wasn't sure if she was joking or not, but I removed another wipe from my survival tin and tore it open. When she made no move to take it, I tentatively wiped her nipple and areola. She winced, but didn't cry out or jump up. In fact, I noticed her other nipple became rock hard at its sister's stimulation.

I sat back, and she tugged her t-shirt back down.

"I think it'll be tender for a while, but no long-term damage. Keep your boyfriend away from them for a few days."

"I don't have a boyfriend. In fact, that was the point of this stupid trip. Kate wanted me to check out her boyfriend's friend."

"I suspected that was the case. Nothing doing?"

"He was alright, but I prefer a more manly man. He had a little too much hair gel and personal grooming. I like an older guy with a beard."

Suddenly, she looked a little awkward. She'd almost described me.

"I'm gonna get more wine. If I'm going to be sleeping on the ground, I'd rather be too drunk to feel it."

That wasn't a prospect I was looking forward to and remembered the cable saw in my kit. It was a cable with eyelets on either end and coated with something that made it a flexible saw. There was no way to cut down a tree. But I might cut the lower and smaller branches from the fur trees and give us something to lie on or under.

It was getting dark by the time I'd cut enough branches to make something to lie on. Heather had borrowed my multi-tool and opened a couple of tins of food and was warming them up on the fire.

We sat hunched over on the rocks close to the fire as the stars and moon appeared. It was going to be a clear night, but the temperature was dropping. I stacked up a load of wood to keep the fire going, but it meant I'd probably have to stay awake to feed it. I saw Heather looking at the wood and them at the pile of fir branches.

"I was thinking about our sleeping arrangements."

"I thought we could split those bows between us and put them on either side of the fire. It might not be enough to cover us, but it should cushion the ground some."

"Yeah, I've got a better idea. It's gonna get cold soon and I think we should sleep together." I blinked and gave her a look. "Not like that! Not sleep as in fuck. I meant we should share our body heat and sleep together." Then she grinned. "Although, given how you've already groped my tits, we could..." she broke off to laugh as I rolled my eyes at her description of my medical help.

She was a little drunk and even a little flirty. Joking around as we lay down and pulled some branches, partially covering us. Saying that something was pricking her as I moved in to spoon behind her. Then, adding, she hoped it was the pine needles.

I slept a little. My mind kept going back to my divorce. Probably triggered by the fact that this was the first woman I'd slept with since my wife. And this wasn't exactly a romantic situation. When I finally got to sleep, Heather stirring woke me in her sleep. She seemed to push her bum back against me and move her hips as if to encourage me to push back against her.

I was rather alarmed to find I had an erection, and she was rubbing up against me. Sort of natural in the situation, even if it was inappropriate. I moved a few inches back and thought I heard a faint disappointed sound from the sleeping woman. I definitely wasn't going back to sleep now, but I was wrong.

I woke up a second time in full daylight. Heather was hunched over, trying to bring the fire back to life from its glowing embers. What surprised me was that she was topless.

"Morning sleepy. How did you sleep?"

"Surprisingly good. You?"

"Apart from dreaming, I was in a car air freshener factory because of the smell of the pine branches. Pretty good."

"Not that I'm complaining, but why are you topless?"

"First, the cloth of my t-shirt was irritating my sore nipple and driving me mad. And second, I figured you'd already seen them, so it's no big deal. Besides, I've always wondered what it would be like to be naked outside in the wilderness. I like it. I like it a lot."

"Oh, OK." was the best I could come up with.

"Does it bother you? Cuz I could get dressed again. I figured my tits are too small to be much of a distraction."

"You know that's not right. Just because they are on the smaller side doesn't make them any less desirable."

"And do you desire them?"

I avoided the question and walked over to the river and took my morning pee. When I returned, she placed the kettle on the fire and then turned to look at me with a thoughtful expression on her face.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing."

"Obviously something." I countered.

"It's kinda personal."

"And I thought I was your topless buddy?"

"You'd have to be topless for that." I whipped off my shirt and tossed it aside.

"Well?" I replied and self-consciously sucked in my stomach as she checked me out.

I have to admit, because of my time in the gym, I was in better shape than when I was married. But I still carried a few extra pounds than I'd like and the hours swimming was struggling to deal with. My chest, like my chin, is pretty ruggedly hairy.

"Even you have bigger boobs than me."

"Hey!" I objected, covering my chest with my hands. "They're called pectorals."

"Ok. Mr. Sensitive. You really want to know my issue? Cuz it might shock you."

"I'm pretty much unshockable."

"Fine. My favourite movie is the blue lagoon."

"Isn't that an old one, about two kids stranded alone on a tropical island?"

"Yeah, and they grow up and discover sex, and so on. Apart from the incestuous overtones, it's been about my all-time favourite fantasy. Trapped in the wilderness without social norms." She gestured to the valley.

"I was thinking about it before we went to sleep. And having your erection poking into me half the night didn't help a bit."

"Sorry; wait, how did you know?"

"You don't think a girl really wriggles around like that when they're asleep, do you? If I'm honest, I was a little disappointed you didn't try anything."

"Oh!" I muttered.

"Which meant I woke up horny and very frustrated. I was going to sneak out of 'bed' and sort myself out. Until I thought how embarrassing it would be for you to wake up and find me doing it." I opened my mouth, but she held up a finger to silence me. "And I thought about moving down the valley out of sight. But I realised if you woke you might panic, thinking I'd wandered off in the night. And when you found me doing it that would be worse. So I waited until you woke up and asked you to be a gentleman and keep your back turned whilst I do it. I promise it won't take long."

"Do you want me to..." I gestured down the valley.

"No, I think we should keep in sight of each other, just in case. Sit on the edge of the river and I'll tell you when I'm done."

I sat and stared out over the river, thinking how strange this weekend had turned out. As I heard her jeans zipper go down, I could imagine her stepping out of her jeans and being naked.

I tried to set that image aside and work out how long it would be before we got out of here. Anything to avoid thinking about the sound of her heavy breathing and thinking of what she was doing. It wasn't really working as the minutes ticked by. As the kettle boiled, I heard her swearing.

"Damn it, it never usually takes this long. And now the bloody kettle is boiling." I heard her remove the kettle from the flames.

"Is it the situation?" I asked.

"At home I've either a boyfriend eager to help, or a selection of toys to use. The problem is, I've not had to do it manually without some sort of help since I was a kid."

"Strangely, the makers of my survival kit didn't have a vibrator down as an essential element."

"Haw, haw." She replied sarcastically. "Fuck it. Can you help me out?"

"How?"

"Come over here."

I twisted around and stood up to find her naked and sitting on a low rock. Her knees were pressed tightly together and her ankles were crossed, blocking any view.

"Like what you see?"

"What's not to like? Actually, I have to admit I saw you yesterday when you fell over peeing."

"You peeked?" She asked in feigned annoyance.

"You made a sudden exclamation, and it's a natural reaction to check you were ok. So I saw your trousers down to your ankles and your knickers around your knees."

"And?"

"Yes, I saw a flash of your pubes for a fraction of a second."

"Oh, well, that makes this a little less awkward." She held up a hand for me to help her up.

I took the implied invitation to look her up and down properly. She was slim with little in the way of hips. Her smooth flat stomach gave way to a patch of neatly trimmed pubes and the hint of her lips lower down.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Sit, and I'll sit on your lap and lean back against you. I want you to hold me as I try to get myself off."

She said, and she turned her back to me and just stood there. After several seconds, she says.

"You spent so long looking at my bum yesterday, I figured you'd want a better look."

"Thanks, and it's very nice."

She sat on my lap and leant back against me, my arms wrapped around her waist to hold her as she reclined her head against my shoulder. Without meaning to, I was looking down as her fingers slipped between her thighs and touched herself.

"When I said to hold me, I didn't just mean to stop me from falling off your lap. Just remember, my tits are sensitive and the right one is..."

"I know. I know what I'm doing."

I slid my hands up her ribs until then encountered the underside of her breasts. Heather let out a contented sigh as my hands gently cupped them and squeezed lightly. My ex-wife had sensitive breasts and most of the time I could barely touch them, stroke the flesh close to her areola without touching it. Other times, however, she insisted I was a little rougher to get her to cum.

Hearing the sounds of her fingers stirring her core and inhaling her womanly scent was making me uncomfortable in the trouser department. I was sure she knew about it, as it was pressed against her naked bum. After several minutes of stroking her breasts and areola, her movements were becoming more frantic.

She grips my right hand and pulls it away from her right breasts and I worry that I'd been a little too rough on the injured nipple. However, when she pushed my hand down and into her crotch. Pressing her fingers against mine to force two inside her, I didn't object.

Taking charge, I measure the thrusts of her hips and build up a tempo that increases to take her over the edge. Unfortunately, her bum is working back and forth and if I don't finish her soon, I might be the one to blow. And that would be embarrassing.

Heather is panting and squirming around, arching her back and thrusting her hips to meet my intruding fingers. My thumb is circling her clit with increasing speed and she gasps out loud and shudders. She gasps and shudders again harder and I stop and hold her as she goes all floppy, like a puppet with its strings cut.

"Thanks." She purrs with a satisfied tone.

"Erm; any time."

She laughs. "I might have to take you up on that."

She slipped off my lap to stand in front of me. Looking down at a damp stain she'd left on my trousers and the serious bulge.

"Looks like you have the same problem as me. Of course it's easier for a guy..." She mimes a wanking action. "But I suppose as I caused it, I should offer to help."

"No, thank you." I replied.

Her jaw dropped open that I'd turned down her offer. Then incredulity crossed her face and annoyance gathered behind her eyes. Suddenly I imagined I held a die in my hand, where each face was a reason I could give. But I knew that 5 of the 6 sides would get me in trouble.

If I blamed my divorce, and that I was hesitant about women now, I'd be a wuss. If I claimed I never did a one-night stand, I was questioning her morals. I had to choose the right path, and quickly.

I stood and pointed to the bulge in my jeans.

"You've physically felt that I'm attracted to you, and you know that can't be faked. But it's the situation. You're young, attractive, and extremely vulnerable right now. You're naked, for fuck's sake. You're stuck in this canyon and probably will not make it out without help. You're stuck with a stranger, and do not know my character. I'm bigger and stronger, and could easily force you to do whatever I wanted." A brief gleam of excitement twinkles behind her eyes, and I realise I'm heading in the wrong direction.

"You think you owe me for what just happened and again for the zip-line. I did that without thinking. It's in my nature to go out of my way to help people. I'm the oldest of a gang of cousins, and I always felt responsible when we hung out. And I feel that here, I feel I have to be protective of you. So when you say you owe me, and for all those other reasons, it makes me uncomfortable. It makes me think I'm not the man I want to be."

"You realise that sounds a bit weird?"

I nodded and added. "And tomorrow, or next week, I'm going to kick myself for missing out. But..." I trailed off.

"But it is kinda cute. I mean, I'm here naked and at your mercy. And instead of pulling some bullshit about protecting my honour, you refused because you think your integrity matters more. I've never had a guy turn me down like that. In fact, I've never had a guy turn me down, period."

"I'm sure you haven't." I interjected.

From the smile she gave me, I was sure she would not drop it. She moved over to put the kettle back on the fire. Bending over, keeping her legs straight so I could see her pussy through her legs. It was swollen, and wet and inviting. A little red from our fingering. The grin on her face as she looked back over her shoulder confirmed it.

"That's not nice." I sighed.

"Come on, it's fun. I've never had a guy turn me down before. I need to make sure I'm still attractive."

"If you're naughty, I might have to spank you."

"Hey, you never know, I might like that. But for the record, I kinda love this nude thing. I think I'm going to do it for a bit."