Zip line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janon314
janon314
421 Followers

"I don't get a say in it?"

"Nope."

By the time we'd finished our breakfast, and tidied up the camp. Making a note of what we'd used for Mike to hike up here to replace. Her nudity was becoming the norm. My erection had grumbled, but it could only remain hard for so long.

I tied my shirt around my waist and she bundled up her clothing, and we set off down the trail. Me leading and Heather following up the rear. She'd suggested that as otherwise, I'd be stumbling over every rock because I'd be looking at her rear. I think she would have been right.

A few hundred yards from the campsite was another waterfall, and we had to scramble down a steep rocky slope next to it. I had to stop and help her a few times over the larger rocks, and we were both a little sweaty by the time we got to the bottom. Seeing a naked girl glistening with sweat woke up my erection again. At the bottom of the slope, we paused to get our breath.

Heather noticed it and asked. "Now?" I grinned and shook my head. The path we'd been following seemed to have changed to more of a dirt road. Smoother and wider, and I thought I could see tire tracks from a quad bike or ATV. So it seemed that Mike didn't have to lug the supplies all the way on foot. Heather took the lead, and I watched her happily walking naked.

The day was heating quickly, and it almost tempted me to join her. My jeans were too warm and uncomfortable from getting sweaty.

The further down the valley we walk, the lesser the incline. In some places, the river pinched up, rushing through minor rapids and low waterfalls. Sometimes it ran several yards below the top of the river bank. In others, it widened and moved far more sedately, barely a foot below where we walked.

Around mid-morning, Heather stopped to drink from a water bottle. The ground here was almost flat, and the river was over twenty feet across and moving slowly, its banks barely more than a slight incline. I noticed a pink tinge to Heather's skin. Her shoulders were looking a little red.

"I hate to say it, but you might need to get dressed soon. You don't want to burn. Not on top of an already injured nipple."

She looked at her arms and legs and then at me.

"I think you might have more of a problem." She placed her hand on my shoulder and it felt icy cold. Then I realised it was my flesh that was so hot.

"That's your fault. Distracting me with that sexy body." I replied, untying my shirt from around my waist.

"Thanks, I try." She gave me a pin up pose for a moment, then looked at the river. "I think I'm going to cool off in the river first. Wanna join me?"

I looked at the river, and it looked inviting. Then she added,

"However, the rules are that no clothing is allowed. I figure you owe a peek at your body after hours of you looking at mine."

She didn't wait for my reply, but tossed down her clothes and scampered into the water. I hesitated briefly, but the water looked inviting, and she had a point. Six months ago, I'd have refused, but I'd spent long enough in the gym and pool that I wasn't too insecure about my body. So I stripped off as she watched. Wolf whistling as I stepped out of my underwear.

"What's it like?"

"Lovely."

I stepped into the river and gasped.

"It's fucking freezing."

"I know." She said and splashed me. "But if I'd have told you, then you might not have come in. And I'd not get the chance to see the cock that kept me awake for hours last night."

After a couple of minutes, the water didn't seem all that bad. The river was only about a foot deep, with gritty sand at the bottom. Heather and I both sat and rested back on our elbows as we enjoyed the sounds and smells of nature.

All in all, this was pretty nice. Clear blue sky and magnificent views, nothing but the sound of the river and a few insects. Add in a beautiful naked woman beside me. What could be finer? I turned my head to look at her, just as she lay back in the water. Her eyes were closed as her body floated up towards the surface, her breasts emerged like little mountains from the water, topped with rock hard nipples. Letting her arms float out to the side, the river slowly floated her away.

I watched as she slowly drifted, then copied her, lying back and letting myself drift in the current. From the corners of my eyes, I could see the tops of the canyon's cliffs on either side and it felt like we were in our own pocket world. Entirely alone.

Some sixth sense warned me of something. Perhaps it was the change of the sound of the water, or that part of my mind had noted the top of the cliffs moving past quicker. I lifted my head up and my body sank. The river was deeper here and flowing faster. We'd floated several hundred feet, but up ahead the river pinched up and sped past large rocks in the river. I called out to Heather and jumped to my feet. Surprised to discover the water came up to the top of my thighs.

She tilted her head back to look back at me, then twisted around to stand. But the water was up to her ribs and she was struggling against the rapid flow. I waded after her, but the depth of the water made it slow going. Glancing towards the banks, to see they were getting steeper and higher. It would be no quicker to get out of the river and run after her along the river's edge.

Heather was looking at me in panic as she struggled and failed to stop the river, forcing her along. Foolishly, she tried to launch herself into the water to swim towards me. Almost instantly, she shot backward, and I reacted automatically. I threw myself into the water and swam like I'd never swum before.

She was swept around a rock out of sight and let out a wail. I was less worried about being swept into the rocks, and more about how quickly the river was flowing. The roar of the water could only mean another waterfall, and potentially this would be a big one. My blood ran cold, and I angled myself to swim closer to one of the rocks.

I grazed past it in time to see Heather grasping on to a large boulder and struggling to hold on. The water was pulling at her, trying to pluck her off, but she got into the lee behind the boulder, where the water had less force. Twisting around, I kicked off the boulder and lunged across towards her. Grabbing at the boulder, my fingertips seek a hand hold.

My hand slips, and pain shoots through it as I feel a nail tear. It caused my head to go under the water and I saw something to grip on to. Snatching it, I'm pushed sideways, into the lee of the rock and against Heather. Our naked bodies pressed together, but neither of us has any thought except for the danger. I glanced over my shoulder and saw white-water about a dozen yards away as the river vanished from sight.

Heather looks terrified as she clings to the massive boulder. I could feel her shivering and it's not just fear, the cold water was sapping her strength as much as clinging to the boulder was. If I can't get her out of the water quickly, it could be too late.

The boulder is annoyingly smooth and is widest at the water level, with the top at least four feet above us. Ducking my head under the water, I notice the river bed is covered with craggy rocks and my feet are at least a foot above them.

"I'm going to try to lift you. Try to crawl up onto the rock." I tell her and take a couple of deep breaths

Then push myself down until my feet hit the river bed. With one hand holding the boulder, I grab her calf, just below the knee, and pull her leg up. Placing her foot on my thigh with my knees slightly bent. Heather realises what I'm trying and pushes herself up, putting her other foot higher. Her bum brushes past my face, which in other circumstances would have been nice.

I grab her ankle and pull it up, fighting against Heather to try to put it on my shoulder. But she panicked as I bent lower to make it easier to reach my shoulder. I had to let go of the boulder and use both hands to force her foot to my shoulder. As soon as I did, I stood tall. Lifting her as high as I could.

But my lungs were burning. The adrenaline and strain of chasing after Heather was taking its toll. My heart was racing and each second without air felt like a minute. Heather's weight pressed me against the rocky riverbed and sufficed to hold me against the force of the water. I was battling against my reflexes to gasp for breath, push her feet off my shoulders and surface. But I knew I could never do that.

Suddenly, the weight was gone. As I struggled to surface, the current took me and I started towards the waterfall. I was light-headed, but saw Heather on her hands and knees, looking at me in terror. Some part of me just wanted to let go. I was too tired, and I was sure it would be over in an instant.

But a stronger, deeper part of my mind refused to leave Heather in danger. The water was too fast to swim against, but my toes brushed against the bottom and I had an idea. One I didn't like, but it was all I had. Taking two deep breaths, I dove under the water.

As I'd seen near the boulder, the speed of the water meant no sand or silt could build up. Instead, the river bed comprised rocks and smaller boulders. Kicking with my feet to keep me on the bottom, I hauled myself hand over hand, back towards the boulder Heather was on. The speed of the water seemed slower at the bottom, but it was still a huge effort to pull myself back. The few breaths I'd taken were insufficient to recover from lifting Heather, and I knew I had one shot at this.

Reaching the foot of the boulder, I thrust upwards. Forgetting the boulder bulged out at the water line, and I scraped my face against the rock, but I broke the surface and gasped in lungs full of air. Some reflex had grasped the hand hold Heather had used to stop the river, pulling me away again.

"Are you ok?" I asked, blinking water and tears from my eyes.

She was white faced and tears poured from her eyes.

"Oh, my god! I thought you were dead. When you vanished under water, I was sure you'd gone over the waterfall. And you ask me if I'm OK? You're fucking bleeding."

I brought my hand up to my face and found my nose was bleeding.

"It's nothing. Just bashed my face on the rock."

Her laughter had a hint of hysteria in it, but it seemed to calm her down a little.

"How are we going to get you out? I'm not strong enough to pull you?" She asked.

"If I can get to the other side of the boulder. I think the pressure of the water might give me enough traction to let me get higher on the rock. But you're gonna have to help and it might be painful."

"You've already bled for me, I can manage. Tell me what to do?"

I had her lie on her stomach and reach down for me. Pushing myself down to spring off the riverbed, I caught her hand after a couple of attempts. Then she had to haul me around the rock, gritting her teeth from the strain and the rough rock against her naked torso. Once on the upstream side, I was able to get enough of a foothold to lift myself higher whilst pulling on her arm.

Heather grunted, but didn't complain. My other hand tightly gripped her arm, just above the elbow, and I pulled higher. She was sprawled out over the entire surface of the boulder, so I had to pull myself up and on top of her. I was acutely aware as my dick slid over her naked shoulder as I flopped down on top of her.

It felt like I'd used my last erg of energy and I knew I was crushing her. But I didn't think I could have moved with a gun to my head. After a few seconds, I opened my eyes, only to realise my face was between her thighs and I could see her pussy from less than a foot away. It jolted me enough to find the energy to lift off her.

"Sorry for crushing you." I apologised.

"It's ok. There are times I love to feel the full weight of a man on me."

I knelt upright, with my knees on either side of her head. As Heather pushed herself up, the top of her head brushed against the underside of my dick, causing it to lift and start to run down her forehead.

"Sorry." I apologised again and leant back and wobbled on the edge of the rock.

"Careful, I don't think either of us wants you back in the river." I noticed she was staring at my dick as I tried to cover it up. "And hiding it now is pointless. It looks like you messed yourself up."

She pointed at my hands and I saw both grazed and a little bloody. I'd an abrasion on one forearm, but it hadn't really broken the skin.

"I think we need your magic tin to clean out those cuts." She said as she stood.

For a moment, I'm at eye level with her pussy again and I feel a brief twinge in my dick at the sight. But Heather deftly jumps from the boulder onto the river bank, and clambers up on top. All the while, her vagina seems to wink at me. I stood and was shocked to find how wobbly I was. Those few minutes had sapped my strength worse than 2 hours in the pool.

Stepping from the rock to the riverbank, I quickly joined a concerned-looking Heather.

"I'm as weak as a kitten." I explained. "How about you?"

"I've got a few scratches from hauling your bulk across that boulder." She wiped grit and dirt from her stomach and chest. "But you look like you came off worse."

I looked down to see both my knees were scraped, and one of my elbows. Nothing needing a plaster, but cleaning them out would be sensible. We followed the bath back to where we'd abandoned our clothing at a very slow pace. Heather lifted one arm into the air and rotated her shoulder joint.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

"Well, apart from you trying to pull my arm off? Actually, I think something clicked back into place. The pain in my ribs has gone, so I assume it was something twisted or something in my spine. However, I doubt a chiropractor would suggest lying naked on a rock with a huge guy dangling off one arm."

When we got to our clothes, I retrieved the tin to find 3 wipes remaining. I was about to open one when Heather took them off me.

"I'll do it, but first I think you need to rinse off any dirt."

I was loath to return to the river after what had happened, but she had a point. I stepped into the river and bent over to scoop water up to wash my elbow.

"Let me." She said, setting the wipes back into the tin and putting it down.

She stepped into the river and knelt in front of me. Scooping up water, she washed elbow and hands. Then both my knees, examining everything to ensure there was no dirt in the shallow grazes. I noticed she was staring at my dick most of the time and I felt it stir.

In my dick's opinion, having a wet, naked girl kneeling in front of me had only one meaning. And the look on her face was doing nothing to dissuade him from that opinion.

"I'd better check that, as you scraped pretty much everything else against the rock." Her hand moved up to wrap around my shaft. Causing blood to flood into it as she lifted it up against my abdomen. "Having an infection there would be horrible."

Her other hand came up and stroked from the tip to the base, then lower and cupped my balls.

"A nice cock and big heavy balls, just the combination I like."

She looked up at me and locked her eyes on mine. I saw as she leant closer and allowed my mostly hard dick to fall away from my abdomen. The tip landed on her lower lip of her open mouth. I felt her warm breath for a moment before her lips closed around it and she let out a satisfied sigh.

With my ex, blowjobs were a very rare thing. Although she never objected if I offered to go down on her. And even on her best day. She showed not a fraction of the enthusiasm that Heather was showing as she bobbed her head up and down my now rock hard shaft.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed as her tongue circled the glans.

"Absolutely." She replied, pulling my dick free with a pop.

"Excuse me?" I replied.

"This time I'm not taking no for an answer. Even if I have to hunt around for a rock to bash you over the head and pray, this thing stays hard."

"But..." I started, but her grip on my dick got painfully tight for a second.

"No buts. We both nearly died. And you saved me again. But this isn't me offering to do something nice for you because I think I owe you. This is me demanding to feel that hard dick inside me. I need to know this is real and I need to feel alive. You understand?"

I shrugged. I wasn't sure what she meant, but I had neither the willpower nor the desire to deny her this time. Her hands and mouth had reignited the nearly burnt out embers of my libido. Like tossing gasoline on it.

Holding out my hand to her, I hauled her to her feet, and she dashed from the river, with me following behind. She grabbed her bundle of clothing and almost skipped to a flat-topped rock. She spread out the clothes, then clambered on top, on her knees and elbows. The position was an obvious invitation.

Whilst I could enjoy that view forever, I wanted her, and she wanted me inside her. Grasping my shaft, I placed it at her opening, then moved it up and down between her lips to gather her juices. And there was plenty to gather.

Gently, I pressed harder, and the tip sank easily inside, causing her to let out a slight moan. Rocking back and forth, with each stroke I slipped in a little deeper until eventually I felt my pubes flatten against her backside. Heather let out a sigh.

"You do not know how good that feels."

"I think I do. It's magical on my side as well." I replied.

Taking my time to savour this, I worked long, slow strokes. Pulling almost all the way out and then all the way back inside. Each time was almost like the first penetration. It may just be me, but the first entrance seems disproportionately important. In real life, it's magical and I hate porn where they skip it.

This was pretty special. Who needs the rat race? The dog eat dog competitive consumer world. All you need is the wonderful scenery, the peace, the murmur of the river, the songs of birds in the trees. I could see dragonflies and other insects, and the smell of the pine trees. And to top it off, a warm and willing pussy engulfing my dick. What a way to put icing on the cake. OK, that wasn't a euphemism for cum.

Taking both her hips, we thrust against each other without too much vigour. The struggle in the water sapped my strength and Heather was perched on her knees on a rock with minimal cushioning. Besides, it was too nice to rush it. Not that things weren't working towards their peak naturally.

We were both getting a little sweaty and Heather breathed heavily. I noticed a light aircraft flying overhead. It was pretty low. I realised I was distracting myself to last longer.

"Are you getting close?" She asked.

"Fairly, want me to pull out before I do?"

"Not a chance, but can we change position? I want to see the look on your face as you cum inside me."

She jumped up, grasped my shirt from the ground and spread it out on the next rock. Quickly jumping up and lying on her back. As I stepped up, she put her legs up and over my shoulders and, with her thighs together; she felt even tighter, as I slipped back inside.

Now she was staring at me. It felt more urgent; she encouraged me. How she loved it. How my cock felt amazing. Urging me to fuck her harder, and so on. I did my best, but between my bruised hip, a poor night's sleep and nearly dying in the river, I was feeling a little worn out.

"Are you close?" She gasped, and I nodded. "Do it. Fill me with your spunk."

I grunted and started to cum. We both felt it as I shot off inside her and Heather let out a long, low groan. She shuddered, and I felt her pussy convulse and squeeze me. I shot another load, and she convulsed again.

Standing still, I emptied the last of my spunk inside her and felt the minor tremors of her post orgasmic aftershocks. She smiled up at me with a very satisfied look on her face.

"Thank you." She purred.

"I'm sure that should be me thanking you."

janon314
janon314
421 Followers