Zip line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janon314
janon314
421 Followers

As I pulled out, I saw a dollop of cum fall out onto my shirt, and didn't care. Although I might need to rinse it in the river if I didn't want anyone asking if they could smell cum. When we got in the minibus, to go home.

With fluid grace, Heather rose and led me back to the river. This time, we stayed in the safe part and rinsed each other off in the cool water. Afterwards we stood on the bank taking in the view. She stood in front of me and pulled my arms around her until the sun and light breeze dried us.

Reluctantly we dressed, not wanting to risk sunburn, and continued on our way. Before we got back to the rapids, the path veered away from the river and through the trees. Zig-zagging sharply downward as it did so. When we came out of the trees and back towards the river, we looked back and saw the waterfall.

It was hard to judge from this distance, but I'd estimate 30 feet high, falling onto large boulders. Heather went pale as she realised how close we'd come to serious injury or death. She hooked her arm through mine and hugged me close as we continued down the river.

By the time we reached the second zip-line we were both hot and sweaty. We'd finished the water bottle between us and just wanted to get home. Heather was nervous about the zip-line after what had happened with the other, but I reassured her.

This was between two metal tripods bolted into the rock and was level across the river. A second cable ran about head height for the person in the harness to pull themselves across from either side.

As I strapped her into the harness and double checked everything, I commented.

"You know, strapping you up like this would have been far more fun if you were still naked."

She grinned. "Maybe next time." I raised an eyebrow, surprised. "You didn't think this was a one-time thing, did you? Perhaps we can persuade Mike, in exchange for not suing him over the zip-line thing yesterday that we could come out here alone again. Perhaps have a proper tent and stuff. I've always wanted to make love under the stars without a care in the world. What do you think?"

"It's a little Adam and Eve, but I could go for it. The chance to be with you again would be wonderful. Although I think I need to make a few changes to my survival kit. It needs a hat and some sunscreen. I think we'll both be lucky if we don't burn."

"At the moment it's worth it, but ask me tomorrow."

After crossing the river, I called Mike, and everything became a bit of an anti-climax. We walked the last part of the valley to be collected by Mike in the minibus. He was so apologetic and obviously worried about his new business. Back at his business base, Kate was there, and you'd have thought she'd been the one to go through the ordeal.

Heather and I talked over the phone and compared our sunburns with naughty selfies. I arranged with Mike to get access to the valley when he wasn't running tours. It was pretty obvious why, but he never said it out loud.

A little over a week later, Heather and I returned to the valley and hiked up to the campsite from the bottom zip line. Shedding our clothes once we got there, and we didn't put them back on for three days. Of course, that required lots of sunscreen. But the regular application wasn't a chore for either of us. Although we popped the air-mattress on the last night. I'll let you figure out why.

janon314
janon314
421 Followers