All Comments on 'Zip-Tie Fiend'

by switchboy257

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sick and Sad

You should be locked away in a room where the light comes in stripes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
awesome, totally awesome

I thought of a similar scenario using handcuffs and superglue. Thououghly enjoyed the story.

sirsemegasirsemegaabout 15 years ago
Delicious!

What a cool and original concept. Total delicious mayhem!

Reminds me of the Joker in Batman only with an X-Rated twist!

I will remember this story for a long time!

Very cool!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great idea. . .

The concept is very erotic. Humiliation without physical violence. The possibilities are endless. The only quibble i have with it is, is that it is what is sometimes called a "laundry list" story. I think it could have been much more erotic if you zeroed in on a few of the situations, providing more detail. For instance, that's a hot fantasy about the guy spread-eagled in the gym. It could have been hotter, though, if you had given more physical description (good-looking, football player, maybe he had a little dick) and picked out some of the girls (maybe one was the cheer leader he had the hots for) and their responses. The best stories eventually come down to the telling details, characterization, etc. Otherwise you have synopsis. However, the narrator as a character is very well developed. Good idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Interesting twist

A great story line, though I do agree with the first poster in that you should have broken up your submission into separate chapters. But other than that, an excellent bit of prose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Utter failure

Could have been interesting...but it wasn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Failed Potential

Had great potential, but follows a predictable pattern of escalation. Also tends to bog down about halfway through. The writing is well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I fucking love this! 10/10

Amazing originality. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
awsome!!!!!

please write more...verry good and origional!! HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
the best!!!

plese write more! this is the best story in this catagorey!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Superb!

Absolutely love the story!

Fast paced and original. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MORE!!!

PLEZEE YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE. THIS IS SOO HOTTTT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love the anne bit

Like others said, this is original. But my favourite bit is the one where anne is tied up and you have exposed her thick, brown pubic hair. A woman's pubic hair is so sexual, almost forbidden. Its the most secret, private hair on her body and to have it exposed to eyes that should not see this must be so deliciously humiliating. This sexual hair is only what a husband should see. Certainly not strangers. Certainly not her daddy. Please, more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So hot!

Loved the vibrators! absolutely amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hmmm

I wish I was one of your victims...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More incest...

I would have LOVED your story if u add more incest in it....or maybe a similar story that is all about incest, it's such a taboo isn't it....you get a 4 from me but your story wasn't all that great

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Weird...

...but sexy in a disturbing way. You might have gone into a bit more detail about the frenetic and reluctant acts the couples got into while tied. Maybe descriptions of their gyrations to escape turning into love humping. But still, you hit that fine creepy/hot note.

ajinomotoajinomotoabout 9 years ago
5 Stars

This was so light, fresh, and fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Brilliant

I hope that there's a part two coming for this, If the story was a bit longer describing each incident in more detail and perhaps giving the point of view of those helpless too it wouldn't hurt

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing!

Literotica spends so much time worrying about underage characters showing up in stories, but allows underage authors free reign throughout the site. switchboy257 should be zip tied to a chair and not allowed to write again until he turns 18, probably another four years at least. This story has all the excitement any oversexed eighth grader could hope for!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Odd story oddly written.

Get a proofreader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What an amazingly stupid story!

Nothing more to say.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous