Zodiac Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like my feet?" Jehan asked, wriggling her toes.

"Yeah!" I replied.

"You want my hands to stroke your cock?"

"Yeah!" Jehan smiled at my response and sandwiched my cock in between her hands. Rubbing the balls under her fingers up and down my shaft.

"I love rubbing a hard cock with my pretty little hand." Jehan said as she carried on stroking my cock. She manoeuvred her hands so that she was gripping my shaft with her fingers. She stroked up and down my shaft with them, pressing down hard with her fingers. I could feel her fingernails gently scrape along my fore skin. She carried on doing this, working her fingers up and down my shaft, squeezing really hard. After a couple of minutes of this pre-cum started to ooze out.

"Look at that!" She gave a little laugh. "Pre-cum!" She moved her hands away and got to her knees, still on the table. She leaned forward sucking the tip, swallowing my cum. Once she sucked up my pre-cum, she straddled me, reaching back and pushing my cock into her pussy. Her pussy straight away stretched out to adjust to my girth.

"Oh yeah! I can just ride this cock forever!" She laughed as she started to ride me at full speed. After a couple minutes of this, I could feel my second orgasm building. I quickly wrapped my arms around her, rolling over so that she was flat on her back and I was on top.

"That's it Ahmad! Fuck me! Fuck my pussy! Fuck my pussy hard!" She said through gritted teeth as I pounded her pussy hard. Jehan started to kiss my cheeks as I pounded hard into her pussy, getting faster and faster with every thrust. I pounded into her pussy for what seemed like forever before I felt like cumming. My cock throbbed hard from thrusting in and out of her tight pussy for so long.

"Your pussy is so fucking tight!" I moaned as I grinded into her. "I don't think I can hold on for much longer!" I felt my cock throb painfully hard as I felt my orgasm about to hit. "It's coming!" I moaned. "It's..." I moaned into her ear as my second orgasm hit and I unleashed my cum deep into her vagina and womb.

Jehan held me close to her tightly as I shot load after load of cum deep into her pussy and womb. My quick piston like thrusts slowed down with every load I shot out until I slowed down to a stop. I breathed hard and lay still on top of her as I caught my breath. Her pace picked up rapidly, her breasts bouncing wildly as fucked me. "Oh yessss, I'm going to cum already," she cried out. "Oh yes, oh yes, yesssss," she screamed, as her first orgasm ripped through her. Gasping for breath she paused with my hard cock still buried in her pulsating cunt. I reached down and rubbed her pussy, "Oh my God," she cried. "I'm going to cum again." She started bounding up and down my cock slamming into her. "Yeah! Cum into my pussy. Fill me with your seed," she pleaded. "Fill my hot cunt with your sperm, until it's overflowing. Make me pregnant!"

"That was fantastic, baby. I never enjoy such an intense orgasm before." Jehan said as she ran her fingers through her hair and swallowed hard. I pushed myself up, leaning on my hands that were placed beside Jehan's head.

"Are we even now?" Jehan gave a sweet smile.

"Yeah!" I replied kissing her. She kissed me back. I got up and started to get dressed. "What are you gonna do with the Nagwa porno?" I asked. "Put it on the net?"

"You're gonna think it's lame." She replied.

"No!" I said. "Try me."

"I want to see exactly what it was that made my ex husband Bakry leave me for her."

"Well... I fucked Nagwa and now I fucked you. And I have to say. If you were my wife or girlfriend. I wouldn't even leave the bed let alone the house and into bed with another woman. I wouldn't even think about doing that let alone actually do it." I replied, lying. They were both very gorgeous and sexy, and I wish to marry them both, I wish them to be my wives. No, I wish that I had 12 wives.

"Thanks." She gave that sweet smile as she sat up and sat cross legged. I kissed her on the fore head.

"Make sure you take a shower first." I said now fully dressed. "I'll see myself out." I didn't even think about her boyfriend Sameer for a second when I went there and could've easily been caught. But then again, if he was coming home any time soon, Jehan wouldn't have let things escalade as far as they did. I drove home to take a shower. Who knows what tomorrow may bring in the world of Ahmad.

****

8-With the Virgo woman :

I rode my car to home frm my club. And in the middle of my way... "Women can drive like maniacs too." I said walking around the cop car. I stood a couple of feet away from the car. I was surprised to see who was behind the wheel. I met her before in my club, and we exchanged some words. Her name was Nahed Darwish. She looked at me a little funny, like she recognised me but I don't expect her to. She saw me the one time only and she probably see's a lot of faces being an a-list woman.

Nahed was a brunette as all my Egyptian women. She had low cut jeans on, black top that was held up by very thin straps going over her shoulders.

"Where are they going?" I heard Nahed Darwish ask, she sounded a little nervous.

"Don't worry about it." I turned around to face her. "I took care of it."

"I feel like I know you."

"We've met before. I'm Ahmad." I said extending my hand.

"Nahed." She said shaking my hand, still looking a little uneasy.

"You came around my club one time to pick up weed for your husband Wagdy." I reminded her.

"OH!" She breathed out heavily. "Thank God! I thought that the cops left me with some weirdo. I was starting to get really scared."

"Thanks." I said sarcastically at the 'weirdo' remark.

"Not that you're like a weirdo!" She said holding my arm. "That came out so wrong. What I meant was..."

"Don't worry. I'm just playing." I smiled. "I know what you mean." Nahed smiled. She looked really beautiful even in this light, where the streets are lit with the street lights. Her hair was a couple of inches past her shoulder and left out.

"Thanks for that." She hugged me, now that she new that a wasn't a 'weirdo.' "They definitely would've taken my licence away this time."

"Well, a car like that was made to go fast."

"I know!" she said getting excited. She started to go on about the cars engine. I had no clue what she was talking about. When it came to cars, all I knew or cared about, was that it's in good condition and looked good. I buy my cars new, so I've never had to worry about what was under the hood, just how good it looked.

"You wanna see how he drives?"

"He?" I asked.

"Guys make their cars girls, why can't I make mine a guy?" Why not?

"Sure!" I said. I had nothing else to do. She tossed me the keys. We both got in, it was a stick shift. It seemed like all the fast cars had gears. We both put our seat belts on and I turned the engine on and put it into first gear and gave it some gas as I drove away from my house.

"He feels good doesn't he?" Nahed said getting excited.

"Yeah!" I said as I went into second gear. The car picked up speed quite quickly and before I knew it, I was already in fifth gear. "So how comes you dumped Wagdy? Or... did he dump you?" Nahed laughed.

"No it was a mutual thing!" She said almost shouting, our speech was getting drowned out a little. The top was down and the air coming towards the car was making us have to raise our voices to talk to each other. I looked around and found the switch to put the top back up.

"What does that mean?" I said, now able to talk at normal voice level. "Does it mean you got bored and said to him 'I think we should call it a day,' and not to sound desperate he said 'Sure, I think that's best,' but inside he was thinking 'Shit! This can't be happening. I love fucking this hot piece of ass!' But he didn't want it to seem like it phased him." Nahed laughed really loud at that question.

"No it was a mutual thing. We are from different parts of the entertainment business. So we don't see as much of each other. Whenever one of us gets free time the other doesn't and we end up having to go to the other one and end up just getting in the way. We both agreed that wasn't the best way to have a relationship." She replied honestly. "And he doesn't love fucking my hot ass, cos I don't take it up the ass." She added. Nahed just gave me my opening to take the conversation towards sex.

"You ever tried doing anal." I asked.

"Once, but it kind of hurt." She replied.

"So you stopped?"

"No. I let him finish. But there's no way I'm ever gonna do it again."

"Did you use any form of lubrication?" I asked.

"You know? I actually can't remember. I was 19, I think and whenever a guy asks for anal I always say 'I don't do anal' and they never ask again. I don't think I used any lubrication." I looked at her and she looked deep in thought. "I remember!" She said holding my arm with both hands, getting excited. "He kind of just put it in and I'm open to trying new things so let him carry on. Once he was done I was like that didn't feel good..."

"And you never did it again." I finished for her.

"Exactly!"

"You're right. I prefer vaginal sex too."

"I know! but I'm single now. So I didn't have anyone to try it with." She pouted slightly and then laughed.

"If you want, I could show you how it's done." I said looking straight ahead, avoiding looking at her in case she got offended.

"Are you trying to get into my pussy?" She asked in a flirty voice.

"Right now? More than anything." I replied

"Pull the car over." Nahed said. Looks like she did take offence and she's gonna kick me out. I looked around to see if there was anywhere descent to pull over and noticed a car park looking place at the edge of a park. So I pulled in.

"Get out" she said. I unbuckled and got out. I stood a couple of feet away from the car. She got out and walked around the front of the car and up to the drivers side. She turned her back to me and put her hand on the handle. I tried to look away but those tight jeans made her ass look incredible and I couldn't look away. She turned her head to look at me.

"Enjoying the view?" I didn't know how to reply. She turned around and walked up to me. Here it comes, she's gonna slap me. I closed my eyes, waiting for her to strike me when I suddenly felt her lips on mine and her hands around my shoulder. Nahed opened her mouth and pushed her tongue into my mouth. I was confused as to what was happening, but I kissed her back anyway, sucking on her wet tongue. She pulled her mouth away.

"You can't tell anyone about this! You promise?" She asked.

"Sure!" I said and she instantly started to kiss me again. Was she making me promise not to tell that she kissed me? Or was she taking me up on my offer? I felt her hands around my waist, she put her hand under the waist band and boxers, I could feel her touching my semi hard cock. I broke the kiss, looking around to see if there was anyone in sight.

"This is all a bit sudden." I said, not sure why she was all over me considering we just met about fifteen minutes ago and she wasn't even sure who I was.

"Let's just say..." Nahed started looking up as if she was thinking of what to say while she stroked my member. "...That I owe you one for saving my drivers licence back there. Besides, I'm horny as hell. I guess me and Wagdy should've fucked before we called it a day." She giggled.

I turned us around and started to walk straight, with Nahed walking backwards. She started to kiss me around my neck area. We were now out of sight, but the car was still about twenty feet away. We were near a bunch of trees, that would block any clear view of us if anyone was around. I pushed up against one.

I started to kiss Nahed and I could feel her undoing her belt buckle. She let her jeans drop down, but her boots were stopping her jeans from coming off. I squatted down and pulled her boots off one by one, she had white socks on. She stepped out of her jeans. My face was inches away from her pussy and the musky scent of her woman hood started to invade my nostrils. I leaned forward and started to lick her cunt. She shivered a little from the first touch. I pushed one of her legs up, placed it on my shoulder and started to lick up and down her slit. darting my tongue in and out of cunt that was rapidly getting wet.

"I wanna feel your dick inside me!" Nahed moaned reaching down, holding my face, pulling me, so I got up, still looking around. Nahed kissed me, licking around the inside of my mouth.

"I love tasting myself on a man's lips." Nahed said. I pulled my cock out, dropping my sweat pants and boxers to the floor. Nahed lifted her leg up as I pressed my dick against her moist hole and pushed my full length in in one swift thrust.

"Ahhhh!" Nahed moaned as I pulled back and thrust into her, pressing her against the tree. I started to thrust in and out of her at a steady pace. Nahed pushed her crotch forward every time I thrust forward, so that her butt wouldn't bang back against the tree and she could get me deeper into her.

"God that feels so good!" Nahed yelled. Biting down on my neck to stop herself from screaming. I moaned in a mixture of pleasure and pain from having her teeth sink into my neck. I started to thrust into her faster, to get her to moan and stop biting me. I could feel her heel dig into my butt cheek, it felt warm, she still had her socks on and her feet and they were radiating heat onto my ass cheek. I carried on going as fast as I could and Nahed started to kiss me to stop herself from screaming, moaning into my mouth.

"Mmm..." Nahed moaned taking her lips off mine to talk. "...I'm so close to cumming...mmm...." Nahed kissed me again, licking around inside my mouth. "...I cum more quickly when I get fucked into my pussy from behind...mmm...." She locked her lips around my mouth. I quickly pulled out of her and turned her around, ramming my dick into her wet cunt.

"AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH! Yeah! Fuck me!" She screamed. I started to thrust in and out of her fast, my cock making squishing sounds. "That's it! That's it! Faster! Faster!" She screamed. Her palms on the tree, her hand just in front of her chest, her forehead pressing against the tree, pushing her ass back to meet my thrusts and stop her crotch from banging against the tree. Nahed started thrusting her hips back and fourth so fast, I was finding it hard to keep up with her.

"Oh GOD! I'M CUMMING! I'M..." She screamed pushing her ass right back, getting me deep into her as she came hard, her pussy trembling hard around my shaft. I was close to cumming, her cumming first and stopping helped me to hold back. Her hips started to jerk back and fourth, I wrapped my arms around her waist to stop her from her cunt going off my cock. I put one of my hands under her top and I started to grope one of her tits. I kissed her cheeks and the side of her mouth and she opened her mouth, trying to lick my lips.

I stopped kissing her, pulled my cock out of her and pulled my sweat pants and boxers up and turned her around. Nahed jumped up wrapping her arms and legs around me, kissing me around my neck. I walked over to the car, with one hand around her and one hand holding my sweat pants and boxers up and placed on the hood of the car. My sweat pants and boxers dropped to the floor once again, around my ankles. I watched as I saw her pussy glisten in the night light with her cum. Her cum looked very thin and was dripping down her snatch and in between her butt crack.

I put her legs on my shoulders and pushed my dick into her cunt and pulled it back out again, making sure my already wet cock was properly wet. I cum into her cunt.

I had to cum, I rammed my cock pole in and out of her pussy. Getting closer to filling her body full of cum, I began to pet her. I heard her moan and that did it, my body tensed up like a coiled spring and then suddenly unleashed myself upon her, squirting ropes of cum all over her pussy, cascading down to pour from her pussy and run down her legs. I held her tight as my body convulsed and felt my dick squishing against her wet cunt. After my body shot the final rope of cum and I began to relax my hold on her, Nahed picked her head up, throwing her hair across her back and taking a deep breath and gasp.

I picked up her jeans and handed them to her. She put them on and stepped into her boots, holding the top as she forced her foot in one by one. We headed back to her car. "I'll drive you back to your place." She said as we got in the car.

****

9-With the Libra Woman (Two Libras Women):

The door burst open and a guy burst in with a girl right behind him.

"What the fuck is going on?" He said, raising his voice.

"Chill out, man!" I said.

"Who the fuck are you to tell me to chill out?" He said, his voice still loud. "I come here with my brother Kareem Hasanain and his fiancee Sameerah Magdy and this is how you treat us?" I stood up walking up to him.

"First of all." I started off, blowing smoke on to his face. "Lower your voice. Second of all. Your brother owes us 25,000 LE." the guy looked shocked. "That's without interest."

"I can pay that." He said. "What did he use it for?"

"Hashish? Gambling? Women?" Luke said. "Who knows? All we know is that he owes us 25,000 LE plus the agreed interest for the time borrowed and for the two months that it's overdue by."

"Which is?"

"40%"

"What? That's gonna be well over 35,000 LE!" the guy said looking at me very shocked. I shrugged my shoulders sitting back down on the couch.

"He agreed to it." Luke said. "If he could get a loan from the bank for cheaper, why would he come to us?"

"You know what? Fuck him! Cut his fingers off or whatever you guys do. I'm going." He started to leave.

"But he's your brother!" Sameerah tried to plead with him, but he wasn't having any of that. He left. She looked at the TV screens with the surveillance on them. We could see the guy go to their table and say something to a woman. The woman seemed to know Sameerah.

"What's going on?" She asked Sameerah. As Sameerah explained, me and Luke talked.

"You deal with them, I'll deal with this punk." Luke said and he left the room. He enjoyed roughing people up, that's why he left me with the two girls.

"Where's he going?" Sameerah asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "Are you going to hurt him?" They both looked so concerned.

"Hi, I'm Olfat. What if we paid?" The woman asked.

"Not an option."

"But it's still money!" Olfat said.

"Not his money." I said checking out Olfat. She wore a green dress with open toed shoes. "That's a beautiful tan you have." I said to her.

"Thanks." She said getting a little uncomfortable. I stood up and went over to her. I circled around her, checking her out, planning to make her as uncomfortable as possible.

"You are so hot! Your spouse Amgad is a very lucky man." I commented. "Ginger chicks don't really do anything for me, but you are in a league of your own." Olfat had her eyes closed, like it was humiliating for her to get checked out by me. She took a deep breath.

"What if I had sex with you?" She asked slowly opening her eyes. Both me and Sameerah looked at her shocked.

"Why do you care about him so much?" I asked.

"He's like a little brother to us." Olfat answered.

"So you guys hang out together a lot?" I asked, pointing at both of them to indicate that I meant them two.

"Yeah." Sameerah answered.

"I guess that's how you guys came close." I said puffing away at the cigar. "I guess I could cut the debt in half if you fucked me." I said.

"Half?!" Olfat looked shocked and offended. I nodded.

"The best I can do."

"Can or will?" Olfat asked.

"Will." I replied, not hesitating for a second, just waiting for her to back down. There was no way she was gonna do it.

"What if I slept with you as well?" Sameerah added. I laughed while Olfat looked at her shocked. "Yeah!" Sameerah continued. "A ménage trois?" She looked so uncomfortable.

1...89101112...16