Zodiac Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What would your boyfriend or fiance say? And you!" I looked at Olfat. "What would your husband say?" They both looked down hesitant. "Don't try and play with the big boys. Stick to the little boys." I said stressing the word little. "And get the fuck out." They made their way to the door and they were talking, too quietly for me to hear. They stood there talking for over a minute. They both turned around and smiled at me.

"But we want to see what a BIG boy feels like in our tiny little pussies." Sameerah said, smiling. I guess this is what they cooked up together.

"You're just a kid Semsemah!" Olfat said to Sameerah, trying to keep her voice low so I couldn't hear.

"Come over here!" I said, looking at Sameerah, pretending like I didn't know what they were talking about. I put the cigar out once Sameerah stood in front of me, in between me and the desk, facing me.

"Take off your pants." I told Sameerah. She did as I asked. "The panties too!" She grabbed the waist band. I motioned with my finger for her to turn around. She turned around and pulled down her panties slowly. She bent forward, still holding her panties. The table blocked her from going any lower and she let her panties drop, revealing her pale, round ass. She tried to stand up straight, but I put my hand on her back and pushed her down, keeping her bent over the table.

I reached down to my zipper with my free hands and pulled my cock out. Sameerah tried to look back, she had a worried look on her face. I leant over, pressing my stomach against her back. I kissed her cheek, she seemed a little uncomfortable at my touch. I placed kisses on her face, getting closer to her mouth. Sameerah opened her mouth every time I kissed her until I reached her mouth. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and let me suck it.

When Sameerah came over to me, my cock was half erect and now it was rock hard. My cock rubbed against her thighs. Olfat was staring at my cock from a distance. I looked at her and smiled. She gave back a nervous smile. I reached down with one hand and held my cock. I pushed my cock head in between Sameerah's butt crack and forced it forward a little.

"Owww!" Sameerah cried out, her knees buckling a bit. Olfat took a step forward out of concern. "That's my ass!" She complained. I hadn't aimed for that hole, I was bent over her and couldn't see. But now, I wanted her ass.

"She's just a kid!" Olfat said. This was the second time she said this and already, she was beginning to sound like a broken record.

"What? Kareem never fuck you up the ass?" I asked Sameerah, completely ignoring Olfat.

"No!" Sameerah replied. "We only just started having sex."

"Well... You're with the big boys now." I said rubbing my cock against her ass hole. Sameerah just closed her eyes tight and gritted her teeth.

"Wait!" Olfat said, walking up to me. "How do we know that your buddy isn't doing a number on Kareem while you try and sodomise Sameerah?"

"Hmm! I never even though about that." I picked up my cell phone. "Hey. Luke. You done anything to Kareem yet...? Well don't... I got some sort of deal going on, I'll explain later. Just stay with Kareem until I call you again... OK! But as long as the door is closed, don't come in to the office or room seven... OK?" I turned the PC monitor on, the PC was already running but the screen was turned off. I clicked on a few stuff and put the cameras in room seven on. Sameerah had her back turned to me and Olfat was on the other side of the desk so neither of them knew.

"Look. She's just a kid." Olfat said walking closer to me, again with the kid stuff. "Why don't you have me instead?" Olfat smiled. She was now right in front of me. She took a step forward, pressing her breasts against my chest and leaned forward, tilting her head to one side, kissing me. She pushed her tongue into my mouth. I felt her wrap her fingers around my cock, her warm hand stroking my hard cock. Olfat was obviously trying to stop me from fucking Sameerah.

"Just a kid? I think her bare ass would disagree." I said, breaking the kiss, slapping Sameerah's ass, moving my hand down, in between her legs, pushing my finger into her tight cunt.

"I'll let you put it wherever you want." Olfat said smiling. "And unlike Sameerah, I've had experience taking a big cock in every hole." Olfat said squeezing my cock, hard. I picked up Sameerah's pants and panties and walked past her.

"Come with me." I said, putting my dick away, walking out the room. I didn't look back to see if they were following. Once I got to room seven, I stripped off to nothing, a couple of seconds later, Sameerah and Olfat appeared. I don't know how Sameerah made it here, considering she was bottomless and her pale ass was on view, but I didn't care. Olfat closed the door behind them as Sameerah reluctantly walked over to me.

"Lock it." I told her. She noticed a key in the lock and turned it. I lay on the bed and Olfat started to walk up to me.

"Stop." I said. "I want you to strip off." Olfat started to strip off and Sameerah sat on the bed watching Olfat. I went on my knees and crawled up, behind Sameerah. I kissed her neck and she breathed hard. I pulled her purple top over her head. She had a black bra on, that I quickly unhooked, revealing her voluptuous breasts. I reached around from behind her and held her breasts, one in each hand, gently squeezing them. My hard on started to press against Sameerah's lower back and she looked over to Olfat for help.

Olfat had taken her dress off and was in her bra and panties, that were white. She was taking her shoes off and I pulled Sameerah on to the bed on top of me. I pushed her down, my cock pressing against her soft tits. I pulled myself up so that my cock was near her mouth. I pushed her head down and she knew what I wanted.

Sameerah looked at my face while she opened her mouth and with her hands, guided my erection in to her mouth. My cock head was a little large and her inexperience was showing. My cock wasn't that big that it wouldn't fit in her mouth, but she was still having trouble with it. Once she got my cock head into her mouth, she started to work her lips up and down my shaft.

Olfat had stripped off to nothing as well and came up to us, lying down beside me. I pulled Sameerah off my cock by her hair.

"Kiss her." I said to them, not really sure which one of them I was talking to, but all I knew was that I wanted them to kiss. They both had a little reluctant look and then they closed their eyes and leaned forward. They kissed each other, closed mouth.

"Open your mouths." I said and they both tilted their heads into opposite directions and opened their mouths. I could see one of them push their tongue into the other's mouth. I wasn't sure who's tongue it was, but it was really hot. They started to get into it, kissing each other passionately.

I felt one of them hold my cock and start to stroke it. I looked down to see a tanned hand on my member and knew it was Olfat's hand. She was stroking my cock at a steady pace while she kissed Sameerah. She broke the kiss, turned her head to face me. Sameerah still had her eyes closed and was kissing the side of Olfat's face. She opened her eyes when she realised that Olfat had pulled away from her.

"Enjoying that a bit more than you thought?" I asked and Sameerah gave that innocent little girl smile. Olfat lowered her head and sucked my cock head, taking her mouth off.

"Can I ride it?" Olfat pouted. She looked really cute, her bottom lip sticking out while she pouted. This was a different tone from her from when we started. Sameerah was still the same, a little nervous and shaky.

I didn't say anything and Olfat straddled me. She reached back and held my cock, rubbing it against her slit.

"I want her to put it in." I said, pointing towards Sameerah with my head. Sameerah held my cock as she positioned it. "Suck it first." I said and Sameerah took my cock head into her mouth. Bobbing her head up and down, working her mouth further down my shaft every time her lips went down.

"Get it nice and wet!" I said.

"Watching her suck your cock is really turning me on." Olfat said. "I want to feel it deep inside me." She leaned forward pressing her tits against my chest, kissing the side of my mouth. She was getting into this way more than I expected.

"Put it in her." I said and I felt the tip of my cock press against Olfat's pussy and Sameerah pushed it in.

"That feels so good!" Olfat gave that cute girl next door smile as she started to ride me at a fast pace instantly. "Does that feel good? You like my tight cunt working up and down your big cock?" Olfat asked as she continued to ride me as fast as she could. I held on to her little feet, one in each hand.

She didn't mess around, no foreplay no nothing. She got into things straight away. At this rate she was gonna make me cum before I could sample Sameerah. Hold on! Is that what she's trying to do? Stop me from sampling Sameerah by making me cum quick? I looked over to Sameerah, taking my focus away from Olfat. She just sat there on the bed.

"Sameerah?" I called her and she looked at me. "Olfat has cute little feet. Don't you think?."

"Yeah." Sameerah said as she came closer, looking at them. "They're really nice."

"I want you to suck her toes." Sameerah looked at me, not sure if I was serious. She lowered her head, opening her mouth. She stuck her tongue out and licked Olfat's sole. Olfat let out a low moan and curled her toes. She was still riding me as fast as she could, but I had managed to take my focus off her and onto Sameerah.

"Got a little feet fetish?" Olfat smiled.

Sameerah licked down Olfat's sole and took in her curled big toe into her mouth and sucked it. Sameerah kept looking up at me as she tried to suck Olfat's curled toes on by one. Olfat's moans were starting to get louder and louder and I could feel her juices starting to run as she got wetter with every thrust.

"Oh God! I'm gonna cum!" She moaned as she went as fast as she could and then she just thrust her hips down as she let out a loud scream as she climaxed. Once she started to get quieter, indicating that she had finished her orgasm I pulled her off my cock and pushed her to one side. My eyes locked on Sameerah. Sameerah was still sucking Olfat's toes.

"Now! It's your turn to cum!" I said, placing her on her back. I went on top of her. Sameerah quickly reached down, holding my wet cock and pushed it into her pussy. Probably to stop me from putting it into her ass like I tried to before. Surprisingly she was a little wet. Looks like watching me and Olfat turned her on. Sameerah wrapped her arms around me and I wrapped mine around her as I started to thrust into her.

"Your dick feel's so big!" Sameerah said throwing her head back. I started to kiss her pushing my tongue into her mouth as I started to go faster with every thrust. After that fast riding Olfat did, I don't think I'm gonna last too long inside Sameerah and with us locked in this position I definitely wasn't going to.

"God you're so tight! I'm gonna cum soon!" I moaned into Sameerah's ear.

"Please! Cum!" Sameerah pleaded. "Cum in me!" As much as I wanted to finish inside her, I decided to.

"Did you enjoy that?" Olfat asked looking at me, her face really close to Sameerah's wet foot, but not touching.

"That was good for round one." I said and the smile on Olfat's face started to fade. "I want you two to go down on each other." I said. Sameerah looked at Olfat with a worried look.

"Don't worry!" Olfat said, getting up, kissing Sameerah on her forehead. "I'll let you go on top." Olfat lay down and Sameerah got up and straddled her face as they got into the 69 position.

"I've never gone down on a woman before." Sameerah whined looking at me. I went in front of her face, sitting on the bed.

"Just do what you'd like done to you when a guy goes down on you." I said.

"OK." Sameerah said and she reluctantly started to lick at the top of Olfat's opening. Licking her way down, working her tongue in. I couldn't see what Olfat was doing, but I was pretty sure that she had already started on Sameerah.

Sameerah moaned gently, taking her mouth off Olfat's love box as she started to work her finger into Olfat and she started licking her clit at the same time. I was sitting there, watching Sameerah go down on Olfat, stroking my meat, trying to get it hard enough to join in the action. I watched them eat each other out for a while.

Once I felt that my cock was hard enough, I got up to my knees and knelt in between Olfat's legs. Sameerah was licking Olfat's clit and I held my cock and pressed the tip against Sameerah's tongue. She stopped licking Olfat's clit and opened her mouth as I pushed my cock head into her mouth.

"Suck my dick!" I ordered Sameerah. She looked up at me and started to move her lips down my shaft. She closed her eyes as she worked her lips half way up and down my shaft. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and pushed the tip into Olfat's wet pussy and slammed my full length into her.

"Uhhhh!" Olfat let out a moan as I thrust in and out of her as fast as I could. Sameerah lowered her head back down, her head sideways, her tongue flicking Olfat's clitoris while I thrust in and out of her as fast as I could. Sameerah had already done all the work bringing Olfat close to orgasming, she was already very wet. I was just using my fuck stick to finish her off.

I could feel Olfat's pussy starting to contract around my shaft and I started to go even faster. My cock splashing in and out of her moist cunt, her pussy was so tight.

"I'm cumming!" Olfat moaned her pussy contracting really fast around my shaft, her hips bucking up and down as I didn't let up and continued fucking her as fast as I could.

"Fuck! AH!" Olfat started scream. "AH! That feels so good!" She moaned through what sounded like gritted teeth. I pulled out of her and her pussy looked a little red from getting stretched out by my thick shaft. Her pussy lips quivered from the cool air.

Her juices started to run down, in between her butt crack. I held my cock, it was very wet, covered in Olfat's cum. I pressed my cock head against her pussy and her hips bucked. I ran my cock head down along her slit and in between her butt crack. I pushed the tip in between her butt crack and found her ass hole instantly.

"You like having a big cock in your tight ass hole?" I asked Olfat as I pushed my cock head past her tight ring with ease.

"Yes!" She moaned uncomfortably. I thrust half my cock into her ass hole instantly. "Fuck!" Olfat moaned. I pulled back and thrust forward again, forcing more of my length into her tight ass hole.

"ARRRGGGHHHH!" Olfat screamed. Her cum that was on my cock, had lubricated her ass hole and now my cock wasn't wet as before.

"You're hurting her!" Sameerah said. I pulled my cock out of Olfat's ass and leant forward, kissing Sameerah on the lips. She kissed me back, probably because she felt like she had to. I pulled away from her and pushed my cock towards her face.

"Get it nice and wet." I told her.

"Eww! I'm not putting that in my mouth! It's been in Olfat's ass!" Sameerah said.

"Fair enough." I said. "I can get Olfat to suck it and get it all wet so it'll slip into your ass hole easily." I threatened Sameerah.

"No!" Sameerah said, her voice louder than she intended. It sounded like she really didn't want me to ass fuck her. "Here, let me suck it." She said stroking my cock as she lowered her mouth. She looked up at me so she wouldn't have to see my cock go into her mouth. She put my cock head in to her mouth and wrapped her lips around my shaft. She worked her lips up and down.

"Spit on it!" I told her and Sameerah gathered saliva in her mouth and spat it out onto my cock, spreading it around with her hand. My cock felt wet enough and I thought that was enough, I'd give Sameerah a break for now.

"Put it in her." I said looking into Sameerah's eyes. She had a nervous look on her face and she tried to look back at Olfat. She turned around and smiled at me. I don't know if she saw Olfat, but maybe she gave her the thumbs up.

Sameerah lowered her head closer to Olfat's pussy, holding my cock. She pressed my cock head against Olfat's ass hole, forcing my large cock head into Olfat's tight orifice. I thrust forward, sliding over half my length with ease into her rectum.

I started to work my cock in and out of her ass hole faster with every thrust until I was going as fast as I could. Olfat was moaning, at first it sounded like moans of discomfort, but once her sphincter loosened around my shaft and she had adjusted to my girth, she was moaning just like how she was when she came. Sameerah started licking Olfat's pussy again, giving her double pleasure.

"Ah!" Sameerah moaned after a couple of minute, while her lips pulled at Olfat's pussy lips.

"You cumming?" I asked Sameerah, touching her cheeks.

"Mmm-hmm!" Sameerah moaned.

"I'm cumming again!" Olfat moaned. I looked over Sameerah's ass to see Olfat was now fingering Sameerah with three fingers. The two came almost at the same time. Screaming loud, Sameerah grinding her hips down on to Olfat's face, while Olfat's hips thrashed around wildly. She pulled her ass off my cock as she came. I waited for both of them to calm down.

"Suck my dick some more." I said to Sameerah as her breathing returned to normal. She looked hesitantly at me, reaching out with her hand slowly.

"Let me taste my own ass!" Olfat said. I don't know if she actually wanted to do it or if she was bailing Sameerah out again, but either way, seeing her suck off my cock after it's been in her ass was gonna be hot. I knelt beside Olfat's face and she turned her head to face my cock and moved her head forward, taking my cock head into her mouth. Olfat worked her lips up and down my shaft.

Olfat sucked my cock for a couple of minutes, working her lips up and down as fast as she could, trying her best to make me cum and end this for her and Sameerah. I decided to give them a break. I had spent quite a long time fucking Olfat's ass and I decided I was gonna finish in Sameerah's ass.

I moved around so that I was kneeling on top of Olfat's face, straddling her. I pushed my cock into her mouth and started to thrust my cock in and out of her mouth. I started to push my cock deeper into her mouth, working my cock further down her throat.

As I carried on thrusting my cock further and further down her throat, Olfat's mouth started to fill with saliva and every time I thrust down her throat, she made a glugging sound. I started to get faster and faster. Olfat started to push my stomach with her hands. I pulled out of her mouth.

Her saliva had drenched my cock, getting it really wet. I saw this as my opening. While Olfat was busy coughing, I could take advantage of Sameerah. I held my cock and pressed my cock head in between Sameerah's butt crack, pushing the tip forward.

"Wait!" Sameerah said. I held her hips and pushed my hips forward, forcing half of my wet cock into her ass hole. "Stop!" Sameerah protested. Olfat was trying to recover from the coughing, but she wasn't going to be able to 'save' Sameerah this time.

"OK! Hold on!" Sameerah said. "Give me a minute." She was giving in to the inevitable now. I could hear her breathing hard, as if she was psyching herself out. "OK." She said looking back. "Go slowly and be gentle." She asked. I gently slapped her pale ass as if to agree.

I pushed my hips forward, feeling my cock go in millimetres at a time, which was too painfully slow. But she was an anal virgin, so I went real slow, stopping and allowing her to adjust to my girth. I stayed still for a minute, Sameerah not giving any sign that she was ready to take more or of this was too much.

I felt Olfat's tongue on my nut sack. She was leaning her head forward, licking my nut sack, taking my balls into her mouth one by one, gently sucking them. The tightness of Sameerah's anal walls and Olfat sucking my nuts was getting to be too much for me to just stay there and be still.

1...910111213...16