Zodiac Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A thick one!" Kawkab said rubbing the sole of her left foot along my shaft, while I carried on massaging her right foot that rested on my knees. Kawkab leaned forward and licked my cock, instantly causing pre-cum to ooze out. "My penis karma is still as good as ever!" She said, moving her hair to one side to give me a better view of her face, leaning forward and kissing my cock head, getting my pre-cum all over her lips. She pouted her lips like she was kissing, showing me the traces of my cum on her lips. She than licked her lips, taking in my pre-cum.

"Only one way to get more of that." Kawkab said putting her mouth over my large cock head, working her lips up and down the head. I tried to carry on massaging her foot to take the focus of the fact that I had Kawkab Nagm Al-Deen sucking my cock, but she just pushed me back onto the seat by my chest. "Relax. It's your turn first. We'll get to me once you cum." She said before wrapping her lips around my cock head. She worked her lips up and down my shaft, only going half way down, pushing my cock up and down her wet tongue.

Kawkab took my cock out of her mouth and started to jerk me off with her hand. I was getting very turned on. I felt like I was gonna cum soon from having the women that I jerked off to more than any other woman jerking me off. Kawkab grabbed her hand that was on my knees and bought it up to my cock. The soft fingers of her hand touched my fore skin as she used her hand to rub up and down one side of my cock.

"You like that Ahmad? You like the way my hand fucks your dick? Losing its virginity with every stroke." She moaned out loud as she carried on rubbing her hand up and down my cock. She moved her hand away from my cock, then leaned forward and started to suck the end again, licking up the mass amount of pre-cum that had leaked out.

"Sorry Ahmad. But your cock just tastes too good!" She said licking her lips as she used her hand to rub up and down the side of my cock again. "Let me see if I can reach." Kawkab said and leaned forward, placing her warm mouth over my cock head as she continued to stroke my shaft with her hand.

"Mmm... Mmm..." Kawkab moaned as she worked her lips and hand up and down my shaft. "She pulled her mouth off and lay her hand that she was jerking me off with flat and spat on it. She held my cock with her other hand and rubbed her saliva around the palm of her other hand with my member.

"That's better!" Kawkab said, taking my cock back into her mouth and rubbing her hand up and down the side of my shaft. The double assault (handjob with blowjob) that she was laying on my cock was getting to be way too much and I knew it was a matter of seconds before I came.

"Look at the way your huge dick is throbbing!" Kawkab said taking her mouth off my cock, but keeping her lips just inches above my pole. "Is it gonna cum for me?" She said in a very sexy voice, her hot breath hitting the tip of my cock. This was way too much and I felt my cum start to get pushed up. Kawkab could feel it coming and stroked my cock even faster with her hand, leaving her mouth wide open. Kawkab quickly grabbed my cock with her hand and held it in place at the base of my cock with the other.

"Shiiiiit!" I yelled as my first load shot up into her mouth. Kawkab closed her mouth catching it and savouring the taste and then quickly opened her mouth letting it flow out onto her hand as the second load shot into her mouth. Again she closed her mouth and then opened it, letting my cum flow out of her mouth and onto her hand. She did the same thing on the next two loads and swallowed the fifth as my cock stopped shooting the loads out with force and just pushed it out, letting it flow down the side of my cock.

"Mmm..." Kawkab moaned as she wiped my cum off her hands.

"Oh my God!" She said stroking my cock. "Your dick is still huge! It hasn't shrunk or anything. A little soft but nothing that a little sucking can't fix." My cock was almost at full length even though I had already cum, something that never really happen, but I think it's because I'm with Kawkab Nagm Al-Deen, that's why my cock's not shrinking.

"Your turn now" I said. "First take off your clothes." Kawkab stood up and pulled her skirt down, revealing a tiny pink thong. She pulled her top off over her head to show she had no bra on. I quickly yanked my pants and boxers down and I started to stroke my cock as I watched Kawkab strip off. She turned her back to me, put her thumbs under the waist band of her thong, looked back at me with a cheeky smile and started to slowly pull her thong down, slowly bending over as she pulled them down to the back off her knees. Her round ass stuck out, showing off her tight little ass hole. She let her thong fall to the floor and stepped out of them.

I started to feel my cock growing harder as I started to stroke myself faster. The site of her gorgeous, tanned butt was starting to make my mouth water. I leaned forward pulling her ass towards my mouth. Kawkab let out a little giggle as she got caught by surprise. I pushed my tongue out, licking her ass hole. I spread round ass cheeks apart as I pushed my tongue into her tight hole.

"Ooh! kinky!" Kawkab said. I slid my tongue down her ass crack, down towards her pussy. Her legs were together so her pussy lips were clamped together. I started to lick her pussy lips, Kawkab started to slowly part her legs. I started to push my tongue into her moist hole, causing her to moan as I forced more of my tongue into her. I started to push my tongue in and out of her pussy, getting faster every time I pushed my tongue into her woman hood.

Kawkab was starting to get louder and louder, her legs trembling as the signs of her orgasm were coming. She was getting really wet, her juices flowing into my mouth. I wrapped my arms around her tiny little waist and reached down to her the top of her pussy and started to rub her clit. Kawkab started to grind her hips back and fourth, pushing her ass back forcing my tongue deeper into her cunt.

She was soon coming close to her orgasm, her pussy started to twitch around my tongue faster and faster. By now I was back to full hardness and decided I needed to feel her pussy around my shaft. So I picked her up and quickly slammed her down onto the couch on her front, I landed on top of her and quickly reached down and pushed my cock into her wet cunt. I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist, pressing my body down onto hers. My head was at the side of hers.

"Arrrgghhhh! God!" She screamed as I thrust my full length into her tight pussy in one hard and fast thrust and I could feel her pussy start to twitch around my cock again instantly. I quickly pulled back and thrust into her, going into a fast pace instantly. "Shit! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Kawkab was screaming at the top of her lungs now as I rammed into her, hard, from behind. I felt her pussy contract around my shaft fast and then her pussy just tightened around my shaft hard as she came to a screaming climax. I slowed down my thrusts as her hips shaked and bucked underneath me.

"Fuck!" Kawkab moaned and then laughed. "That was so good!" she said, turning her head to face me and then kissed my top lip. I sucked her bottom lip. I was pushing into her slower with every thrust until I stopped. "Let me taste my pussy." Kawkab said. I got of her and stood beside her head. She opened her mouth and looked up at me as she moved her head forward taking my cum covered cock into her mouth.

"Mmm..." She moaned out loud, closing her eyes as she tasted her own cum on my cock. She started to bob her head back and fourth, working her mouth more than half way down my shaft, not using her hands. Kawkab took her mouth off my cock and stood up. I still had my sweat shirt on and she grabbed it at the bottom and pulled it up, over my head.

"Look at this gorgeous body of yours!" She complimented me, even though I didn't really have a great body. I had a big build, not fat, but not a skinny guy or someone with ripped muscles. She started to kiss my chest circling around my nipple with her tongue. I pulled her away from my nipple and kissed her, she pushed her tongue into my mouth and it tasted like a mixture of her cum and a little salty from my cum, but I didn't care. I sucked at her tongue hungrily until she broke the kiss.

Kawkab turned around and walked into her bedroom, I followed her in. She turned around to face me as I looked around. I noticed a purple dildo on the side of her bed and she caught me looking at it.

"That's no where near as good as the real thing!" She said. I walked over to her and started to kiss her. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around my body. I could feel her heels on my butt cheeks, and one of them felt wet, probably from when she spat my cum out onto her foot. I placed her down onto the bed, reached down and guided my dick into her cunt. I wrapped my arms around her, dropping my weight on top off her. Her tits were huge and I could feel her big erect nipples poking into my chest.

I started to thrust into her as fast as I could, knowing full well that it was gonna take me a long time to cum again, so I didn't need to worry about cumming too quickly. I had seen her sex videos and I felt like I had a lot to compete with. I had a big dick, so that was one point to my advantage and although we had been at it longer than her any of her sex video, it was all foreplay, Now I had to prove myself while I was deep inside her.

"You like that tight pussy?" Kawkab asked.

"Yeah!" I moaned as I carried on thrusting into her, realising just how tight she was considering all the big dicks that she's had. I positioned myself onto my knees and then sat up, placing her legs, one on each shoulder and then leaned forward again, locking our lips together. She moaned into my mouth loud and was breathing hard, from being rolled up. I carried on thrusting into her and I was surprised at how long it took for her to break the kiss and try and get some air.

Kawkab was wriggling around underneath me, and managed to reposition her legs and get the soles of her feet resting on my shoulders. As I continued to thrust in and out of her tight hole, Kawkab carried on screaming with every thrust. The longer we continued, the more we started to perspire and I could feel her foot getting wet, the sweat of my shoulders was staring to get the sole of her foot moist.

"Oh GOD!" She was moaning like having my cock sandwiched in between her pussy walls was causing her pleasure. Her moaning was getting me even harder and I pulled her legs apart and continued to thrust my cock into her tight cunt and started to thrust into her as fast as I could. I could feel her pussy starting to twitch around my cock and knew from before that she was on the verge of cumming and I didn't slow down. I tried to go even faster if that was possible and it was a matter of minutes before I felt Kawkab's pussy grip my cock like a vice and I thrust into her hard as she came to another screaming orgasm, her hips bucking up and down wildly like she was trying to shake me off her.

I pulled out of her and stood beside the bed and I stood there watching her moan and writhe around in ecstasy, letting her orgasm subside. Once it did I bent over and kissed her, pushing my tongue into her mouth.

Kawkab got up onto all fours and shaked her big round rump. I got back onto the bed, and took my position behind her. I pushed her butt cheeks apart and pressed my cock head in between her crack, pushing down looking for her pussy. I entered her pussy.

"You like that? You like having a big dick up your pussy?" I asked, thrusting in and out of her unbelievably tight pussy slowly.

"Yes!" Kawkab moaned. "I love getting pussy fucked! Please! Fuck me harder!" She begged. I thrust into her really hard, making her jump forward. I pulled back, only leaving the tip in and then thrust forward again even harder, making her scream as her body jumped forward. The next thrust came faster but just as hard as the last thrust.

"Ahhh!" Kawkab screamed every time I slammed into her. I felt her tight twat loosen around my shaft and I started to thrust into her faster and faster, casing her screams to be joint together instead of being spread apart. I placed my hands on her butt cheeks as I rammed my rod in and out of her tight pink hole.

"Here!" I said pulling my cock out of her cunt.

"You want me to taste my pussy again?" She moaned seductively, turning around, opening her mouth and taking my cock head in, sucking hard. "Mmm.. My pussy tastes so good!" Kawkab said licking the underside of my cock, resting my cock head in between her upper lip and nose. She moved her head so my cock dragged along the side of her mouth, covering her cheek in saliva. I pulled my cock away from her mouth.

"Get back onto all fours." I said.

"You want to fuck that pussy some more?" She asked as she got on to all fours. I didn't say anything, I just pushed my cock head into her tiny pussy hole and thrust forward, straight away going into a fast pace. Kawkab pushed her ass back, arching her back, leaning on her forearms.

"Oooohhhhhhhh!" Kawkab moaned, looking back at me. Her tits were bouncing around, hitting her on the chin. She leaned forward, resting the top of her head on one of her forearms and used her other hand to hold her tits, to stop them from flopping around. I drilled into her cunt deeper and deeper with every thrust. I don't know how long I brutally fucked her cunt, but it was a miracle that I hadn't pumped her womb full with gallons of cum.

Both me and Kawkab were starting to sweat so much that every time I thrust forward, visible drops of sweat flew up into the air from the impact of my groin slapping onto her butt cheeks and thighs. Kawkab was still moaning as loud as ever and I was now breathing hard, trying my best to get my breath back. I started to slow down, I spread her butt cheeks apart, getting a good view of my dick going in and out of her vagina. Her cunt was a red colour from the assault it was enduring from my thick cock.

I pulled out of her and lay down on the bed beside her. My body was aching from trying to satisfy Kawkab's insatiable appetite for sex. I pulled her sweaty body on to mine, with her back turned to me and half on my body. I put my arms under her arms and wrapped them around her. I kissed the side of her mouth while she breathed hard trying to get her breath back too.

I positioned her on her side, while I was still behind her. I pushed her leg up, the one that wasn't on the bed, to get a better view of her ass. Kawkab held her leg up with her hand and I pushed her butt cheek up with one hand and with the other, pushed my cock back into her sweaty womb. I thrust my hips forward, forcing my cock into her box and caused her to let out a cute little yelp.

I held her hip as I thrust in and out of her cunt, the feeling was unbelievable. I wrapped my arms around her waist, cupping her tits, one in each hand, gently groping them. I held her close to me as I grinded my hips back and fourth, in and out of her tight pussy. I felt like I could stay in this moment forever.

After a while of this slow paced pussy fucking, I decided to up the tempo. I tightened my grip around her and started to pump my cock in and out of her pussy as fast as I could, getting faster with every stroke. Kawkab's gentle moans started to get louder and turned into screams as I felt my orgasm nearing with every thrust.

I looked over and saw the purple dildo still at the side of the bed. I reached over her and got it. I lifted her top leg up and pushed the dildo into her tight ass. I started to gently work it in and out and I felt Kawkab's hand on mine. I let go of the dildo and let her work it in and out of herself. I started to concentrate on getting maximum pleasure from her pussy.

Kawkab kept up with my strokes, the faster I went, the faster she dildo'd herself up the ass. Soon she was starting to go faster than me and I found myself struggling to keep up. Every time she pushed the dildo in, I could feel the inside of her pussy get pushed out against my cock. Kawkab's moans turned into really loud screams as another orgasm was approaching her.

"OH FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUUUUUCCCCCCCKKK!" She screamed as she pulled the dildo out of her ass and rubbed it on her clit. Her pussy started to stretch out wide as she came, starting to clench tight around my cock. Her snatch had gripped my cock so hard, I couldn't pull my cock back, I just stayed in this position as her orgasm subsided. Kawkab looked at me with a dirty look in her eyes.

As soon as I felt her pussy loosen it's grip I started to thrust in and out of her vagina and I could already feel my cum starting to build up. I filled her pussy depths with copious ropes of my semen.

I fell asleep inside. And when I woke up, I fucked her in the pussy again for some time then I stopped ...

There was one thing left that I hadn't done with her and it involved her most famous asset. As she was screaming with every thrust, I gave her a couple of last hard, deep thrusts and pulled out of her, rolling her on to her back. I straddled her stomach and placed my cock in between her massive tits. Kawkab knew exactly what I was going for and tossed the dildo aside and pushed her tits together as I started to quickly thrust up and down her chest. I built up momentum very quickly, using the sweat in between her large mounds as lubrication.

Her tits were so big, that when they were pushed together, I couldn't see my dick except for when it poked up and hit her on the chin. As I continued to fuck her tits, I looked at her face.

"You like fucking Kawkab Nagm Al-Deen's big fucking tits? That's it! Fuck my big tits with that huge fuck stick! Yeah!" Kawkab yelled. "Come on! Cum for Kawkab! Come on her big tits." Kawkab started the dirty talk, urging me to cum and as I slid up and down those huge tits, feeling her soft flesh rubbing along the sides of my shaft, I felt my balls start to tighten and with one last thrust up her chest, my hot, thick cum spurted up hitting her right on the chin. As I pulled my cock out my second load shot out in between her tits. I aimed the third load on her left boob, and the fourth one on her right boob, stroking my cock up and down as small loads started to dribble out onto her tits.

"Oooh!" Kawkab cooed, as she started to rub my cum into her tits. She wiped the cum off her chin and started to lick it off her chin. "Just needed another taste." She smiled. "So what are your plans for tomorrow?" She asked.

"Nothing." I replied, laying down beside her.

"That's good. I need someone to rub some lotion on to my back tomorrow." Kawkab smiled, smelling heavily of my cum.