Zodiac Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Ahmad!" Afaf said. She was nearly at the top of the stairs that lead up to my apartment.

"Throw me my pants." I called out. She just laughed, shook her head and started to walk to the front door of my apartment. Shit! Was she really gonna make me go to my apartment naked.

"Hurry up Ahmad!" She said before she walked into my apartment. Shit! She is. I looked around to see if I could see anyone. It was pretty late and I doubted anyone would be around. I switched the back light off, so that it would be too dark to see me if anyone was around. I got the keys and locked the door behind me.

I made my way to the stairs and looked up. Afaf had switched the lights on in my apartment, which gave me the light I needed to see. I quickly ran up the stairs, taking two steps at a time. I ran into my apartment and closed the door behind me.

"Afaf!" I yelled out. "Where are you!" I made my way to the bedroom as I figured that's where she'd be. As I entered the bedroom, I saw the clothes on the floor and tossed the shoes and keys next to them

"What took you so long?" Afaf asked, as she lay on the bed, her legs spread, with two fingers deep inside her cunt. "I got so horny that I had to start without you baby." She said. How the hell was I suppose to stay mad at her when she looked that beautiful?

"You know..." I started sitting down beside her kissing her shoulder. "..You know how you let me get a closer look at your feet, cause I was checking them out earlier?"

"Yeah?" Afaf smiled, still fingering herself.

"Well... I was checking your ass out before I checked your feet out." I said. "And seeing as though you gave me a closer look at your feet..."

"You want a closer look at my ass?" Afaf asked, with a sly smile on her face.

"Yeah." I said.

"Well... It is my birthday and I have had a cock in every hole except for my ass..."

"And I think it's time we remedy that!" I said rolling her over on to her front. "Don't you?" I said slapping her thick butt. Afaf let out a little surprised and excited yelp when I slapped her ass.

"Give it to me nice and hard!" She said looking back with a very seductive look, lifting her ass, re-positioning her arms so she was on all fours. I pulled her ass cheeks apart, one of them had a patch of dry skin, which was from when I pressed my cock against her ass cheek earlier and all that pre-cum oozed out.

I spat onto her ass hole. which caused her to let out a excited squeal. My cock was still covered in her saliva from when she sucked my dick, before taking my boxers off. I pressed my cock head against her brown hole and then pushed past her tight ring with a loud plop sound.

"Ahhh! Fuck!" Afaf moaned as my thick cock invaded her tightest orifice. I pushed my hips forward a little, pushing my cock further into her rectum and then pulled back. I pushed forward again, forcing more of my member in to her rear, causing her to scream this time. I had two thirds of my manhood in her ass, I guess that's as far as I was gonna get, for now.

I paused for a second and slapped her big round ass again. Afaf let out another surprised yelp and laughed. I grabbed her ass cheeks, one in each hand and pushed them up, giving me a better view of my cock going into her ass hole. Afaf arched her back, sticking her ass higher into the air.

"You ready?" I asked her.

"Yeah!" She smiled, pushing her hips back, working my cock into her ass, then pulling forward. I thrust into her ass as she pushed her hips back, causing her to scream out even louder as the full length of my thick cock was now deep in her ass.

I pulled back, thrusting into her ass hard and slow, pulling her ass back towards me, making sure I got it deep in her ass hole. I start to build up pace getting faster with every thrust and Afaf started to lean back into my thrusts, allowing me to penetrate her ass hole deeper.

I started to feel her ass hole contract around my dick, loosening around my shaft as I thrusted forward, making squelching sounds as my cock pushed air out of her ass hole. Afaf's sphincter gripped my cock real tight when I pulled back.

I carried on pounding into her ass hard, as fast as I could, Afaf thrusting her ass back, keeping in rhythm with my strokes. She soon started to get a little eager and started to go faster than me and ended up pulling her ass off my cock.

"Shit, that's tight!" I said and Afaf laughed. "Suck my cock!" I said to her expecting her to say no, but instead she turned around and lowered her head on to my cock, taking my ass covered cock to the back of her mouth, bobbing her head up and down my shaft, getting faster with every stroke.

I pulled my cock away from her and pushed her onto her back. I lay down beside her on my side, the side of her hips touching my cock.

"Go onto your side." I said to her and she rolled onto her side, her butt cheek rubbing against my cock as she did. I put one arm under her and with the other hand, I held my cock, pushed it in between her butt cheeks and rubbed up and down, pushing my cock head into her ass hole. I pushed my hips forward and her tight ring loosened as my cock went up her ass.

I wrapped my arms around her waist as I started to thrust in and out of her ass hole. I built up to a steady pace, trying to make this last as long as possible. I wasn't thrusting into her hard, I was trying to make this more slow and sensual. Afaf's moans were quite low, they were a little louder whenever I thrust into her a little too fast, but I'd bring the pace back down. I pulled her body closer to me, kissing her shoulders as I worked my dick in and out of her tight shit hole.

After a while I could feel my orgasm start to build and I stopped. I held Afaf around her waist, rolled her on to her front, not taking my cock out of her ass hole, rolling on top of her at the same time as I turned her over. Her legs were in between mine, together, making her ass hole even tighter around my shaft.

I put one arm under her arm, squeezing one of her tits hard, while I had the other arm go over her other shoulder, gripping the side of her head as I thrust into her as hard and as fast as I could instantly.

"Fuck! Arrrrghhh! That feels so good!" Afaf yelled as I drilled into her as fast as I could. I started to move my knees up, so that I was kneeling on the back of her thighs, with my upper body flat on her back.

I carried on at this fast pace, trying desperately to cum in her ass. I wanted to cum so badly that it started to hurt. My cock was so hard but it was taking forever to cum because I came not so long ago downstairs.

"Yeah!" I moaned. "It's coming!" I moaned into Afaf's ear, kissing the side of her face, as I started to feel my cock throb harder and harder with every thrust.

"Don't cum in my ass!" She moaned. "I want it in my pussy." I quickly got off her and she rolled onto her back. I entered her pussy and started to fuck her hard. I was close to cumming that my cock was starting to hurt now. Afaf bit her bottom lip in anticipation and started to squeeze her own tits. She looked up at me.

"You wanna fuck my tits!" Afaf asked in a sweet voice, pouting. I Didn't answer her, I pulled off her cunt, and spat in between her tits and spread it around with my cock head for lubrication and placed my wet cock in between her huge tits. Afaf pushed them together, clamping my cock with her large mounds of flesh. I instantly started to thrust up and down her chest, my cock popping up at the top of her tits and poking her on the chin. Afaf re-positioned her head, so that my cock poked out into her mouth.

"Ahhh!" She moaned, opening her mouth wide as my cock went up her tits and into her mouth. "You like fucking my tits?" She asked as my cock went down her chest and then opened her mouth again as my cock poked up.

"Yeah!" I replied. "Your big tits feel incredible around my shaft."

"Mmm..." She moaned while she tried to suck my cock when it poked up into her mouth. "I love feeling your huge cock throbbing in between my tits!" She moaned as I pressed my hand onto her tits, pressing them down as I started to thrust up and down in between her tits as fast as I could.

"Stop teasing me!" She pouted. "Just give me that cum!" She moaned. "Come on Ahmad! Cover my tits in that hot spunk!" I could feel my orgasm building up and my cock was throbbing real fast and hard.

"You cumming?" Afaf asked, feeling my cock throbbing hard in between her tits and before I could answer, I thrust up her chest and blasted a load up her chest. Afaf quickly closed her eyes as my first load went up her left tit and a line went from her collarbone down to her boobs.

I thrust up her tits and my second load went up into her right tit. I let go of her tits and let her stroke my cock, hard, as each load shot upon her breasts.

"Mmm..." She moaned as my orgasm started to subside. Afaf stroked my cock slowly and laughed, while my cock head was still in her hand.

"Looks like you did get laid on your birthday after all." I said and Afaf laughed, taking my cock out of her mouth.

"Yeah! Twice!" She said sticking up two fingers, giggling. She then scooped up the cum going up her face and on her chin with her finger and put her finger in her mouth. I lay down beside her.

"Where's your bathroom?" She asked.

"Go out the door, turn left and it's the last door." She left the room and came back a couple of minutes later, drying her face with a towel. She tossed the towel aside and lay down beside me on her side, hugging me. She went to kiss me.

"Don't worry! I washed my mouth out too." She said and kissed me, pushing her tongue into my mouth and then pulling her tongue back. She rest her head on my chest.

"Do you have the number of any good pizza delivery places around here?"

"Yeah. I got a couple." I replied. " Why?"

"If I remember correctly, you said you had tomorrow off. So... I was thinking that we could spend the day in, actually spend it in this room, just fucking. You know?" She smiled.

"Yeah. I know. If I had a choice, I'd quit my job and just spend all my time fucking you."

"Well you should, actually, I insist you do. There's nothing I like better than coming home from a hard days work to a big hard cock." She turned on to her back, resting the back of her head on my chest, I put my arms around her, going under her arms, my hands met in front of her tits. Afaf placed her hand on mine, holding them. We lay there like this as we both drifted off to sleep.

12-With the Taurus Woman :

The Cairene Beauty (a former Miss Egypt) Kawkab Nagm Al-Deen walked along the sidewalk that lead up towards the beach, she held a paper grocery bag in one hand and her hand bag in the other. Two guys approached her from behind. It was my assistants Reda and Marzooq, they were dressed in black, with black masks on, the kind that bank robbers wear. The plan was for them to rob her and then when they see who she is, they decide to rape her. But before they can do anything, I come in as the knight in shining armour and save her, which finally allows me to meet her. Like I said, not the best of plans, but I was desperate to meet her.

Marzooq snatched her hand bag out of her hand. "Let's see how much money we have here!"

"Please! Just give me my hand bag back. You can take whatever money I have." Marzooq opened the hand bag.

"200 LE! Fucking sweet!" He said pocketing the money. "You know what? I think my girlfriend would like this hand bag a lot."

"No! It was a gift from my mom." She protested.

"Wait a second!" Reda said. "Aren't you Kawkab Nagm Al-Deen?"

"Yeah she is." Marzooq said, not looking up, still going through her handbag. "There's no mistaking those tits!" He said grabbing one. Kawkab Nagm Al-Deen slapped his hand away and he went back to looking in her hand bag.

"I get it all the time." She said uncomfortably.

"Really!" Reda said. "You must get your pick of the hunkiest guys."

"If that's true." Marzooq said pulling something out of her handbag. "Why does your drivers licence say 'Kawkab Nagm Al-Deen?' You lying to us?" Kawkab Nagm Al-Deen looked down.

"You know what she should get for lying to us? A spanking!" Reda said. "Now pull up your skirt!" He said to her, changing his tone from joking to serious.

"I'm sorry." Kawkab Nagm Al-Deen replied getting scared. "I didn't mean to. Let me make it up to you."

"You can make it up to us alright." Marzooq nodded his head. "By giving us some pussy!." I started to approach them and Kawkab Nagm Al-Deen tried to run away from them but Reda grabbed her hair and she let out a scream, dropping her groceries. Which was the cue for our rehearsed ass kicking.

I pulled Reda off her hair and kicked him on the back of his legs which made him buckle and fall to his knees. Marzooq pushed me back as they both ran off.

"Fucking cowards!" I yelled at them. "Can pick on an innocent woman, but when it comes to going up against a man, they're wimps." I turned around and looked at her. "You ok?"

"Yes. Thanks to you!" She said hugging me. I hugged her back, feeling her huge tits pressed against my chest. She broke the hug, squatted down and started to pick her groceries up off the floor. I squatted down and helped her, putting her stuff into the paper bag. It was mainly fruit and veg.

"A vegetarian?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled.

"Yeah. I don't believe in killing animals." She replied. I looked down and noticed her legs were spread apart. If it was daytime or if there was any light, I'd probably be able to see up her skirt. We both stood up and I noticed her hand bag on the floor. Marzooq must've dropped it. I picked it up.

"I think this is yours." I said handing it to her and she put her arm through and had the straps resting on her shoulder. "I'm Ahmad by the way." I extended my hand.

"Kawkab." She smiled as she shook my hand.

"Here. Gimme that." I said taking the grocery bag off her. "I'll walk you to your place. You know, keep anyone else who tries to rob you away."

"Thanks! I really appreciate that." She said, holding me by my arm.

"So what are you doing out this late?" I asked.

"I felt bored and cooped up at home, so I decided to do some grocery shopping, get it out the way with so I can spend all day tomorrow working on my tan."

"You sure you're fine?" I asked again.

"Yeah, that's my house over there." She pointed at her beach house as we approached it. I walked her up to her door. "I don't feel very safe. Those guys could come back. You think you could hang around for a bit, if you have nothing else to do."

"Sure!" I replied as we entered her beach house.

"Shoes!" She said pointing at my shoes, as she stepped out of her flip flops and left them near the door way. "So where's your husband and kids?" I asked.

"Who says I'm married?" She replied as we entered the kitchen.

"You're Kawkab Nagm Al-Deen. You're married to the famous singer Hashim Tawfeeq and have two kids and a step daughter." I set the bag down on the counter.

"The kids are at my mothers and Sham's at the studio, writing material for his new album. This right now, is some quality, alone time with Kawkab." She answered my question. "I take it you're a fan?" She said taking the groceries out of the bag.

"Yup!"

"A fan of the former Miss Egypt or a fan of me?"

"I have everything you've done that's available on DVD." I replied.

"Because I have good performances or because I get my clothes off?"

"A bit of the first, a lot of the second." I replied honestly.

"Honesty! I like that!" She smiled. She led me to the living room area and sat on the sofa, sitting on one leg. I took a seat beside her. "How old are you?"

"23." I replied.

"10 years younger than me." She commented. Doing the math, that made her 33. "So you were too young to see me on Miss Egypt coronation ceremony."

"Maybe the first time you were on the cover, but you were a big deal at my high school, every guy fantasized about you including the teachers. I think everyone jerked off to you."

"Did you?" She asked looking into my eyes. I got a little embarrassed, but then thought that talk of sex could lead to sex. Or maybe not, but I was hoping it would.

"You helped me into manhood." I replied.

"Ahhh! I'm so glad I could help." She said leaning forward giving me a quick kiss on the lips. I wasn't sure if she was making a move or if she was overly friendly. "What about the video?"

"I didn't see that until a couple of years ago. Me and my friends tried our best to find it when we were younger. Back then the internet wasn't as big as it is now and we didn't have a computer amongst us."

"You jerk off to it when you finally saw it?"

"Not really. It was kind of disappointing. It had shaky camera work but it was home made and as far as home made goes, it was pretty descent. Not up there with proper made porn but definitely better than Paris Hilton's."

"Yeah, hers was shit." Kawkab commented. She sat there, it looked like she was thinking about something. "I've never really talked to a fan like this before. Usually I get obnoxious guys tell me I'm hot and that they loved my sex videos and when I'm doing the next and if they can be in it." There was a moment of silence. "What do you think about when you jerk off to me?"

"What do I...? I... er... sex?" I felt like I was asking her a question instead of giving an answer.

"So you don't just think, 'Oh yeah! Kawkab Nagm Al-Deen's tits.'" She mimicked with her hand, as if she was a guy jerking off.

"Sometimes." I replied. "Like having my dick in between your tits and just fucking them."

"And I still hot and beautiful for you now?" She asked.

"Yeah, you're still gorgeous." I replied.

"That's hot." She commented. "What else?"

"Doggy style sex, missionary, blowjob, hand job, foot job, anal sex..."

"Anal sex?" She wrinkled her nose.

"Yeah! More than anything else. You have an incredible ass. I like to imagine my cock jammed all the way up your ass." I added more detail in then I needed to.

"Well... I am very hot. I can understand that." She said. "Foot job? Do you have like a foot fetish?"

"Not really a hardcore foot fetish. I just like feet that look nice and... sexy."

"You think my feet are sexy?"

"Yeah!" I replied.

"Here!" She spun around to face me, placing her feet on my lap. She wriggled her toes around on top of my cock. "Massage my feet." She said. I don't think that she knew, that she was wriggling her toes around on my cock and turning me on. "Most guys are always really into my tits. You're the first guy who's said very little about them and is into everything else!" She said. "And I like that!"

I picked up one foot and started to press my thumb onto the balls of her foot, just below her toes. My boner was growing and I was starting to get nervous that it was gonna show.

"I've never given a foot job before." Kawkab stated. "All this talk about you fucking my tits and ass is getting me horny too." I worked my thumbs up and down the soles of her foot and rubbing the heel.

"Too?" I said realising what she just said.

"Too." She said rubbing my cock through my pants with her feet. "That's quite a massive hard on you got there. Are you imagining my feet losing their virginity to your cock?"

"You're just turning me on." I confessed.

"Let me give you a little relief. Take your dick out! I was shocked at what she had just asked me to do.

"Take my dick out?" I repeated. "Didn't you get married in January?"

"It was actually February. It was made official on January." She said, still rubbing my cock with her foot. "You think he's not cheating on me right now? I know he does it all the time and he knows I do it too whenever I get horny and need a dick, but at the end of the day we always come home to one another. So it's all good. A win win situation for everyone, especially you. Having the woman you grew up jerking off to jerk you off." I didn't say anything else, I started to quickly undo by belt and zipper. My thick cock sprang to life, already near it's full hardness.