Zodiac Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bothaina and Hekmat had now come up either side of us and watched as Nashwa rode me. Hekmat started to rub Nashwa clit as she worked herself up and down my shaft. Nashwa was starting to moan louder and louder by the second from both anal and clit stimulation that she slammed herself down hard, impaling herself on my thick member. Her body froze and her mouth wide open with no sound coming out.

We stayed like this for a moment until Hekmat slipped a finger into Nashwa's cunt and started to work it in and out. Nashwa wasn't the tightest of women, so Hekmat was able to slip in a second finger very easily and then a third. She worked her three fingers into her four maybe five times before pushing in the pinkie as well. Her fingers were in Nashwa in a two by two sort of formation. Her middle two fingers in, her pinkie under her ring finger and her index finger under her middle finger.

Bothaina had a crazy look on her face. She knew what was coming next. Hekmat put her thumb in between her pinkie and index and started to slowly push her thumb up to her finger tips. She had all five digits going into Nashwa and started pushing more in. Nashwa was already wet and her juices worked as lubrication.

"AAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!" Nashwa screamed at the top of her lungs as Hekmat forced her knuckles in and had her whole fist in Nashwa's pussy. Bothaina let out a little yelp, in joy of seeing a woman being fisted for the first time in person. A couple of tears rolled down Nashwa's face and Bothaina wiped them away. Hekmat rested her hand in Nashwa, giving her a couple of moments to adjust before she started to slowly push her hand in and out, penetrating Nashwa with her wrist.

I started to slowly push my hips up, trying to get a rhythm going between me and Hekmat, to make this double penetration on Nashwa go smoothly and allow both of us to fuck her fast. Nashwa soon started to get use to the size of Hekmat fist in her cunt and tilted back, riding me and allowing Hekmat to fist her with ease. Bothaina decided to get in on the action and started to rub Nashwa's clit.

I knew the triple pleasure Nashwa was getting was going to be way too much for her and that she was gonna cum quickly. I was nearing my orgasm and knew I was gonna last a couple of minutes, which would be the fastest I ever came after getting a third erection in a day. After a couple of minutes of this and Nashwa screamed out at the top of her lungs "I'M GONNA CUM!" She thrust her hips up of my cock but Hekmat and Bothaina continued their double assault on Nashwa's pussy and I could see her cum pour out from the sides of Hekmat wrist. Her hips bucked wildly as she was trying to shake Hekmat and Bothaina of her but she had no luck. As her orgasm subsided, Hekmat pulled her fist out of her. It was covered in Nashwa's cum and Bothaina started licking it feverishly, sucking her fingers and knuckles, running her tongue along her palms and wrist.

All of this was getting too much for me and I needed to cum. I pinned Nashwa down, straddling her stomach. I spat on her tits and spread it around with my cock and then placed it in between her tits and pushed them together with my hands, holding them together. I started to thrust my cock up and down in between her big tits, going as fast as I could instantly wanting to cum so badly. Nashwa stuck her tongue out, flicking the head every time I thrust up. Soon I was going so fast that I was just hitting her on the chin, so she positioned her head and opened her mouth, so every time I thrust up her tits I'd go into her mouth.

I felt my cum build up in my balls and in one hard thrust up, my cum shot out, a long thick line going up Nashwa's face from the top of her lip to the top of her fore head. The next couple of loads were not powerful and shot across her mouth and down the side of her face. I started to jerk my cock up and down with my hand, empting it of any cum. Once I was done I got off Nashwa and lay down and wiped her face of any cum.

Bothaina and Hekmat pounced on Nashwa licking, kissing and sucking all over her face and body. I just lay there watching these three gorgeous women lick, kiss and suck each others faces and bodies. Once they were done they lay beside me. I was too tired to say anything and drifted off to sleep first.

In the morning, my female assistants returned to Cairo.

****

5-With the Capricorn Woman :

The rest of the weekend at Hurghada was going pretty much how I planned it. I was relaxing, taking my mind of the club and stayed away from hashish for two days now. Nashwa was the only person I had interacted with since I got here on Friday morning.

I decided to go out for dinner. I did the whole thing yesterday, the loo out and all that crap. But today, I wanted to go to a restaurant, use cutlery with tables and seats.

"This is quite a big table you got to yourself." I heard a voice said.

"Hi, babe. My name's Ahmad."

"I'm Salwa".

"Salwa!" I said, pretending that I knew her well from a long time, getting up and we hugged, doing the kisses to the cheeks thing. She laughed at my pretending and went on with me in this game. I checked her out. She was in a black casual dress, her hair tied up in a high pony tail. I looked down to check out the feet that will give me so much pleasure. She wore classic closed black high heels, with straps that went a little past her ankles.

"You want to join me or do you already have a table?" I asked.

"I have a table." She said. "But I'm by myself, so if you'd like the company... unless you're here with someone else."

"No. I'm a lone wolf." I said pulling a chair out for her. She sat down and I took a seat opposite her. "I didn't think you'd actually come out here and find me." I said.

"Honey," She started. "It was freak luck, for you, that I bumped into you out here. But if it helps your ego." Salwa said smiling, pretending to konw me well too. "We could say came here looking for you." Way to help the ego. The waiter came over and took Salwa's order and poured us a drink. A glass of white wine. I had already finished dinner and was trying to make my dessert last as long as possible so me and Salwa can spend more time together.

"So what were you doing a photo shoot for." I asked.

"For some magazine." Salwa said pretending she's a famous model, reaching down under the table doing something.

"Just doing your bit for all the teenage kids going through puberty, by giving them jerk off material." Salwa gave a wide, opened shocked laugh.

"Exactly!" She said recovering from the shock quickly. "I mean if I wasn't posing in tiny bikinis with my big tits bursting out, whose tits would they jerk off too?" She carried on giggling. Salwa had a cheeky smile on her face and just looked at me. I smiled back, not knowing why she was sitting there with a huge grin on her face. That was until I felt her bare foot touch my thigh and slowly ride up. That's what she was doing earlier on.

"Your order ma'am." The waiter said placing a tray down in front of her. Salwa picked up her knife and fork and started to dig in. I wiped myself off as best as I could and put my dick away.

"How about we head out of here and head back to your hotel room?" Salwa asked.

"Check please!" I called out and Salwa giggled. I paid for her and we headed out. We walked side by side and I looked down.

We walked to my hotel as it was just a couple of minutes away. We didn't really talk but Salwa held my hand and we made our way to the hotel. It was still bright out considering it was getting quite late. I walked into the hotel room, Salwa followed me in and as soon as I turned around, she slammed the door behind her and leapt forward. Locking her lips onto mine, wrapping her arms around me, pushing my face closer to hers with her hands.

I walked backwards into the bedroom and fell over backwards on to the bed, Salwa followed me down. I reached down and grabbed her ass. It was nice and firm. I pulled her dress up and tugged at her panties, trying to pull them down. Salwa placed her hands on my chest and pushed herself up.

She stood up and walked towards the bathroom that was at the left of the room. She had her back turned to me. She looked back, reached to the back of her dress and pulled the zip down, letting her dress fall to the floor. She only had a tiny pair of black panties on that rode up her butt crack. She held the waist band and pulled it down. She bent over as she yanked them down to her ankles, her big round ass stuck out, showing off her tiny little ass hole.

She unstrapped her shoes while she was still bent over and stepped out of her shoes and panties and walked into the bath room. I stood up and quickly stripped down to nothing and lay on the bed. My cock was semi erect and with the memory of Salwa's thick round ass, I started to stroke my cock.

"Oooh! Starting without me?" Salwa said from the door way, looking unbelievably gorgeous with nothing on. She walked over to me and climbed over the foot board. She crawled up towards my cock while she was on all fours. "Looks kind of soft." Salwa said lifting my cock up with her hand. She placed her mouth over the head and started to stroke my cock with her hand. She swirled her tongue around my cock head. She started to work her lips up and down my shaft. She only worked her mouth halfway down and jerked the other half off with her hands.

"Mmm. feels like you're hard enough to fuck my pussy." I got up to my knees and grabbed Salwa and spun her around placing her on her back on the bed.

"You like having a big dick up your pussy?"

"The bigger the better." Salwa replied with a sexy tone in her voice. I leaned on top of her and we locked into a passionate kiss. I reached down held my cock and rubbed my cock into her butt crack and once I felt her pussy I pushed the head in and thrust forward.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" Salwa screamed at the top of her lungs, breaking our kiss. I pulled back and thrust forward again, hard, causing her to scream even louder.

"I thought you liked having big dicks up your pussy?"

"I haven't had one this thick in a long time." Salwa replied. I watched her beautiful face, her eyes closed, her face looking like she was in pain. I kissed her on her cheeks, working down to the beauty spot on the left side of her chin. I didn't know if it was a mole, but it didn't look like one, it poked out slightly. I started to circle it with my tongue.

"You don't need to stop." Salwa said. "Just keep going. I like your dick in my pussy." I felt her pussy widen a little around my shaft. She's obviously had a dicks up her pussy in the past to be able to control her vagina and not need any time to adjust to the size of my cock. I wasn't one to complain, I've been salivating this moment for five days now and with my first orgasm out the way, I knew I was gonna be able to take full advantage of this Goddesses cunt without cumming quickly.

I pulled back and slammed into her hard, savouring the feeling of her tight vagina along my full length. Salwa was still loud as ever, but I carried on pulling back and thrusting forward, getting faster each time. I was leaning on my hands and I decided I needed to feel Salwa's naked body against mine, so I pressed my weight down on her and wrapped my arms around her sweaty body.

I carried on thrusting in and out of her, my arms wrapped around her tight, over her arms. Salwa tried to hug me back, but from the way my arms were around her she couldn't. She just placed her hands on my shoulders, as I grinded into her pussy. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I could feel her wet heels pressed against my ass cheeks, water dripping down of her feet onto my bare flesh. I started to kiss her neck and as I went faster, Salwa was more vocal than ever, using her beautiful voice for more than just singing.

I could feel Salwa trying to push her body up and down underneath me, trying to get more speed on the thrusts. I decided to fuel her need for speed and just started pounding into her cunt relentlessly, pumping her ass full of my meat faster than I had ever done before. I was going so fast, I was starting to get out of breath and started to sink my teeth into Salwa's neck as I worked in and out of her. I pushed myself back up, leaning on my hands, wiping the sweat of my forehead. I got up onto my knees, in between her legs. I was now doing deep hard thrusts into her box, slowing down the pace, breathing out hard every time my cock disappeared into her vagina. Salwa was also breathing fast and hard, her huge tits going up and down with every breath she took.

Salwa pulled her knees up to her chest, her legs together and placed her feet on my chest, her soles flat on my sweaty skin. "Mmm... Suck my toes baby!" She moaned, moving one foot up to my mouth. I opened my mouth as she pushed her big toe and the next couple of toes into my mouth.

I closed my mouth, sucking her toes but still carrying on at the same pace. Salwa had her other foot on my chest and every time I pulled back, I could feel pressure on my chest from her foot as she pushed herself up, trying to keep up with my thrusts and get the speed back up to what it was a few moments ago.

Salwa had managed to get the pace back up to what it was and even though I had already cum half an hour ago I started to feel like I'd cum soon if it kept going at this pace. I slowed down to a stop and sucked her toes. She had a foot fetish and loved it whenever her feet got attention, so she stopped trying to push herself up and down my cock.

I circled her toes with my tongue, alternating between all five toes, going from the big toe to the little toe. I started to suck a couple of toes at the same time and Salwa pulled her foot away. "Not this time. This time it's all about you." She said sitting up kissing me, her legs at either side of me. She pushed me by the chest and I lay flat on my back. She positioned herself so she was squatting on me, using one hand to balance herself and holding my dick in place with the other as she rubbed my cock head in her pussy lips, pushing my member past her labia and into her cunt.

"Oh yeah! That feels so good!" Salwa moaned as she lowered herself up and down my cock. She didn't waste any time, building up to a fast pace almost instantly. "YES! YES! YES! YES... That's the spot!" She screamed, as she reached forward with one hand and started to rub her clit then her tit wildly, riding me as fast as she could.

I closed my eyes, hoping that not seeing a visual of Salwa fingering herself while she had my dick up her pussy riding me as fast as she could, but it was no use. I opened my eyes, watching the look of pure ecstasy on Salwa's face, might as well get the visual if I'm coming towards the end of the tank.

I moaned as I felt my orgasm approaching. "Oh GOD! AHHHHHHH! SHIIIIIT! I'M GONNA CUM!" She screamed.

"I'm cumming too!" I moaned.

"UHHHH! CUM WITH ME! OH GODDDDDDDDDD!"" Salwa screamed as she slammed her ass down, impaling herself on my cock and we both came. My cum gushed out into her pussy and I could feel Salwa's cum splash down onto my groin. Salwa carried on riding me as we both orgasmed, her pussy bulged forward every time she came down, more of her cum squirting out. Salwa started to slow down as both of our orgasms started to die down.

Salwa stopped squatting on my groin and got onto her knees, not taking my cock out of her pussy. She leaned forward and started to kiss me, gently grinding her hips up and down my member. I could feel my cum in her pussy, on the sides of my shaft every time my cock went up her cunt. Salwa broke the kiss and spun around so she was straddling me with her back facing me, while she still remained impaled on my cock.

She leaned forward, I could feel her breath on my feet. She positioned her legs so that her feet was on my groin, with my cock in between them. She slowly lifted her hips, dragging her pussy off my dick with a loud plop sound. Her vagina had already closed up tight. Salwa looked back at me giggling and then her pussy widened and my cum oozed out and rained down on to the head of my cock and all over the soles of her feet. She was doing a very good job on trying to keep me hard. She laughed out loud as she managed to push out a second huge load, most of it landing on her toes and the balls just underneath them.

I was too exhausted to respond, I just lay on the bed in a sweaty heap. Salwa got up off the bed and headed to the bathroom. I could hear her gargling, rinsing her mouth out. I heard her turn the shower on and in about half a minute the water turned off.

Salwa walked out of the bathroom and walked up to the bed. She was drying herself off with a towel, she was slightly wet. "That was a short shower." I said.

"I was just washing off any cum and getting myself a little wet. It's just way too hot out here." She had a very good point, I wouldn't mind jumping in the shower under cold water to cool off. But I was too tired to do it, so I just lay there.

Salwa tossed the wet towel on to the floor and lay on the bed, her legs near my head and her head near my groin. She started to stroke my cock straight away, enveloping her lips around my cock head, working her lips up and down my shaft. She wanted me to go a third time, which I have done in the past and I don't think it was gonna be too hard now, considering I had one of the most beautiful woman in the world sucking my cock, trying to get me hard so I can fuck her in the pussy again.

After a couple of minutes of sucking my cock Salwa got up. "I think you're hard enough to fuck my pussy again." She said still stroking my cock with her hand. She straddled me again, her tits pressed down on my chest. She put one arm around me and reached back with the other hand and held my cock, forcing the head into her pussy and pushed her butt down, taking my cock in her cunt once again. She started to ride me instantly. The little traces of my cum that was still in her pussy worked as a form of lubrication.

She started riding me as fast as she could, getting faster with every stroke. I wrapped my arms around her, holding her close to me, kissing around her chin and neck. She got a little excited and pushed herself right off my cock. My cock rested in her butt crack and she grinded her hips up and down, rubbing the under side of my cock with her round butt cheeks.

She got up, kneeling beside me and started to suck my dick again, taking my cock to the back of her throat and back out again, very quickly and repeatedly.

"Don't want you getting soft on me now." Salwa said circling my pee hole with her tongue, taking in any traces of pre-cum into her mouth. "I've been doing all the work, it's your turn now." She said getting onto all fours. "Time for a little doggy action." She said with a cute little smile.

I got up on to my knees, positioned my self behind her. Salwa reached back with her hands and pulled her ass cheeks apart, revealing her tight little swollen pussy. I pressed my cock head against her pussy lips and as I started to push in, I could feel her vagina widen, giving my meat access into her tight orifice.

I pushed my full length into her cunt in one fast, hard and swift thrust causing her to let out a loud yelp. I pulled back and thrust into her straight away, adding a little pace to the thrusts as I rammed in and out of her tawt, making her scream out even louder with every thrust. I put my hands at the top of her ass cheeks, one on each cheek and grabbed hold of them, squeezing hard as I pounded her pussy relentlessly.

"Oh GOD YES! I love it when you fuck my pussy! YEAH! Fuck me harder! Harder! HARDER!" She kept screaming, no matter how hard I slammed into her. I was now thrusting into her full force, with every thrust forward, her hands inched forward, until she lost grip with her hand and her upper body crashed forward, her chest flat on the bad but her ass still up in the air.

1...45678...16