Zodiac Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put both my hands on her shoulders as I was now going in and out of her cunt so fast. Nashwa's legs were in between my legs and I could feel her press her toes against the inner side of my calves. I pulled back and thrust forward, pulling out too much and my dick slipped up her butt crack. Nashwa's thong started to come back into her ass crack, so I moved her it to one side, so it wouldn't get in the way. I squeezed her ass cheeks, pushing them together, squeezing my dick. I started to fuck her ass cheeks like I would if I was getting a tit fuck. I thrust up and down in between her ass cheeks, holding them together around the under side of my cock.

"That feel's so good Ahmad!" Nashwa moaned. "I wanna taste that dick." She said with a sultry tone. I let go of her ass cheeks and she turned around. Before she could get a hold of my cock, I decided to kiss her before she had pussy and dick breath. I pulled her head back by her hair and gave her a short, quick kiss. Flicking my tongue in her mouth.

As soon as I broke the kiss, Nashwa went for my dick, sucking wildly, really fast, not using her hands. Deep throating me to pleasure every inch with her lips. Nashwa sucked me hard and fast for a couple of minutes, I think she was expecting me to cum. But she had no luck. She stood up.

"Lie down." She said and I lay down where she was. She pulled her thong down, stepped out of them and stood over my crotch, her back turned to me. She spread her legs apart, lowered her head so I could see her face in between her legs. I saw her look down at my cock and spit, her saliva hit my cock head and dribbled down my shaft. Nashwa laughed as she squatted down and rubbed her saliva on to my cock. She rocked back and fourth, my cock head rubbing against her neatly trimmed bush. Her juices sticking to my cock head, every time my cock got to close to her pussy. I got a good view of her round ass going back and fourth.

She held my cock and rubbed it along her butt crack until she felt my cock touch her pussy. She held it in place, my cock head poking in to her pink hole. She placed her hands on either side of my head and just let her weight drop, taking my full length in her pussy in one thrust. She thrust her hips up and down, riding my pole with her tight cunt. I reached up her waist, my hands travelling up until the reached her tits. I cupped them, one in each hand and squeezed gently.

"Oh yeah! You like having your big dick in my tight pussy?" Nashwa asked, her voice just above a whisper.

"Yeah!" I moaned, thrusting my hips up, when she dropped her weight down, getting deeper into her pussy, and then pulling back when she pushed herself up. Our hips were in synchronisation with one another. Nashwa carried on riding me at a steady pace, which was way too slow for me. I wanted to cum in her pussy so bad and I was nearing to my orgasm with every thrust.

"Come on Nashwa. Go faster!" I moaned, moving my hands to her sides and I tried to push her up and down faster. Nashwa didn't play any games, she started to go faster instantly, her pussy slapping down hard on to my balls. I was on the verge of cumming that I didn't even notice her smash down onto my balls.

I wrapped my arms around Nashwa's waist and pulled her towards me. Her body came down crushing me, but she was much smaller than me that it didn't even matter. I rolled over, so Nashwa was once again on her front and I was on top of her. I still had my arms wrapped around her for grip and I started thrusting into her at a feverishly fast pace. I could feel my cock twitching in her pussy and Nashwa knew I was getting ready to cum.

"You gonna cum in my pussy?" Nashwa asked, turning her head slightly to see my face. "Yeah cum in my pussy! I need that cum in me!" Nashwa said, kissing the side of my face, and then she started to lick the side of my mouth. A couple of quick hard thrusts and with one final deep, hard slam into her pussy my cum burst out into her womb.

"AAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHH!" I yelled into Nashwa's mouth, as she placed her mouth over mine. My hips bucked, pulling back after the first initial load and I thrust forward quick, once my second load shot out. I thrust back into her, letting my loads just shoot out now and fill her womb. Nashwa laughed.

"Now that's what I call a pussy fucking!" Nashwa carried on giggling. She kissed me on the chin as my orgasm started to subside.

I headed back to my hotel room and took a shower. Not bad for my first day on vacation.

Next day, two of my female assistants Bothaina and Hekmat followed me to Hurghada. And we three had an idea.

And I went to Nashwa again and we had sex .....

"That's it!" Nashwa screamed. "Oh GOD! YEAH! UHHHH UHHHH! I'm gonna CUM!" Nashwa thrust her hip up right of my cock and I heard water pour down onto the floor, sounded like Nashwa was a major squirter. She collapsed back on to me.

The door suddenly swung open. "You two at it again?" Bothaina said entering the room. "Oh! No you're not. You've got a new friend!" She said smiling. She looked down Nashwa's legs. "You've cum already? Mind if I get a taste?"

"Sure go ahead!" I said answering for Nashwa. Nashwa looked at me like she was uncomfortable with it. I had my arms around her waist tight and she was still coming of her orgasm and didn't have the strength to resist. I looked over Nashwa's shoulder and watched Bothaina go. She licked up and down Nashwa's toned thigh, lapping up any of her juices that she could find. She licked Nashwa's cunt clean and then placed her mouth over Nashwa's opening. She pushed her tongue in and Nashwa threw her head back moaning. I'm not sure what Bothaina was doing but she was clearly hitting the right spots.

I looked at Nashwa's beautiful face and her face looked even more beautiful when it's twisted in pleasure. I started to kiss Nashwa's cheek, kissing around the side of her mouth before placing my mouth over it. She moaned into my mouth as Bothaina carried on eating her out. I could feel Nashwa shaking and from the corner of my eye I could see Bothaina rubbing Nashwa's clit. My dick got hard and I could feel the head push up against Bothaina's chin. I could feel her mouth envelope my cock head as she carried on fingering Nashwa.

I couldn't really see Bothaina sucking my dick as my mouth was still on Nashwa's, but I felt it go to the back of her throat and down. She sucked up and down, getting me back to full hardness and then stopped. I could feel Nashwa start to shake and I think she was close to cumming and Bothaina sensed it too and went back to eating her out. It was a matter of seconds before Nashwa's hips bucked up violently but Bothaina kept her mouth still locked on her pussy. I don't know if Nashwa squirted this time or not because Bothaina had her mouth over her cunt to catch every drop.

Once Nashwa's orgasm started to subside and she stopped shaking, Bothaina got up and kissed me. She opened her mouth and Nashwa's warm cum splashed out into my mouth. I swallowed Nashwa's sweet nectar and Bothaina started to kiss Nashwa, giving her a taste of her own pussy. To my surprise Nashwa sucked at Bothaina tongue. She was starting to get into it.

I picked Nashwa up, cradling her in my arms and she wrapped her arms around my neck and started to kiss me. I was having trouble seeing the way, but luckily Bothaina was leading the way by holding my dick and pulling me in the direction of the bedroom. The three of us entered the bedroom and we were greeted by the smell of ganja. Hekmat lay on the bed naked on her front, her feet in the air flicking through the channels on the TV which was in the wall (saw it on MTV Cribs and had to copy it).

Hekmat was considered to be black, but she was the same tone as Mariah Hussein, but with a tan. She had the biggest ass amongst her Bothaina, a descent rack and light brown hair that went a couple of inches past her shoulder.

I placed Nashwa beside Hekmat, her head next to Hekmat's ass, and her crotch next to Hekmat's face.

"Hey babe!" I greeted Hekmat with a kiss.

"Mmm... Is that Nashwa I can taste on your lips?" Bothaina was all over Nashwa, she had already stripped her down to her bra and panties. She went down to Nashwa's feet and started to undo her shoes. Once she took her shoes off, Bothaina picked up one of Nashwa's foot and licked the sole. She started to suck her big toe, gently biting it, licking around her toes. Bothaina started to kiss the top of Nashwa's foot making her way past the ankle, licking and kissing up her toned calf and thighs. Teasing her pussy, by brushing her lips past her pussy and licking up her stomach and she started to suck her huge swollen tits.

Hekmat looked at the two and smiled at me, reaching out, stroking my cock with her hand. She got up onto her knees and started to kiss me, pushing her tongue into my mouth. She unbuttoned my shirt and pulled the shirt and blazer off at the same time. I quickly got out of my pants and boxers and yanked my socks off.

Hekmat had already averted her attention to Nashwa, joining Bothaina on sucking her tits, biting her sensitive nipples gently. As much as I wanted the girls to enjoy Nashwa, she was here for my pleasure. They were going to get left overs.

I went over to Nashwa, kneeling in between her legs. I pressed my cock head against her pussy, slipping into her moist hole with ease. I thrust forward, getting my full length in to her. I held her legs by the back of her knees, one in each hand. I spread her legs apart, still holding them in my hands, slowly thrusting my full length in and out of her pussy. Bothaina and Hekmat were still hovering over her, sucking her nipples.

"Aaaaahhhh! Aaaahhh!" Nashwa screamed each time I thrust deep into her pussy. Hekmat and Bothaina stopped sucking Nashwa's tits and moved to the side of her. Bothaina stripped of her pink bikini. I went down, putting my weight onto Nashwa, wrapping my arms around her and she wrapped her arms and legs around mine. I kissed her, hard, slipping my tongue into her mouth and she sucked it. I drilled into her for all I was worth, while I kissed her passionately. I could feel her heels pressing against my butt cheeks. She started to push her hips up, trying to match my thrusts, getting me deeper into her.

I started to thrust into her harder with every thrust, that she started to move up the bed. Soon I was thrusting so hard that I had to break the kiss or Nashwa probably would've bitten my tongue.

"Oh GOD! SHIT!" Nashwa screamed. Hekmat and Bothaina lay on either side of her fingering themselves. "YES! YES! YES! AAAAHHHHHH......" Nashwa's face froze as I fucked her as fast as I could, my balls ached from smashing onto her ass so hard. Probably the only thing stopping me from cumming. "Shit! I'm gonna cum!" I'm GONNA..." Nashwa beautiful face froze in pleasure. I quickly pulled back, getting onto my knees, still in her. Hekmat and Bothaina quickly got up, onto all fours, their face near Nashwa's crotch. I thrust into her a couple of times and felt her pussy contracting like crazy and knew she was about to cum and pulled out as Nashwa thrust her hips up, spraying her cum all over Bothaina's open mouth and face. She shot out about three huge squirts of cum, getting the second and third load into Bothaina's mouth. Hekmat jumped forward like a vulture, kissing Bothaina, snowballing with Nashwa's cum. Hekmat started to kiss Bothaina's cheek and chin, sloppily with wet open mouthed kisses, licking Nashwa's cum off.

"Mmm..." Hekmat pointed at her own mouth. Bothaina rested the back of her head on Nashwa's stomach and opened her mouth. Hekmat positioned her mouth over Bothaina's, about a foot away and opened her mouth, letting Nashwa's cum, which was mixed with her own saliva flow out of her mouth and into Bothaina's mouth. Bothaina closed her mouth, sat up and swallowed, but looked like she still had some in her mouth.

"Open your mouth babe!" Hekmat told Nashwa and Nashwa did as she was told. Bothaina positioned her mouth over Nashwa's just as Hekmat had done seconds ago and opened her mouth, letting Nashwa's cum flow out and into Nashwa's mouth. Nashwa closed her mouth and swallowed with a loud audible gulp. Hekmat leaned forward, kissing Nashwa. I could see tongue from the side of their mouth. Hekmat started to suck, so it must've been Nashwa's tongue. I was quite surprised at how much Nashwa was getting into this.

Bothaina came over to me and kissed me, pushing her tongue into my mouth, giving me a taste of Nashwa. She broke the kiss instantly. "Lube her ass hole." I told Bothaina and Bothaina gave me a mischievous smile. She crawled over to them and pushed one of Nashwa's beautiful toned legs up, pressing them against Nashwa's own breasts. Bothaina looked up at me and gave me a smile before darting her tongue out and flicking Nashwa's ass hole. She slowly pushed her tongue into Nashwa's shit hole.

"Mmm..." I heard Nashwa moan while Hekmat's lips were still locked on hers. Bothaina started to push more of her tongue in, slowly pushing in and out, penetrating her ass. Nashwa was moaning, obviously enjoying the feeling of having a warm, wet tongue in her rectum.

"Hekmat!" I said. "Suck my dick." She got up and crawled over to me taking my cock to the back of her throat, sucking up and down instantly. "Get it nice and wet." She pulled my cock out of her mouth and spat on it, spreading her saliva along my shaft by rubbing it in with her hand. She took my dick back into her mouth and down her throat. She stayed like this for a moment as saliva filled her mouth and she started to drool out the side of her mouth.

"That's enough." I said gently tapping the back of her head. She took my cock out of her mouth. I went over to Nashwa, back in between her legs. Bothaina moved away, kneeling beside Nashwa, Hekmat kneeling on the other side of Nashwa. I pushed Nashwa's legs up, pressing her knees against her own chest, Hekmat and Bothaina held her legs in place. I looked at her gorgeous round ass and had to give it a lick. I leaned forward, licking down her pussy and down her butt crack, darting my tongue into her tight ass hole. I pushed my tongue in and out of her ass hole. I could taste her cum, probably from when Bothaina licked her ass hole out. Nashwa's ass hole gaped a little from having my tongue dart in their. I spat into her hole and my spit oozed down, disappearing into her rectum. I pressed my wet, saliva covered cock against her ass hole, pulling her butt cheeks apart with my hands, holding onto her ass.

"Stop! I've never taken it in..." Nashwa stopped as I pushed the head into her rectum. Her beautiful face was frozen in pain, her mouth wide open. As I felt her tight ring loosen it's grip around my cock head I pushed another inch in to her rear and stopped. I waited until Her sphincter loosened it's grip and then inched in again, I repeated this until I had two thirds of my cock in her ass. I waited a moment before I started to slowly thrust in and out. Damn, was her ass hole tight! She had definitely never taken it in there.

"Aaaahhhh!" Nashwa had a look of pain on her face.

"Just push back, babe!" Hekmat told her and she took the advice in instantly. I felt less resistant every time I thrust into her. I started to pick up the pace, pushing into her faster with every thrust. I was lucky to hold out in her pussy, even if she wasn't tight, but her ass gripped my cock like a vice, only loosening it's grip enough to let me push in. I started thrusting faster and Nashwa was starting to become accustomed to having my dick in her ass.

"Yeah! Fuck my ass!" She moaned. I started to push harder, with every stroke, coming closer to my orgasm. I had barley thrusted at her ass, but it was just way too tight. I thrust so hard I managed to get my full length into her tight, round ass for the first time and unleash my cum deep into her bowels.

"AAAAHHHHHHH!" We both screamed as I came hard in her ass, emptying my balls into her rectum. Her ass contracted around my cock, squeezing my shaft hard, forcing me to shoot out a couple of extra loads. I still had my hands on her ass, I squeezed hard as I slowly dragged my dick out of her ass.

"Cum!" Bothaina said, pouncing at my cock, taking it into her mouth, sucking hard, savouring the taste of my cum. Nashwa's ass hole gaped open, wide, the size of my cock. I couldn't see any traces of cum, I must've gone in deep. Her ass hole slowly started to close, going back to it's original tight size.

"You call that an ass fucking?" Hekmat claimed. "That didn't last long. You're gonna have to fuck her ass again!" As much as I wanted to fuck her ass again, I don't think I was going to get hard enough to do it. I had already cum twice today, in the last five hours. Bothaina was sucking my cock as fast and hard as she could, trying to get me hard again.

"Stop!" I said pushing her head back. I sat down, leaning back against the foot board. "Continue." I said smiling at her. She smiled back and started to suck my dick again.

"Ohhh! Looks like you're getting excited!" Bothaina started using her deep throat antics once again.

I pushed Bothaina of my cock and went over to Nashwa and Hekmat. I positioned myself behind Nashwa and pushed my cock into her cunt and thrust into her a couple of times, using her cum to get my dick lubricated. I pulled out and pushed my cock head against her tight puckered ass hole and she let out a cute little scream. I slowly pushed my hips forward letting her ass hole adjust to my size, slowly inching into her ass in one long, slow thrust. Once I had over half my cock in I started to pull back and gently push back in. I could feel Hekmat's tongue flick my balls when I thrust forward into Nashwa doggy style.

Bothaina had come up behind me and wrapped her arms around, playing with my nipples. I could feel her wet pussy against my ass. I started to go faster with every thrust as I built up to a steady pace. I was surprised at how quickly her ass hole had adjusted to my size.

"AAAAHHHH!" Nashwa screamed. "Faster!" Nashwa moaned, her voice barely audible.

"What's that Nashwa?" I said leaning over her.

"Faster!" She moaned louder. I started to build up the pace until I was going quite fast. Nashwa just moaned every time my dick slammed into her ass. I leaned over forward, placing my hands at the side of her hands, so I was hunched over her. I watched her beautiful face moan and I couldn't resist. I had to kiss her. I kissed her cheeks, licking her dimples and then placed my mouth over hers. She started to thrust back at me getting more pace into the thrusts. Bothaina was still behind me, her crotch pressed firmly against my ass.

"Mmm..." Nashwa moaned closing her mouth, her lips still in my mouth getting my saliva around her mouth area. She pulled away. "Oh my god! I'm gonna cum!" She moaned pressing her fore head against Hekmat's wet pussy. I could feel her cum gush past my balls and probably into Hekmat's open mouth. Nashwa thrust her hips forward too much as she came, while I pulled back too much and my cock slipped out of her warm orifice and slapped down onto Hekmat's mouth, who instantly started to suck on it hard and fast.

I lay down on the bed.

"Ride it!" I told Nashwa using as few words as possible to show my dominance, but mainly because I was exhausted. Nashwa crawled over to me on all fours, Bothaina and Hekmat were still making out but Bothaina now had Hekmat pinned down. Nashwa straddled me, holding my cock, rubbing it along her slit. "I want it in your ass!" She didn't protest, she just rubbed it lower until I felt her ass hole on the tip of my cock. Her ass hole was still wet from all the saliva and probably sweat as well. She pushed the head in and then slowly lowered herself a couple of inches down my thick shaft and started to slowly ride the first couple of inches. She working up to a descent pace and was now starting to lower herself down my shaft more every time she pushed her weight down on to me.

1...34567...16