Zoe Discovers Youth

Story Info
What started as a normal day becomes an exciting week.
5k words
4.19
8.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**

All participants in this story are over 18 years old. Everything happening in the story is consensual.

Sorry, that turned out longer than I expected. I hope you'll enjoy it!

**

1.

I love the summer mornings in our neighborhood. They are quiet; everything is green, and trees are all along the streets - a natural shield against the scorching sun. Birds are chirping; kids are playing around with their parents. I find solace in wandering these streets, taking refuge in a cozy café.

Here, my husband Mike and I have crafted our Friday tradition: We sit down at the small French cafe near our apartment and order croissants and coffee. Watching the people, we weave stories around their lives and have a couple of laughs in the meantime.

The waitress knows us well, so she always saves us the table next to the window.

It was June 30th, Friday, the last day of school in our country. It was boiling at the beginning of the summer. We hurriedly made our way to the air-conditioned café.

"Hey lovebirds!" the waitress, Abby, greeted us cheerfully, "Give me a sec. I'll be right with you."

I've always admired her energetic character and her big, shining smile. We three had an unusual connection at that time. Despite the people watching us at the cafe, she approached us and affectionately kissed both of us on the lips, seemingly indifferent about anyone else around.

"So what can I get for you guys?" she laughed as she said that, then added. "I've already prepared the usual, waiting for you. With a small twist, for Mikey."

In moments, she returned with our order: two croissants, two espressos, and a small popsicle. Placing the tray before us, she held the popsicle, her gaze fixed on Mike.

"I just took it out," she giggled, putting it into Mike's coffee. "from myself." With a playful wink, she turned and walked away, tending to her tasks as if nothing extraordinary had just occurred.

I was both shocked and excited by this.

"Don't you think that's a little too much? I mean, doing it in front of me?" I asked Mike directly.

"Are you jealous now?" he asked me with a tone I didn't like. His grip tightened on my hand as he went on. "I don't care, baby; even if she comes and sits naked on me, I will throw her away if I sense you are uncomfortable with what we three have. You are the most important thing in my world, and that will never change."

Mike's voice, deep and velvety like a midnight DJ's, flowed over me, the soothing tones he reserved for moments when he aimed to comfort. Then, with a playful note, he added, "Popsicle? Mm, it's strawberry with pussy, my favorite!"

I laugh, and I gently tap my husband on the shoulder.

"Salma, 35, divorced. She left her husband because he refused to make her a fourth child. Plus, she was banging the elevator technician. Funny thing, her husband wondered why their 'elevator' kept breaking down. Little did he know, they lived in a house." Mike told me quickly as he was pointing to a blonde passing.

I giggled, then took a serious look and said.

"Theodore Spraggins, 52, accountant, married twice. Has a fetish for his stepdaughter fee..."

"Hey, I have a foot fetish. Don't make fun of us," Mike interrupted me.

"Hey, shut up," I said quickly. "his stepdaughter's feet. He secretly goes into her room when she's asleep and gives them a lick. She sleeps so deep that sometimes he sucks her toes. His stepdaughter always wonders why she wakes up with wet feet amid the night."

We continue our game with multiple people passing by.

"Alright, last one," I chime in, "then it's off to work."

As I lift my eyes, I see a handsome, obviously young, boy. His warm, velvety skin contrasted with his white graduation uniform, hinting that he was no older than nineteen.

My eyes meet his luminous, expressive, dark eyes through the glass, and he gives me a warm and gentle smile.

"Oh, hello," I gasp excitingly and smile back.

"That young?" My husband asks me curiously. "What's your age limit?"

"That young," I say as I watch the young stud's perfect ass walking past us. "I think it is eighteen. I mean, that's the absolute minimum. A rare exception."

"You dirty, little sluuut," Mike says laughingly. He then takes a serious look and asks me, "Wanna give it a try?"

I blush. "Naah, never going to happen; I mean, it's rarely I like somebody that much, let alone a senior year school boy. That's the first and last teen I will ever like."

Thinking the topic was over, I stood up, kissed Mike, and told him. "If I'd known work wasn't on your agenda post-coffee, I might have hesitated to leave you alone with

miss, 'I love to put stuff in my pussy' over there."

2.

When I returned from work, Mike was busy cooking in the kitchen. I slipped off my heels, savoring the delightful sensation of my bare feet meeting the cool stone floor in our entryway.

"Wow, your cute feet are something else! This black nail polish would look absolutely stunning either on my shoulders or someone else's," Mike grinned, his gaze fixed on me. He leaned in to kiss me as I joined him by the stove to observe his culinary prowess.

"What's on the menu?" I asked, ignoring his comment, my attention drawn to his deft hands as they skillfully diced onions.

"Just some meatballs," he replied with composure, then casually added, "How was your day?"

"Pretty uneventful, you know, the usual stuff. I had lunch with colleagues, shared some laughs, and got some work done. Oh, and guess what! We're gearing up for a team-building retreat in two months!" I shared, a spark of excitement dancing in my words.

"That's great. Are you thinking of hooking up with Marco again?" he asked, clearly intrigued.

Marco, a colleague with whom I had an incredible anal-only weekend just before Mike and I tied the knot, had also been part of a few threesomes we had. But that's another tale for another time.

"Depends on the mood I'm in," I told him, hugged him from behind, a soft purr escaping my lips, and gently touched his beautiful cock through his pants. "Anyhow, how was your day?"

"Uneventful, as yours, buuuuut," he said as he swiftly turned, took hold of me, and placed me on the countertop behind us.

"But?" I asked, surprised, and gave him a deep kiss.

"I found his Instagram," Mike told me with an enormous smile.

"Whose Instagram, baby?" I asked, attempting to decipher his cryptic statement.

"The boy." He added briefly.

"Baby, you have to give me a bit more than that. Who? What boy?" Anxiety tinged my voice.

"Oh my god, you are so slow sometimes! The young school boy that flashed you with a smile this morning!" He quickly added, his face lighting up with amusement.

My heart began to race. Seriously? Was he pulling my leg?

"Are you fuckin with me?" I asked, playfully nudging him.

"Not yet, but soon," he replied, handing me his phone. I glimpsed a profile of this stunning young man. His posts can be described with a single word - sexy.

I pause on a pic where he's shirtless, showing off some serious abs. His intense eyes grab me, making the shot hard to look away from.

"The fuck?!" I swear, in surprise, struggling to tear my gaze from the photo and to my husband

"Is he a model?! How old is he?! How on earth did you find him?" I fired a barrage of questions at my husband, utterly captivated.

"To start, he just turned eighteen two months ago. And yeah, he has some experience in photoshoots - he has shot for different brands. I followed a trail from graduation's Instagram tags, and there he was. Found him

just after a few profile checks." Mike radiated pride as he stood before me, arms crossed.

"Well?" he asked me with utmost curiosity.

"Well, what?" I asked back, acting distracted but fully aware of our shared desire.

"When will you write to him?" My husband's words sent a jolt of excitement through me. My heart raced, warmth flooded my veins, and an involuntary shiver ran down my legs.

Instead of the protest I intended, a decisive "Now." escaped my lips.

He handed me my phone. With a deep breath, I opened Instagram, lingering for a moment before searching for "the.real.issa.barack".

At least he has self-confidence, I thought.

I hesitated, my finger hovering over the message icon. Then, taking another breath, I typed:

ZoePlusOne__: hey, I love your pics.

Then, still standing on the countertop, I looked at Mike.

"And now we wait," I said tentatively

Mike leaned and kissed me. As our kiss deepened, a message notification interrupted the moment.

"Not for long," Mike chuckled, handing me my phone and stepping back.

the.real.issa.barack: Yo! I know you! See you on my way to school all the time. Your Insta pics? Absolute (fire emoticon)! For real, you might be the prettiest girl I've ever seen IRL. No cap.

I'm obsessed with taking selfies. They call me the selfie queen on Instagram. And yup, I've got some pretty bold ones up there. The pic that Issa double-tapped? My latest - just chilling on a chair in a tee, no panties, just a slice of watermelon playfully placed between my legs.

I'm about to say, "Oh, thank you," when I feel Mike's hands sliding beneath my dress.

"Don't mind me," he adds as he removes my panties. The next thing I know is, his tongue is between my thighs doing its magic. Typing becomes harder as I feel Mike's tongue gently tapping around my wet pussy.

"Oh, thank..." I stop for a moan as I feel him making 'eights' around my lips down there.

ZoePlusOne__: Oh, thank you! I can say only one thing about your pic I just liked - sexy!

I'm a straight shooter. When I like something, I get it, especially if I'm aroused. I quiver under Mike's skillful tongue as I put my bare feet on his shoulders.

the.real.issa.barack: Lol, I'm lowkey blushing. Wanna chill sometime? How old you at? That "+1" on your Insta means you're taken or what?

My toes wiggle from pleasure on my husband's shoulders, and my left foot caresses the back of his head. The GenZ slang of that boy aroused me even more.

ZoePlusOne__: 36, and not a boyfriend, I'm married. And yeah, we can "chill" (winging face emoticon)

My foot in Mike's hair pushes his head deeper into my thighs. I moan harder as I feel his tongue in me.

The.real.issa.barack: Whoa, 36? Dope. Wait, you're married? Your dude won't get mad if we hang out or something?

I sigh intensively. Mike is now on my butthole, licking it and tapping it gently.

ZoePlusOne__: Not at all. He insists on that.

I lifted my skirt and took a pic of Mike's tongue between my legs, then sent it to Issa. Four seconds later, I received a pic. A big black cock, dominant in it's form. The tip was finely shaped, complemented by the intricate veins tracing their path across its surface, embodying raw energy and allure.

It looked so irresistibly delicious that the moment I laid eyes on it, my mouth began to water uncontrollably.

The.real.issa.barack: like what you see? Wanna link up tomorrow?

As I'm about to cum from the view of Issa's cock and Mike's skillful tongue I just manage to type "yes". Then I threw my phone away and screamed loudly out of pleasure. As Mike leans back away from my pussy, and I'm gasping for air, I put my foot in his mouth, and he licks my toes.

"That's your price for being an amazing husband," I add, panting.

3.

Meeting Zoe's new bull is always a cringe-worthy moment for you. What will you discuss? Will it be awkward? Will you even like each other? This time, he's just an 18-year-old kid, and you wonder if you'll have anything in common.

You have a couple of positive signals from Zoe's messages like "he's charming,";" sense of humor - checked,";" opened the door and complimented me," and "way smarter than I expected." You scroll to the messages nervously, wondering if it is a match.

At five-thirty in the afternoon, realizing they've been out for four hours, you take it as a positive sign. Not long after, Zoe's text reads, "We are coming home. Kiss emoji." The elevator's familiar hum reaches your ears. Your heart races when the lift stops on your floor, followed by the sound of a key in the lock. Zoe's distinct giggle fills the air, paired with a deeper, youthful male voice. The noises momentarily halt, and you're confident they're sharing a kiss just outside the door. Suddenly, a wave of confidence and excitement fills your body. Everything is going to be perfect, you tell yourself.

"Babe, we are home." Zoe's bubbly voice echoes as she breezes into the living room. You hop off the couch, reaching out.

"You're Issa, right? I'm Mike. Good to meet you," you say, shaking his hand. He returns the gesture with a solid grip. Impressive.

Issa, flashing a grin, replies,

"Zoe's been hyping you up all day, man. Feels like I already know you," Despite his casual Gen Z lingo, you catch a hint of nervousness but appreciate his sincerity.

"Guys, grab a beer and chat while I freshen up," Zoe suggests with a sneaky smile, "I'll be back in something... more fitting for tonight." You recognize that sparkle in her eyes. She's about to stun both of you with her evening look. This morning, while grabbing coffee with the younger Issa, she'd opted for a casual outfit: high-waisted jeans just above her vintage sneakers and a graphic Nirvana tee, casually tucked in to reveal her belt's silver buckle. This outfit accentuated her petite frame yet concealed her true strength - Her silhouette, a fusion of curves, and incredibly soft pale skin.

Now, given the evening's shift in mood, you're eager to see how she'll surprise you next. As you wait, you strike up a conversation with Issa, discovering he's a bright young man with aspirations in medicine. His last relationship was with a classmate, but things didn't pan out. He asks about you and Zoe and if hooking up with younger men is a common thing for you, hinting at his anxieties about the evening. You reassure him, advising him to relax and savor the moment. The two of you share a few laughs, and just as the conversation hits its pace, the distinct click of heels announces Zoe's return to the room.

She enters the room, radiating confidence in a figure-hugging, knee-length midnight blue dress. Its fabric accents her petite yet striking physique, cinching at the waist and flaring slightly at the hips. Her short hair, just brushing her neck, frames her face perfectly, making her broad smile even more captivating. Resting delicately on her nose are a pair of sleek, modern glasses with thin frames, enhancing the sharpness of her features. Completing the look, she wears sleek stiletto heels underlining her stunning butt. Every detail of her outfit speaks of a woman who knew her worth and wasn't afraid to show it.

Both you and Issa are left slack-jawed. As Zoe glides around you, the only sound is the tapping of her heels. With a passionate tone, she purrs, "Take a seat, boys; the night's just beginning." She playfully nudges you, causing both of you both to collapse onto the couch.

Zoe slowly catwalks toward Issa, whose knee nervously shakes next to you. She puts her left knee between his legs, leans, and passionately kisses him. You love this first kiss; it fills you with a rush of excitement, marking the beginning of an unforgettable journey.

Zoe giggles as she slides her hand under Issa's tee. Looking at you lustfully, she moans.

"His body feels amazing, baby." Then she bites his lips, looking him straight in the eye. Her lips whisper, "Mmm," as her fingertips continue to dance all over his body, tracing the contours of his muscles and absorbing every nuance and detail. You observe how they slowly slide on Issa's belt buckle. She skilfully unbuttons his jeans, which release a hard, black, brutal beast right in front of your eyes. Issa's excitement is now clearly visible to everyone. Zoe's hand, adorned with black nail polish, glides smoothly, her fingertips exploring every inch of this fantastic cock.

"Oh, my God." Zoe's voice quivers with excitement. Each word tinges with eager anticipation as she realizes the sheer size of Issa's dick.

You relish her reaction, causing your breath to deepen. An intense desire fills your body as you have to feel the velvety smoothness of Zoe's skin. You instinctively stand up and walk behind her; she's already bent from the waist, and her tongue glides up and down Issa's penis. You stop for a second admiring how her lips wrap around his cock's corona and gently start tapping with her tongue the space that separates his head into two while looking him in the eye. Another gentle "mmm" is hummed from deep within Zoe.

As she continues to play with Issa's cock bent from the waist, Zoe folds her left knee so that you can take off her shoe. You gently grab her by the ankle and remove her stiletto. The arch of her foot is perfectly contoured, and her skin is smooth, with a soft glow. You sweep your thumb through her sole and arch; a mix of warmth, softness, and intimate connection, evoking trust and vulnerability, rises in you. As you repeat the same ritual with her other foot, Zoe gracefully drops to her knees without taking neither her lips nor her eyes from her treat. You feel like you are the guiding force, gently leading her through every moment of tonight's experience as you gently press the nape of her neck towards Issa. This makes her to take his cock deeper into her mouth. Issa sighs with pleasure.

You begin to unbutton your pants, taking in Zoe's kneeling form that reminds you of a Geisha -- seated gracefully on her heels with feet flat beneath her as she devours each inch of Issa.

Issa grabs Zoe by the hair and turns her head towards you. She smiles and greedily starts sucking on your cock while holding Issa's with her left hand. Then she suddenly stops.

"Sit down, Mikey. You're messing up my choreography," she teases, her voice tinged with excitement. You comply, settling next to Issa on the couch.

4.

Zoe stands up and gracefully lowers the straps of her dress, first from her left shoulder, then the right, allowing it to fall effortlessly. As she steps forward, completely naked, her confident presence reminds you of a goddess, exuding raw, natural beauty. Her only accessory is a blue bridal band on her right thigh.

In the dimly lit room, her skin has this soft glow, like the gentle shimmer of a candle flame. It highlights every curve of her hairless body, making you appreciate the effort behind it all. Those sculptured thighs of hers they're hard to miss; they scream strength but with a dash of undeniable sensuality. That subtle pubic triangle is like a little nod to Mother Nature's artwork, undeniably feminine.

Issa and you both can't help but be drawn in, not just by her looks, but there's this depth to her, a mix of emotions and stories. It's as if she's a modern-day Aphrodite, combining the fragile with the fierce, reminding you of those ancient tales of passion and divinity.

"That is wild! She's wild!" you hear Issa whisper as the only noise in the room is the quiet, hectic panting of the three of you.

"Yes, I'm wild, my little boy," Zoe says with a voice you've never heard before. It's like a comforting hug with a side of adrenaline, "now let me see you naked. Both of you!"

As you stand up, you quickly get out of your clothes. You notice Issa's youthful, fit vibe--muscles showing under smooth mahogany skin. Those deep brown eyes are full of life and a bit of mischief, leading down to a well-defined chest and abs. His hard cock looks even more impressive now; he carries himself with a laid-back confidence.

The whole scene spoke of a man in his prime, unashamed and in harmony with his own body.

Zoe's tongue grazes her lips, revealing a flash of desire as she gazes at Issa's body.

"Follow me to the bedroom, boys," she says calmly. Gliding gracefully past you, she gently grabs Issa's cock, leading him to the bedroom. Following them, you appreciate the view. Zoe's clearly calling the shots, and both you and Issa are just along for the ride. Whatever she wants, you're game.

12