Zoe Discovers Youth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon entering the room, you see Zoe gracefully kneeling at the foot of the mattress. She stretches her arms forward, resting her forehead on the bed while arching her back to emphasize the curve of her figure. Her big toes gently touch, and the arch of her feet stands out beautifully. Her nails, painted a deep black, contrast starkly and add a touch of mystique. The blue garter around her thigh accentuates her flawless silhouette. You see a tiny thread of her vaginal lubrication coming out of her and gently attaching to her thigh.

As she gracefully offers an intimate view to both you and Issa, she assumes a position supported by her elbows. When she gazes at you, her eyes are filled with desire, sending a tantalizing sensation through you. In a sultry voice, she says, "Babe, ready my ass for Issa. Issa, darling, kneel before me."

You immediately comply. As Issa kneels before her, you see her head moving, sucking his cock; she lets out a soft moan of pleasure, signaling just how delightful she finds it. You kneel behind her and gently start kissing her round but tight buttcheeks. Your tongue playfully makes its way to her butthole. You press it against the velvety surface of her asshole skin, gently taping and feeling each wrinkle on it. You hear how Zoe spits on Issa's cock and then the sound of choking on it. You immediately feel her growing arousal and increasing wetness. You push your fingers through her pussy, sensing how wet she is. Using her pussy's moist, you wet her asshole and gently push your soaked finger in. Her toes curl as her distinctive moan resonates.

After enjoying yourself a little bit more with her butthole, you gently whisper.

"Your ass is ready for him, babe."

5.

Turning back to Issa, I lock eyes with Mike. My mouth is dry. "Babe, can you get me some water?" I ask. As Mike heads to the kitchen, I long for private time with Issa, yearning for a more intimate connection. I wish to savor this moment alone.

"Put it in my ass, honey," I say moaning.

"Not gonna lie, this is my first time doing anal," Issa tells me, sounding concerned.

I smile as I take his manhood in my hand, guiding him to feel the warmth between my legs before teasingly positioning him at my butthole. His tip penetrates my ass slowly, bringing a slight sting followed by a rush of adrenaline, waves of pleasure, and tingles throughout.

A whispered "fuuuck" slips from my lips as his cock penetrates me deeper. I feel the depth of his presence inside me, a sensation unmatched by anything before. My vision blurs, my heart races, and a soft moan builds in my throat. As Mike returns with the water, Issa's motions grow more intense, drawing out that deep moan from me.

"He is fucking amazing, baby." I manage to cry out to Mike as Issa slaps me on the ass. The sound resonates through the apartment. Mike hands me the water with a smile, but I'm lost in a haze of ecstasy, unable to gather my thoughts. I pant

"Stop! Stop for a second." As Issa slows the tempo down, I sip water.

"Now let's get back to business," I say smilingly, laying the glass on the ground and thirstily devouring Mike's cock. I feel Mike's cock pulsating on my tongue, but I'm powerless to focus on it as Issa's cock is banging my ass so hard that my leg starts quivering.

Within moments, Mike reads my dazed expression and gently offers, "Do you want some privacy with him, babe?"

"No! No!" I manage to cry out. "I want you both inside me," I add breathlessly.

"Issa, lie down, honey," I say, turning my head to him. He pulls his enormous cock out of me. It gives me pleasure to feel him going all the way back. As he lies down, I sit in reverse cowgirl back on Issa's cock and again enjoy this feeling.

"Now it's your turn, baby." I moan at Mike, pointing at my wet pussy. Mike stands over me and slowly and smoothly inserts his hard pulsating dick into me.

Suddenly, the world goes blurry, and an electrifying rush of adrenaline courses through my veins, mingling with an overwhelming sense of joy. At that exact moment, the intensity of my emotions surpassed anything I'd ever experienced in my entire life.

I observe how Mike's cock moves intensively inside me, and I feel their cocks brushing one against another through my perineum. As Mike's hands glide over my body, I feel his fingertips teasing my nipples, gently tugging at them. I lift my leg and press my foot against Mike's lips, and my moans intensify. I feel his tongue dancing around my toes.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!" I scream wildly.

Issa hears this and quickly grabs my buttcheeks lifting me and pulling his cock out, leaving space for Mike to shove it in my ass. Caught off guard by Issa's move, a vivid grimace of pleasure and surprise sweeps across my face. This surprise intensifies as Mike almost immediately puts his cock in my ass and pumps me as Issa holds me lifted into the air. What the fuck? Are they a team now? Then Issa takes his cock back in its original position, and Mike leans between my legs and starts licking me everywhere. I've yearned for this for so long, and it brings me to climax in mere seconds.

As the sensation builds, it feels like a tidal wave forming deep within me. Every nerve end feels electrified, every muscle taut with anticipation. My heart thunders in my chest, and warmth spreads throughout, setting every part of me ablaze. An explosive pleasure erupts from my core, radiating outwards, consuming my every thought and sense. I'm caught in a whirlwind of ecstasy, each wave more powerful than the last. Gasping for breath, the intensity of it leaves me trembling, utterly overwhelmed, and lost in the moment.

Even twenty seconds later, my entire body trembles from the aftershocks of the orgasm I've just experienced.

I get off their cocks and lie back, panting as I struggle to catch my breath.

Between my short breaths, I manage to squeeze.

"Now it's your turn, boys."

6.

You observe how your wife continues to shiver in the aftermath of her orgasm. The strongest you've seen her to experience. Your cock pulses hard, and your head imagines all the ways Issa and you can cum on or in her.

You really want to make this a moment to remember for everyone. As the thought crosses your mind, your wife's voice breaks the silence. "I have an idea, boys, but you have to trust me," she declares with unwavering confidence.

"Issa, cream pie my ass, but you must pull it out while you cum." She orders the young man, then gracefully turns to lie on her belly, bending her knees and spreading her legs so that her lovely feet point towards the ceiling.

"Mikey, wait for your turn," she tells you firmly as Issa's hard cock penetrates her ass. You watch them from a perfect angle right behind them so you can see well how this young stud destroys your wife's butthole.

As Zoe screams from pleasure, Issas's moves intensify until he cums loud and hard in her ass. As he pulls out, Zoe's ass looks like an erupting volcano of cum, and Issa's sperm is all over the place. As Issa steps away from her, panting, she tells you.

"Now come, and dip your cock in this cum on my ass, baby." She giggles, "give it to my mouth like a lollipop."

"Oh dear!" You say laughingly, remembering your favorite waitress and the way Zoe will always figure out a way to be light years better than everyone else.

Seeing this, Issa responds with a mix of shock and admiration, "Y'all are wild, but like, in a good way."

As you do what you are commanded, Zoe licks every drop of Issa's cum from your cock then she sticks her sperm tongue out and puts your cock in her mouth. With her tongue out she starts sucking your cock up and down. It doesn't take long for you to climax in her mouth, watching her savor every drop till your balls are completely empty. Zoe lies down, playfully sliding her bare feet up and down Issa's chest, all the while laughing. You start a conversation, dreaming about what other things you can experience together.

==================

When Issa went away later that night, I hit the shower. Mike and I debriefed about how great that experience was. It felt like we found someone we could vibe with and teach a thing or two. Mike was just as hyped as I was.

But we didn't know we'd unlocked a whole new level of wildness that night, leading to more crazy adventures than I ever thought.

A few days after our wild night, my phone buzzed with a message.

The.real.issa.barrack: Yo, heading to a mountain cottage with ex-school peeps next weekend. They're hyped to meet you. Down to join?

ZoePlusOne__: Take me from my place at five on Friday(heart emoticon)

the.real.issa.barack: Solo? Mikey?

ZoePlusOne__: Alone. I have to have the energy for all of you.

12