All Comments on 'Zoe Discovers Youth'

by NemoIsEmpty

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Epilogue: Issa came back for more and more when Mike wasn't around. Zoe never told him no and within a few months was more emotionally attached to him than to Mike. She divorced Mike who cried and cried, then she began shacking up with Issa. It didn't take long for him to begin sharing her with his friends. She was nothing but an old cheating skank slut to him and his buddies. They gave her STD's and booted her out onto the street. It was Mike's turn to laugh and laugh. Stupid sissy wimp cuck and white trash whore got what they deserved.

mitchawamitchawa8 months ago

Increible wriing style. It's a different, exciting plot. Outstanding descriptions of nature and mortals. The writing style was difficult to read at first, but that played out. Wife and husband relationship beyond modern. The description of sex was both physical and emotional for all involved. Zoe's infatuation with the.real.issa.barrack leads to a gang bang without Mikey's involvement. The first comment interestingly builds on the slut in Zoe. Great Read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNemoIsEmpty@NemoIsEmpty
I like writing, my wife inspires me to come up with the stories I do. Not all of them are true, but in each story there's at least on truth that happened during our sexual plays (between us and with other people) I'm not really doing this for money, but you will honesty make ...