Zoe Goes after a Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand, Jim. I really appreciate your efforts in doing this. You won't be blamed – honest. But I'm hoping not to be caught. At least not until I'm ready to leave. If I can sneak out, perhaps at night, so much the better. But if I make it look like I'm trying to barge in with questions, I'm betting they'll just throw me out, never realizing I've seen their operation." With that, she hid herself under the mattress, and Jim started his truck, heading for the facility.

Their plan went off perfectly. As Jim was making his commotion, Zoe quietly scampered away from the truck, plastering her body against the warehouse wall, eyes darting around, heart pounding like mad from excitement and fear of being seen and caught. She lived for this stuff!

She scampered around, and spotted several tall barn like structures, but made from durable concrete blocks, rather than wood. As she got close to one, she thought she could hear cows inside. But the doors were tightly secured! She spotted windows high up on the wall, open for ventilation. Sleuthing a bit, Zoe found one section where weathering had resulted in some cracks and chinks. She kicked off her sandals.

At the cost of a couple of broken fingernails, and a stubbed toe or two, she scrambled up the wall, nervous that she'd be spotted by some passerby. The window was more narrow than it looked from down below, but she was determined to try to get through it. She squirmed and squirmed, feeling like a spelunker trying to worm her way through an extremely tight section of a cave. Little by little she managed to make forward progress, often having to exhale and twist her body to continue.

Unfortunately, as her center of gravity shifted to the inside of the building, her dress snagged! She tugged and wriggled, blindly trying to unhook it from whatever it was caught on. With a sickening ripping sound, the dress tore free from her body! She plummeted to the concrete floor, banging her head, and was knocked out! Her limp body ended up face down, backwards in a stall. Fortunately, if there was anything fortunate about her situation, that particular stall was currently unoccupied.

With a soft mechanical whirring sound, a robot glided on its treads through the central area between the stalls. It was performing its regular scan of the activity of the cows. This robot, designated YJ17, noticed that one cow had fallen flat on the floor. Of course, it didn't panic about this unusual occurrence, since provisions had been made. After noting that the animal's temperature was in the normal range, and it was therefore neither sick nor dead, it beamed a command to a ceiling hoist. The hoist lowered a sling, and the robot worked the sling under the cow.

With the cow now hooked into the sling, the robot activated the hoist, raising her back onto her rather short legs. With extra ropes from its on-board tool compartment, it bound the cow securely into place, carefully tying torso and limbs to the side railings of the stall, lest it hurt itself by thrashing around as it regained consciousness. As an added precaution, it administered a mild tranquilizer, to keep the beast docile.

As the robot proceeded with the task of attaching the milking nozzles, it found only two teats hanging from this cow's udder. Wirelessly consulting the central database, it noted that cow udders, which usually have 4 teats, did have some variability. Its heuristic programming made learning adjustments, and it closed off two milking nozzles, and attached the remaining two to the two dangling teats, and activated them. It then continued going about its duties.

After several patient minutes of normal duties, YJ17 received a report from the milking machine that the cow in stall #821 had no flow of milk, although the alternating suction was adequate, and the seal was good. Fortunately, the dairy had developed a pharmacological answer to such problems, consisting of a micro-injection of a compound that, via gene therapy, greatly enhanced the clusters of milk producing cells in the udders to gear up their production.

Gliding to stall #821, the robot noted it was the short legged cow with the less than normal number of teats. Since there were two teats present, the robot 'reasoned' that this would indicate two sections to this unusual udder, so each region received its micro-injection.

More minutes passed, and the milking machine reported a satisfactory outcome. Milk production had begun, and was being harvested. If YJ17 could nod it's pleasure at having solved a problem, it would have done so. Since the cow was now producing, protocol indicated that nourishment might not only help the cow recover faster, it would supply the added nutrients to benefit good milk production.

YJ17 signaled for the descent of the feeding tube, and carefully plugged it into the round orifice on what it assumed was the front end of the 'cow' which, of course was a still unconscious Zoe, and the opening was actually her ass hole. The tube slid in rather easily, since the semen in Zoe's ass acted as a lubricant. Sensors indicated that the opening was not actively sucking the nutrient, but gravity feed was at least introducing some nourishment to the cow. Satisfied for the moment, the robot continued on its rounds, furnishing data to the central computer, giving it a low priority flag.

The central computer, tasked with running the entire complex smoothly, performed its hourly processing check of any low priority data supplied by the scores of worker robots. When it reached the report from robot YJ17, it noted that this occurrence required more data. It sent a message to YJ17 to check the identity of the cow in question, and report back.

Zoe had come awake, but was very disoriented. Her vision was still fuzzy or foggy, and she found herself on her hands and knees. There was a strange sensation at her chest. It was like some lover was mouthing and playing with her tits, suckling them. Even stranger, it felt like a fluid was being pulled out of them. Even though the sensation was unexpected, it felt marvelous, so she didn't question it for the moment. She enjoyed it, closing her eyes to focus on the building ecstasy, her cunt lubricating happily in response.

The robot YJ17 was being tasked to scan the cow's lip tattoo, and in so doing, encountered yet another alteration on this strange cow. If the feeding tube was in its mouth, the lips should flank that area. But these lips were below that opening! Not only that, they had the wrong orientation, being vertically placed, rather than horizontally! The cow was certainly not on its side – the position of its udder and teats attested to that fact.

If a robot could scratch its head in confusion, YJ17 would've done that. Of course, it didn't even have what could be considered a head. And confusion is a human concept. Its AI did lightning calculations, came to a conclusion, which, in a human would have been displayed as a shrug of acceptance, and acted. Its delicate appendages took careful hold of what had to be the lips and pulled them slightly outward, rolling them back to examine their inner surfaces, looking for the tattoo.

No numbers were sensed, but the robot noted that this cow was drooling heavily, as evidenced by the stream of what had to be its saliva oozing from its mouth opening, and drizzling on the concrete floor. This combination of data was sent to the central computer, and flagged for immediate processing. Ecstasy or no, Zoe couldn't ignore the fact that someone was pulling at her labia, and that's when she discovered that she was bound firmly in place, unable to escape that prodding at her intimate region! She started squirming and complaining loudly, "Where am I? What's going on? Let me go! Untie me!" She tried turning her head side to side to see what was probing her pussy. Unfortunately, robots like YJ17 weren't equipped with audio sensors, since they'd been deemed an unnecessary expense.

The central computer interrupted its processing momentarily to handle the priority data from YJ17. In response, it sent instructions to immediately check the pupil diameter of the bovine in question. YJ17 searched for eyes... and found none! This stream of data flashed to the central computer. In milliseconds, YJ17 was commanded to thoroughly inspect all aspects of the cow.

The robot began a slow circling, and found eyes on the other end of the cow! Robots cannot feel surprise, or YJ17 might have rocked backwards at this discovery. Instead, it dispassionately noted that the cow's eyes showed pupil dilation, which might indicate shock. Also, its head was thrashing back and forth with its mouth rapidly opening and closing. Consequently, YJ17 couldn't check for the cow's lip number. It administered a stronger sedative to calm the animal. The desired effect was soon achieved – the eyelids closed and the head stopped thrashing.

YJ17 now easily rolled back both lips, and found no identifying number. The central computer promptly issued number 32098747, and the robot dutifully tattooed it inside Zoe's lower lip. Now that the orientation of the new cow had been established, YJ17 removed the feeding tube from what was obviously not its mouth. It removed the creature's bindings, and caused the sling to orient the cow correctly, facing the central aisle, like the other cows. Since this new cow was highly sedated, it again attached binding ropes from her to the stall railings, ensuring her security.

The worker robot reinserted the feeding tube into the cow's actual mouth, and was 'gratified' – if this could be said about a mechanical device – to see the mouth start to work, suckling the tube, and obtaining sustenance.

A quick, automatic blood work was performed, and it was determined that this cow was obviously not pregnant. Consequently, YJ17 inserted the stimulant/impregnation wand into the beast's vaginal opening, and switched it on. Research had shown that such stimulation made the cow much more fertile, with a secondary effect on enhanced milk production. For good measure, each of the cow's teats was again given a milk production gene therapy micro-injection to enhance udder growth.

This time, as Zoe emerged from the dreamy haze of the sedative, her body was experiencing an orgasm! The muscles throughout her body were contracting as she shook and trembled, her heart was racing, and she was getting inadequate air, since it was only able to whistle through her nose. She spat out the feeding tube, and gratefully sucked air as her body continued convulsing from the deliciously erotic sensations being generated by some device in her pussy. Confined as she was, she couldn't look to see what it was, nor did she actually care at that moment. Her eyes were squeezed tightly shut as she rode those waves of ecstasy.

Added to the almost electrical arousal emanating from her cunt were the delicious sensations of the erotic sucking actions alternating at her tits. She didn't even care when something warm gushed into her vagina, with enough volume to flood into her womb. Somehow, those spurts added to the thrills she was experiencing. If she'd known it was bull semen, she might've felt differently about it, of course.

Now that impregnation had been accomplished, TJ17 removed the wand from the cow's vagina. As it performed a tactile check that the milking nozzles were still properly placed, Zoe recovered enough to open her eyes. As they focused, she finally saw the robot! Like the investigative reporter she was, her first thought was, "Aha! I was right! They're using AI in this place, and there's the proof!" Her second thought was, "He's fooling around with my tits! How dare he!"

She looked down, as best she could, and her eyes protruded with shock and confusion. "Those can't be my tits! I'm a 'C' on a good day, but those are..." She sputtered. "Those must be... they must be GG sized!" She blinked. "And I'm being milked? Like a cow? What the fuck is going on!" she yelled. Addressing the robot, she shouted, "Hey, tin man! Get me out of this! Untie me! Get a person down here, now!" Her tirade continued, unabated.

TJ17 ignored her completely, since it didn't hear any sounds. Well, it didn't completely ignore her. It noted that her feeding tube had been displaced, so it carefully inserted it back into her mouth, during one of her rants. Zoe's eyes flew wide open as the liquid nutrient filled her mouth, and the robot glided away on its rounds. She instinctively swallowed, rather than choke, and as the nutrient entered her stomach, her body gratefully accepted and processed it. The demands of milk production, piled atop Zoe's efforts to struggle free of the restraints, created a need for both fluids and nutrients.

Time passed, as Zoe accepted nutrition, and watched for some sign of a human being she could try to communicate with. All she saw was patrolling worker robots, and the other cows in their stalls, passively being fed and milked. The milkers never stopped, which surprised her. She didn't know that they were programmed to withdraw the milk at the same rate that the enhanced udders could produce it. She'd found that the mild action, sucking at one teat (nipple) and then the other, over and over, was creating a low level of erotic stimulation. Vaguely, she wished that some robot would inert that device into her pussy again, just to see if the orgasms it produced were as amazing as she remembered.

Eventually, she had the urge to urinate. She held it as long as she could, not wanting to soil herself. But when her bladder felt like it wanted to burst, red-faced, she pissed. The heated stream of urine shot out from between her labia, and cascaded down her thighs to puddle by her knees. The warm fluid actually felt better on her skin than she'd ever imagined. Soon after she finished, a device hidden on the floor of the stall emerged, and sprayed her undercarriage and legs with a cleansing torrent, and then emitted a warm rush of air that dried both her and the floor beneath her. It was extremely efficient. Given that she was being fed only liquids, she had no urge to defecate, but she guessed that if she did, the cleaning procedure would deal with it.

She dozed.

While she slept, another robot, RD25, went down the row of stalls, inserting stimulation wands into the cows' vaginas. The cows, including Zoe, woke up, bellowing happy sounds as the wands brought them to a series of climaxes. Those that were still not pregnant, which also included Zoe, also got their dose of bull semen. Zoe was finding these orgasms just as incredible as the first time, and she even guessed that she might be receiving bovine sperm in her womb, but the bliss was so intense she didn't care one bit. She only whimpered a little when the wand was removed and the stimulation stopped.

More time, milking, orgasms, and impregnation attempts passed.

The central computer received a milk analysis report, flagged as an item to investigate. Milk production from cow 32098747 was aberrant – the protein components were off significantly, with unexpected proteins appearing in the fluid. Worker robots were not equipped to deal with this so, perhaps grudgingly, if a machine can be said to have such a concept, it displaced *shudder* a human to investigate.

Marc Randle was happy to get off his chair, and out of the cramped tiny office that he sat in all day, usually reading books, since there was nothing to do. The worker robots did all the care and maintenance. He was sort of a 'token human' at the site, rarely called upon to do anything during his shift. He was certain that if the 'powers that be' had any other recourse, he'd be let go within a blink of an eye. He strolled, whistling, into the cow bay where cow 32098747 was stalled. "Let's see," he said to himself, "stall #821 should be right about... about... about..."

He was repeating himself because his mind sort of locked up. He was expecting to see a cow, and instead found a naked woman on her hands and knees. Her eyes were closed, and she was shaking, with her breath rasping in and out of her flared nostrils, since her mouth was closed around a feeding tube. Her dangling tits were alternately bouncing up and down as the milking nozzles sucked at them – first left, then right, then left, and so on. Not only that, but she was bound into place with a webbing of ropes, and her torso was being held up by a regular cow support sling.

Marc rushed to the woman's side, and carefully shut down the suction on the milking nozzles, and eased them free from her breasts. As her nipples popped into view, he marveled at how distended those pink, pebbled cylinders had become. With the suction removed, milk still dribbled from them.

Even though Zoe was shaking in bliss from yet another orgasm being induced by the stimulation wand lodged inside her pussy, she noticed the change at her tits when the milkers were removed. Her eyelids flew up, and she was staring into the face of a kindly looking black man, whose expression was one of deep concern. She spat out the feeding tube and started clearing her mouth and throat for speech.

Meanwhile, Marc was saying, "Ma'am... Ma'am... how'd you get into this fix? Let me get you out of all these ropes, then we can talk." He bent to the task of untying the intricate webbing of ropes.

"Th... th... th..." she croaked, trying to make her voice work again. She had no idea how long it'd been since she'd spoken. "Thank you," she managed to squeak out with a raspy whisper.

He was working close to the side of her body, and couldn't help but ogle her swaying tits, and her lovely ass. Her body exuded the aroma of an aroused woman – a lusty, aroma of sex and need. His cock stiffened involuntarily inside his pants. He was a man, after all, and it'd been quite some time since he'd had the opportunity for any sexual relief other than his hand. A few minutes later, Marc said, "That's the last rope, Ma'am. I just need to get you out of that sling, and you'll be freed."

As he said those words, Zoe felt another climax building in her core. "Wait... wait..." she gasped. "I want to be freed, but please do me a favor, first." She gasped and shook. "Please... I need to be fucked! I need to feel human hands on me as I'm fucked! Please, I beg you!"

Marc swallowed hard, hearing her plea and the tone of her voice. His cock voted very strongly in favor of giving her what she was begging to get. He saw the wand sticking out of her cunt. He swallowed again, and choked out, "You want me to pull that thing out of your pussy first?"

"Nooo!" she moaned. "Not yet! Not yet! But you can fuck my ass while that probe stays in me, can't you?" She groaned and quivered, her orgasm fast approaching.

Marc blushed. "Ma'am, I don't like to brag, but I doubt that your ass hole can handle my hunk of man meat." He was already opening his pants, perhaps to show her just how long and wide his now fully erect cock actually was.

She took a deep breath and blurted out, "I don't care how big it is, dammit! I need it in me, and I need it now! Do me! Please! Hurry!"

He shook his head disbelievingly, thinking, "She'll change her tune when she feels this trying to get in." Nonetheless, he spat on his hands and rubbed slippery saliva all along its length, making sure the shiny head was especially coated. He positioned that head against her quivering anal opening.

"Yes, yes yes!" Zoe urged. "I'm so close! But I want you in me before I cum... please hurry!"

Marc pressed forward and watched her pretty pink puckered opening stretching... opening around his contrasting deep brown glans, with its purplish undertones. He was amazed that the woman didn't scream and demand he stop. Instead, her ass just vibrated faster, the more he pressed and stretched her open. Suddenly, with an almost audible popping motion, his glans disappeared inside her pinkness! He groaned with delight as the rest of his cock slowly sank into her, stuffing her rear tunnel full!