Zoe Goes after a Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my fucking god! That's it! That's what I..." was all Zoe uttered before what looked like every muscle in her body contracted in an amazing orgasm! Marc was holding her hips, fascinated by the strength of her climax, as he started pumping – fucking her ass. It was perhaps only twenty seconds or so before he noticed the odd tingling sensation occurring along the length of his cock, with a special concentration at its most sensitive region – the underside where its head met its shaft!

He hadn't realized that the stimulation emanating from the wand inside Zoe's cunt would penetrate her inner wall and reach her rectum – but it did! It felt marvelous! Within another thirty seconds or so, his balls contracted, and he spewed a hefty load of his semen into Zoe's rear tunnel! To his amazement, after those 5 or 6 spurts ended, his cock stayed rock hard, so he kept fucking.

Meanwhile, Zoe'd cried out, "Fuuuck! I felt that! It felt like a fire hose spraying heated water into my ass! It's fucking great! Please keep fucking me... I feel another big 'O' coming!"

Galvanized by the magic produced by the wand, they fucked like bunnies! They fucked like demons! They fucked like there was no tomorrow!

Marc eventually injected Zoe's ass 3 times with his cum before they both were sated enough to stop. He pulled out his cock, and pulled out the wand. After they panted quietly for about ten minutes, he helped Zoe out of the sling, and tried to help her to her feet. When she wobbled, and threatened to collapse, he scooped her up into his muscular arms, and carried her to his office, to learn about how she managed to get into that situation. He was also instrumental in getting some clothes for her, and helping her deal with the upper management.

A few weeks later, Zoe met Jim at the cafe.

He looked up when she tapped his shoulder, and gave her a delighted smile. "Hi Zoe!" He stood up and they embraced and kissed. When they both sat down, he continued, "I saw your story about the use of AI at that dairy facility. I also saw that you gave it a favorable slant."

"Yes, they were quite happy with the way I praised their operation," she said, grinning. "Their slogan 'milk from contented cows' I know to be true – first hand. She slipped the dark coat she'd been wearing off her shoulders and onto the back of her chair.

"Oh my god!" Jim exclaimed, his eyes bulging. "What happened to you, Zoe? Did you have breast augmentation surgery or something? Those are... those are..."

Zoe stroked her tits through her blouse. "Oh, these are mine, all right. I'm planning to give you a look and feel of them really soon, if you're interested."

Jim licked his lips and nodded so hard he almost gave himself whiplash! Once he got control of his lolling tongue, he asked, "So what happened in there?"

"I'm glad you asked. I wrote this up." She placed an article titled 'My weeks as a cow' in front of him. "I'm actually not going to publish it. Given how you helped me, I just wanted you to have a chance to read it. After."

"After? After what?" he asked, puzzled.

"After you take me to bed, and fuck my ass like you did in the truck, of course," she giggled.

Jim almost tore his pants, rushing to get his wallet out. He quickly paid for their coffees, and hurried her out to his car, to drive them to his place.

During the ride, Zoe gave him a quick summary of what had occurred. When she'd finished, Jim said, "But if they turned you into a cow – held you against your will – created mental anguish. Ummm. Aren't you planning to sue them, or something?"

"No! Not at all. We came to an agreement, and I was compensated handsomely."

"You got lots of money?" he asked.

"No, something much better. I think you'll agree in a few minutes." She reached into her purse and pulled out one of the stimulation/impregnation wands. "They gave me one of these, for my personal use!"