All Comments on 'Zoe Gradually Becomes a Hotwife'

by JoeVartos

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lucky Guy!

wish my wife had done it more.

dom_u_softlydom_u_softlyabout 4 years ago

A nice gradual and quite realistic buildup leading to what a good many husbands fantasize about

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Every man

Surely every man, worthy of the name, wants to transform his wife into a whore. What could go wrong?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a world

Ah, to live in a world without STDs, without fear of unwanted pregnancy, where you can pick up men that are faceless fucking machines that peacefully go away when you're through with them. What a wonderful world it would be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
great story

excellent. absolutely loved this tale. more please

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 4 years ago

That isn't gradually. That is instantly. That is also gross and I could never live in that household again. If my man doesn't want me privately, I don't want him ever. I don't do "share" crap. Hotwife is slut.

RealisticsixRealisticsixabout 4 years ago
Hot

Great story, brings back so many memories.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Every man

Every man loves a whorewife, just a long as she's not his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story !

Nice plot and progressive buildup to accomplish the objective. I'm sure there are many men with that inclination for their wife to have that kind of an outcome.

WetMariaWetMariaabout 4 years ago
Great

I really enjoyed the story. Keep writing more.

I am curious from comments left on these hotwife and cuckhold stories - why do people who don't like extramarital sex or think its "gross" as one comment put it, keep reading "Loving Wives" stories? Literotica category description says that is exactly what these stories are about, so read something else if you don't like the fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great story. Is there a chapter 2?

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 4 years ago

Great story!

Loved the progression from conservative wife to slut!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
wifey

You don't know what you have until it's gone. No chance for guy only 2 holes she has 3 and can go lots & lots, whilst guy can usually manage only once.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 3 years ago
Great fuck story!

At the beginning he didn't want to ask her or trick her, but it was okay to manipulate her? I don't see the difference. However, I didn't see any gradual about it. She went from playful flirting and showing off to full on hot wife in one date. I like the descriptive sex. It is very arousing, although, I cannot understand why any man would want that from his wife, nor why she would consent to it. But! To each his or her own. Everyone has their own kink and if it works for them so be it. I know if I tried this on my wife I would have a headache from the beating I would get. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

warner34warner34over 3 years ago
One of the Best I’ve Read

I cannot get over how amazing this story was. I beg of you to write more about Zoe. I couldn’t stop reading and was completely invested into this story. Hands down, the best story I’ve read in 2020.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

good

Good story about a couple in love, and able to share.

Too bad over the hill has beens have to read and then comment negatively. Sorry about your life.

AEDarrisAEDarrisover 3 years ago

Very good. The progression is good. It is kind of a quick jump, but then again, it's just a fantasy (or maybe it isn't!) I am glad to have read this. The dialogue is very good. Well worth the read.

rodryder44rodryder44over 3 years ago

Erotic, gripping and deserving five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a better than average hotwife story and I gave it 4 stars. Something was missing for me and I can't quite put my finger on it. It needed to be a little more gradual and a little less random. Maybe you could of split this up into a 3 part story because the wife went from 0-60MPH faster than a souped up Ford Mustang. However, it was pretty well written in terms of grammar and very erotic. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantstic. Just fantastic. The build up and the climax. Well played sir.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Holy fuck! This is one hilarious fantasy!! I couldn't stop laughing right to the end!

So, let's see, where do I start?

Ok, so now, apparently, in addition to everything else a man has to worry about in competing for and having a mate, is the necessity of him developing some magical ability to merely stroke a woman's cunt lips in such a way as to suddenly cause lightning to flow from her cunt thru her clit and up into her brain, thereby throwing some fucking metaphysical switch deep in that nasty void which awakens her inner SUCCUBUS which possesses her and gives her the power of endless, unharnessable sexuality, eroticism, seductivity and boundless fucking to bring all men within sight immediately to their knees or even to death while she experiences unbridled lust and boundless passion in bone-breaking multiple serial.and parallel orgasms stretching through infinity??? Wow, no wonder she completely forgot about her husband and didn't give a shit about him from that point on!

You didn't find that funny? I just about puked my guts from laughing so hard. Had to wash my face and drink half a bottle of antacid just to stop my stomach heaves...

Next, and really seriously - just what are the feminist rules for sluts or as some now refer to these whoring gashes as "hotwives"?

I was under the impression a hotwife first had to get hubby's agreement and consent as to WHO she was gonna fuck; secondly, with only few justifiable exceptions the adulterous fornication was to take place in front of a watching hubby (no locked doors! no roofies! no immobilization!); thirdly, any whoring not observable to hubby was to be first agreed to by him and he was to immediately receive a full, unadulterated, truthful, nothing omitted or glossed over, report of everything the succubitic whore and her soon zombified paramour had done sexually, thereafter. Finally, either party, but especially hubby, had veto power to terminate any and all activity at any time with immediate compliance by all parties.

And frankly, all I saw here was complete non-compliance by the sewer snatch, trailer trash gash wife...

So clearly, in feminist doctrine the superating kunt has all the power, all thecontrol control, all the decision-making, and freedom to chose whomever, however, wherever, whenever, including how many and for how long, without any discussion, agreement, consent with hubby and without other limitations, rules, laws, or prior understandings and mutual agreement.

And the husband's share of pleasure is limited to celibacy and his wife's pleasures, particularly without him.

Oh, yeah! This makes a lot of sense - not to mention a "perfect" marriage, the ideal world, and harmonious chi throughout the universe.

I was under the very strong impression that that type of woman had already been identified and categorized as a lying, deceiving, manipulating, cheating, adulterating, traitorous fornicating slut, gutter whore, trailer trash gash.

Hence, the hilarity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bravo more more

BobcatsokBobcatsokover 1 year ago

Started great but ending a bit weak went from seduction to sex. The introduction was better. The sex scenes need work. Going from silent to screaming is unrealistic. Hey Ho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Magnificent! I don't know how long it will take - but I wil try and duplicate it. Maybe a year or two?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written erotic story. Definitely fantasy, but a good one. Write more about Zoe’s adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gorgeous and built Zoe needs to get paid for her fucking around. With her looks she can easily get work as a top escort to affluent businessmen. Plenty of opportunity for more adventures there, and great stories for her husband, who by the way, needs to get more pussy. Their marriage may have to dramatically change to survivre, but in erotic fiction anything is possible. I hope we will read more about Zoe realizing her lust for new cock in all her willing holes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It looks like Ben will be procuring more men for Zoe to fuck while he watches and jerks off. They both seem to like that approach. Zoe has become cock craving and will want all her holes filled on a regular basis. I look forward to more of Zoe’s sexual adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ben should sign them up at a sex club. With her beauty Zoe would get all the cock she wanted and Ben could watch or find other pussy to entertain him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More Zoe!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In life, the things that we value we protect. We keep them safe, we ensure them, and the more valuable they are the more we keep them to ourselves. People who flaunt their artwork and their vehicles in their jewelry are just insecure and trying to gain attention or prestige or acceptance by their material things. So when you hear about somebody who gives up a spouse or shares a spouse or shows off a spouse, it's actually a good indication there's a mental instability there, or more likely a very selfish and twisted heart, that doesn't value the other person as much as their own selfish wants. If somebody treats you like that, kick them to the curb and find somebody that's worthwhile...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Some readers forget that this is fiction, or even fantasy, and the “realistic” elements are there so the reader can better empathize with the characters. To enable a suspension of disbelief, the author needs to preserve some degree of consistency within each character. Adherence to the very messy, often confusing, and sometimes violent reality as we experience it in the “real” world is not required.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

More Zoe!!!

CuckRick1952CuckRick195210 months ago

That was such a great story! It reminded me of when my late wife fucked her Bulls infront of me and made me clean up the mess!!!

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Terrific story. Although the end was appropriate, the the character of Zoe was so appealing that I would like to read more about her sexual adventures with an audience. I also liked that her husband found men for Zoe to fuck in front of him. I can visualize him making her available to bachelor parties and fraternity parties, and soon pimping her out to such events. They would both love it, and I doubt that Zoe would mind being her husband’s whore.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001uk8 months ago

Loved the story! Hope there are many more like this

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Brilliant story set, if such a woman exists I have not met her yet🙄😂

Keep writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoeVartos@JoeVartos
I write stories that I think some people will find arousing; it is not expected that everyone will enjoy every story. They are not essays on morality. I don't advocate the behavior of the characters. They are meant as jack off material as another author eloquently stated i...