Zoe Gradually Becomes a Hotwife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each night of the trip, Zoe and Ben would talk at around 9:30 in the evening after dinner before going to bed. On the fourth night of the trip, Ben received a text from Zoe. It contained several photos of her wearing the teddy. Her text said, "How many sexy points do I get for this?"

Ben flipped through the photos. Some were selfies and some were full length photos of her laying on the bed taken from several feet back. After another minute or so another photo came through. It showed Zoe leaning against the headboard, spreading her legs, with her giving an erotic stare at the camera. Her text asked, "How many points for this?"

Ben excitedly called Zoe, but she didn't answer. A minute later, Zoe sent a text back saying, "Can't talk now. Cock in my mouth."

Ben replied, "Huh?" There was no response from Zoe.

Ten minutes later another text from Zoe came through. It said, "How many sexy points for this?" A moment later it was followed by a picture of a man from the chest down. He was standing naked, taking a picture in the mirror. The photo showed the back of a woman kneeling in front of him. She had blonde hair and her face was buried in his crotch. She was wearing a baby blue thong teddy and sticking her butt out showing her ass off. Within seconds of seeing the photo, Ben recognized that the woman in the picture was Zoe.

A minute or two later, another text from Zoe came through. It had a video clip attached. Ben clicked and played the video. The video started the same as the last picture. Zoe was kneeling in front of the man. Zoe's face wasn't showing, just the back of her head. The video showed her head bobbing back and forth toward the man's crotch, apparently sucking his cock.

Five minutes or so later, another video clip came through. This one showed a closeup of a cock inserted in a woman's pussy. The very top of the frame showed baby blue lingerie wadded up from both the top and bottom around her waist with the snap crotch open and hanging down. The clip showed the man's cock move in and out of her pussy a few times.

Ten minutes later another clip from Zoe came through. This one showed, close-up, a cock fucking a woman from behind. Her ass and cock-filled pussy took up most of the frame. The woman's blue lingerie was still wrapped around her waist, just visible at the top of the frame. The clip showed the man pull out and shoot a load of cum on her right ass cheek. A text followed the video and said, "How many sexy points for this? Should be a lot."

Ten minutes later, Ben's phone rang with a call from Zoe. Ben answered the phone and Zoe said, "Hi baby, how are you?"

Ben replied, "Good."

Zoe asked, "Can you guess what I have been up to?"

Ben answered, "Yes, I think I can take a guess. It appears you have been enjoying yourself."

Zoe inquired, "I have. Did you like my sexy texts?"

Ben responded, "I did. They were great. Tell me all about it."

Zoe said, "I'm glad you liked them. Well, I was sitting in my hotel room after dinner and kind of bored. I figured I would slip on the teddy you bought me to make me feel a little sexy. But, that wasn't enough entertainment, so I decided to go out for a drink. I put on just my skirt and blazer over the teddy. And to feel extra sexy, I put on the little hotwife anklet you gave me. I went down to the bar and had a drink. As I was sitting there, I thought about what I was wearing underneath just my blazer and skirt. I got kind of turned on thinking about it. Then, a nice man came over and offered to buy me a drink. Turns out he noticed my anklet and knew what it meant. One thing led to another, and well, you saw the pictures and video. I hope that's ok?"

Ben answered, "Of course it is. As long as you enjoyed yourself."

Zoe responded, "I definitely did. Thank you so much for the gift baby!"

Ben remarked, "You are welcome honey. At first, I was wondering how you took some of those full-length pictures on the bed. But I realized you had help."

Zoe said, "Ya, it was kind of fun posing sexy for the camera." They continued talking for a bit then hung up and went to sleep.

The next night, Ben got another call from Zoe. He answered, "Hi baby." But, there was no response on the other end. He asked, "Can you hear me?" No response. Eventually, Ben heard rustling noises. His first thought was it was a pocket dial. Then Ben heard slapping noises, followed by a woman's voice.

The voice called out, "Fuck me. Yes, just like that. Fuck me. Harder. Uh. Uh. Uh. Yes. Fuck me. Fuck me." This continued on for several minutes. Eventually, the woman screamed out, "I'm cumming." Ben had initially assumed the woman's voice was Zoe's, but once he heard her scream, he was certain it was Zoe. A minute or so after the screams, the call hung up.

Fifteen minutes later, Zoe called back. When Ben answered, she said, "Hi baby. Did you like my little surprise for you?"

Ben replied, "I did. Was that your friend from last night?"

Zoe answered, "No, it was someone different I met tonight. Evidently, you've turned me into quite the slut." Zoe giggled and Ben laughed. They continued talking and eventually hung up and went to sleep. Zoe returned home the next day.

It had been two months since Zoe's work trip, which was the last time she had been with a man other than Ben. Zoe came home from work in the evening and Ben was sitting in his recliner at the side of the living room. Zoe was dressed in a work outfit wearing a tight pencil skirt that really flaunted her figure. Underneath her blazer she had on a silk blouse that accented her chest very well. Zoe's wore a fancy pearl necklace and her hair was held up in a bun with two hair sticks. Her makeup was done up like a model. They had taken corporate photos for her office that day. She looked sexy, but in an ultra-sophisticated and classy way.

When Zoe entered the door, she looked at Ben and said, "Hi honey, I'm home." Before Ben could respond, two men followed Zoe in the door. They were dressed like they came from a construction jobsite, wearing work boots, jeans and logoed t-shirts. Both men were very fit with their t-shirt sleeves wrapped tightly around their bulging biceps.

Zoe turned to the men and said, "Don't mind Ben, he's watching the game." Zoe continued walking through the family room as the men followed her. As she walked past, Zoe turned to Ben and said, "Honey, I think you are on your own for dinner tonight. Unless you want to eat late." Zoe proceeded to the guestroom door that was the first door on the hall next to the family room. It was only about 4 yards from where Ben sat in his recliner.

Zoe went in the room as the men followed her. She shut the door behind them. Ben muted the TV and after a few minutes, he heard laughing and giggling coming from the guest room. It was silent for a few minutes and then Ben faintly heard slurping sounds. This continued for a while followed by a brief silence.

Ben then heard Zoe faintly say, "Oh shit," followed by silence. Then he heard some mild banging noises like wood hitting a wall in a repeated rhythm combined with faint slapping noises. This continued for a while. Then Ben heard Zoe again. This time she called out louder, "Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh god. Oh god. Oh fuck yes. Don't stop. Don't stop. Oh fuck." Zoe got louder and eventually screamed, "Oh shit. Oh shit. YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! FUUUUCKKKKK!"

Zoe's screams stopped but Ben could still hear the faint slapping noises. Eventually Ben heard some faint grunting noises. Then he heard Zoe faintly say, "Yes. Cum. Cum. Cum." The grunting got louder. Ben heard a long groan and then silence.

A minute later Ben heard banging noises again accompanied by louder slapping this time. This continued for at least ten minutes or so. Ben then heard groaning noises again. Much louder this time. The slapping and banging noises got louder and louder until Ben heard a long groan followed by silence.

The silence continued for five minutes until Ben heard some talking coming from the room. The volume was too low for Ben to make out what was being said. This continued for ten minutes and was followed by silence. The silence continued for a while until Ben heard slapping noises. The slaps sounded slightly different than the ones he heard before. He heard a very loud slap followed immediately by Zoe crying out, "Owww." He heard the slap noise again and Zoe cry out again, "Owww." This repeated several more times.

Soon Ben heard high pitched cries, but they were muffled and undecipherable as any specific words. This continued along with a steady rhythm of quieter slaps for a while. The muffled cries eventually turned into muffled screams as the slapping got louder. Eventually Ben heard one long muffled scream followed by a long silence.

After the silence, the door to the guestroom opened and Zoe walked out. She was completely naked. Her lipstick was smeared all around her mouth and the makeup on her cheeks was mostly rubbed off. Her hair was no longer up. It was a tangled mess and looked like she had just woken up.

As Zoe walked past Ben in his recliner she said, "Hi," as she made her way into the kitchen. A minute later Zoe returned from the kitchen and walked back into the guest room with two tall glasses of water. She didn't say anything as she walked past Ben. The door shut behind her and Ben heard the lock on the door click.

The room was mostly silent for 15 minutes with occasional quiet conversation, but Ben could not make out what was being said. The silence was eventually broken by slapping noises. Ben sat and listened to the sounds coming from the guest room for the next hour. He could hear through the closed door Zoe begging, crying and screaming out loud in ecstasy along with sex noises as Zoe let out her true inner slut.

Eventually the noises subsided and ten minutes later the door opened. Zoe walked out of the room followed by the two men. The men were dressed, but Zoe was still naked. Zoe showed the men to the front door and they left.

When Zoe returned into the family room she said to Ben, "Hi honey. How was your evening?"

Ben replied, "Good. How was yours?"

Zoe replied, "It was amazing."

Ben said, "Tell me more."

Zoe asked, "You want to hear about it?"

Ben responded, "I do."

Zoe replied, "Ok, but come upstairs with me. I'll tell you as I get ready for bed." They went upstairs and Zoe got in the shower. As she showered, she told Ben how they got done with the work photos early, so a group from work went and had drinks at a bar downtown. She had noticed two guys sitting at the bar check her out. So, after the work group had left, she went and sat near them at the bar. They bought her a drink and started chatting. After a few drinks, Zoe invited them home.

Zoe asked, "Do you want to hear details?"

Ben said, "Absolutely. Tell me everything. My mind was racing trying to imagine as I listened to the sounds. And something about hearing the door being locked really set my imagination off. It was exciting."

Zoe responded, "Ok. First, we got undressed. I took turns sucking their cocks. Then I fucked one of them, then the other. We took a little break and then one of them fucked me from behind while I sucked the other's cock. After a break to get water, we resumed. I'm not sure what got into me, but I was feeling really naughty and dirty, so I locked the door. I knew I was going to lose control and scream uncontrollably, so didn't want you to misinterpret and interrupt." She toweled off after her shower. She continued some of her story as they got in bed.

Zoe added a few more details but kept some to herself. She was not ready to fully share with Ben her uninhibited inner slut. She had let one guy cum in her mouth. She let them lick her asshole and then double penetrated her. While they did, one guy shot his load deep in her ass.

Even though she knew Ben wanted her to be a hotwife, Zoe wasn't ready to fully share with Ben how nasty she had been and what had been unleashed inside her. Zoe was discovering a dirty side of herself. She loved how it made her feel. She loved being an object of desire and being fucked with no emotion like a piece of meat. Zoe loved how she felt when she was being a dirty slut. And she really got off on all of it.

Several weeks later, Zoe was out late at a work dinner. When she got home, Ben was sitting on the couch with another man sitting in the recliner. The man was muscular and appeared to be in his mid to late 20s. Zoe said, "Hello," when she entered the living room.

Ben introduced the other man to Zoe and explained they had met that afternoon at a sports bar downtown. Ben said, "I showed him a couple photos you sent me from your work trip a few weeks back with you on the bed wearing the teddy. He said you were gorgeous, and the photos were very sexy. I asked him 'would he fuck her?' He thought I was just bragging and said 'of course'. I clarified, 'no, would you like to fuck her tonight?' As luck would have it, he said 'yes'. Zoe, are you game?"

Zoe asked the man, "You thought my photos were gorgeous?"

The man answered, "Yes. Absolutely. They were hot."

Zoe reached around her back and unzipped the small zipper at the waist of her skit. As she brought her hands back around her front, her skirt fell to the floor. As it did, it revealed the lace tops of her black, silk, thigh-high, stay up stockings. Zoe's pussy mound, barely covered by her black silk panties, was visible just below the hem of her blazer.

Zoe stepped out of her skirt that was piled on the floor around her ankles. She slowly unbuttoned her blazer and tossed it on the floor. Zoe stood in the middle of the living room in her stockings, high heels, sexy silk thong panties, and matching bra. She asked, "And how do I look now?"

The man answered, "Stunning. Even better in person."

Zoe turned around showing off her firm ass, split in half by her sexy thong. She took two steps toward the stairs and asked, "Shall we head up to the bedroom?"

Ben said, "Actually honey, we talked about staying right here. I'm going to watch you from the couch."

Zoe replied, "Ooh. That sounds a bit naughty with you watching. I like that." The man stood up from the couch and walked over to Zoe. They started kissing. Zoe broke the kiss and said, "Ben, you set this up. What do you want to see? Why don't you direct me? Tell me what you want me to do."

Ben said, "Ok. Start by taking off your bra and panties."

Zoe complied and removed her bra and panties. She asked, "Now what?"

Ben instructed, "Now get down on your knees and suck his cock." Zoe complied and got down on her knees. She undid the man's pants and pulled them down with his underwear. She took his cock in her hand and then began sucking on it.

After a few strokes of the man's hard cock in her mouth, Zoe asked Ben, "Like this?"

Ben replied, "Ya, that's hot. Just like that." Zoe continued sucking the man's cock. Ben had a nice profile view from the side of Zoe sucking the man's cock. Ben continued, "Now lick his shaft up and down." Zoe used her tongue and licked the man's stiff rod as she leaned her head sideways and made eye contact with Ben. She continued licking his shaft and staring at Ben. After a few more licks, she took his cock back in her mouth, deep throating his entire member.

After five minutes, Zoe released the stiff cock from her mouth and asked, "Now what?"

Ben answered, "Now get on top of him. I want to watch you ride his cock."

The man laid on the floor and Zoe mounted him. She slipped his hard dick in her wet cunt and began grinding. Zoe remarked, "Oh Ben, his cock feels good. He's really filling up my tight little pussy."

After a few minutes, Ben said, "Now start fucking up and down on his cock."

Zoe complied and started fucking the man faster. Soon she was bouncing up and down on his cock. She said, "Oh yes. That feels good. Ben, his cock feels so good in my pussy. Yes. Oh yes." Zoe bounced on his prick for a bit, then asked, "Ben, you want me to keep fucking him like this?"

Ben replied, "Yes. Keep going. You look so hot with your tits bouncing up and down while you fuck his cock."

Zoe continued bouncing on the man's cock. Ben watching her thoroughly aroused Zoe. A few minutes later she called out, "Oh yes, Ben. His cock feels so good. It's so big and thick. I love the feel of his cock in my pussy. Fuck yes. Oh fuck yes." After a long pause she added, "I'm gonna cum Ben, I'm gonna cum."

Ben responded, "Yes. Keep fucking him. Do it. Cum baby."

Zoe continued bouncing and then did as Ben had asked and she exploded in orgasm, exclaiming, "Oh fuck yes I'm gonna cum. Yes... Yes... Yes!" Zoe convulsed and twitched as her orgasm spasmed through her body. She slowed her fucking pace as her orgasm subsided. When it was done, she collapsed on the floor.

Zoe laid on the floor for a few minutes. Ben then asked, "You ready for more baby?"

Zoe replied, "If that's what you want, yes. What would you like me to do?"

Ben said, "Get on your hands and knees and let him fuck you from behind."

Zoe complied and got on the floor on her hands and knees with her head facing toward Ben. She asked, "Like this?"

Ben replied, "Yes. Just like that." The man got on his knees behind her and started fucking her again.

Zoe commented, "Oh that feels good. His big cock is so deep inside me."

They fucked like this for around five more minutes. Then Ben remarked, "Harder. Fuck her hard."

The man began forcefully thrusting his prick deep in Zoe's box. Zoe looked at Ben as he looked back at her. She jolted with each fucking thrust as the man's body crashed together with hers as his cock plunged deep in her wet box. Soon she began moaning and grunting with each thrust. Before long, Zoe called out, "Ben, his cock feels so good. I love getting fucked like this. Fuck yes Ben. I love his cock. Fuck yes. I love his cock Ben. He's fucking me so good."

Ben called out, "Faster." The man complied and started ramming Zoe harder and faster.

Zoe exclaimed, "Oh shit Ben! Oh fuck. He's going to make me cum again. Oh shit Ben!"

Ben remarked, "Yes Zoe! Do it. Cum again. Cum!"

Zoe was really getting off to Ben watching her get hard fucked by the man. The excited look on Ben's face as he watched Zoe get her pussy railed set her off. After a few more strokes Zoe exploded, "Ahhh fuck Ben, I'm cumming! I'm cumming Ben! Oh shit Ben I'm cumming!" Zoe convulsed and spasmed as she came with a long, fierce orgasm.

The man pounded her pussy a bit longer until Ben said, "Zoe, why don't you let him cum on your beautiful face?" The man retracted his hard rod from Zoe's warm cunt and stood up." Zoe started to get up as Ben added, "Yes. Kneel in front of him Zoe."

The man jerked his cock just above Zoe's face as she kneeled in front of him. Ben requested, "Let him know you want it baby."

Zoe said to the man, "Yes. Cum on my face. Cum all over me. Give me your cum." The man continued jerking more rapidly on his hard cock. Zoe started begging, "Yes, that's it. Give me your cum. Please. Cum on me. Cum on my face. Give it to me. I want your cum." Eventually, the man started groaning and Zoe said, "Yes. That's it. Yes, cum. Cum on my face. Yes. Cum all over me."

The man complied. He jolted and his cockhead erupted, powerfully expelling a large stream of thick, white cum. It shot out and landed on Zoe's forehead and dribbled into her hair. A second, thick stream landed on her lips. A third spilled across her nose. The man continued shooting stream after stream, until eight barrages of sticky cum had been dumped across Zoe's face. Her face was almost completely plastered with his cum.

When he was done, Zoe turned and looked at Ben. With cum oozing down her face she asked, "How do I look? Is this what you wanted to see?"

Ben replied, "Yes. It looks hot. You look so fucking sexy right now."