Zoe Gradually Becomes a Hotwife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe responded, "Glad you think so." After a pause, she continued, "If you gentlemen will excuse me, I'm going to go wash my face." Zoe went upstairs to the master bath and washed her face. By the time she returned to the living room, the man had dressed and left.

Zoe cuddled up to Ben on the couch and asked, "So, how did you like watching that man pleasure your beautiful wife? Was it everything you hoped it would be?"

Ben replied, "Yes. It was incredible. You looked so amazing. It was so hot. Did you enjoy it?"

Zoe answered, "I did. I felt so sexy doing it in front of you like that. It was so erotic. It really got me off. Did you enjoy seeing another man's cock in your sexy wife's pussy and her pretty face covered in his cum?"

Ben responded, "Absolutely. You looked so unbelievable sexy. I loved it."

Zoe asked, "What was your favorite part?"

Ben answered, "All of it. The sexy way you looked at me when you were licking his cock. The way your body moved. Your abs flexing when you orgasmed. The look of pleasure and ecstasy on your face as you cried out and came. Cum dribbling down your cheeks. You were so incredibly hot and sexy."

They continued talking for a while on the couch. Eventually, they got up and went upstairs to bed. As they were in bed, Zoe told Ben, "I'd love it if next time you watched me, you stroked your cock while you watched. I'd get so turned on seeing you jerk off to me fucking another man. And maybe even some time you could join me with one of our gentlemen callers and we could have a threesome together? Would you like that?"

Ben answered, "Definitely." They did both in the future.