Zoe’s Secret Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was a huge mistake," I said, feeling oddly turned on in anticipation of what she may say next. "But you kept making it."

"I...yes." she said, looking down ashamedly.

"Then what?"

"We fucked. The first time." She said, her eyes going unfocused, even now the memory was stirring something in her I had to learn more.

"Every detail." I demanded. Zoe looked away and started talking.

"We kissed... He unzipped my dress and touched my breasts. I liked his touch, it was rough, dirty, something I hadn't felt in a long time. I kept telling myself to make an excuse and go, but one thing led to another and soon he had his hand on my pussy." She said, all the time looking away and avoiding eye contact with me. "I let him finger me... it felt good, it was something taboo that I knew I shouldn't be doing and it gave me a rush."

I felt my cock stiffen up in my pants, I noticed her posture relaxed as she relived the experience. It was making her hot.

Zoe looked at me lustfully, I looked back at her, deep in her beautiful eyes. "Go on." I encouraged her.

"Are you sure?" She asked. "Am I humiliating you?"

"I'm sure... and you're not humiliating me by telling me about something you enjoyed. If you tell me you hated every second of it, that would be torture to hear. I cant be angry by my wife enjoying herself, only by her lying and keeping things from me." I told her.

I'd had a couple of glasses of wine by this point, I didn't care if she thought I was weird for enjoying her describing herself fucking another man, after all she had done it. "Please continue.." I prompted her.

"I unzipped his jeans and felt inside," she said, finishing her glass of wine and pouring another. She took a long gulp of her drink and continued. "It was hard, and... well, you know...quite." She couldn't bring herself to say it, and for some warped reason I need to hear it.

"I know." I said. "Say it."

"Jesus, are you getting off on this or something?" She asked in a confused tone.

"What if I am? I'm not the one who fucked a stranger." I replied, feeling a little angry. I didn't care that I was basically admitting to my wife that her infidelity turned me on.

"Fuck it, if it's really what you want to hear." She took a deep breath. "It was massive." She said, looking at me nervously from the corner of her eye. "Like huge."

"And how did it feel?" I encouraged her.

"Good... it felt heavy, thick, hot, I couldn't wait to feel it inside me." Zoe confessed.

"Wow." I said, still not quite believing that I felt so turned in by it. Zoe couldn't believe it either, she gulp down her wine and refilled the glass.

As I stood up and walked out of the room to get another bottle, I had to adjust my jeans to hide my erection. When I walked back, Zoe had noticed I was hard.

"Do you want me to jack you while we talk?" she asked. I was confused, I wanted to punish her, but at the same time I wanted her so badly. I looked into her eyes. I needed to get out of my comfort zone.

"Yes, slowly." I said. "You are not done with your confession, I want to hear exactly how he made you feel. Things that turned you on." I told her.

I could tell she was feeling drunk by now and I knew it would make her less inhibited. "I took him in my mouth! It had been a long time since I sucked a cock other than yours and I hadn't had a huge one like his before." She said. "God, it felt big between my lips. I sucked him for a few minutes and tasted his pre-cum. I took as much of it as I could in my mouth, which was probably about half." She told me.

I know when she deep throats me she can get it all the way in, this new information stung.

"Before I knew it, he practically ripped my dress off me until I was naked. It was so fucking passionate!" She said.

Zoe looked down at my crotch and smiled. "Babe," she said looking me directly in the eyes and pulling her shirt up over her head to show me her her tits, her hard nipples. She was getting into this too.

"Yes?" I replied, staring from her beautiful eyes to her beautiful tits and back several times.

"I needed him inside me, so desperate to feel his cock penetrate me. He bent me over and slid his massive cock inside my dripping wet, hot pussy." She said, putting her hand on my upper leg and sliding it towards my crotch.

"It was so dirty, so wrong, I think I came before he even had it half the way in." She told me, gripping my balls gently, beginning to stroke my cock.

"Fuck," I said, totally in awe of her at that moment.

"Do you like hearing that?" She said, taking control of me in more ways than one. "My describing how wonderful it felt to have Rafe's huge penis inside me? Is that too much to hear? Should I stop?" She teased. I loved it.

"Fuck it, don't stop." Zoe began to tug my cock quicker.

"If you insist." she said, spitting on my cock as she jerked me off.

"Tell me more!" I felt my orgasm started to build

"Well he sunk his cock so deep inside me, stretching me out, making me feel so full, I just kept cumming and cumming. I was in a state of bliss, orgasm after orgasm for about fifteen minutes. Then he pushed my head into the pillow and began to pump me harder without mercy, fiercely pounding his hard cock into my pussy, until he grunted and started to cum inside me!" She said, looking deep into my eyes as she stroked me. She circled her pre-cum wet finger around my asshole, punctuating the story of her own penetration.

"No condom?" I asked, somewhat foolishly.

"Bareback! Raw Dogged like a slut! I felt every pulse of hot man cum he pumped into me!" she said, her voice quivering, biting her lip seductively. With that I cried out and shot a huge load of cum from the head of my cock, all over the floor. Zoe gripped tighter and coaxed every drop of semen from my cock, massaging my balls as she jerked me.

I collapsed back on the sofa and watched Zoe lick her hand clean of my cream. She seductively sucked it off her fingers and came towards me. I could see a drip of my cum hanging off her bottom lip. "Kiss me," she demanded, slowly lowering her head towards mine.

We kissed passionately for a few blissful minutes, I could taste the saltiness of my own semen on her lips as she put her tongue in my mouth, before the sudden reality kicked back in and I started to feel shameful again. Zoe held me tight as I began to cry. "I liked fucking him, it's true. But I love you." She said.

"I love you too." I replied, emotionally drained, snuggling into her breasts.

Over the next hour or so Zoe told me more about her affair with Rafe. I felt like she was finally being honest with me. She said that she enjoyed seeing him and that she got a kick out of being naughty behind my back. She told me all the times she could remember that she had met up with him and how he made her feel wanted. She said the first time was urgent, raw, desperate.

But, then things changed.

Rafe was dominant, demanding, rough. He made her buy those sexy outfits, dress like a whore for him. He degraded her, used her, leaving her sweaty, sore and exhausted. He fucked like an animal, without mercy, or concern for her. Raw, unapologetic sex.

When I asked her if she would be upset if she never slept with him again, she paused.

"Okay, I'm not going to lie to you," she said. "Yes. I loved his cock, his animal passion, his dominance over me. I'm sorry you have to hear this but he gives me something that you don't, or can't. It made me feel alive." Her saying this really hurt, but it was something I needed to hear. "But having said that I want to save our marriage, that's more important than anything to me right now."

Zoe asked me how I felt and I told her how devastated I was, but in fact I was desperate to learn what had turned her on so much, what I needed to do to win her back. She asked about me getting turned on by her telling me about it. I told her I couldn't explain it but her sexual honesty was strangely the hottest thing I'd ever experienced.

"I'm so glad you enjoyed it," she said. "It was so hot telling you about it, it made me so wet."

I asked her if she had spoken to Rafe since I found out. "He calls me every day, I mean, we do work together." she replied, "I refuse to discuss anything outside of work. But yes I have spoken to him."

She said he'd been trying to contact me to apologize, which of course I knew. She told me he feels terrible. But she also said he'd been trying to get her to see him again. "He can't feel that terrible then can he?" I said. "What did you tell him?"

"I told him no of course," she said.

"But you want to see him?" I asked her.

"No, not now, after what he did. I'm still mad at him for telling you. I should never have let him take pictures!"

"At least he told me," I said. "If it had been up to you, you'd still both be sneaking around behind my back."

She knew I was right.

"Fuck.... I'm a terrible person aren't I?" Zoe said softly, perhaps realizing just how much of a slut she'd been.

"If I said you could go and see him, would you?" I asked her.

"Of course not, I've been a horrible person, but I'm not going to go and do something like that, with everything that's happened."

"What if I said I was OK with it?" I asked, a little afraid of the answer.

"Still no, not now." she replied. "I hurt you, but he betrayed me and made it worse, in fact did it to hurt you, not caring if it hurt me too."

I actually felt better hearing this, but I wasn't sure it was the truth.

As the next few days went by Zoe and I felt closer than we'd been in years. We sat in bed together, read dirty stories and looked at porn on the laptop. I told her more about how every time I thought of her slutty fucking around, I got aroused. Not because sharing her was my thing, but because I learned she was uninhibited, and unreserved, and what really turned her on. Part of me was still determined to be her most exciting lover, and I had a lot to learn.

We played this game often now, we'd see something new on the screen, and talk about if it turned us on. "Would you lick a girls clit while I fucked her?" I'd ask, or "Would you let me fuck you in the alley behind the brewery?" Each question was a challenge, some we tried, some we just discussed. This new honesty and openness was erotic itself, no secrets, no judgments. It took my wife fucking a stranger to unlock this part of our marriage, I only wish I knew to be this way on my own.

She opened up more and more, we added more extreme porn to our reading list and to the movies we watched. We talked about the taboos, and fetishes we saw. Zoe would test the waters with me as we lay there and watched different videos. "Do you think you could fuck me that long?" She asked, after we watched some guy do a marathon fuck on his girlfriend, it must have lasted 25 mins, or more. That was after 20 mins of foreplay. "I would for you." I said, inwardly knowing I had a lot to learn. I was good for 3-5 mins, tops, never caring if she came or not. And certainly never good for more that one round. Then there was the exotic stuff.

"Would you do that?" she asked while we watched a man lick his wife's asshole as she was riding her lover's cock.

"I'm not sure," I replied tentatively. "Would you want me to?"

"Hell yes, it'd be so hot." She replied, much to my surprise. It was like she was getting into it as much as me.

"Would you lick another guys cum off my wet pussy?" she asked, while we were watching a particularly graphic video where a husband was licking the freshly fucked pussy of his wife after her bull pulled out.

In fairness to me Zoe was licking my cock, and had her finger in my ass at the time and I was extremely aroused, almost ready to cum. "I guess," I said, "If it made you hot."

"Would you suck my lover's cock?" she asked. This I wasn't so sure about. "I don't know, I'm not gay." I told her.

"I'd ask you, and you would do it for me, not you, not him." She clarified. I shrugged. I'm not into being dominated, but I like the dominant aspect of Zoe's fantasy.

"It would be so fucking hot, watching you get him ready for me." She smiled wickedly.

Another couple of weeks went by and sex with Zoe was amazing, it was like the horrible revelation that she's been fucking someone else had rejuvenated our relationship. We would role play a lot; experiment, and I learned how to last longer, to read her physical arousal state, and to push past my refractory period, but I made sure she knew her pussy belonged to me.

Sometimes I let Zoe dominate me and making me do nasty things, to really excite her. Some humiliation and degradation, without the reality of inviting another man to fuck her. She would tell me she wanted a bigger cock inside her, a hot stranger to fuck her, more of a man than me. I let her do this, as part of our exploration, but it really wasn't my thing. Still, I was eager to see how far she would take it. I did learn that the things she did and said to me, she really responded to when I turned things around and said them to her, making her crawl, wear sexy outfits while we ate, or drove her in the car nude in public, suggesting she or I would seduce or whorish fuck some random stranger.

One night, I was kind of aroused, and she was obviously in the mood for sexy times, so I just kind of pushed the domination thing.

"Make my fucking dinner you slut." I barked. "And where is Rafe's favorite black lingerie and heels!" I'm not sure why I said that, but she jumped up to change. I guess I was still hurt that she enjoyed fucking Rafe, and admitted as much. I tried not to think about it too much but every once in a while it came out. "You dressed like a slut for him, do it for me!"

She dressed in that lacy black lingerie, and her black stiletto heels, almost nude, but the outfit made her look more vulnerable. She strutted around the kitchen like a dancer at a strip club. I gawked at her, shamelessly enjoying her show.

She busied herself in the kitchen, making dinner while I was relaxing on the couch with a beer she offered me. I watched her from the living room, that outfit looked amazing on her. I took a few photos with my phone, it just seemed hotter, more voyeuristic, more taboo. I mean, she let Rafe do it.

She saw me snapping pics, and tried to cover up. "If you try to hide, I'll post every one of these online! Now, show me the slut you are!"

She smiled, and lowered her hands, her magnificent tits fully exposed. "Dinner, Slut! Now!" I commanded.

She served me dinner and I sat down to eat, all the time notching up the tension by making remarks about her slutty appearance.

I can't describe how hot it was having my wife Zoe serve me like that, and she was really getting into it.

When I finished, she knelt down by my lap, massaging my hardening dick through my pants. I reached over and pulled out a box I'd been saving.

I opened it, showing it to her. It was a dildo, a large one. Her eyes grew wide.

"This is "Rafe." I said. "Tonight, we're both going to fuck you!"

"Rafe" was actually a strap-on dildo. From memory, I tried to find one that equaled the real Rafe, but then added a little because: fuck him. The strap held it close to where it should be on me, and it was hollow so I could insert my own fleshy junk into it, although I suspected I'd get little pleasure from any stimulation on my end. But, this was about Zoe. Tonight, I'd be Rafe for her.

I stripped down right there in the kitchen and put it on. Zoe's mouth hung open in shock, watching me stroke my new larger meat and strut around the kitchen like a quarterback after a touchdown, flexing and posing. I have to admit, the heavy feel and size of the dildo was intoxicating, it felt powerful to have a tool this size, I found myself admitting, a little shamefully.

I stood in front of Zoe, commanding her "Suck me!"

"What?" she asked, still a little bewildered.

"Suck my cock, you dirty whore!" I repeated. I pushed her down to her knees.

She took a tentative lick, then felt the spongy firmness, it felt real, like a baseball bat covered in soft silk and rubbery skin.

"Yes, that's it! Suck it!" I said. Of course, I felt nothing, but the visual image was erotic, I found. My own cock was rock hard inside.

She licked the balls. They actually felt real, you could feel them inside the rubber scrotum.

She opened wide, and put the head into her mouth with some difficulty. I let her feel the fullness, her lips stretched around the thick shaft. Then I moved my hips and fucked her mouth gently. She did her best to oblige, actually seeming to get turned on by the mental image, if not the memory of actually doing something similar, not too long ago.

I fucked her mouth until drool and saliva was dripping down her chin, holding her head and making sure she could not pull off, her breathing was labored and came in gasps. She held my ass cheeks with her hands, feeling my hole stretch and pulling my cheeks apart to expose it to her probing fingers. This was actually kind of fun.

After a few minutes, I pulled her up and kissed her wet, dripping face. For some reason, this felt incredibly hot.

Then, I bent her over the table and got behind her, rubbing my giant cock head up and how her dripping snatch. Zoe moaned with desire, and anticipation.

"Oh, god, I've needed this!" she said. My face burned with shame on hearing that, but I was resolved: If she wanted a big cock to fuck her, I'd provide one.

I teased her more, as I reached for the packet of lube the store had included, and lubed the head and shaft.

"Is this what you want? Size queen? A bigger cock that your husbands?"

"Yes" she said quietly.

"Want me to fuck your hot little pussy with my big cock?"

"Please fuck me with your big cock!" she pleaded. I pushed the head in, using my fingers to judge distance even as I played with her clit.

"Oh, yessssss!" she hissed. I pushed in further.

"Oh, god! Yes!" she cried out. I pulled out, to the ridge of the crown, and teased her with it just at her pussy entrance. She tried to push back against it, but I held her.

"Please fuck me with your big cock!" She begged. I pushed forward, slowly, until the balls were pressed against her mound. I stopped, then pushed in again, grinding into her with my hips alone. Her knees were quivering, and I her her gasp and cry out, and I wondered if she had just felt an orgasm?

I started to pull out and thrust in, slowly at first. It took some practice to do it right, and of course I didn't feel anything, her tight pussy, or her aroused wetness. But, it felt powerful to have this kind of effect on her. She cried out again, "Oh, Oh! Oh, god yes! I've needed this! Oh, yes yes!!"

Again, that admission that my own natural equipment was not enough, hurt. The anger I felt powered my thrusts, I started to pound her cunt with my new cock. "Take it, you fucking slut! You size-queen! Take my fucking cock!"

"Yes! Oh oh oh Yes!! Harder! Harder!" she replied, gasping for air, her voice begging, and demanding, at once.

Pounding her like this took a lot of energy and focus, I didn't realize how difficult it would be, but I was determined to give her the fuck that she craved from Rafe. I pounded her roughly, she cried out in orgasm and lot control of her body, it shook and jerked like a rag doll.

After her breathing slowed, I pulled out and flipped her over onto her back, pulling her legs up and putting her heels onto my shoulders, her pussy wet and gaped, and plunged back into her with one stoke. She gasped, and grabbed my arms, crying "Yes! Yes! Deeper! Oh, god!"

With her ass hanging off the table, I grabbed her hips and plunged my dildo deep into her, pounding her with no mercy. She cried out and screamed and begged and encouraged me with lusty abandon, my body and hers covered in sweat and spit. I pounded her for a long time, her body helpless to resist, until I felt my own orgasm rising from my pre-cum soaked dick flopping around inside the dildo. Finally, I pulled out, her pussy was a mess of lube and cunt cream, stretched out obscenely, her hips were still moving involuntarily, almost as if they could conjure up a giant cock to finish ravaging her.