Zoe’s Secret Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mydeepsix
mydeepsix
212 Followers

I pulled the dildo off, freeing my own cock and balls, and, after a thought, put it into her hands and told her "Suck it clean!" Zoe put it into her mouth and started to lick and suck her own cream off it. The visual was powerful, and erotic, despite my knowing it was rubber, I was turned on watching her.

Her cunt was a gaping wet mess, but her asshole was winking, covered in cunt cream and hot lube, and my own dick was soaked in slippery precum. I positioned my dick at her brown hole and pushed, causing her to scream out "No!" and try to wriggle out of the way.

I'm not sure why, I was exhausted, breathing heavy, sweaty from exertion, and eager to get off, so when she denied me, I reached out and slapped her breast, right at the nipple. Zoe gasped, and the shock relaxed her, allowing my dick to push past her sphincter. I pushed in, balls deep, held it there. Zoe gasped again, in pain and shock.

"What are you doing?" she asked, almost pleading.

"Fucking your hot slut asshole!" I said, as I stated to pump my dick in and out.

She shut her eyes and I saw an expression of pain on her face. My cock slid in and out easily, the hot tightness was a welcome feeling after the cold rubber of the dildo. After a few minutes, her face relaxed and her hips started to meet mine with each thrust.

"Ugh Ugh, yes yes yes.." she whimpered. I found myself enjoying ass fucking her, way more than I expected. I increased my tempo as my orgasm rose, I could feel the cum boiling inside me, longing for release.

"Yes! Yes!" Zoe cried out, I could feel her start her own orgasm, to my surprise. But, I was too close myself, and could not hold back. She pulled my hips into hers with increased passion, and I came, hard. I felt the hot cum pumping up my shaft, exploding into her gut, jets of sticky cream blasting deep into her. I came and came, until I collapsed on top of her, panting and gasping for air.

"What do you think" I asked, at last, my breathing becoming normal.

"That was intense!" she admitted, and I was glad to hear it.

I helped her up and we moved to the bedroom. I noticed she had brought the dildo with her.

Over the next few weeks, we used "Rafe" a few more times, I got better at making it feel real, and of sensing her arousal and climax, even though I could not feel it directly. Several times I just watched she fucked herself with it, watching her cum over and over, performing for me until I jacked off over her tits. It was quite erotic. I started to feel like there was no longer a need for "Rafe" the cheater, and stopped using that name.

After her orgasm with the dildo, sometimes we'd do anal, but one night she gobbled up my dick hungrily, sucking and licking with passion, pushing my legs apart and tonguing my asshole, even pushing her tongue into me! Then, she used a lubed finger then two fingers, and just as I was cumming she pushed a vibrator deep into me. It hit a spot inside me and I came hard, involuntarily shaking and grunting as my cum exploded out of my cock. She licked up a gob of hot semen from my chest, then kissed me. We had done this once before, but this time it was more deliberate, and she kept doing it until all the cum was cleaned up.

"My little cum slut liked his ass fucked?" she said, in condescending tones. But, I admitted I did. "Maybe I need a cock for you, too?" she asked. I didn't know what she meant.

A few nights later, she walked into the room, dressed in that black lace lingerie, this time sporting a strap-on of her own.

"Is this what you want, boy?" She laughed. "I let you fuck my ass, well it's my turn on yours."

I started to protest, Zoe held up her hand.

"Don't be a pussy, I got one your size, maybe a little bigger than your cock?" she said, stroking her realistic rubber dick, pleased with herself.

I just stood there and gawked. My beautiful wife looked more sexy than I'd ever seen her before and the nasty things she was saying were driving me wild. I loved her aggressive side, and went with it.

"On your knees!" Zoe ordered. I did as I was told and knelt before her, she grabbed my hair and pulled my head towards her plastic cock. "Suck my dick!" she demanded.

I opened my mouth and took as much of it in as I could, like she said, it wasn't the biggest dildo in the world, but it was still bigger than my dick. It felt strangely erotic having my wife thrusting her rubber shaft into my mouth, I found I couldn't wait to have her fuck me with it. I found it difficult to keep my teeth off it, but I guess it didn't matter. The head hit the back of my throat, then she started fucking my mouth. I looked up at her, her face exposing the power rush she must have felt, but it turned her on, so I kept it up.

"Okay that's enough, bend over." Zoe directed me towards the kitchen table, where I first took her ass cherry, and forced me down so my face was flat against the table top, she yanked my pants down and firmly slapped my ass. "I'm going to fuck you, bitch!" she sneered. She slapped me again.

I felt a cold sensation against my crack, which was Zoe rubbing some lube in. It felt amazing to feel her fingering it into my ass hole before readying her cock for action.

Then I felt her pressing the end of her dildo against my ass. I had only ever felt the sensation of a finger up there before and now I began to feel the size of a real size plastic cock slowly filling my ass hole with every gentle push. It felt gigantic, like there was no way it would ever fit. Then, the head slipped past my sphincter, and part of the shaft slid in. I felt like I was gut punched, and cried out. Zoe held still, until my ass got used to the invasion. Then, she pushed in again, deep.

"Christ!" I shouted as Zoe pushed her dildo in. My cock was rock hard, standing up straight and began to leak pre cum as she probed away at my virgin hole.

"Do you like that you little slut?" My wife asked, to humiliate me.

"Yes, stud. " I replied, playing along.

She started pumping in and out, slowly. "You love this, don't you?" she teased. It did feel good, her cock head was teasing my prostate, causing little squirts of pre cum to dribble from my dick.

"Soon you'll be craving to be fucked by a real cock, by a real man." She told me. "But only after he's fucked me first, I think. Would you like that?"

"Yes" I said. Lost in the feeling of being violated.

"Tell me!" she demanded. "Tell me you want a man to fuck you! Fucking you until he pumps his cum into in your boy-pussy asshole!"

"I want a man to fuck me!" I exclaimed. Ashamed, but incredibly turned on.

This dirty talk was getting me just about ready to shoot my load and Zoe must have sensed this because she upped the pace and really began to plow into me. She reached round and held my head firmly on the table as she fucked me hard and deep, whilst saying things like "Take my cock you little sissy cunt."

Her language became more vulgar as she noticed my breathing increase and she reached down to rub my cock as I spurted what seemed like a gallon of hot, sticky cum all over the kitchen table.

Zoe allowed me a moment to recover before slowly withdrawing her cock out of my ass. I noticed her looking at me with a wild look in her eye as I pulled myself up off the table and stood up. "Eat me!" she demanded.

Zoe was like a totally different person when she was in this kind of mood and it was amazing having her dominate me. It got her so aroused, I played along eagerly. I loved eating her hot, wet cunt. I gave her my best oral performance, making her cum loudly. Eventually, Zoe released my head from the grip of her thighs and stood up.

Later that night Zoe and I cuddled up on the sofa like a normal couple. I told her how much I enjoyed our little sordid session and she agreed that it was extremely hot. Then she dropped a bombshell on me.

"I want to see Rafe again." She told me, looking directly at me.

"What?" I replied, honestly shocked.

"I've been chatting to him this week and I miss fucking him. You told me to be honest with you, to tell you everything, well here I am, giving you the honest truth. I want his cock inside me again. I'm sorry if that hurts to hear, but it's true."

It did hurt, like a bitch. "What if I object?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"Well" Zoe said, avoiding my question, "I'm asking for your permission to see him again."

"..Fuck him again." I corrected her. Zoe shrugged.

"What happened to all this 'fixing our marriage' stuff?" I asked.

"I am, for us, but I want to fulfill both of our needs," She said. "That dildo you used on me, reminded me of him." She said, holding my hand. "I want to feel his cock fucking me, a real cock, I want you to watch him fuck me, you said you wanted to know everything. But, you may not like it."

"Shit." I said aloud. It felt like all this was for nothing. I did my best these past few weeks, and she still wanted more.

"Why?" I asked. Realizing I was asking the same question when I first learned of her affair. We had come full circle.

"Oh come on, you know you wanted to find out what we did! What he did to me! Why it turned me on so?" She sighed. It was true, I was immediately curious, rather than angry and the fact she was being honest with me made it even hotter.

"Okay, tell me." I said, hesitantly. She started, then paused, taking a different tack.

"Look, Rafe wants to fuck me again, and he's willing to apologize for what we did to you last time."

"And what he did to you, did you forget?" I reminded her. He exposed her, left his phone with her pics on it in bar. Ratted her out to her husband.

"What do you expect me to say?" I asked.

"Say you'd love to watch him put his big cock inside your slut wife and savagely fuck her brains out." Zoe looked up at me, expectantly. Weeks of being honest, of exploring every sexual taboo, of giving her everything I had, came to this.

"What does he give you, that I can't? I asked, defeated. It was the only question I ever wanted answered, the one I feared the most.

"Pete" she started, oddly serious, in an almost trance-like voice. "You are my husband, my love, my safe harbor, my provider. Even at our most erotic sex play, we hold back, we protect each other, it's why we love each other. Even as these last few weeks have been amazing! I mean, so much more than I ever expected. You are my true love, my hero."

I was about to say something, but she continued. "Rafe takes what he wants from me, no holding back. Roughly, violently, urgently, passionately. No hesitation, no concern for me, my feelings. He calls me a slut, and he means it. No emotion, only animal lust."

"You want that?" I asked, incredulous.

"I need it." She confessed "The first time Rafe and I fucked, it was desperate, dirty. But, after that I had to play by his rules. His domination. I can't explain it, but it was not role play: I was his wanton slut. I want him to strip away all my inhibitions, my persona, and leave nothing but a raw, sexual female, his worthless sexual plaything. I want you to see it."

I was stunned. "Let me call him. You talk to him." She offered.

"I love you so much!" She said. I had doubts. My cock was rock hard.

Part of me still couldn't comprehend what was happening. Zoe grabbed my dick through my pants and picked up my mobile from the side. I noticed her pressing some buttons and before and knew it she was handing it to me. I looked down and saw that said 'calling Rafe' on the screen. 'Oh fuck!' I thought to myself, taking a breath.

"Hello?" I heard a voice say.

"Rafe, it's Zoe's husband, Pete" I said, woodenly. Zoe stroked me.

He babbled out an apology. We talked. Zoe tugged me harder. The conversation moved to Zoe, and him, I invited him over. She let me cum, shooting my load all over her tits.

A few days later, at the agreed on time, Rafe arrived, I didn't punch him in the face. I let him in. Just like that.

He stood in the doorway, I sat on a chair, sweatpants and a hoodie. Zoe reclined on the couch, in her robe. I noticed she was wearing her red stiletto heels.

"You're sure about this?" He asked, looking from Zoe to me.

"Yes" Zoe replied. I nodded, staring daggers at him.

Rafe looked over at me, and said "You should probably leave."

Zoe spoke up "I don't do anything behind Pete's back; no secrets, no hiding."

Rafe looked over at me, one eyebrow raised. "Are you sure? Did Zoe tell you what's going to happen?"

I nodded.

Rafe looked at Zoe. "If is ass leaves that chair, I'm out of here." he said, matter of factually, maybe a little scared. "Tell him."

She turned to me and started to speak. "I heard him." I said, coldly.

"Pete, if your ass leaves that chair, Rafe will stop and leave." She said, obeying him, I noticed.

Rafe affect changed, a wolfish smirk on his face. "Alright slut," he said. "Lets see what you've got for Daddy."

Zoe rose up and dropped her robe, exposing her fit, nude form, only wearing the red lingerie and stiletto heels she'd bought for him. She slowly strutted around for him, like a stripper at a dive bar. I was struck by how different she looked, I mean, she'd wear it for me and look hot, but her him she looked like a completely wanton slut. Rafe grabbed her hair roughly and kissed her, she hungrily kissed him back. He ran his hands down her sides, and in a vulgar move grabbed her pussy, making her gasp with shock. But, she pulled his head closer and kissed him with more passion, her hands running over his body, finding and squeezing his semi-hard cock through his pants. "Oh, daddy, I've needed this!" she whispered, loud enough to make sure I heard. I started to hate her. Them. Both of them.

At that moment, I realized I didn't know either of these people. Two hot strangers shamelessly dogging in front of me. I slipped my phone out and set it to record video, propping it up quietly on the table next to me.

Zoe hurriedly undid his belt and tugged his pants down, freeing his tool, her hands grabbing at it lustily. "You are so hungry for daddy's cock, aren't you, slut?" he asked. "Oh, yes, Daddy! I need that big cock inside me!" She cooed. She started tugging on his dick, almost desperately.

"Do you like daddy's big cock?" Rafe teased her as she stroked it. "Hmm mm" she replied.

"Is your husband this big?" Rafe asked, knowing the answer. The mention of me, her husband, made things feel very real. She was not only fucking another man, but she was cheating, literally giving herself to a better lover, humiliating me. "Tell me!" he commanded. She met Rafe's eyes and replied "He's not a big as you. I've missed this so much!"

I could see Zoe's face blush red with shame, Rafe was making her humiliate her husband, but it wasn't enough for her to stop stroking Rafe's dick. "Your cock is so much bigger, harder." I didn't realize that humiliating me was a part of their play, Zoe never mentioned that. "Are these big titties... making your big cock hard, Daddy?" Zoe thrust out her chest and teased the words in sultry voice. Rafe stepped back and slapped her tits, roughly, first with his left hand, then his right. Zoe gasped with shock, then moaned sensually, never releasing her grip on his dick. "Oh, yes, Daddy! You make my nipples so hard!" He slapped her tits again. She kissed him again, pressing her lips against his roughly, his tongue snaking deep into her mouth. "You want this big cock?" he asked, pushing her down. "Suck Daddy, make me hard for your slut married pussy!" Zoe dropped to her knees and started licking his dick and balls like a hungry dog. "Oh, god, I love your fucking cock! Oh, fuck my face! Oh, Oh!" she cried, as he slapped his heavy dick across her face, making a sharp wet sound each time. "Oh, god I want your cum!" she pleaded.

Seeing her, my wife, like this was incredibly difficult, and arousing at the same time. My cock was hard and throbbing, a large wet spot of pre cum was forming in my sweatpants. I was breathing heavy, before I was even aware. I had so many thoughts, so many conflicting emotions, I thought to put a stop to it a dozen times, but each time my curiosity and more, my word to Zoe, kept me still. I was desperate to jack off at least, but feared that post-orgasm clarity would change my mind. I was determined to remain, and let Rafe humiliate both myself and Zoe.

Fuck her, this is what she wanted.

Zoe, more eager than before, taking his cock head into her mouth and bobbing her head up and down rapidly as she stroked his thick shaft with her hands, desperately trying to make Rafe cum soon as possible. She cried out with frustration as Rafe grabbed the hair on the top of her head and forcing her head back so that she found herself looking up at his angry face. "You worthless slut! I'm not your stupid husband, do a good job or I'll fuck him instead." He slapped her face, once, then harder, then he released her hair. Zoe's eyes were wide with fear, and pain from him pulling on her hair. I should have jumped up, beat him senseless, and rescued by wife, but she'd asked for this, begged for it. I stayed in my chair. Rafe released her and she vigorously attacked his cock trying to please him. She began licking it all over and even ran her tongue down its underside and licked his large smooth balls. She ran her mouth back up and engulfed his cock swallowing it deeply until she started gagging. Desperate to please him, she grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him in deeper. Rafe spat on her face, and puller her hair, pinched her nipples hard, until she cried out in pain.

He face fucked her roughly until his cock was dripping with drool and spit, then pushed her down, flipping her over until she was on all fours, her ass presented like a dog in heat. She twerked her ass, lustily exposing it for him. "Give me your cock, Daddy! Please! I need to feel your big cock in me!" she begged, over and over. Rafe slapped her ass, hard, I saw a red welt remain on her bare cheek. I'd never seen any welts or bruises on her before, I couldn't help but wonder how she hid them.

He moved down behind her, roughly kicking her legs apart until her wet, dripping pussy was completely exposed. Zoe arched her back wantonly, moaning with need. I could smell her heat from here, making my mouth water with lust. I lowered my sweat pants, letting my dick free, the cool air across it's wet, pre cum slick surface felt good.

I heard Zoe cry out, Rafe's back was to me, but he was between her legs and from the sounds Zoe was making he had plunged his rod into her, without any teasing or warm-up. His ass flexed and pumped, his balls swinging with each thrust.

"Take the cock, you cheating slut!" he berated her, "I'll fuck you good, like your husband can't" he said, "Tell me you love my cock!" He was making long, hard thrusts, each time she flinched and pulled forward, but he held her hips and pulled her back, hard. Zoe was making animal noises, grunts, cries and tiny screams with each thrust. Rafe slowed down, "Tell me! Or else you can go back to your small dicked husband!" he threatened.

"Oh, Oh, I love your cock! I love it fucking me! Just fuck me, harder! God, harder!" she pleaded.

"I fucking will! I'll fuck you better than anyone! My slut! That's my cunt now, I own you, slut!" He pumped her faster now, all she could do was grunt and gasp for air, her voice just guttural sounds. I realized that she was cumming, in fact she must have had several orgasms by now, her arms had given out and her face was pressed into the carpet, she was held up my his cock and his hands holding her hips only. Like a rag doll, jerking with every one of his thrusts.

I was desperate to move closer, to see her pussy stretched out, her tits swinging wildly with each thrust, but I stayed, frozen with both shame and exhilaration.

Then Rafe grunted, almost a war cry, and his ass tightened, he cried out "I'm cumming, cumming, take my cum, you slut!" and his pumped once, twice, a third time before he pulled out and roller her over, grabbing her air and forcing her head to his throbbing cock. He held her arms behind her head, helpless she was eager to please him.

mydeepsix
mydeepsix
212 Followers