Zoe’s Secret Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe saw his cock squirting and desperate to take his cock back into her mouth, grabbed his waist and pulled herself up. She stuck her tongue out catching the thick ropes it as it pumped forth again and again. She greedily engulfed his cock again catching the rest of his load in her mouth. There was more still, each thick, sticky jet filled her mouth until his semen to spill out onto her chin. She swallowed and gulped it down as fast as he came, but it still covered her face, more on her tits, until Rafe fell back, exhausted. When he was done cumming, at least mostly, he collapsed back onto the couch. She scrambled forward and kneeling between his legs, she began cleaning his dick off with her tongue. She licked his balls, up his chest, and his face, her tongue hungrily going after every thick drop of semen, sweat and spit. He pushed her back, to catch his breath, his chest and hers heaving from the effort. From this angle, I could see her exposed, rough fucked pussy, sopping wet with cum, raw and hanging open from his thick cock and wild fucking. Framed in between her pulled up legs, fuck-me heels and red lingerie, it was quite a sight.

I couldn't take any more, I rose up and stood over her, barely touching my dick before I grunted involuntarily, then came, covering her tits and face with my seed, mixing with her lovers still hot semen. I shot the biggest load of my life, over and over again, but it was nothing compared to what Rafe had left dripping from my wife's tits. Zoe was almost in a trance, and started to scoop up our cum with her fingers, licking them clean each time.

I was amazed, she could be fucked this hard, this roughly, day after day, and keep it hidden from me. I must have been a complete fool.

Rafe looked up at me, and I suspected he was going to pull some bullshit about me leaving the chair, but I felt like we were so beyond that now. I extended my hand, offering to help him up, and asked "Do you want a beer?" Looking surprised, he nodded, took my hand and pulled himself up to sit on the couch, Zoe was lying on her back on the floor, sweaty, and covered in sticky semen, still panting. I came back quickly, handing Rafe a a cold beer, and Zoe a large glass of chilled wine. I sat down on the floor next to her, and drank my beer down practically in one long gulp. I needed something stronger, but that would have to wait.

The scent of sex, sweat and semen was thick in the air. Zoe rose up on her elbows and drained the glass quickly, even as cum was dripping off her chin. Rafe finished his, then looked at me and said "I'm not through with her, yet." Zoe glanced at me, a fearful look in her eyes.

I kissed Zoe, unconcerned that I was tasting our combined semen on her lips, until I felt her relax. I looked over at Rafe, and said "Neither am I."

I got up to get a new round of drinks, when I returned Zoe had her head in Rafe's lap, nuzzling and kissing his semi-hard cock. I the beer and cold wine where they could reach them, and sat back to watch my wife worship his big cock. She licked and kissed it, sucking in his smooth balls one after the other. His cock was substantial, over 7 inches, thick, a pointy helmet with slim ridge at the top, his foreskin was thick and covered in veins, she slid it back and forth over the slick, wet head. It was like a snake. I finished my beer as he started getting hard again.

Zoe rose to all fours, moving between Rafe's legs, he leaned back to give more access. His stiffening cock flopped against his abdomen with a wet slap, as he lifted his legs. Zoe hungrily mouthed his balls, then her long tongue snaked down to his taint and she rimmed his ass. "That's it, you fucking whore, eat my ass! Lick it clean, you dirty slut!" Rafe closed his eyes and pushed Zoe's head in closer, wrapping her hair in his fist.

I moved behind Zoe and spread her legs apart, she arched her back, almost involuntarily. I looked down at her wet, dripping pussy, still swollen and gaped, dripping cum even now. I ran my hand along it, to wipe away as much as possible, then lowered my head and ran my tongue from her pussy hole to her tight anal bud, spiting into her ass teasing her with my fingertips. I felt her body twitch and quiver, and I found I enjoyed having this much control over her. I looked up and saw her sucking Rafe's cock deeply, both of her hands wrapped around the base, the swollen head disappearing past her lips, only to reemerge a few seconds later, dripping with spittle. He was getting hard, his hips rotating to meet her mouth.

I started to finger Zoe's clit, it was swollen and hard, still slick from the fucking Rafe gave her. I slipped one wet finger into her tight rosebud, gently rocking it in and out. Zoe gasped softly, before returning her attention to his cock.

I'll admit, I'm not used to getting hard again for rounds 2 or even three, like a lot of guys once I ejaculate, I always thought things were over. That needed to change. Even though I had just cum a few minutes ago, I felt my dick getting hard again. My own cock was more average, if porn and locker room observations were any clue. Closer to 5-6 inches depending on how hard I got, circumcised, with my body completely shaved for the competition, it looked a little bigger, but was still obviously not match for Rafe's.

I pushed my wet finger into Zoe's ass deeper, matching the strokes on her clit, she wriggled her hips and moaned quietly, her arousal building. She took her mouth off his wet shiny dick for a moment, to catch her breath.

Rafe looked up at me, and in an annoyed voice said "Look, I don't do three-ways....."

Without looking over at him, I replied "You know where the door is, right?" I was afraid Zoe would say something, but she simply returned to sucking his cock, this time with more gusto, I noticed. "Oh, daddy, I've missed your big cock! I love your big cock!" she said, over and over, trying to placate him. Rafe let out an exasperated sigh, and dropped his head back. After a few moments, his cock swollen. stretching her mouth, he stood up and lifted her up, pulling her away from me. "Let's go the bedroom, so I can fuck this cheating whore the way she needs it. On her husband's bed!" He pushed past her, and walked to our bedroom. Of course, he knew where it was already. She followed, obediently. I downed the rest of my beer, then followed them.

When I got there, Zoe was already on the bed, spread eagle, exposed, fingering her clit in anticipation. She didn't even look over at me, so I sat in a chair at the foot of the bed. Rafe got into position between her legs quickly, pushing his hard cock in balls deep with one stroke. Zoe gasped, pulling her legs up, her knees shaking. "Oh, Oh, yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she cried out, lost in lust and passion, almost immediate.

"I'm fucking your whore cunt, right in front of your pathetic husband!" Rafe cried out "My cock is stretching you out, he'll never satisfy you like I can!" He slapped her again, and again, pinning her arms, forcing himself on her.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Your so big! I love your cock! Fuck me harder, stud, Daddy!, I love it!" she screamed in pain and lust, moaning and crying out.

"My cock is bigger, I fuck you better! Say it!" Rafe demanded, his hips pounding her harder, his thick cock stretching her cunt again. From my seat at the end of the bed, I saw for myself, she was split side open, her pussy lips gripping his shaft with each stroke, his wet balls slapping her ass with every powerful thrust. My wife's hips were rotating to meet his, desperate to get him even deeper inside her. It was raw, wild lust like I've never seen. My own dick was hard again, and I stroked it, absently.

He rolled them over, Zoe moving on top with out his dick falling out, and started to ride him. I saw her pussy sliding up and down his shaft, over and over. "Yes, yes! Yes!" she cried out, driving him deeper and deeper. She saw me staring and her stretched pussy, then lifted her leg and smoothly sat back down on his dick, in reverse cowboy position. She grinned at me, slyly, and said "See how his big cock fills my hungry pussy? Look how full if cock I am!" She leaned back, to give be a complete view as she rode him. Her clit was hard and his thick cock made it predominant, pointing up obscenely. I leaned in and kissed it, then nibbled and licked it as she rode his shaft. I heard her gasp and squeal, her legs shaking, and I knew I was giving her an orgasm, even in the middle of her getting fucked raw by her dominating lover, my tongue alone was getting her off. She squirted all over the bed, I barely pulled back in time to avoid the spray. She made a sound like I've never heard, a desperate, almost painful cry and grunt, her whole body shaking. Then, Rafe roller her over again and mounted her missionary style. "Feel my big cock!" he said, plunging it into her.

"Yes! Yes, Daddy! My husband's dick is so small, I don't even feel it! This is your pussy now! Take it! Fuck me with your big cock! Take me! Fuck me! So much better than my husband!" She kept going, encouraging him, telling him how great he was, how small and pathetic I was. Trying to humiliate me, the the most base, roughest and most heartless way possible.

"Fucking whore! You love my cock, don't you?" he screamed at her, slapping her tits savagely.

"Yes! I love it. I Love your cock! Only your big cock!" she cried back, desperately

"This is my pussy now! You won't ever let him fuck you again, ever!" He demanded, pounding her harder.

"No! No! Your cock is stretching me out! Going so deep! My husband can't ever make me feel this full! Ever! I only fuck you, Daddy!"

I should have felt jealousy, humiliation or even anger at this point, I know. But, I was strangely stoic. This was like performance art, like when Zoe said "Her husband's small dick" she was talking about some one else.

He pulled her legs up, putting her ankles on his shoulders, forcing his cock ever deeper into her abused pussy. He spat in her face, pulled her hair, grabbed her neck and squeezed, making her choke and cough. Her legs were quivering, her arms flailing.

She started to scream, punctuated by his vulgar thrusting, she gasped, pulling his hips in with her legs, "Only big cocks! Big cocks fuck me! Cum inside me! Shoot your cum deep into me!" she said. I saw Rafe's body go rigid, his ass flexed, pumping his hot seed into her. I moved over to the side of the bed where Zoe's face was, and ejaculated over her red, puffy face, painting it from hairline to neck with thick, hot cream. I carelessly splashed some onto Rafe's face, he winced and scowled, but kept pumping cum into my wife.

I know I should have felt humiliated. Hurt at the things they said. Even angry. Protective at watching my wife get abused over and over. This is what she wanted, what I wanted to see for myself. Somehow, now that I did, I didn't feel anything. I was learning, though.

Rafe rolled off my wife, wiping his face on a sheet, glaring at me. "What the fuck, man!" he yelled at me. Zoe was exhausted, laying there, her eyes wet, face covered in spittle and frothy drool, staring up at the ceiling. Her sweat soaked chest was heaving. Her glistening, magnificent breasts rising and falling with each breath, her nipples still hard. She looked amazing.

I knelt by her side of the bed, and offered my cum covered hand to her mouth, wiping my fresh hot semen across her ruby lips. She looked over at me, a slight, but weak smile appeared on her face, and started to lick my hand clean of my semen. We sat, silent, silently for a while. Staring at nothing, just breathing.

I retrieved her glass of cold wine, and a fresh beer for myself. I handed Rafe his beer, then helped Zoe sit up and drink, she gulped it gratefully. I sipped mine, lost in thought, trying to take things in.

Rafe leaned back, his eyes daring between Zoe and myself, not really understanding what he'd just witnessed. Zoe downed the last of her wine, then leaned over and started to lick Rafe's dick of all it's cum and her own frothy cream. He spread his legs, and let her, silently. I watched for a while, it was a very erotic sight, his semi hard, swollen dick being kissed and licked my my wife. In our bed. There was semen splashed everywhere. The scent hung heavily in the air. Zoe wasn't kidding when she said he was a big cummer.

She moved up to the edge of the bed, and started to finger herself. I was surprised she had any lust left, after the fucking she just received, but she licked his cock and fingered herself all the same. Streams of semen flowed out of her gaping pussy, soaking into the sheets of our bed. Her breathing became labored, and she sucked him more greedily, her fingers flying over her clit.

I watched, getting more and more aroused, my own dick swelling up. She would be climaxing in a moment, so I moved her hand out of the way and put my mouth directly on her swollen clit, sucking and nibbling roughly. Zoe wrapped her legs around my head, pulling me in tightly. She gasped and moaned and I felt her orgasm take hold, making her shake and squeal, thrashing until she finally pushed my head away, falling back onto the bed, gasping for air.

Now, I was rock hard again. I pulled her legs to the edge of the bed, lifting them up onto my shoulders, and began to rub my dick all around her sopping wet pussy. Zoe gasped and moaned, rocking her hips, trying to get me inside her pussy, and I did for a while, her stretched out, cum filled cunt. But I had other plans. I shifted position and pushed my cum lubricated dick against the top of her vag, and slipped inside. Rafe opened his mouth to say something, but a warning glance from me and he was silent again.

It was time for me to take her back. Zoe gasped, saying "No, no...Yes, yes!" her voice betrayed her lust. I pulle dher legs apart, roughly, pinning her helplessly, I grabbed her hair, pulling roughly, and slapped her. Hard. "Call me "daddy!" I demanded. She wasn't Rafe's slut anymore. I started pumping in and out with long, slow strokes, until she started to fuck me back. I had already cum twice, so this time I was in no hurry. I fucked her deeply and powerfully, teasing her clit and playing with her tits, focusing the pressure of my dick onto her G spot, feeling her climax rise up but then changing positions or speed or anything to delay her orgasm. I would do more with my dick than Rafe ever did with his.

At one point, she rode me cowgirl, rotating her hips and grinding into my shaft. rubbing her clit while Rafe looked on. This went on for a while, until she started to beg me to let her cum. "Please, fuck me, fuck me! Daddy! Please! Make me cum!" but I kept her on edge for as long as I could.

Her body was shaking, I held her hands away and she was desperate to rub her clit on anything to get her off, but I was strong, and blocked her at every turn. When I felt my own orgasm approaching, I pulled out of her and, aiming my dick at her pussy, spread her lips with one hand and shot my load inside and all over it. I used my free hand to rub her clit and then, leaned over again to suck it, hard. This drove her over the edge, her body shaking and convulsing wildly, her scream and involuntary grunts, betraying her absolute release.

I held her until her breathing calmed down, snuggled on the best next to her. I heard a noise, and looked over to see Rafe, jacking his big, but flaccid dick, but I could tell it wasn't going to happen for him. Zoe looked over at him, then back and me, grinning.

I wasn't sure yet, but I think I exposed Rafe for what he was; not a Dominant male, but a sleazy, shallow and insecure looser with a big dick. He wasn't dominant, he was abusive. I looked at Zoe, she was covered in welts and red marks, I felt angry, but I hoped this was a lesson for her, as well as myself.

Rafe came over and moved her leg off the bed, exposing her vagina. Zoe pulled her leg back, and said "No, Rafe, I'm done." He made a weak effort to push himself on her, but I stood up between them, and pointed to the door. "You can let yourself out, right?" I said, sternly. He looked at Zoe, as if she was going to intervene, but she turned away, silently. I walked Rafe out, making sure to lock the door behind him, and went back up to the bedroom. Zoe was just getting into the shower, she turned to me and said "Join me?" Of course I did. The hot steam felt wonderful, We let the hot water rain down on us, gently washing each other, enjoying the moment.

I held her tight, and as she pushed back against me, I said "Max at the gym belongs to a Dom/Sub group in the city, if you wanted to I could ask him to introduce us, find a hung bull who was skilled in showing us a better way to explore the BDSM lifestyle, together."

Zoe looked at me incredulously, a slight smile forming on her luscious lips.

"...I hear Max has a 8" cock, if you're interested..." I said.