Zoe Takes Control

Story Info
Zoe forces her roommates to notice her - & each other.
7.7k words
4.47
213.3k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written a bit differently. I wanted to tell the story from all three perspectives, and do it in a unique way. Each break represents a change in perspective from one character to another, which will last through all but the last section of the story. This may seem weird at first, but read and you might begin to notice why I did it.

Tori struggled against the restraints. She had just woken up, last remembering walking into her bedroom at the apartment she shared with her sister Jill and their friend Zoe. She couldn't see anything at the moment, but could tell that she wasn't alone. She could hear somebody breathing in the room with her. As she gained awareness of her surroundings, she realized that her legs were spread eagle, tied to the bedposts with what felt like pantyhose. Her arms were also spread out and tied just the same. A blindfold was wrapped around her head, which also felt like nylons, and was a bit tight. Her mouth was forced open with what felt like a rubber ball. As she concentrated, she could feel the straps holding it in. She moved her lips a bit, and realized that the tightness around her face was in fact a stocking pulled down over her head. She struggled once more, and was relieved to find that she was wearing clothes. She wasn't sure how long she had been out.

Suddenly, a muffled noise came from the direction of the breathing. What was going on?

------------------------------------------

Jill woke up to find herself in a position she wasn't unfamiliar with. With her legs and arms spread out and tied to bedposts, she began to think she fell asleep by accident and her boyfriend Andy would let her go when they finished with their master and slave games. Then she remembered. Andy was out of town on business. So how did she get this way. As she moved about, she began to realize a few more things. They usually used leather straps, not nylon to tie themselves up. They also didn't use ball gags, and they never used stockings to mask themselves. The blindfold was the only thing that was similar, as stockings were a bit more comfortable around the eyes. Suddenly, Jill was worried. What had happened? She let out a scream, but it was muffled by the gag.

------------------------------------------

Zoe straightened up. It seemed that her roommates were finally waking up. Overjoyed, she pulled the vibrator out of her vagina and turned it off. Standing up, she walked over to the mirror in hall and looked herself over. She was wearing her favorite outfit, a black opaque bodystocking that came all the way up to her neck. Underneath the sleeves she had put on some black stockings to glove her hands. It was crotchless for easy access, and besides that, only her head was exposed. Noticing that, she ran back to where she had been sitting and grabbed the black stocking on the floor. Pulling it over her head, she pulled the edge down and tucked it under the collar of the bodystocking. She grabbed the metallic vibrator she had been playing with, then walked to the table and grabbed a few other things, including the hard whip she had found among Jill's stuff. Zoe then walked towards the room that Jill and Tori were in. She opened the door, turned on the light and walked inside.

Zoe watched as both girls reacted to the light with muffled noises and squirming. Jill was obviously more relaxed, being a bit more used to this from her games with Andy. Zoe walked over and whipped the bed between Tori's legs, causing her to settle down. Jill quieted down too, having heard the whip. Zoe looked at Tori. Tori was still dressed in the blazer, blouse, skirt, and pantyhose she wore to work that day. Reaching forward, she grabbed hold of Tori's left ankle and slid her hands along the nylon covered leg. She loved the feel of nylons, and leaned down to rub her face along Tori's leg. She heard Tori whimper as she did this. Standing up, she put a hand on each of Tori's legs and glided them up towards her waist, leaning forward until she was kneeling on the edge of the bed. Feeling around Tori's skirt, she found the zipper and unzipped it. Pulling the skirt out from under Tori's rear end, Zoe tossed it to the side.

------------------------------------------

Tori could only whimper as she felt her skirt being removed from her body. She didn't know who this person was, but she had a sure feeling that tonight was going to be rough. Suddenly, she felt the person get off the bed. Were the rest of her clothes to be removed next? How else would this person violate her? Was it Zoe or Jill that provided the muffled scream earlier? Tori began to cry.

------------------------------------------

Jill could hear the whimpering coming from nearby. Could there be another person tied up here? She had heard the whip but didn't feel anything. Was it Zoe or Tori that had been captured? At the moment, the captor seemed interested in the other person. She could hear the springs in the other bed, determining that the person had dragged another bed into whatever room she was in. Jill decided she wouldn't cry. She couldn't cry. Secretly, she had a fantasy that just something like this, without a second person tied up. She decided to play along. She began to struggle, bouncing her body in an attempt to gain attention to herself.

Suddenly she felt a hand on her leg and she stopped bouncing. A nylon covered hand she noticed, as the hand slid up her leg. She felt her shorts being unbuttoned and unzipped, though she wondered how they were going to be taken off. She didn't wonder much longer as she felt them being pulled down a bit, allowing her captor room to reach in and feel around. She pulled her body down in a vain attempt to make her captor think she was fighting back. The hand pulled out from her shorts and began to travel to her belly. Two hands then began to pull her shirt up above her breasts, which coincidently, weren't enclosed in a bra. She had taken it off earlier when she had done her laundry, along with her panties, and hadn't put either back on. She didn't mind. Her breasts, which the captor was beginning to massage, have drove men nuts since high school. It was her favorite feature on her body, and she enjoyed being a bit voyeuristic about them. Then, she felt her captor lean towards her. Suddenly, she heard a whisper.

"Your breasts are as wonderful as I imagined."

With that, her nipples were pinched.

------------------------------------------

Zoe was impressed. She had seen both sisters in underwear before, but never less than that. Jill's breasts had natural lift. They seemed perfect in every way. She wished her own slightly sagging breasts could achieve that.

Since realizing her interest wasn't just in boys, she had left her controlling, and oftentimes jealous boyfriend. Her psychiatrist had suggested that she think about her relationship to her roommates after hearing Zoe talk about her increasing feelings towards BOTH of them. She doubted that her psychiatrist was expecting her to come back hearing about today. It wasn't as if being bisexual appalled her, but she felt it was straining her relationships, and wanted help. After two days of thinking, she dreamed up what was going on right now. As she cupped Jill's breasts in her hand, she wondered what both of them were thinking right now. Tori had to be scared, while Jill was probably wondering what was going on.

------------------------------------------

The whisper was too faint to try and match it to anyone she knew. That bugged Jill a bit, as she might enjoy this better if she knew who her captor was. Her only goal was to try and direct attention to herself. The more attention on her, the better for the other victim. While she enjoyed these kinds of games, the other person may be quite scared. Better that she keep the attention on herself. It wasn't as if she wasn't used to the attention. As her breasts were cupped, she gave a little moan of interest. She felt the hands rubbing around her breasts and playing with her nipples. In all honesty, the nylon felt good against her breasts. She made a mental note about that for when Andy got back. She usually thought of nylon as a more formal piece of clothing, and never really bothered with it unless at formal events. She continued with little whimpers and moans as her captor played with her breasts. Then the hands disappeared.

------------------------------------------

Hearing the moaning coming from nearby made Tori wonder if the other victim was Jill. It would make sense, as Jill enjoyed these kinds of sex games with Andy. Tori never cared for them, preferring normal sex with Lyle. That made her think. This couldn't be Lyle for he was at work tonight, unless it was later than she thought. NO! It couldn't be Lyle. She just couldn't imagine him doing something like this. Maybe Andy, though he was away on a business trip. Of course, that could have been a lie. Both Andy and Jill played these games with each other. Who else could it be? She began to run through every guy she knew, and while a few of them have expressed interest in her, she couldn't think of anybody who would even attempt this. She just hoped that one of her roommates would come home and discover what's going on. Then maybe the cops could be called.

Suddenly, a hand touched her knee. She tried to kick before realizing her leg was still tied up. She began to struggle against the restraints. This wasn't fun. Whoever this person was, he had a sick sense of humor. She now felt both hands sliding along her hips. She felt her blazer being opened before the hands began to unbutton her blouse. She began to cry again as the hands pulled apart her blouse and began to touch her breasts. A finger traced its way around her breasts, sliding under the hook on the front of her bra and unhooking it. Her breasts became exposed. She cried some more as the nylon covered hands played with her breasts. The stocking that was blindfolding her was becoming soaked as it absorbed her tears.

Suddenly the touching stopped. She began to settle down before feeling cold metal touch her waist. She felt a hand reach under her pantyhose and grip her thong, pulling it a bit tight. The metal slid under her pantyhose before her thong suddenly loosened. The metal pulled out, then slid under at a different point. Suddenly the grip her thong had on her was completely gone. The metal disappeared. Then she felt her thong moving. It took her a few seconds before she realized that her captor had cut the straps on her thong and was pulling it out. The thong slid by her butt before being completely removed. What was going on?

------------------------------------------

Zoe tossed the now useless thong to the side before laying down between Tori's legs. She traced her finger along Tori's thighs, before running it over her pantyhose encased pussy. She loved the feel of pussy, having spent many nights alone with herself. She could feel Tori quiver from the touch. Running her forefinger back and forth across the skin covering the clitoris, she began to rhythmically massage it. She wasn't getting much more then a feeling of fear from Tori, who seemed to be trying her hardest to ignore the feeling. Moving her finger faster, Zoe leaned forward and began to lick Tori's left thigh, moistening the pantyhose that were gripping them so seductively. Spending a short time there, she moved her tongue to the right thigh, while continuing her clitoral massage. It took ten minutes of licking and kissing Tori at various spots between her legs before the reactions of fear became reactions of pleasure. She began to smell the scent of Tori's pleasurable release. She took a quick lick of Tori's crotch and tasted a salty but sweet wetness. Suddenly, as quick as she had started...she stopped.

------------------------------------------

Tori was both relieved, and annoyed. She was happy that the torture on her was ending, and annoyed that whomever this was had not at least finished. It actually felt good. Yet, she also felt worried. Worried about the fact that she was starting to enjoy the treatment. Worried that if her captor was willing to do this, what else might he try to do?

------------------------------------------

Jill was beginning to wonder what was going on. It felt like an hour had gone by since she had felt anything. What was going on? Where was the captor? Then, out of nowhere, she felt the hands again. She felt more than hands as she felt a nose press against her belly. She felt wet nylon licking her stomach. She felt nylon hands teasing her stomach. She felt her shirt being pulled up to her neck. As she felt wet nylon licking her breasts, she felt something else too. Nylon breasts against her waist. Her captor was female!! Suddenly, her list of possible captors changed. It wasn't Andy, at least this person wasn't. It didn't seem like there was more than one at the moment. She began to run through every girl that had expressed an interest in her recently, yet few of them knew where she lived. She could only thing of three girls, Angel, Jo, and Dominque. As her own breasts were being played with, she tried to imagine the breasts pressing against her body. The pleasure was overriding her senses. She was enjoying this, even though she hadn't been that interested in girls. She moaned. She began grinding her hips with what movement she had. She was getting seriously turned on. Suddenly, it all stopped.

------------------------------------------

Zoe stood by the beds for a second. She wasn't quite expecting such a quick turn of events, even from Jill, who seemed to be enjoying it all. Should she remove Jill's gag? She began to bend over to do so when she stopped herself. She had to make sure it wasn't a trick. She grabbed the vibrator from the dresser near the door. She wasn't sure who to start with. Tori had been given some time to cool down, so Zoe walked over to her.

------------------------------------------

Tori felt something small touch her pussy. It was there for a second before she felt the buzzing. It took her brain a few seconds to attach the feeling to a vibrator. She began to worry. How far was this going to go? Then she jerked. It was being pushed against her clit. The pleasure was mixing with the fear and creating an extreme sense of euphoria. She mind said stop while her body craved more of this. Without thinking, her body pushed back. This was a new feeling. The pleasure was making Lyle seem like an amateur. A hand went down under her pantyhose. It pulled away the skin covering her clit. Suddenly the rapidly pulsing touch of the vibrator sent her body into waves of pleasure. She began to buck. Inside her pussy, she felt like she was loosing control. This wasn't familiar to her. Her body began to tighten up. Then it all stopped. The vibrator was pulled away as the hand removed itself from her pantyhose. Her body was yelling for more, but the gag prevented her from yelling it. She whimpered and moaned, hoping her captor would finish. She felt the captor getting off her bed. She began to cry.

------------------------------------------

Zoe knew that Tori was under her control. Tori had probably never had a feeling like that before. Zoe knew Lyle. He just wasn't the type of person who could give Tori what she needed. Zoe stood next to the bed and looked through her nylon veil, then turned and walked over to Jill. This wouldn't take as long, but if it could work on Tori, then it would work on Jill. Zoe leaned over the side of the bed.

------------------------------------------

Jill knew what was coming. She could hear it all from where she was bound. She was expecting it when the vibrator pushed against her clit. She was expecting it when it slid inside. She wasn't expecting to orgasm so quickly though. It took only a few minutes before she let her body release the buildup of pleasure. It was like the vibrator was on fire, burning the inner walls of her pussy. It was hitting all the right spots. With only a few strokes, she felt the tension leave her body, making her want to know who this person was, and how she could repay the favor. Her body went through several more bucks as the vibrator just sat inside her pussy, massaging her with its constant and unending motions. She wanted to just ram it into the deepest part of her body and let it stay there as long as possible. But her hands were tied. She felt her captor lean forward and kiss her pussy. She wanted to know who this girl was.

------------------------------------------

Zoe had been expecting it to take longer, but knew that she could safely let Jill join the activities. She moved forward and whispered into Jill's ear. "I'm going to remove the gag. Is there going to be a problem?" She watched as Jill twisted her head no. Pulling the nylon mask up, she reached under Jill's left ear, undid the strap and slowly removed the gag. Tossing it to the side, she undid the blindfold before pulling the mask back down and gave Jill a kiss. She felt Jill's tongue trying to push through the nylon into her own mouth. Jill belonged to her now. Finishing the kiss, the looked at Jill and said, "Now, do you think I can remove the straps?"

------------------------------------------

Tori perked up. That sounded almost like a woman's voice talking. She was confused. Could a woman have pleasured her so well? It made her feel both dirty and wonderful at the same time. Lyle wasn't able to do that. Not even close. She wanted this to end, but deep down, she wanted more, and she wanted to meet this person who pleasured her so well, man or woman. She felt a hand touch her moist pantyhose. It ran up towards her belly. Her captor's nylon hand ran up her body towards her breasts. She felt both her nipples being pinched. Then she felt tongue. It ran itself across her nipples. It felt like nylon. As she absorbed these feelings, it dawned on her that her captor was wearing nylon over their head too. She then felt lips pressed against her breast. She suddenly felt like a mother nursing her child, and it felt great. Then she felt a pair of hands grip her hips. A face buried itself between her legs. They were teaming up on her. She couldn't control the ripples of pleasure cascading their way through her body. Her nipples felt hard as a rock and her pussy felt like exploding. The hands moved under her ass and pulled her closer to the mouth of the person licking her pussy. She wanted to scream out but all the came was a moan. She couldn't control it any longer. Her body went through the most wonderful feeling she had ever felt as her pussy went through the throes of pleasure, ruining the pantyhose covering it as she provided fluid to whomever was down there. As her body jerked its way through the orgasm, all she could think is that she wanted more.

------------------------------------------

As Tori's body went limp, Jill looked to her captor questioningly and pointed at Tori's gag. With a yes nod from the woman in charge and a quick motion signaling the mask, Jill walked back to her bed, grabbed the stocking and quickly had her head encased in nylon again. The vibrator still running within her pussy made the walk a bit awkward, and by the time she got back over to her sister, she was already dribbling out another orgasm. She gripped one of the bedposts to help steady herself as her body began to relax. She reached over and lifted Tori's mask enough to remove the gag. Tori took a deep breath and relaxed. Jill pulled the mask back down. Before Tori could say anything, Jill leaned forward and kissed her sister through the mask. Never had she ever dreamed that she might be engaging in such activity with her own sister, yet it made the situation seem strangely erotic. Her sister seemed to be enjoying it, even though she didn't seem to know who she was kissing. Their tongues played against each other through the nylon wrapped around their heads.