All Comments on 'Zoe Takes Control'

by PantyhoseFan

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hmmm!!

I can't understand WHY Zoe thought she had to RAPE Tori? Jill would have fucked her in a heart beat, because she is a slut, but why RAPE Tori?? Why would Tori's own sister help her??? I gave you a 1=25% cause you did try.....

PantyhoseFanPantyhoseFanover 16 years agoAuthor
Response to Anonymous

Anonymous...is your name Tori? You seem to have an odd viewpoint. You consider it rape against Tori, but not against Jill merely because she's a "slut", yet both were forced into the situation against their initial will. Part of the story was to make them go against their norms and not only accept it, but then to desire it, hence why both of them quickly come to terms with what is happening instead of fighting it throughout the whole story. That, by the way, would have made it a true rape story instead of a "sexual awakening" story like this one is meant to be. It was also a story about sisters who come to see each other in a different light, hence the incest. If you don't like it, that's okay with me. Not everyone is going to like everything I write. You just seem to have an odd viewpoint of what is and what isn't acceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
fabulous

Hot, good tempo. Facinating psychological profile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Yes, Indeed

Loved it. Enjoyed the non-consent. I'm straight, but would love to do this and have it done to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Most hot story i have read in awhile, keep up the good writing.

randiragdollrandiragdollalmost 13 years ago
best story in a while!

More stories with light bondage and orgasm denial please!! Really took me to a wet place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
that was awesome!!!!!!!

Kickass story!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

Amazing story. Imaginative, good pacing, good detail and emotion. The multi viewpoint style works. And the mystery/forced/lesbian/incest topic has a lot of potential - I think you hit the nail on the head. Maybe some don't like those topics, but that's why we have tags, right?

Just a few nitpicks (spoilers ahead):

1) The part where Jill and Zoe first team up on Tori seems a bit hazy. It's not clear which one is Jill and which one Zoe. For the mystery angle to work, it should be cleared up later. Also there's a mishap with Jill's mask - Zoe puts the mask back on Jill after removing Jill's gag, yet after they finish Tori, Jill has to put it on again. Did she have it on or not? Either way, I think this section warranted some additional commentary, especially as this is the first sexual encounter between the sisters (but you did well later on regarding that).

2) There's an unexpected end of paragraph mid-sentence, where Tori says something important (judging from Jill's reaction). Even if you intend to make a cut and leave something out, you should at least end the sentence. This way the reader is left wondering whether they missed something crucial due to an editing error.

3) When did Tori take off her pantyhose? It was there when she was laying on top of Zoe, but there's no note of it for the rest of the story. She's never mentioned taking it off, even when they do things which would probably make it a problem.

Other than that, amazing story. And I love that this story avoided the trap where threesomes single out a main character (the reader) who gets all the action, whereas here there's both sex and emotion between all three of the girls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
OMG!!

So hoooottt!!!

rockyraccoon35rockyraccoon35over 10 years ago
YES!

this is a great peace of work. a different style of writing. love it, you have a real talent, please return and finish this out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yay

:) cool delivery

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
bad

to me, this was a bad story, if you have to tie someone up just to have sex with them that says something about her and not in a good way, but when the 2 sisters started doing it with each other that is a different story, in my opinion the 2 sisters should have tied up Zoe and showed her how it felt to be like that, the only thing this story showed is that Zoe had to tie up the sisters so she could take advantage of both of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry Anonymous 11.05.16

Do you not realise that you have read a work of FICTION!

PantyhoseFan would, in all probabilty, never consider enacting this story in reality. The chances of charges of lesbian rape are all too likely to be the result!

As a work of fiction it is a delightfully plotted and excellently paced story.

Well done Author!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous