Zoe's First Adventure

Story Info
Coming back home, Zoe finds somebody smoking in the yard.
2.1k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was dark and quiet. Crickets were chirping over the narrow street; a light summer breeze gently caressed Zoe's face. For a second, she felt the bliss of coolness slipping between her thighs. "Gosh, I think this skirt is way too short! But how everyone was staring at me in the club, huh?" She whispered to herself, trying to pull her skirt slightly down.

Zoe clumsily dropped her keys on the ground as she reached her house. "Shhht, Zoe, you'll wake up everyone." She whispered to herself, worrying not to wake up her parents and uncle, with whom she lived.

She gently pushed the key and quietly opened the door into the front yard.

Zoe slowly, almost with affection, bent her left leg and gently took the red-heeled stilettos off her sole, and then she did the same with the other heel. She loved the feeling of freedom that her feet felt when she took her shoes off.

"Daamn!" Zoe startled, hearing a deep male voice behind her. "I almost mistook you for some supermodel entering our house." She smiled, recognizing her uncle's voice, who was out smoking.

"Oh, uncle, sorry I didn't see you!" Zoe smiled even more, turning around to him. "Do you have a smoke?" She added playfully.

"And what about your parents?" Damon, her uncle, said, looking at Zoe with criticism.

"Oh, come on, I'm already eighteen; I can do whatever I want." she insisted.

Damon smiled and gave her a cigarette, saying nothing. As he gave her light, it shined gently upon her face, allowing him to see her better. She was wearing very light makeup underlying her juicy lips and huge eyes.

"Damit Zoe, from an innocent girl, you've become a beautiful woman. With this face and how you took your heels off, I promise you, if I wasn't your uncle..." he growled.

This deep, dark voice pushed a button in Zoe, making her blush and slightly tickle her stomach.

"Oh, stop it, uncle, you are making me blush." she smiled and gently brushed Damon on the shoulder.

This blameless, at first, touch felt like an electric charge with enormous power overflying between them. Zoe sensed something trembling between her thighs. She looked up and stared her uncle right in the eye.

Zoe then bit her lip gently, an action that made her look both like a sex goddess and like an innocent girl trying to think of something, and said playfully, "I might have something for you, uncle." Then, she gently leaned forward, allowing Damon to believe she would kiss him, and pushed the lights switch. The whole yard illuminated in a warm, dimmed light.

Damon was looking with interest, saying nothing, just staring into her thirsty, dark eyes. Zoe, then slowly, without losing eye contact, slid her hand between her thighs and slowly pulled the blue-laced panties down and immediately put them in his hand.

Damon's hand trembled a little, his pants bulged, and she could hear his heavy breathing, like a person who had just sprinted.

"Stay put, uncle; I'm just starting," Zoe said with such confidence that surprised even herself.

Zoe then took her skirt off, being completely naked from the waist down; she slowly tiptoed towards the stairs, a gracious gazelle. She allowed the light to glide over her beautiful shining legs and her magnificent tight ass.

The years of practice in modern ballet were paying off for her gracious body.

"The best investment my brother has ever made, seriously," Damon told himself. His eyes were focused on the contour of her juicy wet pussy, lightly illuminated by the yard lights. Zoe's walk was so gracious and sexy that Damon wanted to bend her over right there and fuck her brains out.

"Hold on, Damon," he reminded himself. "Let's see where she will get with this!"

She faced him and sat down on the stairs, then with only her toes on the ground, and she slowly spread her legs at ten and two; the light bulb above her shed light right between her legs. The feeling that Damon felt was like opening the gates to paradise. Looking him in the eyes, Zoe slowly licked her index finger and, leaning backward, put it on her clit, pushing it gently up and down.

Damon couldn't hold himself and, with a quick move, put his cock out and started stroking it.

"What a monster! I want it inside me!" Zoe thought, looking into Damon's huge and well-formed cock. "But he's your uncle, Zoe," she continued. "This is as far as it gets," Zoe said to herself confidently. Her already wet pussy became wetter looking into her uncle's big hard cock. Zoe put her other hand forward and made Damon a sign to come closer. "okay, maybe I'll go a bit further." She thought.

"Okay, now it gets interesting," Damon thought as he anxiously melted the distance between himself and his niece. As he was standing a couple of inches before her, he saw how Zoe slid her right, red-nail polished foot on his thigh. With a moan, she touched his cock, then she lifted her other foot and started giving him a footjob. She slowly intensified the stroking; Damon shouted from pleasure, then startled, scared not to wake up his brother. The feel of her feet on his cock and her lustful moaning in his ears made Damon feel out of this world.

"Gosh, I want you to cum all over me!" A loud groan escaped Zoe's lips, then, all of a sudden, she felt the warmth of Damon's cum all over her feet, legs, and belly. She slid her finger through the warm cum on her stomach, looked her uncle in the eye, and licked her finger slowly as she was eating her favorite ice cream.

"Okay, uncle, now we have this out of our way! Good night!" Without saying anything more, she stood up, took her heels, panties, and skirt, and entered the house. Damon was standing in front of the house with empty balls, an empty mind, and drowned in pleasure. He lit up another cigarette.

-------

Zoe and her uncle continued as if nothing had happened during the next couple of days until Damon called her onto the first floor where he lived.

"Zoe! Come and give me a hand with something!" He shouted in the corridor. The thought she would be alone with her uncle for the first time since that night mowed Zoe's knees. Freshly out of the shower, she quickly grabbed a robe and skittered onto the first floor.

"Close the door!" Damon said with his deep, authoritarian voice, without looking into her. Damon's looks hypnotized Zoe; even at 50, he was well-put and physically active. Her uncle was leaning on the table with his shirt's sleeves rolled up, pants contouring his muscular legs, and a considerable bump showing exactly where his cock was. He was looking into a design sketch for a house renovation he was working on.

"Come tell me, do you like this color for the bedroom walls? I'm not sure about it...".

Zoe slid next to him, gently touching her body into his. "Mmmm," she mumbled, trying to sound as sexy as possible. "If they were a tone dar..." Zoe couldn't finish her sentence. Damon grabbed her firmly for the hair, pulled her head facing him, and gave her a rough kiss. Zoe was wet.

"Take off this robe!" He said imperatively, which caused Zoe to look at him like a little puppy that had done something terrible. She quickly untied her robe and let it slide on the floor. Standing naked in front of Damon, he took her by the hips and sat her on the table right on top of the sketches. Zoe was sure she would leave a wet spot on them.

"Stay here." Damon roared in her ear as he went to the other room and returned, holding a couple of things. "Put these on," he said with a tone that nobody can refuse. She put a toy ball in her mouth and gently tied the straps. Then she put a sleeping mask on her eyes.

"Now stand on all fours on the table," Damon continued. Zoe obediently did. Her heart raced for a while as he grabbed her arm, tied it down to the table leg with a pigtail, and then repeated it with her other arm. This caused her whole body to bend down, and she intentionally left her ass popping up, so her uncle could see and play easily with it.

Zoe blushed; her heart started wildly racing when she heard, "Oh, brother! Come in; you are right on time!" She started twisting and numbly muffling, but her uncle's strong arm grabbed her by the neck and locked her down. Her uncle's grasp made Zoe even wetter and more excited, and she obediently popped her tiny ass up. She slightly spread her legs out to make it easier for her father to enjoy the full view.

"Good girl," Zoe heard her father's voice and gentle touch on her head. He started caressing her, going through her back, making his way up her waist, and touching her ass slightly. Her father knew her turn one very well. Zoe loved touching her ass. James, her father, started finger-stepping on Zoe's ass until he reached him the whole he desired to enter so badly. His index finger started playing around her ass as Zoe started moaning slightly.

James' finger took a turn and suddenly entered Zoe's wet pussy. "Mmmmmhm!' She muffled from surprise. "That's just for lubrication, baby," saying this, her father unexpectedly popped his wet finger in her asshole. Zoe's toes squirmed from pleasure and shame at the same time as she tried to imagine how her father fingering her ass looked from aside. As her father was playing with her ass, her uncle started paying particular attention to her feet, sucking and licking her toes. This play lasted for a while and allowed Zoe to experience new sensations of pleasure.

In a couple of minutes, she felt how her father's hands spread her ass cheeks, hearing him say, "She's all yours, bro." Zoe's heart raced wildly, feeling what would happen in a second. Her uncle climbed the table on top of her, and his huge hard cock, invaded her ass without any warning. It took Zoe a couple of seconds and a lot of muffled moaning to gather her thoughts, and to her uncle's surprise, she pushed her ass even higher, allowing him to enter deeper into her.

As her uncle ruthlessly was pumping her ass, her father took all the straps she had and removed her mask and gagging ball. She now stood on all fours and felt she was close to an orgasm.

"Shouldn't we take turns?" Said Damon as he pulled his cock out of Zoe's ass.

"That is an excellent suggestion, brother." Said James with delight as he pulled in a chair and sat down.

"Zoe honey, sit down on my cock." James said calmly to Zoe

"Yes, daddy," Zoe said without hesitation; descending from the table, she kneeled at her dad's feet and gently kissed his thighs.

"Do you want a blowjob first, daddy?" She said thirstily, looking him in the eye.

"No, honey, be a good girl and do what daddy tells you..." James gently caressed her on the head.

Zoe stood up and slowly, supporting herself on James' knees, strung on his penis. As she felt the tip, she moaned loudly and started stroking it up and down her ass. "Gosh, it's so good I'm not sure I can stop," Zoe mumbled with heavy, labored breaths caused by her sensation.

Her uncle stood before her, and without hesitation, she leaned forward and started sucking his dick thirstily, tasting herself and moaning loudly.

As she cleaned her uncle's cock thoroughly, he pushed her back as she leaned over her father's chest. Damon grabbed his cock, and entered Zoe's wet pussy effortlessly as the knife slices through butter. This was the first of many double penetration that Zoe would experience, and it was fucking amazing. A couple of seconds into it, she started screaming and twisting, yelling, "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum." Until she came loudly with big sips of breaths. Once she came, Zoe didn't waste her time; she almost immediately kneeled before her father and uncle and put her tongue out. Without a drop of hesitation, they both stood up; Zoe grabbed their cocks with both her hands and let them cum in her mouth one by one, making sure she swallowed each drop of cum that came out of them.

"Well, that was a surprising afternoon," Zoe said, putting her robe back on. "Perhaps next time, I can ask my sister to join," she added, winking at her uncle and father as she closed the door behind her.