Zoe's First Job

Story Info
Zoe starts her first job and her boss quickly has eyes on her.
1.4k words
3.91
12.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe had only just left Uni after crashing out of her Law Degree. The last thing she really wanted to do was get a job, but her mum was adamant that she had to go to work and stop relying on them or she had to find somewhere else to live. Zoe was only 22 but had recently borrowed £10,000 from her dad to have her boobs enhanced. Zoe she was the apple of his eye but he had to agree that she had to work and pay back the money she had borrowed.

Zoe applied for various roles but with no experience she found it tough. All she wanted was an opportunity to prove her worth in whatever way she could.

After months of trying, she finally got a job at Mason & Co Accountants. She enjoyed the work, and it was full of friendly people, and the interview with the owner Brian had been a breeze. She often wondered whether Brian had given her the job based on her CV or her looks, but she really didn't care. Zoe got lots of attention in the office, and with her slim petite figure and her 36DD boobs she relished the adoring looks the guys gave her, and many of the girls too.

One afternoon she went into the kitchen to have her lunch and Brian was there on the phone having a heated argument with someone. He hastily ended the call, and he was clearly in a bad mood as she tried not to engage eye contact for fear, he would think she was being nosy.

She sat down to eat as he stood just yards away from her flicking through his messages, clearly agitated by his call. She glanced up unsure whether to say anything and she couldn't help but notice the bulge in his jeans. Brian always looked smart. He was 57 years old but always dressed smart in nice slim jeans a crisp white shirt with and a tailored jacket. She quickly looked away, but seconds later looked at again as she was both curious and embarrassed at what she was thinking.

He was just there doing his thing, why did his bulge look so big, she wondered what he was doing on his phone and if he was looking at something that turned him on.

Brian caught her eye; Zoe are you going to Pauls leaving party tonight? ......... Urmmmm yes Mr Mason she nervously replied. Good, it will be a good opportunity for you mix with everyone and please call me Brian ok not Mr Mason.

The afternoon went quickly, and Zoe was looking forward to the party, she wasn't sure if she was being paranoid, but she kept seeing Brian walking by her desk much more than usual and her thoughts turned to the earlier viewing of his bulging jeans and what was underneath.

The bar was packed when Zoe got there. She had been late leaving work so by the time she hit the bar it was well after 8pm and everyone was a little drunk. She grabbed a drink at the bar and chatted to a few people as she saw Brian talking to a few of the guys from the shop floor. He looked over and smiled at her and she smiled back. He looked hot as fuck she thought, and as she turned away, she discreetly slipped open two buttons on her blouse so that her huge tits could not be avoided. She was shy but wanted him to see her. She grabbed another drink and chatted to her colleagues but kept an eye on where he was and each time she looked he was staring at her and looking her up and down.

As the night wore on Zoe felt a little drunk. It was getting late, so she grabbed her bag and went outside for some fresh air. She had recently started smoking so she lit up her cigarette and stood taking in the night air feeling slightly better as it was cold outside and fresh.

What are you doing out here on your own she heard a voice say. She looked up and saw Brian coming towards her. Fuck he looked good she thought, as his white shirt complimented his tanned toned chest and for his age Brian clearly kept himself in shape.

Mind if I join you? he asked. Of course, not Zoe replied as he lit up a cigarette and stood in font of her. She felt her heart racing, and a million things went through her head. She didn't want to misjudge the situation nor miss out on something either. I'm sorry about the other day Brian said, in the kitchen when I was shouting on the phone. Its ok Zoe responded, I didn't want you thinking I was listening in, is everything ok she asked?

Yes, its fine, my wife works away a lot and we don't get on much now, so I get annoyed and frustrated and it causes arguments. I'm sorry to hear that Zoe said, it must be hard. Brian laughed almost without thought, yes, it is Zoe its really hard just like how I was when you saw me after I got off the call.

Zoe didn't know what to say, she just looked at him as she sipped her drink, and he looked her straight in the eye. A moments silence felt like an hour as he took a step towards her. C'mon Zoe he said, don't pretend you didn't notice. You are not that naïve are you?

.......urm well yes I did. I'm sorry for looking I shouldn't have.....sorry she said again.

Brian had not moved his eyes once, totally connected to hers she felt hot and she could feel her cunt starting to get wet as she fumbled with her phone to order a taxi. Zoe can I ask you a question......Yes of course Brian she said. Would you like to see it he asked.

....urm see what she said, unsure if he meant what she thought.

My big cock Brian responded. Do you want to see my big cock?

Zoe dropped her phone, totally flustered, and lost for words not knowing what to say or do. She bent down to pick it up but as she did Brian unzipped his jeans grabbed her by the hair. As she looked up at him, he pulled his cock out and let it hand there just inches from her face. Look at it, he said. His tone now commanding and dominant. His whole voice had changed as he held her there on her knees looking at his cock.

What do you think he asked her. She was breathless and her heart was now pounding.

Its so fucking big she said, and so thick.......its massive Brian. I've never seen a cock like it

Open your mouth he said. She didn't hesitate as he pulled her down onto his now semi hard cock. Holding her head tight he fucked her mouth hard and fast. He didn't look at her once, just listening to her gagging and choking on his hard cock.

At one point he felt her try to pull back, struggling to swallow him but he would not allow this as he felt his balls tighten. He knew he couldn't last much longer, as he saw her eyes going red and watering as she choked and tried her best to take it all.

She felt him yank her head down hard as he gripped the brick wall behind her. A tidal wave of hot cum hit the back of her throat as he pumped hard in her mouth. He looked down and saw his cum dripping out of her mouth as she swallowed hard and gulped to take as much as she could.

He came so hard in her and delivered so much cum she had never experienced anything like it.

As he stood back, he told her to stand up and as she did she gasped for breath. Her face red, her mouth covered in cum she looked tired and used. He looked her up and down and saw his cum dripping all down the front of her black skirt.

Turn round he said.

What, why?

I said turn round and pull your skirt up. I need to fuck you right now.

Brian hadn't finished with her; he was just getting started.