All Comments on 'Zofia Goes to College Ch. 01'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
auhound49auhound49about 4 years ago
I like your preg risk aspect.

I lust that Zophia gets black spermed at least once before she goes on the pill. Preg risk sex is so damn hot! Please write this aspect up more in your next installments.

Also add the tag "risking pregnancy".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent

Its time for Zofia to get her butt opened up by some large black cock. Then DP'd and made airtight. Let her pull an all night black train.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please more

Good hot story

I hope it will be more stories and chapters coming soon.

Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hot

Love the black guys breaking a hot young white girl. Making sure she’ll be easy for other blacks to get. Showing her what it feels like to be nasty and gettin her hooked on the feeling that taking black dick. Good start, before she knows it they’ll be groups of them standing around her telling her what a good whore she is as their friendstake turns on her. Love to watch them use her as meat till she shows up wanting to pull a train for them.

MelandAnthonyMelandAnthonyalmost 2 years ago

OMG love this story ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She’ll never say no to a Blackman now. A pretty young white girl will get lots of things to get her high as she’s passed around at parties. She’s a blackcock whore already and I love it. I’d love to watch that happen to my girlfriend at a party. Seeing them take her in the backroom and every time I look in there’s a different Blackman on her making her moan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous