Zofia Goes to College Ch. 02

Story Info
Zofia continues to rebel with BBC.
10.1k words
4.72
34.6k
45

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,626 Followers

When I was a young man, I saw many Eastern European fathers keep tight control over their daughters; so tight that they never had any fun at all. Young men were afraid to go anywhere near their house out of fear of the father. This control worked while their daughters were young but when they got older and got their first taste of freedom, the girls went wild. This is the second chapter of a story about one of those girls.

In the first chapter, Zofia got her first taste of freedom from her parents while away at her college orientation and promptly lost her virginity. After moving into the dorm the weekend before classes started, Zofia and her roommate met two Black football players that led to her discovering her love of big Black cock and enjoying multiple partners.

______________________________________

After her sexual tryst with the three Black athletes and her first bi-sexual experience with Sylvia, Zofia was feeling guilty for going so far astray from what her parents had taught her and what she learned in Catholic school. Even though it was Saturday, she decided she would try to settle down now that classes were about to begin and hoped she got her deviant sexual desires out of her system. The problem was that, at times during the day, her mind would drift to recall the night she lost her virginity during orientation with Don and Chris or tasting another woman's pussy for the first time and the small orgy she had with Dwayne, Jamal and Calvin. When those memories popped into her mind, Zofia's pussy would start to get a little damp. She liked the feeling of having her pussy filled by Dwayne's big black cock while sucking on Jamal or Calvin's dick.

She remembered how each of their dicks tasted or how they felt in her pussy and how each of them fucked her in a distinct way, with each pleasuring her in a different manner. Whether it was hard, fast, rough or slow and easy, she liked the variety and enjoyed comparing them and how they made her feel. She recalled how differently each of their sperms tasted with Jamal's being more tangy than the others. Even though she had only sucked and fucked one white guy, she began to understand why Sylvial preferred Black athletes. They seemed to have bigger dicks, had more stamina and fucked her longer and harder than Chris did.

Everytime those sexual thoughts crept into her mind, Zofia tried to extinguish them but found her mind and body were constantly flashing back to her limited sexual experiences. While she only had sex on two occassions, she sucked and fucked multiple dicks each time and had done things some women only fantasize about.

Sylvia wanted to do a little shopping during the day and brought Zofia along with her. The activity helped Zofia get over her hangover and it was fun to do some clothes and food shopping to treat themselves. Zofia needed to update her wardrobe, and, with Sylvia's help, she picked out a couple of low cut tops and short skirts along with a few, sexier bra and panty sets. Sylvia was flirting with some of the young men who were checking them out as they shopped. Zofia's parents kept tight control of her when she was home and it was fun to have a close friend with whom she could hang out with and one that she shared some deep, dark secrets with. It was a fun girls day out.

Over lunch, they both got a text from Dwayne and Calvin wondering if they wanted to hang out again later that night. Sylvia immediately responded to Calvin that she'd love to meet up again while Zofia wasn't so quick to reply.

"What's the matter Zof, don't you want to have a little more fun? Come on, it's Saturday night. We need to have some fun before classes start."

"I don't know Sylvia; I don't want to get a reputation as being, you know, a slut or anything."

Sylvia laughed at her friend and replied, "Those are old fashioned ideas. Women are allowed to enjoy sex too. Come on. You had fun last night and besides, Dwayne has that huge cock."

Zofia's juices began to flow a little while recalling the feeling of Dwayne's big black cock filling her pussy and gave in, "Alright. I guess one more time would be okay."

She then replied to Dwayne's text telling him she'd join him that evening. Zofia was a little nervous at going out with a Black man again but excited at the same time. She let loose of a lot of her inhibitions the night before and had a great fucking time or, better yet, a great time fucking.

Sylvia helped Zofia get ready for their date with the guys. She helped her apply makeup that Zofia never really wore very often and did up her hair in a ponytail. Zofia put on her new push up bra that enhanced her cleavage and a v-neck button down sweater. Zofia was showing off more cleavage than she ever had before and wasn't entirely comfortable but decided to trust Sylvia's judgement. Her outfit was topped off with a shorter than usual mini jean skirt and 4 inch heels. Sylvia dressed in her own low cut top, mini skirt and heels.

They looked at themselves in the mirror and Zofia asked, "Do you think we look too sexy?"

Sylvia shook her head and replied, "There's no such thing as too sexy. Let's go."

They headed downstairs to meet the guys and went to a local chain restaurant for a casual dinner. Over their dinner double date, Dwayne placed his hand on Zofia's knee; seeing no resistance, his hand gradually went higher and higher up her leg to her thigh. She wanted to stop him but she was also getting excited by letting him do this in a public place. She felt so naughty as her legs instinctively parted to give him further access to her upper thighs. She let out a quiet squeal when he brushed his finger across the front of her panties which were already starting to get damp. Zofia tried to maintain her composure but it was getting increasingly more difficult the more Dwayne massaged her pussy through the satin material of underwear. When the waiter came over he noticed that Dwayne was playing with his date's pussy and tried his best to hide his knowing grin.

By the time they finished dinner, Zofia was more than ready to go back to the apartment for some more fun. Dwayne and Zofia began to makeout in the backseat and he had his finger deep inside her pussy by the time they arrived at their place. Dwayne was a wide receiver with big hands and long fingers and he knew how to massage a girl's pussy with them. Once inside, the drinks began flowing and the joints began to get passed around. It wasn't long before clothes began to come off and soft moans began to fill the room. Calvin had stripped Sylvia of her clothes and was busy expertly licking her pussy until she had multiple violent orgasms. Zofia was jealous because Calvin was better at oral sex than Dwayne who was lapping at her cunt until she had orgasmed.

Zofia found herself on her knees sucking Dwayne's massive cock. She was no longer threatened by its size but saw it more as a challenge to stuff as much of it into her throat as she could without gagging. While she was getting better, taking almost half of it, she still gagged when she took it further. Dwayne was still impressed as most girls couldn't even get that far. As her head bobbed, she could see out of the corner of her eye that Sylvia had now straddled Calvin and was riding his cock as her tits bounced in his face.

Dwayne stopped Zofia's blow job and told her, "I need some of that young white pussy baby," before he laid her back on the sofa with her legs spread wide and slowly slid his big dick into her.

Her eyes rolled back into her head as Dwayne slowly fucked her to start. She loved the feeling the fullness in her pussy; it wasn't like the others she had sex with. She didn't know if anyone could satisfy her again unless they were as big as Dwayne. She was becoming addicted to his big black dick. She began to moan louder as he picked up the pace, pounding her pussy harder and faster. Her tits were flopping in rhythm to his thrusts. He was fondling her breasts at the same time and would even lean in to suck her nipples as he pounded her pussy with his massive manhood. The faster he fucked her, the louder her moans became until she came again.

After Zofia recovered, Dwayne had her get on top so she could ride him. He sucked and played with her tits which were right in front of his face. Zofia loved bouncing on his big black cock. It felt so good as the dark meat filled her pussy. When she began to tire, Dwayne had her bend over so he could fuck her from behind. Calvin had Sylvia in this position too and Zofia wondered if they would switch partners like they did last time.

Just as she thought, after fucking the girls from behind side by side, Calvin asked, "Wanna switch bro?"

Without saying a word, Dwayne withdrew from Zofia and was quickly replaced by Calvin. His dick was big, but not as big as Dwayne's but she still liked the feeling of a different dick in her pussy. Calvin fucked her harder than Dwayne and was tugging on her ponytail while slapping her ass. She discovered she liked the rough treatment while a dick plowed her pussy. It made her feel so slutty and submissive, especially getting fucked by a black man and enjoying every second of it. He started to pick up his pace even more and Zofia was lost in the rapture of pleasing him while feeling immense gratification herself.

Just before she was about to warn him not to cum in her pussy seeing she wasn't on any birth control, Calvin grabbed hold of her hips, lunged deep into her, grunted loudly and announced, "Oh, baby your pussy feels so good. I'm cumming."

It was too late to stop him as she felt his cock pulsating and with each twitch, he shot more cum into her. They both were breathing heavy trying to catch their breath when Zofia began to worry about getting pregnant. She was still bent over, resting when she felt Dwayne's dick being thrust into her. He was fucking her hard too and she asked him not to cum in her pussy but he didn't listen. She felt his black dick begin to shoot cum into her also, adding his load to that of his teammate. Zofia's unprotected cunt was now filled with the sperm of two virile black men.

When Dwayne withdrew, Zofia immediately went to the bathroom in an attempt to squeeze as much cum out of her as she could. She was deeply worried she would get pregnant. How would she explain that to her parents who taught her she needed to remain pure until her wedding night? To make matters worse, she would have to explain that the father could be either of two black men. She began to have a slight panic attack but quickly regained control of herself, not wanting to spoil the party, before returning to the living room to join the others. She pulled Sylvia aside to inform her of her fears, her friend told her not to be concerned, that she shouldn't worry about it.

When Zofia pressed Sylvia about what she should do, her friend told her, "First, the chances of you being pregnant are slim and there are pills that would take care of it. Just relax, let's have a good time. Trust me."

That calmed Zofia down somewhat and with more alcohol and joints being passed around, it helped her put her fears aside for the moment. The girls fucked and sucked Calvin and Dwayne into the wee hours of the morning then went back to their dorm..

When they woke up, Zofia and Sylvia had a long conversation on how Dwayne and Calvin were good in bed and could screw all night. Zofia then got scared when she remembered she had taken multiple loads of cum in her pussy and started getting nervous about possibly being pregnant. They talked more over a late breakfast about possible options. Zofia was due to get her period at any time so Sylvia told her there was no reason to panic, she was late in her cycle and couldn't get pregnant anyway.

They spent Sunday buying the rest of their books and getting ready for classes to begin. They socialized with some of the other people on their floor. In other words, it was a normal day before classes began.

When classes started on Monday, it was easier for Zofia to put some of her deviant thoughts behind her. She was getting used to the college educational culture, buying books, reading and preparing for classes. She also got her period which gave her one less thing to worry about. She even met a Polish exchange student, Piotr but everyone called him Pete and he developed a liking for his Polish classmate, Zofia. She liked him too; he was handsome and polite, a nice Polish boy like her parents hoped she would meet some day. He was a little shy, spoke broken English and was ecstatic when he was able to converse with Zofia in his native language seeing she spoke Polish at home with her parents when she was younger.

It was a long stressful week at school for Zofia between being away from home for the first time, dealing with her new found independence and missing her family regardless of how strict her parents were. Dwayne was texting her all week wanting to hook up again but she told him she was too busy which was true but as Friday rolled around she felt she needed a little relief. Even though she liked Pete, he was too shy to ask her out which left Zofia disappointed.

Late in the week, Sylvia was asking Zofia if she wanted to double date with Calvin and Dwayne. Even though part of her was hesitant to continue her sexually decadent lifestyle, her pussy needed some attention. Her thought began to drift to recalling how Dwayne's big black cock filled her pussy and how Calvin fucked her harder and was more rough.She marvelled at the size of Dwayne's dick even when he wasn't erect. It wasn't until late Friday afternoon that she agreed to another double date. It was going to have to be an early night anyway seeing the guys had a football game on Saturday.

Sylvia and Zofia both dressed in tight black leggings that showed off every curve of their ample asses. Sylvia wore a simple tank top and Zofia wore an off the shoulder top. They put on their makeup and made their way over to the guys' apartment for some pizza, beer, weed and sex. There was no pretense anymore on what would happen when they got together with Calvin and Dwayne. When the girls arrived the men had their hands all over the girls' bodies, freely fondling their asses and tits. Sylvia and Zofia would playfully slap their hands away, pretending they were upset but everyone knew where this evening was headed as sexual tension gradually filled the air.

Shortly after dinner, the girls found themselves naked, kneeling on the floor giving the guys blowjobs. Zofia had gotten to enjoy having sex in the same room as Sylvia and Calvin. It also made it easier for them to swap partners. Zofia was getting better at taking Dwayne's big black cock down her throat but she still couldn't swallow it all yet but she kept trying. Her enthusiasm and effort made her blow jobs even more pleasurable for Dwayne too. Even though she wasn't as experienced as some girls he'd been with, Zofia was still able to take more of his big dick than most other women. She savored the taste and size of his manhood too. He was so big, she wasn't sure a smaller cock could satisfy her anymore. Her only mission now was to get him good, hard and excited until he used his black cock to fuck her white pussy. Until then she used her pink lips to make him groan in pleasure.

They all decided to retreat to Dwayne's room so they had more room than being on the sofa. Before they got onto the bed, Sylvia pulled Zofia aside with an idea she had. The guys could tell she was reluctant to do whatever Sylvia was suggesting.

Sylvia knew she could talk Zofia into most anything now and pulled her arm and said, "Come on. It will be fun."

Dwayne and Calvin didn't know what was going on but watched as the girls climbed onto the bed. Sylvia, laid down as she instructed Zofia to straddle her head. The guys' eyes widened when they realized what they were about to witness. Sylvia quickly began to lap at Zofia's pussy, stopping only to encourage her to do the same. The girls were now in a full fledged sixty-nine, giving the men a show they'd never forget.

Calvin turned to his friend and said, "Damn, these girls are freaks."

He then poked Dwayne with "watch this" kind of look and climbed onto the bed behind Zofia. He then slid his black cock into her while Sylvia continued to lick her clit. Zofia stopped licking Sylvia's cunt at times because she was moaning so loudly, feeling the double pleasure of having a big black cock penetrate her pussy while her friend titillated her clit. Dwayne wanted his turn also and they shared Zofia while Sylvia continued to work on her clit. She tried to lick Sylvia's pussy but the intense pleasure she was receiving was too much of a distraction. After she came to two violent orgasms, Sylvia asked her to switch places.

Sylvia straddled Zofia's head as Dwayne started to fuck her hard. Zofia got a close up view of him pounding her friend's cunt while she began to lick her clit. She felt an obligation to help her friend experience the same intense orgasms she had. Sylvia started to cum and that triggered Dwayne's orgam too. Zofia could see his thick shaft pulsating while pumping his sperm into Sylvia as her pussy tightened around his cock. Some of Dwayne's cum leaked out of Sylvia and Zofia quickly licked it up. When he withdrew, he offered his black dick for Zofia to lick clean. Before Calvin entered Sylvia, Zofia lapped at her pussy to lick up more sperm.

Calvin was now fucking Sylvia while Zofia licked her clit and it didn't take long for them to come to a mutual orgasm. Zofia licked Calvin clean before Sylvia squeezed the cum from her pussy which Zofia licked up like it was a sweet nectar. Sylvia returned the favor by licking her friend's pussy too.

The girls were so consumed in pleasing each other they didn't notice that Jamal had returned home joined by one of the football team's offensive linemen, James, a huge black man and they were quietly watching the action. Dwayne motioned for them to join in the fun so the two football linemen stripped off their clothes. Before the girls could object, the two men began to fondle them. Sylvia didn't mind at all but Zofia had some second thoughts but never said "no" either James spread Zofia's legs and quickly entered her while Jamal did the same to Sylvia.

Jame's big black, muscular body hovered over her while his eight inch dick pounded her pussy. Zofia felt so slutty, letting herself be used by someone she didn't even know and didn't even know his name at the time, but she was beginning to get addicted to big black cock. The feeling of having a full pussy made Zofia's guilt disappear as she got lost in the pure pleasure of getting fucked again. James and Jamal switched partners with Zofia having sex with the fourth black man that night. Her father would disown her if he ever found out but that was part of what made it so pleasurable. Since starting her college life, Zofia was doing something rebellious for the first time in her life and having fun doing it.

Zofia felt totally dominated being alternately fucked by the two huge black men. She knew she was just another piece of ass to them but that somehow also turned her on. It may have been the alcohol or the drugs or her increasing libido but she felt like they were just another couple of dicks to be used to satisfy her sexual desires. She had another orgasm as James dumped his load deep inside her.

The men wanted to continue to party all night but they knew they couldn't because of their game the next day so the party came to an early end. Sylvia and Zofia had big smiles on their faces as they staggered back to their dorm while comparing notes on the guys they just got done fucking and sucking.

After sleeping late the next morning, Zofia woke up with another hangover and feeling sluggish. She also went through another round of feeling guilty for her slutty behavior the night before. She kept thinking about how horrified her parents would be if they found out she let four black men have sex with her in one night. Heck, her parents would have a fit finding out that she had sex with just one Black man. Her racist father would never speak to her again. She promised herself she would try to control herself in the future but there were other voices in her head that recalled how wonderful it felt to have her pussy filled with big black cock and her multiple orgasms. She tried to quiet those voices when they would creep into her mind but they kept coming back.

Jay142
Jay142
3,626 Followers