Zofia Goes to College Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a way to absolve herself of any responsibility for having sex with multiple men on several occasions, she began to blame the bad influence of Sylvia, after all, Zofia never would have done such deviant sexual acts on her own. She decided she would try to hang out with other people besides her roommate. She made excuses not to accompany Sylvia when she went out to get something to eat and do some shopping later that day.

While having a late breakfast by herself at an on-campus coffee shop, Zofia was excited to receive a text from Piotr wondering if she wanted to go to dinner and a movie later that night. She quickly accepted his offer. It was an opportunity to go on a real date with someone she could tell her parents about; someone that would make them proud of her.

When Sylvia found out Zofia had a date, she was a little annoyed. She planned on going back to Dwayne and Calvin's apartment and was disappointed her roommate wouldn't be joining her. Zofia dressed modestly for her date, wearing a black casual sundress and sandals and a touch of makeup.

Over dinner, Zofia found the conversation with Piotr kind of dull. She tried to pay attention to him but her mind was drifting off, wondering what Sylvia might be doing with Calvin and Dwayne and possibly others. Pete was a nice boy and she really wanted to like him. He held her hand on the way to the movie and she could tell that he really liked her a lot, more than she liked him.

After the movie, they were trying to decide what to do next and Zofia was a little taken back when Piotr suggested, "We could go back to my dorm room. My roommate went home for the weekend."

She wasn't that attracted to him but she figured she might feel differently after they had sex so she replied, "Uh, sure, we could go to your room."

Piotr got a big smile on his face and quickly drove back to his dorm. He held her hand tightly as they walked up to the building and down the hall to his room, running into several people along the way. He was proud that he had a beautiful girl with him and knew people would figure out what they were about to do. Zofia was like a trophy for him.

He didn't waste any time kissing Zofia almost as soon as the door was closed, taking her by surprise. He was an awkward kisser but she wanted to see what the rest of the night would be like. She returned his kisses while his hands grabbed her ass and pulled her closer. He was clutching her ass, not caressing or fondling her which told her he wasn't an experienced lover, not like Dwayne and his friends. He awkwardly fondled her breasts through her dress before she lifted her arms to let him slip it over her head. She thought he was going to cum in his pants when he saw her in her bra and panties. He began to breathe faster and looked like he'd never seen a woman in her underwear before. He wasn't a virgin but also wasn't that experienced either and had never been with a girl as beautiful as Zofia but she would become the first American to have sex with him.

He quickly stripped while she removed her bra and panties, getting naked before he did. She watched as he pulled off his t-shirt and tighty whities. He was thin and pure white, almost ghostly looking with no muscle definition or tone at all; nothing like the black athletes she was used to seeing naked. His penis was small, maybe 5 inches and he was completely hard too. After seeing him naked, Zofia no longer wanted to have sex with him but she figured it was too late to turn back now and hoped he might surprise her in bed.

They began to kiss again while Piotr fondled her naked body. He sucked on her tits for a quick moment before leading her over to the bed. He fingered her pussy for about 30 seconds and climbed between her legs. Zofia felt his tiny dick enter her pussy but it didn't feel anywhere near as good as the big black cock she was used to. He pumped his little dick into her and came after only a couple of minutes leaving Zofia completely unsatisfied. Piotr rolled over onto the bed and quickly fell asleep.

In her mind she was thinking, "Is that it?"

She waited a minute to see if he would wake up, then got dressed and left his room. On the lonely walk back to her dorm, she couldn't help but think she wasted an evening. In her mind, she was wondering what Sylvia was doing and her pussy got wet thinking of all the black cock she must be fucking and sucking. She thought about joining her but decided she would resist the temptation and just go back to her room.

When Zofia got back to her dorm, her pussy still needed some attention so she stripped naked and began to play with herself. Her thoughts drifted to the previous men she had fucked and sucked; how she missed being with multiple guys, how she loved big black cock and how much her pussy needed it. A little dick would never be able to satisfy her. She played with her clit while fingering her pussy, dreaming of getting her fill of black cock again. She brought herself to an intense orgasm reliving in her mind how she got fucked last night while Sylvia ate her pussy.

After bringing herself off, Zofia drifted off to sleep. She heard Sylvia come in early in the morning but she quickly fell back to sleep. The next morning, Zofia got up earlier than Sylvia and went out on her own to get some breakfast and do some studying in the library. She didn't catch up with Sylvia until later in the afternoon and exchanged all the details of their previous night's adventures.

Zofia told her about her disappointing date with Piotr, what a little dick he had and how he came so quickly. Sylvia didn't have the same problem. When she got to Calvin and Dwayne's apartment there were three other guys there with them, Jamal, James and Derrick. They had expected Zofia would be there and invited the others to share in the good white pussy they had discovered. Sylvia was somewhat nervous, knowing she was expected to service all of them but thought she was up to the challenge.

She told her roommate they played strip poker while they ate takeout food, drank and passed around some joints. She knew they were cheating but didn't mind slowly stripping off her clothes which only served to tease them, add to the sexual tension and anticipation for everyone. When she lost all of her clothes she agreed to blow the winner of the next hand, with everyone assuming she would lose. Derrick won and she began to suck his dick in front of the others. He had a massive dick himself, which she said rivaled Dwayne's and may have even been a little bigger. Zofia found it hard to believe someone had a bigger dick than Dwayne.

Jamal came up behind her while she was giving sucking Derrick's dick and started to fuck her from behind. That combination went on for a while but Calvin and Dwayne suggested moving her to the bedroom so Jamal picked her up like a doll and carried her onto his bed. Two guys then started taking turns with her pussy and mouth while the others were sucking on her tits or touching the rest of her bare skin. She loved being the center of attention of five black men.

The highlight of her evening is when Jamal was fucking her ass, while she was riding Dwayne and taking turns blowing three other black dicks in her face. She was able to get Calvin and James up her ass during the evening but Dwayne and Derrick were too big. By the time the night was over, she had fucked, sucked and got sodomized multiple times and was covered in cum. Zofia felt like she missed out on a great time.

Sylvia told her friend, "Just talking about all those big black cocks, has got my pussy all wet."

Zofia replied, "Hearing about it is making me all wet too."

Without saying a word, Sylvia looked at her roommate deep in her blue eyes and began stripping. At first Zofia didn't know what she was doing but it was almost like she could read Sylvia's mind so she began to strip too. When they were both naked they instinctively began to kiss and fondle each other, taking turns sucking on each other's tits. They maneuvered into sixty-nine with Sylvia straddling Zofia's head while leaning over within tongues reach of her pussy. Zofia could feel her roommate's hot breath on her cunt. Zofia didn't waste any time fingering and licking her roommates hot, wet pussy. Sylvia played with Zofia's pussy, fingering her and rubbing her clit before using her tongue to begin licking it. The girls went to town on each other, knowing just how the other liked to be licked and sucked.

After licking each other to a couple of intense orgasms, Sylvia told Zofia, "Next week is Homecoming weekend. There's going to be a party on Saturday after the game and the guys want us to make sure we are there. You have to be there Zof."

"After what you just told me, I wouldn't miss it. I can't believe someone has a bigger dick than Dwayne."

"Oh, you'll believe it when you see it or should I say when you feel it inside of you?"

During the course of the week, Sylvia was getting more details on the party after the game. They were playing their conference rivals and they expected the game to be over late that afternoon with the party getting started at about 6 o'clock. They wanted the girls to dress in bikinis and help serve drinks and shots. Zofia didn't have a bikini and Sylvia wanted a new one for this special occasion so they went shopping during the week.

They went to a swimsuit specialty store in the mall and began looking through the racks. Sylvia was shaking her head at some of the bikinis Zofia wanted to try on. They were much too conservative and Sylvia picked out a couple for her. Both girls went into the same changing room and stripped naked. There were mirrors on all sides so no matter which way they faced, they saw a different angle of their nude bodies.

The first one Sylvia picked out for Zofia could be described as two dots and a dash. It only covered the nipples on her ample tits and hid nothing more than her pussy lips in front with a thin string between her cheeks in back. She quickly rejected that one over Sylvia's objections. The next one was more modest, covering more of her private parts than the first but still showed plenty of cleavage and her ass cheeks. The last one didn't fit her right so Sylvia convinced her to buy the second one. Zofia wasn't real comfortable revealing that much skin but Sylvia had a lot of influence over her and she wouldn't be having as much sexual fun if she hadn't followed her guidance. Sylvia chose a slightly more revealing bikini for herself.

Over the next couple of days, Sylvia tried to prepare Zofia for what could possibly happen at the party. She said the guys would be gawking at them and the more everyone drank, the more they would try to grab and fondle them. She taught her friend how to give a shot from between her breasts, how to do body shots and how to give her ass more wiggle when walking in heels. Zofia was getting a little nervous but it was an exciting type of nervousness. She had been with multiple partners before but she had never been this obvious in offering her body to others. She never even wore a bikini before either. Her old fashioned parents wouldn't allow her to.

On Friday night, Calvin and Dwayne invited the girls over but let them know it would be an even earlier evening than last week seeing this was a big game for them. It would only be them and no one else. After dinner, things heated up as usual and the girls fucked and sucked the guys as they switched partners. When Dwayne was stuffing his dick into Zofia, she found it difficult to believe anyone had a bigger cock than his and was anxious to find out at the party. While she was blowing him, she was getting closer to taking him entirely into her throat. She was determined to keep working on her cocksucking skills until she accomplished her goal.

As promised, it was an early night and the girls went back to their dorm to make sure they got a good night sleep also, knowing that Saturday was going to be a long day and even longer night.

The campus was a buzz of activity on Saturday. Fans were tailgating early, alumni were in town and there were parties everywhere. The girls had good seats to the game thanks to their football friends. Zofia didn't know much about football but there was an excitement in the air and the fans were boisterous all game. The game was tied at half-time and there was electricity in the air. The home team was down by four points as the game was winding down but they had the ball and were driving down the field. The entire crowd was on their feet as the clock wound down.

There was time for one more play with the home team within 30 yards of the end zone. The quarterback dodged several rushers and unleashed a pass towards the end zone as time ran out. There was a crowd of players that converged as the ball came down. It bounced off several hands before Dwayne came down with the ball. The referee signaled a touchdown and the crowd erupted in a roar. Everyone was cheering, jumping up and down and hugging each other.

Sylvia told Zofia, "This is going to be one hell of a party tonight. I hope you're ready."

"I guess we have to be don't we?"

With the big win, the girls wanted to make this an especially memorable party as a reward for the team. The anticipation of an exciting night was already making their pussies damp. It took them a while to fight through the partying crowds to make their way back to their dorm to get ready for their big night ahead.

They each took long, hot showers and put their hair up with Sylvia's in a ponytail and Zofia in pigtails. They both applied more makeup than usual and made sure to use plenty of body spray. They put on their bikinis and checked themselves out in the mirror. Zofia couldn't believe she was going to do this. She had sex with multiple partners but she was now going to put herself on display at a party. She wasn't used to or comfortable with being the center of attention but she would be scantily clad for everyone to gawk at her and probably more. They put on short skirts and tank tops, 4 inch stiletto heels and got ready to leave. Sylvia was sure to pack some lubrication in case the evening lasted longer than she thought.

They gave each other one last look over, took a deep breath and closed the door behind them. They knew they looked good as they walked over to the apartment, enjoying the stares, comments and whistles.

"This is going to be a night to remember," Sylvia noted.

Zofia gave a nervous laugh and replied, "I hope I remember it," knowing they were probably going to get pretty drunk and high.

Sylvia laughed out loud and responded, "I guess you have a point there."

When the girls got to the apartment, there were people everywhere, a lot more than they thought. There were single guys and couples milling about inside and out. Even Sylvia got a little nervous but she didn't want to let Zofia know because she would get extremely nervous if she knew her more experienced friend was shaken. Someone handed them a drink as they made their way through the crowd to try and find one of the guys. They came upon Calvin and he greeted them with a big hug and the girls congratulated him on his big win. He grabbed Dwayne and escorted the girls off to a bedroom for them to change.

Calvin brought them a couple of beers and some shots along with a joint to smoke. Dwayne went off to talk to some of the guests; they all wanted to talk to the star of the game. Calvin informed the girls not to be too scared of the crowd; it would thin out as people were making the round of several off campus parties. Their job was to serve drinks and shots and look sexy.

After a beer, a couple of shots and smoking a joint, Sylvia and Zofia were ready to get started. Calvin watched as they stripped off their clothes,hung them up and put on their bikinis. He told them they looked fantastic and people would love them. He gave them both a kiss and hug while squeezing their asses and left to join the party.

Zofia gathered up all her courage and followed Sylvia out the door to start their waitress duties while wearing their tiny bikinis. Zofia's breasts were hanging out of her top no matter how many times she tried to adjust it. Her ass cheeks were almost fully exposed in back and her high heels gave her that extra wiggle in her walk as she made her way through the crowd serving drinks and shots. She was subjected to lude comments from the men in the crowd and dirty looks from the females. She tried to stay within eyesight of Sylvia, she was sort of a security blanket for Zofia but she eventually lost contact with her.

The more she wandered through the crowd, the more confident Zofia got and the sexier she felt. She started to let guys take shots from between her breasts and they, of course, would cop a feel in the process. The same thing happened as she walked through crowds, she would feel hands on her ass. At first, they were casual touches but when she didn't object, the more bold the groping became. She would pass Sylvia every once in a while and they'd give each other a knowing wink. They knew the men thought they were hot and they were reveling in the attention they were receiving. The more attention and groping they were subjected to the wetter their pussies were getting. They were also drinking their fair share of shots and taking bong hits during the party.

The crowd did thin out as the evening wore on and most of the crowd was now made up of black football players. Sylvia and Zofia were the only white people left. The men realized the girls weren't offended by their comments or their not so subtle groping of them. Everyone was drunk and high and at one point someone tugged at the strings of Zofia's top loosening it. Then someone tugged at it further and pulled it off of her, exposing her 36c breasts to the crowd. At first she was embarrassed but when a loud cheer went out she felt emboldened and shook her tits as the cheers got louder. Once Zofia was freed from her top, someone did the same to Sylvia. The girls now paraded around topless in front of 15-20 black men.

Guys lined up as Zofia started giving shots from between her bare breasts. The guys would hold onto her tits and push them together while she placed the shot glass into her cleavage. They were also taking the liberty to lick and suck her nipples too. It wasn't long before she found herself laying on the kitchen counter letting guys drink body shots from her navel. She was surrounded by black men taking turns pouring liquor on her and licking it off her naked stomach. Things were quickly getting out of control then someone untied the strings to her bottom and took them off her to expose her hairless pussy and bare ass as the crowd roared.

Zofia looked down at her naked body, feeling very vulnerable when someone made her raise her knees to further expose her pussy, poured some liquor onto her and licked it off. Several men followed his lead and did the same with each guy taking turns lapping up booze from her cunt. She was so hot by then, she felt powerless to stop him even if she wanted to. She remembers having an orgasm at one point. The rest became a blur as things quickly spun out of control. She remembers someone pouring liquor onto her nipples only to have it being licked and sucked off while another black man ate her pussy to two orgasms. She could hear Sylvia moaning in the background so she assumed she was having a similar experience.

Zofia heard a deep voice say, "Let's get her into the party room."

Before she knew it, a huge black man had picked her up with his muscle bound arms and carried her into a room with a king size air mattress on the floor, gently placing her down on the makeshift bed. She remembers being surrounded by several black men, with them stripping off their clothes and others whipping out their cocks. Part of her wanted to get up and run out of the room but the devilish side of her looked at the size and number of cocks already hard and was curious to feel them inside of her. She needed a good fucking as much as they did. The devilish side won out.