Zofia Goes to College Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She instinctively spread her legs as the first man climbed up onto the bed, got between her legs and began to fuck her. His dick must have been at least 7 or 8 inches and he started to pound away at her willing pussy. The crowd watching noticed how much she was enjoying getting fucked in front of them and two more black men got on each side of her head and offered their cocks to her. Zofia reached out to stroke them as she alternately sucked on each one. They were smaller dicks, maybe 7 inches and she had no trouble taking them into her throat as they each roughly fucked her mouth. She felt proud when they raved about her cocksucking abilities.

"Damn, this white bitch sucks a mean dick."

"Her pussy is hot too."

She heard comments coming from those watching calling her a "white ho" and a "hot ass white girl." Zofia didn't mind hearing their comments, she was too busy enjoying the black cocks.

The guy fucking her pulled out and came on her stomach and was quickly replaced by one of the cocks she was sucking. That left a spot open for another cock in her face, a big black cock of more than 8 inches. At that point, she seemed insatiable, she couldn't get enough black dick. Zofia didn't realize that pictures and video were being taken as black athlete after black athlete took their turn with her white body. If she saw a dick in her face, she sucked it. Her legs were spread wide for any black cock that wanted to use her pussy. Some guys came on her body, some came on her face, others came in her pussy or her mouth. It didn't matter to her, everyone wanted a piece of the action. She had now made the transition from innocent Polish girl to a full fledged whore who craved big black cock.

She got to fuck Derrick too, the guy whose dick rivaled Dwayne's. She thought their dicks were very similar in size and width. She couldn't believe that another guy had a dick just as big as Dwayne's but she loved getting fucked by him just as much as she did getting it from Dwayne. She orgasmed as multiple people watched her getting it put to her hard by Derrick. She still preferred Dwayne for some reason, maybe it was because she was getting used to the way he fucked her.

During the rest of the night, Zofia had serviced more guys than she could even count. At one point, she remembered Jamal climbing onto the bed and turning her over onto her hands and knees. She turned her ass upwards to give him better access to her cunt. He slipped in easily and began to fuck her on all fours as Dwayne and Calvin placed their dicks up to her lips. Jamal grabbed her by her pigtails, tugging at them, while he fucked her hard. She moaned around the two big black cocks as she alternately sucked on them. Jamal would slap her ass at times, hard enough for the sound to echo in the bedroom. Zofia liked the rough fucking she was receiving and wanted more. Jamal then asked someone to get the lube out of a nightstand near the bed.

One of the guys watching stated, "Oh shit, I think he's going to butt fuck that white bitch."

Jamal squirted some of the lube onto Zofia's asshole which made her a little apprehensive to what was about to happen next but she was feeling too horny to object. She figured she had gone this far that night, she might as well really let loose and let him proceed. He inserted one of his big, fat fingers into her ass while he continued to thrust himself into her pussy. Seeing no objection, he inserted a second finger into her butt.

He withdrew from her pussy and greased himself up. Calvin laid on the bed and instructed Zofia to straddle him and she obeyed. She began to ride his familiar dick while Dwayne now had sole access to her mouth. When Jamal was ready, the Zofia stopped fucking Calvin to allow Jamal to take aim at her ass. She was naturally apprehensive but was too horny to object. She couldn't get enough black cock that night and she was curious to try anal sex after watching Sylvia do it.

As Jamal aimed his 6 inch black cock against her asshole, Zofia became nervous as she realized she was about to lose her anal virginity. Sylvia seemed to enjoy it and now she was about to find out what it was like to be sodomized.

Zofia felt the dick pressing against her butt and tensed up out of fear but Jamal pressed forward anyway. He pushed hard and the head of his dick forced its way into her ass. She told him it hurt so he paused to allow her to get used to the new feeling in her back hole. He slowly pushed himself further into her ass, again giving her time to adjust to the new feeling of his dick in her butt. He thrust more of himself into her, then more until he had his entire dick in Zofia's ass. She felt a sense of pride that she had now lost her anal virginity as Jamal started to slowly fuck her ass.

She got a rhythm being double penetrated by Calvin and Jamal as she found the feeling of getting fucked by two black dicks intensely pleasurable. She was now able to start sucking Dwayne's cock. Jamal had now picked up his pace, thrusting faster into her ass while she was riding Calvin faster too. Jamal had a tight hold on her pigtails with one hand and was slapping her cheeks with the other. Dwayne had one hand on the back of her head while he was face fucking her, shoving his big black dick down her throat. For the first time, Zofia was able to take his entire dick into her throat without gagging. He was equally excited as she was the only girl to be able to accomplish this feat.

Guys were giving a play-by-play of her sexual activities. "Hot damn, she's taking on all three of them. Give it to her bro."

"She's got that whole dick down her throat."

"This is one freaky chick."

"A lot of white chicks love black dick."

"Bust that ass Jamal. Give it to her good."

Now that the deed was done, Zofia began to enjoy having her ass, pussy and mouth being filled with a black cock. She was getting hotter knowing that so many guys were watching, craving her body and she was more than happy to satisfy them.

Jamal began to fuck her ass harder and faster, then lunged deep into her and unleashed a flood of cum into her bowels. He gave her a few more short, deep lunges before he slapped her hard on the ass and withdrew. The guys switched positions with Calvin now lubed up and taking aim at her ass while she straddled Dwayne. Zofia didn't know if she could take Calvin's bigger dick in her ass but it didn't matter now as she felt him pressing against her asshole. Jamal had helped to loosen her up and his sperm helped to lubricate her further which made it easier for Calvin's larger dick to penetrate her ass.

While Zofia was being double teamed, other guys were bringing her shots and joints to smoke which helped keep her drunk, high and horny. Another strange cock found its way between her lips. She was really getting used to Dwayne's larger than average sized dick and found it to be the most pleasurable in her pussy. While she enjoyed the feeling of smaller ones, his was so big, the others couldn't match the intense feeling she received when getting fucked by Dwayne. He was sucking on her tits as they flopped in his face.

Calvin was holding onto her hips fucking her ass hard. He was loving the tightness of her white ass and began to feel his orgasm approaching. He tried to hold out longer but his balls needed relief. He thrust himself deep inside of Zofia's ass and shot his load in her ass.

He gave her ass a hard slap as he withdrew and said, "Thanks baby, you've got a nice tight ass."

Zofia was now riding Dwayne and he inquired, "Do you think you can take my dick in your butt?"

"I'm not sure Dwayne."

"Do you want to give it a shot?"

Zofia figured she had done everything else that night so she replied, "You can try but you have to promise you'll stop if it hurts too much."

"Yeah baby, you just tell me if you want me to stop."

Zofia had already taken two dicks up her ass, one bigger than the next and it didn't hurt too much, as a matter of fact, she was enjoying it but she was still leery of taking Dwayne's 9 inches up there. She loved his big black dick though and didn't want to disappoint him. He told her he'd go slow, he didn't want to ruin this chance as most girls wouldn't even consider letting him try to fuck their butts. No girl had ever been successful taking him up their ass either. He didn't know when he'd get this chance again.

One person watching commented, "Damn, he's going to split her in half with that monster."

There were people making side bets on whether she could do it or not. Zofia took a couple of more shots and hits from a bong and said she was ready. Dwayne had put on plenty of lube and got behind Zofia's upturned ass. She braced herself for the assault on her butt as she felt the big black cock pressing against her asshole. She tried to relax her sphincter muscle, knowing this made it easier to take the other two cocks in her ass. She swallowed hard as she felt the mushroomed head of his dick beginning to enter her.

Dwayne was trying to go very slow; he didn't want to ruin his chance at getting his first shot at anal sex either. He felt some resistance as his dick pressed against Zofia's anus so he pushed a little harder and the head quickly disappeared into her ass.

Zofia grimaced as she screamed, "Oh my God. Oh, that hurts."

"Do you want me to stop babe?"

"No, give me a second. Oh shit. It hurts but it's getting better."

After taking time to get used to his monster cock in her ass Zofia told him, "It's okay, but go slow."

Dwayne pressed a little further, pushing another inch into her and stopped. Zofia's breathing was short and quick and she had a distressed look on her face as he pushed another inch into her ass.

"Okay. Stop."

He paused his anal penetration of Zofia until she relaxed gave his the okay to proceed. He now had about a third of his dick in her ass, further than he had ever gotten with any other girl, Most wouldn't even consider anal with him. He could tell she was in some pain and discomfort but wasn't going to pull out unless she told him to. People watching marveled in the fact that she had taken that much of Dwayne's big black cock in her ass.

When Zofia signaled that he could continue, Dwayne pushed more of himself into her. He started to ever so slowly pump his dick seeing he was more than halfway in at that point. With each gentle thrust, he pushed a little more of himself into her ass. She was still in discomfort but it was no longer painful; it was only an uncomfortable fullness. Dwayne began to pump his dick into Zofia's ass a little faster now and hearing no objections, he kept pushing deeper and deeper into her bowels until he was balls deep in her ass.

Someone in the crowd loudly proclaimed, "Hot damn, she took the whole thing. That girl's a freak."

Zofia was pleased that she was able to get Dwayne's 9 inch dick entirely up her ass. She wished Sylvia was there to see it. He kept pumping faster and faster as Zofia got more comfortable with the huge black dick in her ass. Dwayne was thrilled that he was finally able to experience anal sex. In an odd twist, it was Zofia that took his anal virginity.

Dwayne told her, "Your ass is so fucking tight. I love it."

His eyes would roll into the back of his head in pleasure at times, especially when he went nice and slow and deep. Other times, he would bite his lower lip as he focused on fucking her ass hard and fast. He held her hips tight while he plunged his big black cock in and out of Zofia's tight white ass.

Having fucked Dwayne before, Zofia knew that when he started thrusting at a steady pace matched with rhythmic grunts, that he was about to cum. She felt his big dick pulsate just before he shot wad after wad of cum deep in her ass, much deeper that the previous two dicks she had up her butt. He kept fucking her ass until he was no longer erect and then pulled out. The mixture of Jamal's, Calvin's and Dwayne's cum trickled out of her ass. Zofia was so drunk and high she could barely remember what happened next but she knew she screwed a couple of more guys, blew a couple more and took at least one more dick in her ass.

Zofia woke up the next morning naked and covered in cum on the air mattress where she got gang banged by more than ten black men. Her head was pounding and she felt sick. She staggered into the bathroom and looked at herself in a full length mirror. She looked horrible. Her hair was matted in dried cum, and had more on her face, chest and stomach. She still had cum dripping down her legs from her pussy and ass. Her pussy and ass were sore and irritated, her jaw felt stiff.

She felt better after a long hot shower and when she was drying herself, she noticed a symbol on her right ass cheek that looked like it was drawn on with a permanent marker. She didn't know what it was but she didn't have time to figure it out either, she just wanted to get out of there. She roamed around the apartment looking for her bikini but couldn't find it so she went into Dwayne's room to retrieve her clothes. Thankfully, he was sound asleep and she quietly got dressed and checked the other rooms where she found Sylvia sleeping in Jamal's bed. Not wanting to wake her, she walked back to the dorm by herself.

Even though she acted like a total slut the night before, Zofia didn't feel guilty for what she had done. She enjoyed being the center of attention, enjoyed allowing herself to explore her sexuality and it was the most rebellious thing she could have possibly done. Her parents, especially her father, would have a stroke if he knew that she fucked, sucked and was sodomized by a roomful of Black men.

Zofia went back to sleep in her own bed and when she got up, Sylvia had returned, looking just as worn out and sore as she was. Before they exchanged war stories on the events of the previous night, Zofia asked her roommate about the symbol on her ass.

Sylvia laughed at her while showing her a similar one on her ass, "It's the Queen of Spades symbol."

Zofia looked confused until Sylvia explained, "It means that you love big black cock."

Zofia could only smile because it was true.