Zolo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a few hours before I wake again feeling still very exhausted. I look down to see my watermelon sized breasts laying to my sides looking swelled and feeling sore. The veins pushed so hard against my skin they're clearly visible. My nipples look like the size of wine corks feeling just as hard. Between my breasts I see my belly sticking about two feet in the air. My skin full of stretch marks, and looking very taut. I feel strange indie as well. It's like my vaginal canal is tingling. It feels good, but not the kind of good I can do anything about with a seal over the entire area.

I rub my belly feeling how hard it is. A little bump against my hand lets me know what is obvious. I smile feeling maternal once more. It's a feeling I was beginning to forget. A wonderful feeling of having a life inside you growing, and will one day be with you.

"Zolo I think you found the cure." I say gladly.

I just relax nodding off, and wondering how soon I'll see my little darling. It's not for a couple hours before I wake to a sudden pain in my stomach. I look to see the swirling around in my womb like something is wrong. It looks so cramped inside me, but I can't help give it more. My breasts are even bigger than they were, and hurt so much. I struggle to sit, and as soon as I get up a sharp pain in my crotch lays me right back. I feel something flowing down my birthing canal like a worm wiggling through my tunnel. It hits the plug and retreats back into me. A few seconds later it does it again, but this time it hits the plug from inside me hard. I feel my skin pull all the way around my slit. Again it hits, a bit harder this time, but with the same results. Soon another hit with a lot of force, and I feel the plug tear away from near my butt hole. One final hit before it drops to the floor near my feet.

I open my legs wide feeling and seeing a tentacle protrude from my puss. It snakes out wrapping my right thigh. I feel a pulling inside me as it pulls itself down my canal landing on the chair by my ass. A second tentacle wiggles from me wrapping my right thigh as the first being gathers it's wits. I feel a tentacle slither over my belly finding my left breast and wrapping around the base pulling down as the being pulls itself up over my crotch. The second one plops out as the first crests my large belly falling down until it's at my left nipple. I feel it engulf my nipple followed by a sharp pinch then suckling. The second one finds my right breast while another tentacle works from me. It suckles the same as the first while the third follows the second sharing my right breast covering it completely with their bodies.

"One more. Where are you little one? Come out to mommy." I coo.

It must hear me because a tentacle shoots from my vagina wrapping tightly around my left thigh, and I feel it tense as it pulls itself from my womb quickly. It lands with a resounding plop before it begins the journey to get nourishment. It shares with the first draining my left breast making them feel so much less full. A sudden ache deep in my uterus brings me back from my maternal heaven, and I feel a pressure grow followed by a pinching at my cervix. I have the sudden urge to push, and when I do I feel a pop inside me. Like a flood my womb empties out soaking the chair where I sit. I relax with my arms under my head watching my little one growing in size as the suckle my teats. I feel them moving and tugging my breasts as they begin to fight for the nipples. It doesn't hurt. Quite the opposite as a matter of fact. Almost like a chest massage in a way.

After an hour I see movement to my right. I turn to see Zolo there. His body undulating rapidly I just return to watching my babies.

"You were the cure." I hear after some minutes. "Your womb was the carrier and the vessel. You have saved my species."

"We have. I didn't make these cuties by myself."

"I made them, and you carried them. We made them. You are correct. They must suckle for one of your earth days. After that I will return to my home to care for them as they surely wouldn't be welcome here."

"I have a day then. I just hope I can see them some time."

"We will visit. You are the vessel, and in a few weeks you should be able to carry more."

"A few weeks. I'm thinking a few years maybe, and you didn't answer me either. Will I be able to see them again?"

"I did. I cannot recharge my energies anymore, but you are need for our survival. You will see them again when they mate with you. I will return when the feeding has ceased."

"You mean my own kids will be fucking me?" I ask as Zolo slinks away.

I sigh feeling the suckling like they're starved.

"I guess you're going to really use me later."

12