Zombie Apocalypse On The Shore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gruesome tasks were completed for the day. We all eventually showered and met at the downstairs dining room. Mikey made us dinner and though we gave him many repeated thanks, no one was talkative during the much needed delicious meal.

Afterwards, Jake held court in the living room. "I think we are good with food, weapons, protective gear, and basic supplies. The neighborhood seems clear of the infected and we are safe for tonight. Tomorrow, I recommend we clean up the streets and houses of the infected we terminated. The dead will attract insects and rodents. We have enough of a problem without having to worry about being bitten by a mosquito or rat. We simply don't know enough how the virus spreads and what it kills or what is immune. We also venture further to try to understand more of what is happening and to find survivors."

"At least we have beer!" I cheerfully announced to our small group, hoping to garner some enthusiasm.

"Don't drink too much." Jake said flatly before moving grumpily to his room with a water bottle in his hand.

Andy was as excited as Jake as he gloomily clumped to his room carrying two water bottles.

I looked toward Mikey, expecting the same glum attitude.

"We have beer?" He asked hopefully.

"They're in the fridge!" I excitedly responded, leading the way.

He and I opened a couple beers in the kitchen, chatting all the way, sitting on bar stools and trying to put this pain behind us. He was funny and weird, but what the hell, he was the only person not totally insane or depressed. I am sure I drank more than I needed but I definitely needed the release and the normality. Mikey was as distraught as the rest of us but he had an air about him; he had already proven he would not fail us and he had an attitude like he could live through this insanity.

I continued to regard him; he was slight of build and height. Hell, he was shorter than me and he was very lean. His arms and legs were not as strong as mine, though you could tell he kept in shape. He was here, alive, and very alert. He bested his boyfriend and his would-be love-toy by staying alive. He had spirit and the will to stay that way and had clearly shown he's a strong teammate, I resolved.

"I should get to bed." I slowly spoke after we shared a few beers. "Who knows what tomorrow will bring? We should be aware."

"I am sure you are right. Though, I do enjoy talking with you. Thank you." He sounded almost sad.

"We have tomorrow, my friend." I said, patting his knee and making my way upstairs with a freshly opened beer.

A few minutes later, I was on my bed wearing shorts and a t-shirt and reading Carla's lingerie catalogue. She was a kinky girl and always liked to see what else she could buy to spice things up for us to wear and do. I was scanning through the pictures of scantily clad women and slowly stroking my cock through my shorts while nursing my beer. Almost completely lost in my memories of her, I was brought out of my reverie when I heard a soft knock on my door. I barely had enough time to push the pamphlet onto the end table before Mikey walked in and said hello.

"What's up?" I asked nonchalantly, as he entered. Though he walked in unannounced, I did not make it an issue.

"What are you doing?" He asked nervously, carrying his beer while approaching me and looking around the room. "I saw your light was still on and thought I could say hello."

My eyes happened to catch the strap on under the dresser I thought Carla cleaned and put away. My eyes also happened to notice the white satin gloves and lube on top of the dresser. "Damn!" I thought to myself, "I have to clean this room. I hope he isn't looking too carefully among the clutter of clothes."

Mikey was wearing a very loose fitting t-shirt with matching baggy shorts as he neared my bed.

"I'm okay and was about to go to sleep. What's on your mind?" I asked quietly, moving a bit to allow him to sit.

He accepted the gesture and placed his shapely bottom on my bed—that morning's unexpected but pleasant vision would never leave my mind. Sipping his beer as Mikey looked around the room, he spotted the lingerie booklet on my table.

"Was I interrupting anything?" He asked teasingly, picking up the tabloid and looking toward my crotch.

"No." I nervously responded, absently covering myself. Watching him pick up the lingerie mag, I hope he doesn't see the anal toys Carla circled, indicating either she bought them or they were next on her wish list.

Flicking through it, he stated casually, "I own this; one of my boyfriends wore this; I love this one; I have this one in purple, and oh, very nice!" He said chuckling, while turning the book sideways.

"Enough!" I playfully pulled the book from his hands. "Stop fucking with me." I laughed quietly.

Mikey smiled and laughed with me. "Wait a minute. I'll be right back. I want to show you something I think you will like."

Mikey left excitedly and more than a couple minutes passed. I was beginning to think he would not return. However, he did and looked at me shyly as he made his way back inside my room, closing my door as he entered. He changed his clothes and added yellow sapphire stud earrings, subtle eye make-up, and minimum rouge-enough to add color, enhancing his soft facial features. He was wearing loose fitting cotton, yellow pajama shorts and a loose fitting matching top as he plopped down on the bed. Sitting on the bed, I could smell a hint of lavender.

"Check this out!" he exclaimed in a soft and feminine voice. He wrapped his hands in light green mesh, elbow length, silk gloves.

"I promise this will feel real good." He leaned toward me and brushed his gloved hands across my red and embarrassed cheeks. His scent and sensual touch intensified this moment for me.

I pulled away from him out of instinct—to avoid the touch of a man—but he seemed different and I could only lightly resist.

"Lips are lips, right?" Mikey asked me as his silk covered fingers lightly grazed my lips and held them for a moment. Seeing my excitement rise ever slightly, he teased and slowly slid his lace covered fingers down my arm to my thighs. "But fingers are more sensual." His fingertips teased the front of my shorts, less than an inch from my growing cock. "Don't you agree?"

I did not respond, the world seemed frozen in time. Mikey quickly realized I was his captive. I needed release. Some form of release. The stress of the past couple of days was unimaginable. Wordlessly, I helped him ease my shorts and underwear down my legs, to my ankles, and slowly off the bed. One soft gloved hand fondled my balls while his other hand leisurely stroked my hard cock. Mikey's eyes never left mine as his slow tease continued.

"Don't you agree silk covered hands are very enchanting and pleasurable?" He purred in a soft, feminine voice, stroking my very hard length very slowly up and down, with those long and experienced fingers.

Looking into my eyes, Mikey leaned his lips down just enough to let his tongue quickly swipe up the precum oozing from my piss slit—and to tease the fuck out of me, I thought.. He gauged my reaction, and seeing my broad smile, he continued to stroke me slowly with his palm pressing tightly against my length and those very talented fingers massaging my shaft and teasing my cock head. The pleasure I was receiving from the silk sliding up and down my erect cock was incredible.

"Tonight," He said lustily while keeping eye contact, tightening his grip on my swollen cock, and stroking my shaft desperately. "I will make you cum from my fingers."

"And tomorrow?" I asked excitedly. I was horny and he was making me hotter by the stroke. I admit it. I was ready to cum; I wanted to explode from his hand or preferably in his mouth.

"Fuck it!" Mikey smiled widely at me and swallowed my cock to my balls in one instant. Immediately, I exploded between his soft lips.

"Fuck, yessssssss!" I mouthed while holding his head.

It was a strange but pleasurable experience; I felt as if his throat welcomed my invasion and desired my seed. I pumped my loads into his mouth and he greedily drank as much cum as I could shoot down his throat.

An immeasurable amount of time passed, until I felt myself soften in his mouth. Mikey slowly licked and kissed my cock and softening shaft until I was totally sated.

Mikey stood up and removed his shorts, exposing a very long and thick cock. He stroked his big dick rapidly until he quickly and quietly spewed his extensive load onto my t-shirt, cock, and balls.

"Thank you! Thank you!" He purred while kissing and licking up his load from my cock and balls sweetly and hungrily.

"I really needed that! I needed this." His last comment seemed to be directed at my red mushroom-capped cock head, as he kissed it again and again very sweetly.

My immediate reaction was to pull him gratefully toward me for giving me such complete release and a blowjob for the record books. And I tried to hold him.

However, Mikey quickly gained his composure, he stuttered, "Between you and me only! I'll tell no one. I promise!"

Within a few heartbeats, he hastily scampered to his room while keeping his head down. I was heartbroken to feel so inept and useless. Though, the vision of his cute behind in pink panties was now replaced by the naked and perfectly shaped globes jiggling as he left the room with his shorts in his hand.

The next morning, I am sure Mikey waited until he heard my door close before he went to the bathroom. I think I was hoping to see him to make sure we were still good. Perhaps I wanted to see what panties he was wearing or not wearing. Perhaps I wanted to tell him something; I didn't know. I think I was just sexually confused and heightened at the same time.

The morning roll call began and we all met in the living room. Mikey's eyes averted mine as Jake was giving the orders of the day. However, I thought Mikey looked happier than the prior morning's meeting. He seemed a little more talkative and comfortable with us.

"Today," Jake explained, "we are going to venture into the neighboring blocks and address the dead. I suggest Andy and Mikey check out the surrounding blocks while Steve and I collect, identify, then burn the corpses."

There was a collective sigh as we all dutifully accepted our fate and prepared to venture outside once again. Somberly, Andy and Mikey donned the protective clothing we found and put it over their clothes before they ventured forth with weapons in hand and belts. Jake and I did the same and traveled outside, using a wheel barrel we found from a neighbor, performing the macabre task of hauling the dead to the beach.

Covering our faces and using Vaseline under our noses, we collected the dead and finished off the dilapidated infected, pulling their wallets and gathering whatever we could use to identify the fallen. We brought them to the beach and with wooden fences, chairs and tables, created pyres to burn them. We continued this activity until the sun began to set. The infected that approached us were quickly dispatched. We wrote down the addresses in our memo pads from where we retrieved the dead bodies catalogued, and added them to the growing pile of bodies. Throughout the day, we neither saw nor heard any non-infected.

Mikey showered first and had dinner ready for us after the rest of us showered. We ate in near silence, though we all complimented him repeatedly for the great meal he prepared. While eating, I noticed Andy was in a much better mood and Mikey was even more at ease with all of us. Mikey even managed to give me a wink as we were unwinding while having a couple of drinks after dinner to help ease the extreme anxiety we were all feeling. I was enjoying watching Mikey move and the sway of his hips and, at some level, it was beginning to worry me that I was becoming very attracted to a male. Though, he seemed to be so much more than any guy I'd ever met.

There was still no word from the outside by either cell phone or television but we made a great deal of progress. We were all feeling better for having accomplished as much as we had while still managing to stay alive. Andy and Mike's outdoor adventures did yield really good weapons; including a bow and arrows, hunting knives, and a shotgun. They secured boots, baseball and football helmets, and bodysuits intended for spray painting. They also secured more first aid kits, bleach, and covered more surface area; learning more and more each day.

Andy and Mikey excitedly told us about a few people that are still alive but they were not open to having company. Five houses had living people inside! Those survivors ranged in age from mid twenties to early fifties and explained they were not ready to join us. They told Andy they had enough supplies to survive in the short term but were open to joining us if we could find more people and retrieve better weapons.

The four of us continued to exchange the notes we wrote in our memo pads. We shared the addresses of houses with locked doors, addresses and streets containing corpses, and addresses with SUVs in the driveways.

We all had a couple beers at the bar counter in the kitchen, celebrating and talking excitedly about tomorrow for a while before Jake signaled it was time for bed. He went to his room and Andy went to his. Though, he did look at Mikey for a moment before retiring for the night. I caught the brief flash of hope in his eyes but I said nothing. I grabbed two beers from the fridge and handed Mikey one, noticing his was empty, before I walked upstairs.

I was sitting on my bed with the standard shorts and t-shirt and still restless from the day's activities when I heard a knock on my door.

"Hey, Mikey. Come on in." I said to the door pleasantly and quietly. I cleaned up the room and stuffed the clothes and other items in drawers after my shower earlier, so the room was relatively presentable.

Mikey entered, this time he wore aquamarine stud earrings, added eyeliner, and lightly applied rouge, and some light red lipstick; just enough to highlight his soft lips. He looked at me shyly as he made his way inside my room and closed my door. He also changed his clothes and was now wearing loose fitting, cotton bright green loose pajama top and matching shorts as he plopped down on the bed.

"I was afraid I upset you last night." He said, softening his voice as he did last night.

He averted his eyes and I had the chance to look at Mikey more closely without worrying him. My impressions of him were that he is sexy and pretty. Wonderment was my next thought; since there seemed to be more mysteries to be discovered about this unique person. Not to mention her—I mean his—smell of lavender, which somehow heightened my emotions toward him, whatever those emotions might be.

"You didn't give me a chance to respond." I answered, taking his hand in mine. "Though, if I had a chance, I would have told you that was the best blow job I ever had."

Mikey cheered up a bit and squeezed my hand tightly before I continued.

"Admittedly, after you left, I brought your essence to my nose and smelled it. Though I did not taste your cum, I was very tempted." I shyly admitted.

"You're sweet. Thank you." He leaned in for a kiss but waited for me to respond.

I pressed my closed lips to his and he pulled back slowly.

"Thanks. That was nice." Mikey responded, squeezing my hand tightly.

It seemed to me as if he feared anything as he quietly rose from the bed and turned to leave.

"Do you want to finish your beer with me? I would like your company." I asked quietly, lightly touching his arm and encouraging him to stay.

"Okaaayyy." He said quietly, turning back to me and sitting back down on the bed, albeit cautiously and carefully.

I leaned my body casually against the headrest, taking a sip of beer and trying to make casual conversation and ease his anxiety. "Andy seemed to be in a better mood today."

"I didn't notice." Mikey responded, fidgeting with his brown hair, which was still in a ponytail held by a rubber band.

"Yeah." I responded while caressing his forearm. "He seemed really relaxed and looked toward you a couple times during dinner and in the kitchen."

"What are you suggesting?" He asked demurely while moving upward on the bed and toward my body.

"I don't know. I'm thinking he had something or someone to motivate him and release his stress." I accepted his body inching towards mine, putting my arm around him comfortingly.

"Stress is bad, you know." Mikey said as his body seemed to ease and feel more comfortable next to mine on the back board, being more compliant and playful. "One needs to release all that stress to stay calm in very tense situations."

My body was trembling excitedly as he touched and caressed my chest and belly while he explained about stress and the body's reaction. I am sure he enjoyed teasing me and knowing I seriously wanted his lips around my cock again.

I started again, "I am as curious to know if he released the stress you had or if you relieved his stress without reciprocation." I held him to me as I playfully began to communicate the infinite possibilities.

"Oh. I see how it is." Mikey chuckled, pressing his lips to mine for a brief moment in time—time that seemed like hours—but it was only a moment.

Were his lips cherry flavored, I wondered? I thought so, and I wouldn't have minded more data to back up my premise. The perfume he was wearing was the same as last night and as intoxicating as ever.

Mikey seemed to enjoy this game. "You want to know if we sucked each other's cocks."

My hand somehow found its way to his side and drew him closer to me. "Oh? The gloves are off, is it?" I asked playfully, while sliding my fingers upward.

"Don't get grabby-touchy-feely with me." Mikey casually pinned my hand back to his side. "Answer that question and question two: are you jealous?"

He was looking right at me, our eyes were locked, and his tone was even. He was standing his ground; regardless of the outcome.

I leaned my head toward his until our foreheads lightly touched as I responded softly, "Curious? Yes, I am. As for jealousy, all I will say is your head is touching mine at this moment and that isn't bad. I don't own you and these seconds and minutes you offer me are really nice and moments I treasure."

In response, Mikey kissed me quickly and held my hand tighter. He paused before guiding it upward. "Can you keep a secret?" he whispered.

I responded mutely, nodding my head, and keeping my lips inches from his.

Mikey continued to lead my hand slowly to his chest and allowed me to feel a very full breast that was hidden behind the very loose clothing. My cock instantly hardened. He allowed my hand to fully explore the size of his C-Cup tit over the cotton shirt and then allowed me to travel to her other breast; feeling and squeezing each seemingly perfectly shaped globe and lightly pinched his nipples.

I looked at him in utter surprise. "What the heck, Mikey?" I said, only after having a very slow and great feel session with his boobs and nipples.

"My real friends call me Michelle." He (whom I now knew was actually She) pressed her lips to mine and pushed her tongue inside my mouth.

Our bodies pressed slowly together on the bed as we kissed and explored each other's mouths with our tongues. Our hands slowly discovered each others' bodies and our hard dicks bounced together more than once, though clothes were definitely a nuisance. Inevitably, Michelle's and my clothing seemed to evaporate and soon our naked bodies mashed together softly and then much more urgently. Our naked bodies clashed haphazardly and grinded against each other repeatedly as our passions intensified. Our fingers and lips grasped and welcomed each touch, kiss, and collective movement.