Zombie Apocalypse On The Shore

Story Info
T-girl opens up straight guys to new experiences.
13.4k words
4.75
22k
40

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zombie apocalypse on the shore-- T-girl opens up straight guys to new experiences during cataclysm, finding confidence and love in the process

(I want to give a very special thank you to alice_looking for her patience, editing, and insight.)

My buddy, Jake, and I graduated college and were working at a business firm in the city when we hooked up with two secretaries from a neighboring firm. After dating them a couple months, we decided to rent a beach house for a three-day weekend.

The weather was beautiful, the girls were excited, and the two-floor town house was perfect. Upon entering the house, there was a foyer, followed by a spacious living room, dining room, and a stylish kitchen leading to the outdoor patio with a spectacular view of the ocean. There was a bathroom downstairs and two bedrooms. The second floor had two bedrooms with another bathroom separating the two rooms, as well as an outside door leading to a spacious deck. We were living the dream.

The first night, we went to the local restaurant and returned home to do tequilas and mixed drinks. We all got along real well and everything was perfect. At some point during the late hours, Carla had a glint in her eye and I knew I was in for another incredible night of sex. We excused ourselves and managed to get into our upstairs suite without tripping over each other.

I knew I could expect anything from my girlfriend tonight as we climbed the stairs. Even though we were only two months into the relationship, I knew she enjoys kinky, straight, public sex and teasing men with her very low cut blouses. Almost every time we have sex, it is extremely naughty and very pleasurable.

"I love fucking you!" Carla whispered in my ear with her big boobs pressed against my back as her strap-on humped into me furiously on the bed. "Moan for me, honey! You know it drives me crazy when I can hear how much you enjoy my cock in your ass."

"Ooohhh! Fuck, Carla. I love your cock!" I quietly told her between my grunts.

"I should make you scream out how much you love my favorite dick but I know you don't want our friends to know." She hissed between her kisses and nibbles on my neck and ear. "Be grateful I did not bring my other friends on this trip."

I was very grateful she did not bring her other toys. Jake and his girlfriend Anne were in the bedroom downstairs and adjacent to ours, so I desperately hoped they could not hear our kinky sex play.

My ass was continuously invaded by my crazy, chubby, big breasted girlfriend's six inch, purple strap-on and I only felt insane pleasure. My extremely hard six-plus inch cock pressed against the bed sheets again and again

The purple double-sword dildo she brought on this trip to fuck me is relatively thin and about six inches long. This rubber cock is intended to be inside me; specifically my ass. The other half of this hard rubber is thicker and about four inches long. The thin purple dick slips through her pink harness and the other half of this rubber phallus plows into her pussy which allows both of us to be fucked at the same time.

She knows I love her body pressing against mine as we have sex. Carla also knows her white satin stockings and arm length gloves, paired with her strap-on cock, are an insane turn on for me. I think I understand the power and pleasure she feels while fucking me and the ecstasy from being filled at the same time. Carla moans quietly into my ear as she seemingly has an orgasm each time she thrusts inside me.

Carla loves riding on top of me and plunging her pussy in out of my cock after she has given my ass a total work over. The enjoyment I feel of her tight and wet pussy, along with squeezing her wide hips and watching her boobs bouncing up and down is an undeniable and indescribable pleasure. She loves squeezing my cock with her vagina; bringing herself to multiple orgasms.

This one other time, Carla watching me shooting my load onto her big breasts when I am bouncing on top of her latest strap-on would set her off to at least one more orgasm. She then sucks my cum off her breasts and draws me in for a deep kiss so we can both take pleasure in my flavor. She fucks me harder and cums multiple times as our tongues entwine and we share my load.

Bringing me back to reality, Carla changed positions as she quickly removed the harness from her hips and held the cock, covered with the savory, aromatic and wet remnants from her orgasms, to my mouth. I eagerly take it between my lips and suck her juices off the wide dildo head.

Carla quickly covered my dick with a condom and excitedly jumped on my extremely hard cock. She let out an audible gasp as all of me entered her very soaked pussy in one fluid and fast movement.

She leaned forward so I could see her tits jiggling while she is bouncing on my erect cock, saying seductively, "I want you to cum for me while you are sucking his dick!"

She pushed her body on top of mine, pressed her lips and tongue against the shaft of the fake dick and licked my lips. I just lost any control I may have had of my dick. My cock exploded its contents into the condom. She stifled my moans by pushing the cock head and shaft into my mouth. Admittedly, I came again.

She pulled the rubber dick from my mouth and covered my lips with hers. Her tongue stabbed into my mouth with increased vigor as I felt her body tremble many times as she came. My still hard cock seemed to feel the overwhelming flood of her continuous orgasms. My balls and legs were soon the welcome recipient of her warm fluids before her cum seeped onto the sheets.

"Oh fuuuck, yeeeesss!" We said simultaneously as her body collapsed on top of mine. The condom slipped off my softening dick as it slipped out of her sated pussy. We quickly drifted off to sleep.

The sun shining through the curtains woke us up and we groggily disentangled. She knows I am more receptive to her toys after I had a few drinks and we had more than a few drinks the night before. Sometimes I regret the things I allowed her to do and other times I feel great the next day. This day, watching her big boobs bouncing and jubilant attitude as she awoke, it was the latter.

We had a private bathroom in the upstairs condo rental and took turns showering before going downstairs to see Jake and his girlfriend, Anne, who was also Carla's best friend. They were already outside on the back patio having coffee and chatting while watching the waves of the Atlantic Ocean crash upon the shore. The beach was relatively empty, indicating it was not that late in the morning.

During coffee and conversation, Anne, a thin and athletic blonde, kept looking at us as with curiosity.. She was smiling as if she knew what happened the previous night, but would keep our bedroom secrets safe with her. However, I did turn crimson when she turned her head to me and sneakily motioned me sucking a cock. Anne knew way too much and I hoped she did not share any of it with Jake.

Later that day we were hanging out and having a great time and listening to all the people partying in the accompanying rentals. Everything was good-really good. We decided to have a barbeque and nursed our beers until later in the evening; when the real partying would begin inside.

A couple hours later as the sun was beginning to set, we decided to watch a movie inside the spacious condo. We set the movie up, got some popcorn, and added beers and drinks to the fray. I was holding Carla while Anne was leaning on Jake's shoulder. We snuggled with our girls and in the movie watched the calming white moon behind a spacious dark blue sky, indicating it was about to begin. Everything was perfect.

Outside we couldn't hear a thing, until one scream, followed by another, then another. Each terrifying roar was more frantic and horrific than the last spine tingling yell. It broke our peaceful mood immediately. We quickly regrouped ourselves and prepared for the worst. Almost immediately, there was a loud knock. Anne was first to the door and pushed it open.

A woman, bleeding from her shoulder, pulled Anne down the two stairs and immediately started to eat her lower arm. Anne screamed in terror and pain and as I was trying to leave the condo, Carla bull rushed past me to save her best friend. A man we had previously not seen, also covered in blood, grabbed her and dug his teeth into her shoulder-pulling her in a direction opposite of Anne.

I ran outside and thrust the palm of my hand into his nose and he crumpled to the ground. Carla was bleeding but it didn't seem critical. I turned to rescue Anne. The bloodied and frenzied woman left her bleeding and I saw her running across the street tracking a big guy trying to escape other infected men and women.

Anne had a blank stare in her eyes and was not moving or trying to cover her wounds. Ignoring her, I turned back to Carla and she was also not feeling pain. I called her name and her blood colored eyes focused on me. She charged with a horrid scream and I was temporarily frozen. Not knowing what else to do, I quickly retreated to the condo and slammed the wooden door, shoving Jake with all my might before he managed to enter the melee.

Jake yelled, getting up and ready to easily kick my ass. "What the fuck!"

"Please don't try to go outside!" I put my hands up in defense. "Everyone who does, dies!"

"Bullshit!" He raged, shoving me aside and opened the door.

Carla was right there to greet him. She tried to bite him but he easily brushed her aside, looking for his girlfriend. I tried to pull Jake back in and watched as he punched Carla in the face and she fell backward. Carla rushed him again and Jake could see the head wound bleeding profusely from the force of her cranium hitting concrete. However, she would not stop her attack. He pushed her again and finally backed into the house and locked the door.

"What the fuck!" he said again, incredulously.

"I have no fucking idea. Let's find weapons!" I yelled back at him.

We feverishly looked around. Jake picked up the fire poker when we heard the back door being banged open and we ran toward the sound. I quickly grabbed the knife we used for cutting limes from the kitchen counter and faced our intruder.

"Don't hit me, please!" The mousey looking guy pleaded, his brown hair looking haggard and he was shaking like a leaf. "The world went crazy! One moment we were having fun and the next moment, shit went weird!"

"I mean," the guy said, still trembling. "I love oral as much as the next guy but my male friends started literally eating each other!"

Jake's built like a truck, and although I'm no slouch, he was in charge and thinking quickly.

"What's your name?" He asked. "I'm Jake and this is my best friend Steve."

"Michael, but my friends call me Mikey." He responded anxiously with tears running down his face.

"Okay, Mikey." My friend responded.

He shoved the fire poker into Mikey's hand. "Watch the door and protect yourself!" he said kindly but harsh and with a quick cadence to his tone.

"Steve, check the windows and door upstairs and look for more weapons. I'll check out the front door and look for more intruders." He rasped and moved quickly. I handed him my knife, reaching for the next biggest one in the wooden knife rack.

I found a bat upstairs in the other bedroom upstairs and looked for something else I could wield. I was checking the windows and upstairs door when someone quickly appeared, yelling for help.

"Please let me in!" He cried out. "Everything is crazy!"

I opened the door and pulled him inside. "Relax, dude. You're safe for now."

He slumped on the floor and started to cry. "My wife is dead. The neighbors are killing each other. Everything is gone!"

"It's ok." I told him, closing and locking the upstairs back door.

I handed him my bat. "Just watch the door and if anyone gets in, hit them! We'll be okay.. I am really sorry about your wife. We will figure this out eventually." I patted him on the shoulder, leaving him to ensure the building was sound.

I checked the rest of the windows and looked for something stronger than the edged knife I had. I found an old metal pipe and was a little relieved. I ran down the stairs and met up with Jake.

"What is the status?" I asked.

"The world has gone insane but they are not attacking inside houses, only those foolish enough to go outside. You were right to keep me in the house." He said, wiping tears from his eyes but not leaving his stare from the front door window.

I quickly replied, "I found some dude banging on the top floor door. I let him in and he's watching that door for more intruders."

"Check on the other guy to make sure he is okay." Jake ordered.

"Hi Mikey." I said cautiously as I approached him. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fucking scared! Aren't you?" He said anxiously, never leaving his eyes from the door or nearby windows. His long and slender fingers, which seemed to match his face and build, held onto the poker within his trembling grasp.

"Yeah." I responded while looking out the door, patting him on the shoulder. "You're doing great. Thank you."

I didn't know how much time passed but the infected eventually lumbered away and the streets seemed abandoned; aside from the nearly incapacitated infected blundering about and the bloodied dead bodies left behind.

Jake was slumped against the doorway, looking exhausted. Mikey was quietly freaking out, and the new guy was still sobbing and doing his best to stay alert while watching the door. No one seemed to break into the house and we all had a chance to breathe after who knows how much time passed.

Jake signaled to me, not sure if the infected respond to sound, suggesting I bring all of us together. I noticed the clock on the living room wall was nearing 2 am. I pulled the guys from the doors and we all quietly met in the living room.

Jake started, in a quiet but firm tone. "I've been watching them and if you've been doing the same, you'll notice the pattern of them not breaking into houses. Instead, they are running around the streets looking for fresh prey. I think we're safe for the night."

"Mikey, you have the room across from Steve. New guy, there is a room across from my bedroom you can use. Let's all regroup in the morning and figure out what we will do next." Jake stated, or perhaps ordered, us to do.

The new guy responded quietly, "My name is Andy and thanks for letting me inside."

We all nodded. None of us could complain about the sleeping arrangements, even if we did have the energy to do so—which we did not.

I moved as dully as I was sure everyone else did to our assigned rooms. I soon fell into a restless sleep.

•••

The sun shining through my room indicated a new day had begun. Though, I didn't think it brought hope or anything resembling promise. I went to the bathroom, showered and brushed my teeth. Leaving the bathroom, I noticed Mikey was ready for his turn. His hands were covering his shirt but, passing him, I could not miss his pink underwear with the word "MEOW" in purple written across his butt cheeks (and cute ass!?-I shockingly mused) as he wearily passed me on his way to use the facilities. I chuckled to myself as I slowly walked my way back to my room.

A short while later we all reconvened in the living room, where Jake was holding court. I noticed Andy was tall, relatively lean with short blonde hair. Mikey was a head shorter than him and his shaggy brown hair was tied in the back. Jake is a big dude, over six feet and well built. As for myself, I'm barely 5'7 and an avid gym rat. The four of us were not as stressed as last night but not excited about this day.

"Okay." Jake started, "The internet and the news is nonexistent. The outside seems to be vacant of infected or others. Therefore, I don't think we are under imminent attack."

"I think," He continued. "We need to check our neighbors for survivors and weapons. We also need protective outer garments; anything we can use to especially cover our heads, faces, and feet. We need tool kits, flashlights, first aid kits, notebooks, pens, and other related survival equipment. I think we have enough food, so that's not a priority."

We all nodded, though I was worried about the new guy. He seemed shaken and unstable.

Jake noticed my uncertainty and suggested the following. "Steve, you and Mikey hit the neighbors on this side of the street. Don't be stupid. If they appear occupied or a door is locked, leave it. You have an hour—don't take longer. Andy and I will hold the fort down until you return. And then it'll be our turn to check out the neighbors across the street."

Neither Mikey nor I had an argument or a better plan of action. We nodded and grabbed our weapons—a bat and a metal pipe— in addition to each keeping a knife in our belts.

Quietly, we slipped out the front door and worked our way to the neighbor's house. The door was unlocked and I eased inside; wanting to be quiet and careful. I looked around but there was no activity. I signaled Mikey to enter and we moved silently through each room, keeping close contact and taking what we thought we could use.

No one was present and through our search, we found better weapons. I found a bigger wooden bat and Mikey found an even larger knife. We clasped hands, being excited about our discoveries but still very quiet. We hit the next door and dispatched one of the residents who were infected. The other resident, I assume his wife, had already expired on the dining room floor. We did find a handgun, some rounds, and a couple of really big kitchen knives.

We moved to the next house and encountered a few infected. I quickly dispatched my targets and Mikey whimpered as he slashed away at his marks, dual wielding large kitchen knives. He cried as he looked down at one of the males.

I stopped the last of the infected and moved to him cautiously; keeping my bat in my hand and ready to strike. I was not sure if he was crying because he was bit or if there was something else troubling him.

"Are you okay?" I asked, cautiously.

"My boyfriend was sexy, wasn't he?" He asked with tears running down his face.

"I am really and truly sorry." I held his wrist reassuringly.

"I'm ok." He slowly spoke as he walked toward the winding wooden staircase. "I am going upstairs to get some of my stuff."

"Should I go with you?" I asked quietly, though he was already upstairs.

I searched the place and found a duffle bag, stuffing it with the weapons, bandages and the like. I continued my search with whatever else I could find while I waited for Mikey.

Mikey finally found his way downstairs and I asked him if he was okay, though I did notice he was carrying two seemingly heavy pink suitcases.

"I'm good, but if this is going to take a while I want my stuff." He smiled at me. His eyes were still wet from the tears rolling down his face.

Our sixty minutes were up and we had to go back to the town house with a few duffle bags. We entered and I gave Jake our bounty as Mikey went upstairs to put away his stuff.

Jake and Andy ventured outside as Mikey covered the back door and I covered the front, waiting anxiously for their return. While we waited, we had the chance to quickly shower and change our wet clothes, going to the bathroom one at a time, while they were gone. Every minute seemed like an hour until they finally returned with duffels and suitcases filled with supplies.

We repeated this activity for the next few hours. Each team would venture for an hour or so, and return with their information and bounty, finding good protective equipment upon each scavenger hunt. The next team would go, and so on, until the sun was beginning to set. We recorded houses with locked doors and wrote down street locations of the fallen and houses that needed 'cleaning.' Much to our dismay, none of us encountered uninfected people the first day. Though we dispatched more people than we could possibly rationalize, the deeds were done; not without incredible remorse.