Zombie Apocalypse On The Shore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Andy and Mikey gave me excellent intel this morning. Or should I say Mindy?" Jake added, looking at Mikey.

"Michelle," she responded, quite embarrassed.

"Don't be embarrassed, I appreciate your honesty." Jake sympathized with her. "I am sure you had your reasons to pretend to be male. From now on, though, I prefer you to be honest with us and not be afraid to speak or act as you truly are. However, I would suggest you maintain a male persona when you are outside. When we are in the safety of this condo, feel comfortable to dress as you please."

Jake waited for a response and Michelle was beaming with pride, silent but excitedly nodding her head.

Jake continued, "We will call you Mikey, or specifically, "Killer of the Undead," outside the house but inside we will all call you Michelle."

"Thank you!" Michelle said gleefully. Her confidence was seemingly increasing by the millisecond. I thought she would literally burst from every seam. She did shed more than one tear of happiness.

Andy and I patted her on the shoulder as a form of comfort and total acceptance, occasionally murmuring her new name-'Killer.' She was officially and totally a part of a zombie kick ass team and someone we officially could rely upon; regardless of ANY circumstance.

"You know," Andy spoke up. "Since we are calling out nicknames, I am thinking Steve should be called, "Diplomat."

I could only hide my face in my hands, though everyone cheered and clapped me on the back good naturedly.

Recovering from my embarrassment, I quickly added and pointed at Jake, "And you should be called, "Boss Man." We all roared and with fists pumping in the air, heartily agreed.

Michelle, full of excitement and totally into it, chimed in. She turned toward Andy, and with a tight open hand motioning chopping him on the shoulder, "Andy, I dub thee 'Lover-to all.'

We lost it! All of us were laughing to no end. We were shaking hands and clapping him on the shoulder, to show camaraderie, warmth, and welcoming. Andy may have initially felt personally attacked. However, a really tight and welcoming hug and kiss on his lips from Michelle made him relax and blush immediately.

We all cheered to our unique, if not unanimously agreed upon names. We laughed raucously to the insanity of it all. The craziness of the situation and our personas, we had real nicknames and it seemed to make everything okay. We are a real team. Each of us either smiled or blushed or felt incredible pride to be part of this unusual team of zombie killers.

"Okay. Cool. Let's settle down, you sickos!" Jake chuckled but tried to help us focus. After a couple minutes, we did settle down but not without hugs and handshakes and pride swelling within each of us.

We were someone. If not to anyone else, we were someone to each other.

We all smiled and Michelle, with her face beaming, held tightly onto Andy's hand on her left and mine on her right, as we were all now eagerly awaiting Jake's orders for the day.

"Let's get back to today's business." Jake said getting back to his professional tone. "As I was saying, Andy and Michelle came back with great info and I shared with them what we experienced in town. I suggest Andy and I go to the houses that had people in it, offer weapons, advice, and allow for further discussion. Meanwhile, Steve and Michelle, you two cover more area. Michelle, you know the blocks you and Andy explored, so you will take the lead. As usual, we meet back here in a few hours."

Jake paused before continuing, as if expecting dissent. I don't know why, we never disagreed with him. After all, 'Boss Man' was the undisputed leader of this team.

"All right, then. Let's get moving while it's still morning." Jake clapped his hands, as if to wake us up.

We all donned our protective gear, grabbed our weapons of choice and headed outside in opposite directions. Michelle kept a six foot distance from me and stayed on my left as we quietly made our way down one street and up the next, looking for signs of life and the infected.

We entered houses that looked like there may be some supplies we could use and gathered what we could. We made more contacts and gave them most of what we collected, keeping track of addresses, people, and any intel they could give us. They were mostly afraid but resolute to ride out this storm as best they could. We promised to return with food and other supplies in the next day or two. We even managed to recruit people and promised to return the next day around 8 am.

We entered this particular luxurious two-story house and approached it with the same routine as we had approached every other house. I checked the door and nearby windows first, while Michelle looked up and around the sides of the building for activity. If the door is locked, we leave the house alone. If unlocked, I will quietly go through it and scan quickly left to right and left again. I was getting the layout of the floor plan and listening for any sounds.

Upon entering, and noting there was no activity after I dispatched the infected, I motioned for Michelle to join me. She locked the door as I moved further into the first floor. This building has a second floor, and as per protocol, she stayed by the staircase, looking up and maintaining eyes on me as I checked the doors and windows on the first floor. I am only out of eye sight for moments at a time as I check one door or move into another room that is not viewable from the front door. Normally, If a door is unlocked, I check it out and I lock it. This house did not have locked doors, so we were lucky. I scanned the back of the house and the backyard to see if there is anything out of place. In this case there was nothing. I joined back with Michelle, giving her the thumbs up before I quietly took the steps upward.

I walked up the staircase first as she checked around her to ensure I did not miss anything or anyone, before she took to the stairs. I quietly reached the top of the stairs and scanned the layout. I repeated the slow back and forth eye and ear scans. This time, the are was clear. I then motioned to Michelle to join me near the top of the stairs. I then checked the rooms with the open doors first. he coast was clear and I give her the thumbs up. She carefully joins me at the closed doors. I open each door slightly, while she peers inside and dispatches the infected immediately and efficiently. I then entered the next doors and repeat the ear and eye scans. I checked under the bed in the master bedroom. I then checked the closet. I moved my weapon side by side to check for resistance adn thank fully found none.

Michelle is always ready and the infected has snuck up on me in previous occasions but her alertness and quickness are not needed this time. She's always addressed them with immediate and fluid actions, time and again. She is truly a lifesaver.

Our process has worked great. We have dispatched more infected than we care to think about and I am sure we will have nightmares to last us more years than we have. The stress and constant fear weighs heavily on us all the time when we are in the field.

We checked all the rooms on the first floor in this very exclusive home. We approached and checked all the rooms on the second floor. The last room unchecked was the master bedroom. We performed the same scan and search protocols until we deemed it safe. Michelle stayed after we checked it out while I surveyed the surrounding rooms looking for supplies.

"Steve." She said in a serious tone a few minutes later, loud enough I could hear but not for other ears. "I have a problem."

I rushed from a couple rooms away and my attention was focused on her fingers caressing jacquard lace lingerie in the open top drawer of the hand-made dresser. I then noticed an empty earring box on the dresser and an out of place perfume bottle cap. I looked back at Michelle and noticed she had removed her outer wear and her body smoothly glided into a spray of 'Gucci Bloom' perfume. I looked up at her again and noticed she was wearing rose quartz earrings and she could not stop smiling at me.

"What's the matter?" I asked concerned but extremely relieved she was not in imminent danger.

"My cock is hard." She stated simply.

"Huh? Now?" I asked incredulously.

"Yes." She said lustily, and coyly. She pushed her pants and panties to her ankles, and showed me her cock was indeed very hard. "Consider it one of the benefits for having a tranny as your girlfriend."

I smiled at her while I quickly removed my outer garment, gloves, and mask. She returned the smile while stroking her big dick, licking her lips in anticipation. I hoped I would not disappoint her as I sank to my knees and my eyes were level with her heavy balls and erect cock.

I looked up into her eyes while brushing my tongue across her cum-filled balls, long and hard shaft, then along her big cock head, finally flicking my tongue across her piss slit. I slid my tongue back down her length and licked her testicles. My hands were caressing her clean shaven calves, thighs, and perfectly shaped ass.

Michelle's tall and thick cock filled my mouth completely. My lips covered the bulbous head and my tongue swirled around the tip as I slowly swallowed her again and again. Her hips buckled and forced more of her shaft in my mouth than I was initially prepared. I squeezed her ass cheeks and she let up, letting this novice cock sucker do the work at my pace. She held tightly onto my shoulders and cooed as I took more and more of her deeper into my mouth on each down suck.

I massaged her balls with one hand and squeezed an ass cheek in the other while slowly moving my head up and down along her shaft. She oohed and moaned softly every time my lips worked its way closer to her balls. I did not think I was going down on her very long before I sensed her much needed sexual release.

I doubled my efforts—sucking harder and bobbing my head faster.

Michelle grabbed my hair hard, "OH My fuck!!" She said quietly. "OOoooooohhhh! Please meeeeeee!"

I pulled back just enough so only the cock head was between my lips as I waited the singular moment before her deluge quickly found its way down my throat. I was able to taste the second spurt and finally enjoy the flavor and stickiness of the third. Holding onto her thighs, I took in her softening shaft until it completely became limp and the last of orgasm seeped onto my tongue.

Michelle slowly slid to her knees, grabbing my face in both hands before tightly pressing her lips to mine and shoving her tongue as far as it could reach.

After a few moments, she broke the deep kiss. "I can't believe you did that for me!" She gleamed. "A BJ on demand. I know I can get used to that."

"My pleasure—completely!" I smiled at her, caressing the side of her face. "Should I have said, no?"

"Probably not." She smiled while standing up on wobbly legs to fix herself.

"After all," I said, while rising from my knees, all smiles. "I apparently am your boyfriend."

"Oh. You caught that part. Sorry." She blushed and shyly averted my eyes.

"We're good. I'm honored." I smiled widely at her, easing her face so our eyes could meet. I kissed her lips briefly and began dressing.

She could not hide her embarrassment and seemed to be redder than ever. Though her face was lit up and her lips must have hurt from her ear to ear grin.

We got ourselves together and I truly enjoyed watching her body move. She took a few items from the top draw, along with the perfume and earring box. We then grabbed a couple things from the house we thought could be useful and continued our recon and resource accumulation outside.

The routine is always the same, when we have almost too much to carry; we go home, drop it off inside the patio and then go out again. We repeat this throughout the day until we are done—usually by 5 or 6 pm.

Michelle and I finally finished for the day and each of us showered separately. I went first and changed into loose shorts and t-shirt, cooking dinner and waiting for Jake and Andy to return.

I heard loud noises, indicating the guys completed their efforts for the day. They were jubilant and told me they met people, exchanged status, and tomorrow we would all meet and clean the area of any remaining infected and, unfortunately, burn their bodies.

We were setting up the dinner table with plates and the like and we stopped all movement and sound when we heard the sounds of heels clopping down the stairs. Frozen in place, we openly stared at Michelle as she strode down the stairs with grace and incredible presence.

Wearing three inch open toed light brown sandals, Michelle's toned and tanned legs and thighs were exquisitely displayed to us all. The cut-off blue jean shorts showcased her perfectly shaped ass and very shapely hips. Her midriff was showing, along with the belly ring, and her sky blue with white neck fringed shirt tied off just below her very apparent breasts. The top buttons were undone, showing us impressive cleavage; leaving us to wonder what color bra she was wearing. Michelle's face was perfectly done, the eye liner, rouge, lipstick, and who knows what else she used to look as beautiful as any model. I am sure she knew the profound effect she had on all of us.

"Wow!" Jake was the first to exclaim.

Her curly brown hair seemed to defy gravity as she twirled in the middle of the living room, giving us a show none of us would forget. Her two-inch, gold toned hooped earrings fluttered with each sultry sway. She finished her fluid movements with a hand to the hip, looking at Jake. "You did say I could dress as I want." She added with a very confident twinkle in her eye.

My cock awoke and I was sure Andy was reinvigorated as we watched every sultry movement and listened to every word from her sexy red painted lips.

Jake spoke aloud and looked at me, "You're banging that!?!"

I could see the sweat quickly forming on his brow as he readjusted himself. "You are one incredibly lucky son of a bitch!"

We all laughed. Everyone's tension melted away instantly. A smiling and ecstatic Michelle strode toward me, making a show of pressing her lips to mine.

*

(Hi All! I hope you enjoyed reading the story. Please vote and all comments are always welcome. We love the feedback. Thank you again!)