Zombies, But So Much More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the exam room, Jack said, "This is going to be a little weird but I think it needs done. First off I need to examine you skin for marks and any lesions you might have. So I'm going to give you this gown to change into."

Katelyn said, "So you need to see all of my skin right?"

Jack turned red and said, "Yes."

With that Katelyn lifted her sundress above her head, and stood before her father naked as the day she was born. Jack hadn't seen her naked since she was maybe 8 years old, and she has grown into an attractive looking woman, who looked a lot like her mother. Jack said, "Wow, you look so much like your mom."

Katelyn said, "Dad, get it over with please."

Jack started at her head and worked is way down. He had to brush her lovely red hair off her shoulders to get access to her neck and upper back as well as the tops of her breast. Not finding anything until he got to her lower back. Preset on her lower back were a few small red splotches and several more were present on her butt cheeks. He took a magnifier to them, making notes on his pad. Turning her around he found a few more marks located on her stomach, and asked, "How long have you had these marks?

Katelyn had her turn at going red in the face, "Well about a week, they are from, don't kill me, my boyfriend and I tried... Well we tried some hot wax, and it burns like hell when it hits your skin."

Jack was not amused, "Okay then.. " He continued his exam finding a couple odd shaped moles on her inner thigh. Looking at them with the magnifying glass he got some views a father should never have of his daughter. He asked about them, "Have you noticed any changes in these moles."

Katelyn asked, "What moles?" He touched where they were at and she said, "Like I can even see there."

When everything else appeared normal Katelyn pulled her dress back over her head. Jack saying, "I'm glad to have that over. I would love to take some blood test, but I don't have all the tests here I need." Jack noticed he was slightly erect and had a slight wet spot showing through his slacks. Thinking to himself, "Jack you are a sick puppy."

Jack said, "You can stay here or you can go back upstairs if you like."

Katelyn, still a little flushed herself, said, "I think I'm going to go upstairs and take a shower."

Jack went and connected into the live video conference call, Doctor Acot was saying, "The genetic test on the people with immunity came back. There are 2 common genetic factors at play here. One being a mutation in 12 single-nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs), or DNA sequence variations, associated with the concentration of SHBG circulating in the bloodstream. It appears that the affected have had some sort of radiation that they are sensitive to causing a break down in the SNPs. Now the immune people have mutated pair of genes that were identified about 2 years ago but a lab in Sweden, The genes were found in an African tribe that was compiled of mostly closely related individuals reproducing."

Jack asked, "Inbreeding?"

Doctor Acot replied, "Yes, more precise in most people our natural programming prevents us from being attracted to close family members. This is held over from our ancestors to provide a more diverse gene pool. Well these two genes are turned off as they are not needed in people that are unaffected but whatever this is. These Immune people are genetically open to being attracted to mate with close genetic matches or as we know family. This may be why in some areas incest is common. Most people with these genes turned off never act as they are programmed by society to seek others outside their family. Out of the staff we have at all of our locations that are immune without hormone injections 90% claim to have been at one point or another at last attracted to a family member at some point in their life. None claim to have ever acted on said feelings."

Another doctor asked, "So this genetic factor, or should I say lack of it, is why we are alive."

Doctor Acot, "Partly, we are not 100% sure. For those alive with hormone injections we have some good and bad news. First off, there are 2 birth control pills that if taken together will maintain hormone levels. This was found by accident by one of our techs who was not immune genetically, but had not issues, we got lucky on this. Bad thing is they need taken daily, and we are not sure about the supply levels, and how fast we can get them back up. From the looks of things, the Zombies are still very active so it might be a while before this can be handled."

A female doctor commented, "We are working on another alternative, but its sketchy right now."

Jack asked, "Any idea on what to do with the infected people."

Doctor Acot said, "The most humane thing to do is to put them down. We assumed they would become inert after they become depleted of the Factor X hormones they need, but what we see happening is they are entering a state of hibernation becoming dormant until they detect a living person or the Factor X hormones. When they detect the hormones they become very active going after the them. The infected also seem to be part of a hive mentality and will swarm in small groups. We have an untested theory that the low level brain activity waves are being transmitted a short distance. The swarm numbers we have seen are in the 10-20 infected range, and seem limited to about 50 feet before they lose their connection."

A technician spoke up, "I've emailed everyone our research, feel free to read up on it. Let us know if you observe anything."

Jack signed out of the conference; another beer was calling his name. He clicked print and the laser print quickly printed out 2 copies of notes, he grabbed them and headed upstairs.

Upstairs his daughter was on the couch another wine cooler in her hand, "Daddy, I'm glad you are done down there. I've missed you."

Pointing the bottle on the table Jack said, "You've had a few of those haven't you and I bet you haven't had a bite to eat." Jack went into the kitchen and made a couple sandwiches and brought them back in with some chips and another beer for himself. He handed his daughter one saying, "Eat!"

They ate and they drink, and they drink some more. Pretty soon they were both sleeping on the couch. Katelyn was leaned up against her father, feeling safe for the first time in the last week or so since the shit started to hit the fan as they say. When she woke up Katelyn's hand was in her father's lap, her dress had ridden up and his hand was on her bare hip. She had been dreaming of her boyfriend. She squeezed the budge once, closed her eyes and returned to her James.

In her dream Katelyn was seducing James, running her fingers up and down the bulge in his pants, feeling his hand rubbing up and down her body. She was going for his zipper when she felt his fingers lightly touch the line of her pubic hair.

Jack to was dreaming, not of his wife but having a very erotic dream of a lovely young tech that once worked for him, she was way too young for him but she was teasing him one day in the lab. Her fingers coaxed his manhood into life as she wanted him. HE had to stop, he could lose his job, his fingers went towards her woman hood, feeling the soft fur of her pussy, he heard the young tech say, "James, don't stop."

Jack was awake now, why did she call him James, HE looked down, his daughter's body was on display, Her hand was desperately trying to unzip his fly. Oh how he wanted to allow this, but he couldn't do it. He adjusted her dress so she was covered, one last look, wondering what she would taste like. HE took her hand, saying, "Katelyn, Wake up you are dreaming."

She groggily said, "Oh James, I want you! .. What the hell Daddy!"

Jack said, "It's okay you were dreaming."

Katelyn said, "It felt so real."

It was light outside again and they were both hungry, without saying much they made breakfast. They sat outside on the patio the cool spring air bringing them back to life, while they both read the notes.

Katelyn said, "This explains a lot, the dream this morning, how I felt last night after the exam."

Jack asked, "How did you feel?"

Katelyn responded, "About the same as you but I didn't have anything to leave a stain on beside the couch. This morning my dream was trying to seduce James."

Jack said, "I read that part too, where it might make the immunes extremely horny without any other outlets."

Katelyn said, "We will have to cope."

Jack said, "The only issue we are going to really face it keeping ourselves fed and safe. Lets take the land rover out and see what we can get from the stores after lunch."

The rest of the morning was spent being alone. Jack went to his lab, checking his emails, and back onto the video conference where the debate was going on about releasing their findings.

A new face was saying, "It has been determined that the only ones that are not infected to the point of being for the lack of a better term are our own staff that has been and will continue being treated as we have enough of the Factor X hormones to handle them. In the wild it is projected that the population infected are now at or nearing the Zombie stage. Furthermore we project that 75-80% of the populations is affected. And with that being said it is estimated that they have consumed a great deal of the immune people."

Jack interjected into the commentary, "Is there any work being done on stopping the infected?"

The new face replied, "Right now the only way we have is to disrupt the lower brain functions. A mild electric shock renders the infected inert, totally disrupting the all brain functions. They do not re-animate they are truly dead. The current flow does not matter, a cattle prod works very well and we have a report that an electric fence saved a farmer. We also found that an electromagnetic pulse such as that used to disable automobiles by police works very well for clearing out an area the size of two football fields."

Someone else asked, "Any idea what caused this phenomenon?"

The new voice when silent, and Dr Acot appeared, "At this time it appears that a meteor shower a few months ago released a low level of cosmic radiation. NASA pointed this out, but there was no alert, as it was thought to be harmless, and with all cosmic rays, there is no shielding from them unless you are inside a magnetic bottle. The cosmic rays were very specific and caused the 12 SnP's to mutate, we are not sure what finally set the chain reaction off."

The new face reappeared, "If the military was still fully functional we could have them detonate a nuclear bomb above the surface of the earth in the ionosphere and fry them all. I'm sending everyone the complete research packet again,. with about 30 new pages of notes."

Jack started reviewing the notes while still online, some really tough points in there to be made. The EMP got him thinking, at least locally he can come up with something for the house. The barn has the makings of an electric fence they used to have around the property. He also seems to think the Indian Hills rangers were equipped with EMP's for their vehicles. Right now they need to make a run out to the stores to see what food they can acquire.

Going upstairs he wanted to get going to see what they could locate. He went looking for his daughter when she wasn't in the living room like normal, Walking up the stairs he here a buzzing sound, not sure what was going on he followed it. Looking into her room he found the source of the buzzing, it was his daughter but instead he found her in her room the summer dress she was wearing bunched up around her waist with a very large and very pink vibrator going in and out of herself. Standing in the door unable to move, his eyes locked onto the pink shaft thnking to himself, "That's a vibrator and she... she is ..." He had trouble thinking the words.

Jack's hand without thinking went to his zipper, pulling himself out, he stroked his own shaft. His eyes never leaving her body. Thinking to himself, "Oh.. God she looks like her mom." His shaft felt hot in his hand, and soon he was shooting his bottled up load onto the doorframe of his daughters room.

He heard her say, "Yes Daddy, Give it to me, Give it to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee" her hips rose off the bed as she came.

He backed down the hall and down the steps, not wanting to admit he had been watching her. He called at the bottom of the stairs, "You up there Katelyn? We need to get moving before it gets too late."

She yelled back, "In a minute, I'll be down in a minute." She knew he was there, she heard the floor board outside her room creek. So horny she didn't care, she came and she came hard with him watching.

She threw off the dress, grabbed a T-Shirt pulling it over her head with the thought of a bra, who will see besides her dad and maybe some zombies anyway. Stepped into clean underwear and a pair of jeans, pulled on her hiking boots laced them up and off she headed. On her way out the door she could not resist the urge to reach out and run her finger through the fresh cum on the door frame bring it to her lips tasting her own father's seed, the seed that made her for the first time ever taste cum.

Down the stairs she came, with her father watching her every move and her breasts bounced under the material of the Jimmy Buffet T-shirt she wore. Out into the explorer, their first stop was a small tack shop which had some farm supplies. Jack quickly found what he was looking for, Three cattle prods and fresh batteries. He took all the batteries they had on the shelf, found an electric fence generator and some wire and enough stakes to go around their house, He figured that just in case they might need them.

The next stop down the line was the Indian Hill Rangers station. Before you look at this as a farm community, Indian Hills is an upscale neighborhood, The average house is in the neighborhood of 1 to 2 million dollars, A walled ranch style house with a privacy wall like Jack's was more in the 8-10 million range.

At the Rangers Station they found exactly what they was looking for, the Big Ford Excursion with front and rear brush guards complete with winches, Light bar's, and loaded with 2-rifles, 2-shot guns and some toys they didn't know the use of yet. Mounted on each bumper was a 6inch coil and a small satellite looking dish, one aimed forward, one aimed to the rear. And two buttons covered with a red stopper to prevent accidental use on the dash labeled EMP-R and EMP-F.

The best part of this was the keys were in the ignition. Jack told his daughter, "You follow me in the Landrover, we are going over to Sam's Club"

At Sam's they found the place was overrun with zombie who became very alert when Jack turned on the subsonic siren, The Zombies continued to file out of the store the group was about 60 zombies total, some still wearing their Sam's club uniform. A couple of the female Zombies were naked, with blood streaked down their chins to their almost deflated breast, leaving a stain down to the center of their cleanly shaven crotches. One had a diamond ring on her hand that could have choked a horse. Jack thought, "Got to love Indian Hill". When Jack hit the EMP-F switch it took about 30 seconds and the crowd fell to the ground. One of the naked female zombies landed on her back with a heavy set guy landing on her legs, his face planted right in the V of her crotch.

Jack left the siren go for about another minute one straggler came out of the store, jack dispatched him with a single touch of the cattle prod to his temple.

Out of habit Jack had his Sam's club Card out to show the greeter at the door. The greeter was on break, a really long break from the looks of it. Inside the store was basically untouched, protected by the zombies. Jack and Katelyn each got a pallet style cart, and load it up. Passing a few eaten bodies in the isles. Jack made note that some of them had cracked skulls and part of their brains looked like they were scooped out. The worst was a toss up, some of the guys had their scrotum removed in what looks like a couple bites. A couple of the ladies were torn open at the waist and Jack assumed their ovaries were eaten.

The pair loaded up with non-perishables, and a few things that might spoil but were intended to be consumed before then. They soon had the 2 vehicles packed to capacity. Jack wondered if they would ever eat all those cashews and trail mix. They also replenished the stock with a couple cases of beer and wine coolers. Katelyn grabbed a plastic bin and loaded it up with every battery from the display in the store.

The liquor store was next door, actually part of the club but only for businesses. Jack and Katelyn went in and each grabbed a few bottles.

Loaded up, they returned home parking the Police Excursion as close to the front door as they could. They unloaded the haul into the garage and basement. Feeling better about the food supply they locked the gates to the drive, and went inside. Both of them were sore, and the hot tub on the patio outside was calling their names.

Katelyn said, "I'm going to go soak in the hot tub, I really need to relax, I hurt."

Jack said, "Just let me go get changed."

Katelyn said, "Daddy, It's just you and I here. You saw every inch of me last night and I don't care."

Jack said, "Maybe so, but I don't want to go waving my junk around all over the place in front of you."

Katelyn replied, "You are being silly, Just come on, I don't bite I promise."

Jack gave in, out by the hot tub Katelyn was the first to remove her clothes, Jack watched in awe as she peeled off her T-shirt and jeans. Standing in front of him naked she turned around and stepped into the hot tub.

Katelyn said, "your turn Daddy."

He lowered his head, defeated. Kicking off he shoes first, then lowering his pants, keeping his boxers on, then removing his shirt, he stood before her big blue eyes as she patted her hands on the side of the tub in a mock drum roll. He lowered his boxers, letting his penis free into the air. She gasped thinking "He wasn't even hard and he was as big as James"

Three words escaped her lips, "Very Nice Daddy."

Jack said, "Katelyn! Don't tease your old man like that."

Katelyn said, "I'm sorry Daddy, it's just the only one I have to compare it to is my..., I mean James and he was smaller when he was ah... into the moment.. than you are now."

Stepping into the hot tub Jack said, "That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said about it," not quit thinking about it.

Katelyn said, "Did you read all those notes you gave me, even the last packet?"

Looking over at Katelyn her lovely red hair floating in the water just above her breast, her nipples barely rising above the water Jack said, "Not all the last one yet. But enough to know that the Electric Pulse works very well." Jack felt himself getting turned on as his daughters big blue eyes seemed to stare into him.

Katelyn said, "Well, Daddy, "

The way she said Daddy just seemed to do something to him. He wasn't sure if he liked how he was feeling. Reaching his hand under the water he casually squeezed his penis once. Thinking to himself, "what am I doing, sitting here naked in hot tube, completely hard, and thinking bad thoughts in middle of the Zombie Apocalypse, with of all people, my daughter who just complimented me on my... penis size."

Katelyn continued, "The research said there is an increased sex drive in the immune people, and that without some avenue of release they predict that the lack of sexual contact will eventually drive the immune people into a state of mental confusion where they will no longer be able to function."

Jack said, "I haven't heard that before, I am sure we can survive. Not being too blunt, we still have our hands."

"But; Daddy." Katelyn added, "Never mind, just read the research."

123456...8