Zombies, But So Much More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that the you the reader sat through all that, it was for a reason. The reason being for sharing all of this is coming up.

On his 18th birthday Luke was joined in his bed by his naked mother, Jenifer. Jenifer had something to discuss that involved showing him something. Luke didn't know what to think, he knew that his parents had a unique relationship, but never really stopped to think of it. To Luke just turning 18 having an attractive woman, his mother show up in his room naked was both exciting and scary at the same time. As she slipped into bed with him he noticed every detail of her body, taking into memory. From her short cut red hair, her freckled cheeks, her electric blue eyes that seemed all knowing, down to her milky white shoulders, her ample breasts with their larger areola's and rock hard nipples. Her slender waist, and her fiery red mound of pubic hair, under which is her vagina which gave birth to him. His mouth watered and his cock grew quickly against his boxers.

He jumped when she touched his chest and spoke to him saying, "Luke, its your birthday and I have something important to show you. This might scare you or excite you, just relax and calm yourself." She took his hand and placed it between her breasts, allowing Luke to feel her heartbeat she continued, "I used to hold your head here thinking of this day. Lay your head here now please."

Luke blindly did as he was told, the soft comfort of his mother's breast easing his nerves, "Mom, I don't understand."

Jenifer said, "Soon my son you will know everything I do and more, much more.

She slid down his body, taking his boxers off, kissing his great erection. She threw a leg over him and he was inside her. She brought her face close to his and kissed him softly on the lips saying, "I'm sorry but this is the only way", Bringing her forehead to his, ignoring their incestuous connection below.

Luke was overwhelmed, he had never had sex, saw pictures, overheard his parents, and even witnessed it at a performance at the theater. He wasn't prepared for the warmth around his cock, her breast pressed into his chest, or the soft feel of her lips when she kissed him. When their foreheads touched there was an electric current running through her body into his and from his body into her. As she started to move her hips slowly the room appeared to light up before a vision of himself and his family on the mound where he knew he was conceived and born appeared. Jenifer (his mother) was in the center and there was a circle of four couples engaged in a sexual encounter, Each of Jenifer's limbs was touching a limb of one of the couples. The power being generated was strong, and the whole serpent's mound was glowing with a faint red color that was growing in intensity.

Luke was naked in the vision, and as he watched the Luke in the vision knelt before his mother's spread legs, kissed her right followed by her left inner thigh before planting a kiss on the opening of her vagina. Then bringing his erection to the opening that brought him into this world he readied himself and with one push Luck was inside Jenifer, working toward a single goal. The now five couples were now rutting in a fury, building to an earth shattering orgasm. No longer having to touch to transfer power the four couples were joined in a circle of blue light with a pulsing ring feeding Luke and Jenifer the energy they have transmuted from the earth.

As Luke and Jenifer slowly worked on sharing their own energy, absorbing the energy from the other couples the mound beneath them started to glow a brighter red. Luke was now going into and out of his mother with a fever pitch, knowing that the time was near. Luke saw his body tense as the erotic scene he was watching came to a peek, feeling his seed go out when the visionary Luke pulled his penis out and released his seed onto the mound.

The mound started glowing a bright red, and the couple all departed it, at that point the mound changed to a white hot color. The power released into by the couples and the total release of luck's seed into the sacred mound built and released through the eye. A brilliant stream of energy went out from the eye, forming a magnetic bubble around the planet, which about one minute later lit up with a fiery display as radiation from a giant solar flare wrapped around the protective bubble.

No words were spoken in the vision but Luke knew that it was what had to be to protect the people of the earth from being fried, for the time being.

The room again went dark, his still hard cock still buried inside his mother. His semen from his previous orgasm was leaking down one him as Jenifer was now riding her son's cock hard. She was lost in the power of the vision needed to achieve her own orgasm. She loved her son, wanted him badly, and felt guilty that she was looking forward to him being her lover as well as savior of the world.

She was getting close, she felt her orgasm coming, She had never felt so full, he was huge and it felt so damn good. She kissed him, their tongues meeting for the first time, dancing in the other's mouth. Their head touched, creating a loop for the power to build, and build it did. When they came together it was a life altering union and they knew they would be together as more than mother and son but as lovers. Luke was sure of this himself, he could feel her body tremble and knew that it was their love that he craved, their love that will save the world.

They lay there, breathless for a long time. Jenifer was still laying on top of her son, his larger cock still filling her body when the door was opened by Katelyn and Jack. Seeing the erotic scene in front of them was intense. Amazed at the size of Luke's cock that was still in his mother, jutting up from his own furry red pubic hair and disappearing into her fiery red bush. Jack thought to himself, "I'm going to miss having her in our bed."

The close the door on Luke and Jenifer and returned to their room where they quickly undressed and started making out. Jenifer came into their bedroom with Luke, saying, "Mom, Dad, can we talk?"

Luke started, "I can see so clearly now, What has to happen, and when, We have two weeks to prepare, and we are going to need 3 other couples to make this work."

Jack asked, "Make what work?"

Jenifer said,"I only know one way to show you guys or we can try telling you."

Katelyn asked, "I'm okay to just show us, I think I know what you mean." Katelyn expected the genital grab from years before.

Luke asked, "Are you sure?

Katelyn and Jack agreed. They lay back, expecting them to touch their genitals, surprised when Jenifer mounted her fathers cock, but shocked when Luke pushed past Katelyn's outer pussy lips into the center of her being. Touching foreheads, the room went bright and the scene from the mound replayed.

When it was over, Jack was still hard as he did not cum, nor did anyone for that matter. Jack shared with Luke, "You know you were conceived on that mound."

Luke said, "I felt that from Mom."

Jenifer said, "We better go and let you guys take care of that, It needs attention like with the car that time." Grabbing Luke by the hand she said come on my love, you need some serious attention too."

When they left all Katelyn could say, "She's a lucky girl for sure, you see the size of that thing.. Now get over here and take care of me. Pwease... Daddy..."

With that Jack melted, he proceeded by burying his face into her soft red pussy, sucking her pussy lips in avoiding her clitorus then tongue fucking her until he could tell she was close and stoped asking her, "Baby You okay up there?"

Katelyn replied, "Yes Daddy I'm doing great.. now will you give it to me or do I have to beg?" HE licked her clit, and she let out a scream, "Oh god... Daddy I'm ... I'm ... Arrrrrrghhhh." Her legs clamped around his neck and she twisted like an alligator with it's prey.

Jack managed to free himself from her clutches, she was lying on her stomach, so he grabbed her ass cheeks, slid her cock in between them, find the hot center of her pussy he pushed is way in. She squealed in delight as he pulled her to her knees and started pounding into her for all he was worth. The slapping of her ass on his legs filled the room, she could feel his balls pressing into her clit as he rammed in deep. He ran his free hand up her back pulling her almost upright, sliding both arms around her front, grabbing her breasts in his hands all while still pounding into her from behind. When he was close he missed his target, his cock poking out the front between her thighs he started spraying the bed with enough force to strike the headboard.

They tumbled forward, Jack to his amazement was still hard, rolled Katelyn onto her back, she object a little as she wound up laying on a wet spot, but she soon forgot about that as his cock speared her. She was close and he knew it, he did everything right to bring her there, over and over again. He finished again, painting her insides and leaving her dripping his semen out as they went to shower. Passing Luke and Jenifer in the hall coming back from their own shower.

Katelyn said, "Thanks you two."

Jack asked, "did something happen in there with you guys and us?"

Luke said, "Yes, you were regenerated a little bit from the melding."

They went on their way, In the shower, Jack sprung another erection, and they wound up having another round in the shower until the water went cold. Katelyn said, "I hope this last!"

From the hall they heard Jenifer saying, "It will mom, and you are welcome! Love you!"

That night Jack and Katelyn made love again and slept until noon, waking up and feeling like teenagers. Luke and Jenifer were up and already out of the house going to their friends' houses looking for three open minded couples. Taking their hands and Showing them brief visions of what was to be done. They already knew which couples would do it they just had to get them convinced. It worked as they knew it must.

One thing they had to do was to train the other couples in how to generate the energy and get it flowing in them. The first paring was a brother and sister they had known for several years. Chris and Zoe, they were 19 and 20, one conceived shortly after the other was born. The two had always been close, and when the parts of the vision showing the ending of the event were shown Chris was onboard, Zoe was a little shy. It took Luke making a stronger connection and showing her more of the event. Luke asked her permission to touch her between the legs, which she allowed.

Unbuttoning her shorts, Luke slid his hand down the front, inside her panties, his index finger finding her already wet pussy. Laying his finger on her clitoris he allowed the images to start, showing her the events on the mound. Showing Zoe the act that her and Chris would need to do.

When Luke removed his hand Zoe asked, "Can you teach me how."

Luke said, "We can instruct you and your brother."

Zoe reached out touching Luke's still erect cock and said, "I'd love to have you show me."

Luke said, "I can't, no that I don't want to, but I can't it has to be Chris."

Zoe asked Chris, "Are you going to be okay with this? We have to actually do it. Make love you know."

Chris replied, "I'm willing, and to be honest I'm looking forward to it." Looking at luke and Jenifer he continued, "When can we start?"

Jenifer answered, "Right now, but we have to be outside."

Chris said, "I know a place we can do it."

The four take out into the woods to a clearing where Jenifer taking the lead instructs, "Okay, now take off you clothes, you can keep the tops if you like but it's best without anything."

Both siblings remove their clothes, and are followed by Chris and Zoe doing the same. Chris was in awe of Zoe's body, and to be honest so was Luke and Jenifer. Zoe's had long waist length jet black hair that came flowed down her back, Her skin was a very light brown tan color with no tan lines until you got to her waist where there was a tiny white triangle in the front and back. Her breast where not as big as one might think should be on her body, her puffy nipples sat upon two tangerine mounds. Her figure was perfect her waist came in with a curve and back out to her hips. Her pubic hair was the same black as that on her head, trimmed into a neat triangle. Her legs were slim and she had what they call Thigh-Gap. Her toenails were painted a bright red to match her fingernails.

Chris was your average boy. Not a hunk but not a wimp either. He chest was hairless, and his stomach was toned, but he didn't have the 6 pack abs every guy dreams of having. Below his waist he was pretty average, he had about a 6 inch tool, and uncircumcised like all the babies born since the Zombie event.

Luke caught Zoe checking his cock out, Luke's was about twice as long as Chris's. Zoe commented to Chris in a whisper, "Chris, I'm kinda relieved you are not that big."

Chris whispered back, "Me too, that looks like it could hurt you. Can I tell you something?" Without stopping for an answer he continued, "I think you are beautiful, and I've always wanted to see you naked and to make love to you, I love you."

Zoe blushed, "I love you too, I've wanted you too, let get this done. Be easy with me."

Following Jenifer's instructions Zoe laid back on the ground, Chris was instructed to kneel between her legs and to first kiss her on her inner thighs on each side, and then to deeply kiss the opening to her vagina. Chris didn't mind this one bit, he has been badly wanting to taste his sister for years. Jenifer had him pause with his cock at the entrance to her tunnel as she explained the tantra cycle to them to help them build energy to achieve a more powerful orgasm. Jenifer knew this first time was going to be over quickly, she could tell the signs and knew that any boy would not last long his first time.

Finally time came and she said push. With one push Chris was buried effortlessly in his sister and two strokes in and out and he was spraying his seed into her waiting womb. Zoe smiled, for first man to ever enter her brother felt right, like he was meant for her. She felt no pain as she broke her hymen many years before with a toy.

Jenifer said, "That's okay, you will be ready again in no time and this time you will last longer."

In about five minutes when Chris was ready again Jenifer lying on the ground beside Zoe took her by the hand with a small electric shock passing between them. Both of the boys silently took their spot between the girls open legs, both kissing the inter things and tunnel like before. Chris got a taste of his semen mixed with his sisters own juices. It wasn't bad, but not something he can say he liked.

With both boys in position, the girls holding hands Jenifer gave the word to begin. Their cock entered Luke's mother and Chris's sister Zoe begin the contractions and chakra openings to begin the flowing energy. Soon the flow had started, first in each couple, then between the two couples. Finally reaching a peek as both girls clinched their hands together and came, drawing their partner into orgasm with them. Both girls could feel the energy flowing out of their partner into the womb. The four of them lost in time for the moment as slowly the flow ceased.

Zoe spoke, "Wow... that was ..."

Jenifer said, "Yeah it was."

The four of them lay looking into the sky watching the clouds go by until Zoe realized they needed to get home. Jenifer said, "feel free to practice some together if you like."

Luke and Jenifer lay alone in the clearing for a while longer, Luke saying, "You know she just got pregnant don't you?"

Jenifer said, "I do know this my son, no hand me your hand." Upon taking his hand and placing it on her own stomach she continued, "Feel this, you also just put a baby inside of me. The two will grow up to be great leaders one day."

The kissed and made slow love on top of the hill while Zoe and Chris made their way home where they made love in Zoe's bed. Later they announced their love to their parents who were from a line of incest also, going back further than they know with a common ancestor with Jenifer and Luke. Their great-great grandfathers and great-great grandmothers were brother and sister, the two had two sets of twins together that married one another. Due to shame they moved to separate areas of the county. One set of twins are the great grandparents to their parents, and the other to Jack and his late wife (Katelyn's mom). That's all getting sticky and doesn't matter anyway but to show the connections we have in life can surprise us.

The next day, Luke and Jenifer, went to collect the next couple. This time it was Jack Jr. and his long time girl friend Sandy. Sandy was cute, she looked like an actress in an old movie they saw, a "Sandy Bullock" the movie was "Demolition man". Sandy's parents loved the actress also thus her name. Jack Jr. fell in love with Sandy right after seeing that movie.

Not so surprisingly, they agreed quickly when asked. Their training session was almost the same as Chris and Zoe's. Jack Jr. however was no small boy in the cock arena, but Sandy already knew that. Sandy was amazingly beautiful clothed, naked she was a site to behold. Her flawless skin, pert breast and completely waxed pussy had Luke and Jenifer in awe.

Luke was concerned about her taking in Jack Jr's cock, Jack Jr. said, "Don't worry little brother, I got this, she has taken it before and she can take it again."

The lay on the same spot as the others, and did the same things. Again having an orgasm that was beyond the normal great orgasms they have anyway.

Jenifer and Luke were the ones to leave this time, Jenifer said, "The are going to also?"

Luke said, "Yes, that's four."

Jenifer asked, "Four?"

Luke said, "Katelyn and Jack, Chris and Zoe, Jack Jr. and Sandy, and us. We are going to be due at the same time, and as soon as the wonder twins Terri and Jerry come on board there will 5 babies due. And we will save the planet on the solstice."

The wonder twins as people called them were just that, a force of wonder. They have made so many advancements that it is unbelievable, and that don't even account for the fact that they can read minds unless people really try to block them out. The real wonder is that they keep their mouths shut about things and don't gossip.

When Luke and Jenifer approached them the two knew exactly what they wanted, and agreed to it without any issues. The joined them at the clearing, undressing under the eyes of Luke and Jenifer. Terri was rather plain physical as was Jerry her brother. The most stricking thing about them was they were twins, almost identical in all ways, except she had breast and he had a cock. Amazingly they were able to the first time to complete the tantric clycle even though they were both virgins going into it. Terri shut off the pain of her hymen being torn. Laying in the afterglow of their orgasm, Jerry said out loud, "Terri you are going to be a great mother to the twins that we just made."

Luke asked, "How do you know that."

Jerry said, "I can feel their minds."

Luke said, "Already?"

Terri said, "Our life starts at the moment we are created, or minds some call our souls are present right at that moment."

On the way home, Jenifer asked, "Luke, tell me did you know about that?"

Luke answered, "To be honest, Just the one. But 6 is better."

The new couples prepared for the big event by having as much sex as they could. When the day came they all arranged themselves on the hill and the events proceeded as it was seen in the vision, the world was saved for the time being with the largest display

Chapter 6 - Time to go

The world saved, and everyone knocked up, the population continues to grow. The burden of society lifted, people have the time to improve themselves. No longer having to worry about where their next meal comes from, or how to pay the rent, or having clean water, paying bills, or just surviving had opened the world up to a completely unique opportunity. In the 20 years after the solar flare that almost wiped out all the life on the planet the science of the great serpent mound was discovered. Using the earth as a big battery and the sexual activity as a way of priming the field like a pump. Really quite simple but for the ancient people, the whole tantric lifestyle explained a lot of what is now a real science and understood. Tantric practices allowed the primitive people to access the great powers.

1...345678