Zombies, But So Much More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young officer followed the captain down the corridor and into his quarters. She seemed nervous, and looking at the bulge in the captain's pants she licked her lips.

Captain ordered, "Strip."

The young girl asked, "Strip, sir?"

Captain jack barked, "You heard me, you don't want me to get mad now do you?"

Now wanting to upset the captain the Science officer stripped out of her uniform. It was just a matter of kicking her shoes off stepping onto the captain's soft carpet which felt really nice to her aching feet. Taking her uniform dress off was almost as simple, a few buttons and a zipper and it fell off her shoulders to the floor. Her beautiful red hair draping over the milky white of her shoulders onto the very top of her lovey breasts. Her breasts were soft and creamy looking, topped with pink areola's and atop those beautifully erect nipples. Further down her young body there was not an ounce of fat. Her stomach was firm and toned. She took her position in the Fleet serious. Her waist was small and curvy, her pubic hair was a trimmed red arrow pointing down. She secretly trimmed it so the good captain could find his way there on his own. Her legs were shapely, the muscles well defined. Her feet were tiny and her toenails were painted a pale green to match the rest of her uniform.

The Captain said, "Very beautiful, it would be such a shame for someone so cute to get busted down to cleaning the barnacles off the ship."

Amanda pleaded, "Captain, sir, anything but that."

Captain jack sat down on his bed, and using her official rank said, "Commander Amanda, Come over here now please."

She did as instructed; he took her hand and forcibly bent her over his knee. Her bare breast pushing into his uniform pants, her bare ass in the air as his hand cracked down on her shapely ass. On his second smack he flipped her onto the center of his bed laughing out loud he said, "I'm sorry baby, I just can't spank my own daughter and really cause her pain. I'm sorry, but I can do this." And with that he buried his face into her pussy, tasting her delicious juices for the first time since she started her training for the position. "Mmmm. Baby you taste so good."

As he licked her she moaned, "Oh daddy, oh captain, I love it when you, oh...do ... please... oh yes.."

Soon she was bucking in her orgasm so hard Jack could hardly hold on. Somehow, he managed to hold on through her orgasm. He moved up and speared his cock into his sisters tight wet pussy. He spoke, "I'm so glad to have you serving under me little sister. In more ways than.. than.. oh.. than this too. Computer. Bed Gravity off."

Amanda shocked to find herself now floating in the air, nothing to push on as they made love, "This is new I love it."

Jack said, "I've never done this before... Not sure how to get things going." Jack moved this way and that, and the two of them found a rhythm that worked. Jack got his sister to the point of having an orgasm before he felt his coming on. As he came they slipped apart and his cum splatted up over her ass into the air

The rolled over with their back facing up, floating inches above the mattress. Amanda said, "That was great, but a little easier with gravity."

Jack said, "Computer. Reinstate bed gravity." With that command they lowered and jack was greeted with his cum falling out of the air onto his face.

Both laughing so hard it hurt, Amanda saying, "Join me in the shower real quick, I have to get back to my post."

They showered and dressed, her lovely hair returning to the utility bun of Chief Science officer Amanda. She flashed her ass to him as she left his quarters.

Back to being Captain Jack he made is official logs of the trip, looked over some crew staffing issues.

1...345678