Zombies, But So Much More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 21st year anniversary of the great solar flare approaching in 6 months on the Summer solstice, Jenifer is at it again, her views of the future still being beyond what anyone else can see. Her parents now getting to be older, no longer the person he once was, and her mother, still old, but 20 years her father's junior had to be the first to know of the upcoming event. By all right Jenifer was getting old, she was 36 at the solar event is now 57. She thought to herself, "If they earth can be saved again it's a job for the young."

Luke and her went to visit her parents, well it's complicated, His father, was his mother's father also which really means Jenifer is his half-sister. Anyway, you get the point. The world is mixed up, the genetic theory of incest causing defects has proven to be wrong.

Talking to their children Jack could sense something is wrong and asked, "So what is the earth shattering event this time?"

Jenifer said, "Well you know there is a little problem, I can show you if you really want to know."

Jack said, "You being here tells me I have to know."

Jenifer said, "We have to do It's the same way as last time. I promise it will be worth you time."

Katelyn asked, "That's why you came together isn't it?"

Jenifer answered, "Yes."

Jack said, "Well lets to this, I might need some motivation to get it up though."

Jenifer moved to her father undressing him and taking his limp cock in her mouth, Pressing her nose against his pelvic bone and sucking his cock as she pulled back within a few strokes he was harder than he had been in years.

Luke undressed Katelyn touched her knees as a sign for them to part, kissing her inner thighs first, then kissing her still lovely vagina. The moisture flowed from her quickly signaling that she was ready.

As Jenifer moved to mount her father, Luke pressed his cock into Katelyn, his grand mother, his aunt. In a synchronized movement the two couple were joined. Their pubic hair pushed together, their pubic bones rubbing the other.

Jenifer and Luke started thrusting into and onto their partners, Showing them the vision of events to come. Katelyn and Jack were feeling younger, more invigorated, and when the vision was over horny as hell. Jenifer said, "We will be back in a while you two have fun."

When Katelyn and Jack was alone, Jack mounted Katelyn, his daughter with a passion they had not had in years. Something had recharged them, for the events to come. Jack brought Katelyn to no one but 4 orgasams before he spewed forth his cum into her now tight pussy. Pulling out, jack noticed, Even her gray pubic hair had returned to it's former shade of red as they had in their youth.

Luke and Jenifer returned as they were finishing, just in time to hear Jack's cock pop as he pulled out, and see a dribble of semen leak out down Katelyn's butt crack.

Jenifer said, "We have to talk now. You saw the vision.. I with it came with a solution this time like the last couple of visions. I guess this is because the earth will be fully destroyed. What do you think we should do?"

Jack feeling his mind fully returning to what it was like 40 year or longer ago spoke, "Baby, the only thing I can see is this is so huge that it is unbelievable."

Katelyn said, "I'm not sure what you did to us but if you can make old people young like this again I'm sure we can think of something."

Luke said, "We need to get going, we have things to do, can we all meet back her later? I want to get our group together and bang her head together. I don't think we are going to be able to save the world this time but we are going to try."

Jenifer gave her mom and dad a hug, she squeezed Jack's cock in her hand and said, "You guys take care we will see you later." As she released the hug and her hands Jacks cock was sticking straight out, like he was a young man again. Which looking in the mirror at himself he agreed.

Jenifer asked one last question, "So what's my little brother doing these days? "

Jack said, "James has hooked up with the Star Trek Explorers group, What's it called now? we see him about once a week. I think he's found a girl he is interested in."

Luke said, "They called it the 'Star Fleet' and isn't Jack Jr is in that too isn't he?"

Jack said, "Yes, he is, and Sandy, and I they have been staying on Mars with their daughter too. I Remember the name change The picked it because the founding group was mostly related siblings and well Star Trek had been used already."

Jenifer said, "We have got to warn them too, maybe they can help us think. Maybe we can get all their brains working on it."

Luke Said, "Lets meet at the mound tonight where we can sort things out."

Luke and Jenifer wound up getting everyone together at the mound. The original couples and their kids who were now all paired up with a mate except for their son Isaac.

Jenifer always the better spokesperson started the discussion, "As you all are aware, normally when our group gets together it's for a reason. This time it is for something we have no answer for. It's easier to show you than explain everything. Can everyone please join hands."

When everyone joined, Jenifer showed the vision to them all, It showed the planet getting torn apart by a giant ball of plasma from the sun, then the sun expanding to take over the first 6 planets. The vision ended and everyone stood in shock.

Jenifer broke the silence, "I have no solution this time, I don't know what to do and I'm afraid now."

Everyone started at once and everyone had ideas, suggestions but no one was actually being heard. Terri and her brother Jerry stepped to the top of the mound and called out. "Listen to me, this is not helping. I think We can figure this out together." With that, the two started undressing Jerry sat on the head of the snake, his erect cock standing proud as everyone looked on as Terri sat on his proud cock facing away from her brother, her open legs facing the back of the snake, Taking her brothers into her again, for the second time on the mound. "What we need is everyone to join their minds, Get naked with us and join us on the mounds, going down the snakes back, Hannah and Ben come here, Ben sat at your mother's lap. Already erect, and already wet, Hannah sat on her brothers cock, not for the first time in her life, but for the first time anyone knew about. She let out a little moan and stifled it. The rest of the couples followed suit until it came to the end, Jenifer and Luke was at the end, and Isaac was the only one left out.

Naked and without anyone Isaac started to run away, but Jenifer said, "Come here my son. "

He same close to his mother, admiring her body while she was admiring his also. His cock was large, but not too large and she felt the added energy in this look would make it work. She opened her mouth, pulling him closer, taking his cock into her mouth.

When his cock made contact with her mouth the group was energized, and with the help of the twins at the head of the snake, mind by mind they joined into one mind. Not being separate, all of the knowledge accumulated by each member available to this great connected mind. The confusion of all the different ideas flowed and soon they had three possible solutions figure out.

Jenifer started sucking harder on the cock in her mouth and clamping down on her other son's cock that was buried inside her pussy. She could feel the whole group building to a release, as her son that was standing released his load into his mother's mouth the entire group erupted in one joined orgasm, as semen was pushed out into their waiting wombs and the wombs convulsed to draw it in deeper.

With this the snake, being an beast of pure energy beneath the mound, withered out of it's earthen skin and rose off into the sky. It's duty on earth over, It's journey back to the Alpha Serpentis Solar system.

A new round in the line of babies for Katelyn and Jack's extended family group was conceived, and soon a plan will go into place to save the people of the earth once things are figured out.

In the meantime, Isaac was kinda feeling left out, even though it was his contribution to the chain that finally made the connection work. Isaac was a virgin, him mother was the receiver of his load and she felt for him and wanted to show him how things worked. Taking her son by the hand, she held the palm onto her chest right below her left breast letting him feel her heartbeat. Bringing the boy into her arms, something she has done before in his 18 years, but never nude, and never with his penis sticking out from his body. His erect penis caught in the red fur of her pussy, entangled in her pubic hair ad they pressed their bodies tighter. Luke was there still, and took the two of them into his arms, hugging them tightly.

Luke said, "Lets head home, I think Isaac here needs some attention."

Here pubic hair got caught in Isaac's pubic hair and when they pulled apart Jenifer said, "Ouch! That my hair." She then kissed him on the lips saying "It's okay. I love you baby."

Well they dressed, got back to their home where Jenifer took her son Isaac into her bedroom. Undressing herself standing before her son, nudity not being that new but having him look at her like this was making her wet. Undressing her son she removed his shirt first, unbuckled his jeans lettignt them fall to the floor, before pulling his boxers out over his bulging erection. The thick cock springing up, striking her in the face. She kissed the tip of her son's cock, sucking just the head into her mouth, standing up and saying, I think I could use a shower to get the dirt off of my backside, would you care to come help me in the shower.

I didn't take her offering twice as he turned and went into their master bathroom and turned on the shower, holding his hand out like a gentleman for her to enter first. In the shower he took his job of helping out very serious. Isaac had his mom's body soaped up, and every inch of her clean as one can get. Jenifer jumped a little when his finger brushed over the rosebud of her anus, making sure that even that part was clean. He paid special attention to her pussy slipping his fingers past the soapy red pubic hair, and finding the folds underneath. He made sure this area was super clean, and she almost collapsed in his arms when she was clean enough to have her first orgasm given to her by her son.

She returned the favor of washing him up. She loved the feel of his soft skin under her hands. And when her finger found his anus, she stuck just the tip of it in and she thought he was going to cum. He didn't but in his mind he thought to himself, "Oh man, one more time and ohh. I need to hold off."

Isaac was in heaven when she soaped his cock and balls, stroking his soapy cock untl just before he came, stopping completely and switching off the hot water. Rinsing them both off in cold water grabbing towel and quickly drying themselves off they made a mad dash for the bed. Jumping in naked and pulling the covers up over them, warming themselves backup by hugging and. Jenifer kissed Isaac this time like real lovers do, taking his tongue into her mouth and allowing him to take hers. Isaac had his hands all over his mother's body as they made out like teenagers. Laying face to face, Isaac worked his cock to the V of her pussy where the head pierced her outer lips.

When he felt her warmth engulf the tip of his penis, he exploded, coating her pussy in his cum. It was running down her thigh to the bed, some splashed back onto him. They were both a sticky mess, as they kissed and continued to make out until he was hard again, she rolled him over so he was between her legs, reached down and took his cock into her hand and guided him home. Her muscles were tight on his cock, and he knew he wasn't going to last long even though he just came. She reached up taking his face between the palms of her hand bringing her lips to his she kissed him and said, "Relax, its all okay, just let it go."

Isaac did as she suggested, letting his cum flow out into her hungry and waiting womb, where it combined with Luke's, and somehow the three sets of DNA was combined into one at that moment.

Isaac had the advantage of youth, and kept going. His young cock finding all the right places inside his mother's pussy. When she came again Isaac was almost there too, she wrapped her legs around his strong back, pulling herself into his thrusts, bringing herself closer to yet another orgasm, when he came the force if his cum filling her pushed her over the top again. The two lay there breathing heavy, on their backs, her legs spread open, one resting over one of Isaac's, When Luke entered the room their cumsoaked pubic hair was drying, and the cum was just now leaking out of Jenifer's pussy as they slept. Luke got a couple washrags and cleaned the exhausted pair up some, pulled a fresh sheet over them and got in bed with his wife and son.

In the morning, he woke up as Jenifer (his mom also) was just sitting down on his hard cock. She whispered in his ear. Thank you for last night, the trinity DNA is done again, and oh god the two of you might kill me.

Isaac woke up to the movement of the bed. He turned over to watch as his parents made love. Stroking his cock while his mother rode his fathers, Isaac was enjoying the show. He would see the cock going in and out of he mother and she lifted up. She rolled over with Luke still attached and he started pumping into her. Reaching over she took Isaac's cock into her hand, squeezing it with each stroke that Luke made inside her, until getting close she said bring your cock here. Isaac got on his knees infront of his mother and she sucked his cock into her mouth with a hunger Isaac was not used to seeing. As Luke continued to stroke Jenifer was getting both herself and Isaac close to bursting.

When Luke bent down to kiss Jenifer he didn't think twice about her having a cock in her mouth since it was Isaac's. He kissed her and his beautiful cock. Luke paused and thought to himself how he thought a cock was beautiful but his one was. It reminded him of his, No, actually it somehow was his and hers which made this okay. Just as Luke thought that Isaac started cumming. Jenifer and Luke were kissing now, sharing their Son's cock and now his seed.

Luke stared cumming inside her pussy and when he was done, Isaac went down and ate her pussy until she was cumming again too. Never once minding the tasted, never minding his own taste.

When Isaac got up for bit, Luke asked Jenifer "What the hell just happened, I'm not gay but that was something else."

Jenifer said, "The two of you and our new baby share almost completely one DNA, The girl inside me will have one Chromosome different, but for all practices you are the same, more than twins ever could be. So did you really enjoy that?"

Luke said, "I did, I would never have ever dreamed of doing that before, but it just didn't seem wrong."

From the doorway Isaac said, "I know, it was so weird, but at the same time seemed okay."

The three of them lay to together for the rest of the afternoon, the took turns making love with their mom. Isaac said, "It seems so weird having the same mom as dad but I know kids at school that are like that too."

Jenifer said, "It's so much deeper than that Isaac. But for now we have to get ready to go meet the others."

This is the end of part 1 - There is big plans in the Future for the special kids conceived at the mound. A special place in the history of mankind is in place for our Star Trek Explorers, it might even be a bit of an erotic FAN Fiction piece.

BLANK PAGE

Part 2 _ Where No man has gone before

This is meant to have a little fun - The previous part was a little more serious. Please don't get too technical on me here I'll try to keep things to the believable, Don't analyze the dates, and stuff like that.

Chapter 1

On the ST-1701 USS Enterprise the magnetic fields energized - The Engine came to life - The forward momentum of the warp engine started to engage. Currently due to the way the Warp Drive works, you have to travel into known space or risk coming out on the other end on the inside of a star or some other object. The magnetic warp bubble will protect you from small stuff, smaller than the ship, by simply pushing it to the side before the ship enters that space. Going faster than light using a warp drive take the ship into a sub space. The old TV show science guys got more right than they did wrong.

Captain Jack and his crew were tasked with testing a scanner that can be used to detect where the ship can come out of warp and safely map that location on a map. The theory is to extend an array of warp bubbles, that look like rings on the main viewer using tiny variations to determine the concentration of gravitons in the area. If this works the way that the physicists on earth think it will it will change the current limits on travel from a single jump where one can, using sensors, see their end point to where the endpoint can be mapped first, and the Ring Exit Sensors can find a safe exit point and then small adjustment warp jumps can get you to your desired location.

Caption Jack gave the order, "Jose, bring us to full power on my mark. Mark."

Jose Said, "Full power Sir, Approaching warp 1" The display screen showed the stars streaking past slowly, "Warp 2. Warp 3. Warp 4. Warp 5.." The screen was now showing lines as the stars passed by. "Warp 6. Warp 7."

Caption Jack said, "Hold at warp 9"

Jose said, "Warp 9 and holding, warp drive at 65% and holding."

Caption Jack said, "Prepare RES"

Chief Science officer Amanda said, "RES ready to come online."

Captain Jack ordered, "Activate RES"

On the view screen they saw the Warp bubbles going forward. They looked like rings, it appeared that the Enterprise was traveling through these rings. Some were closer than others.

CSO Amanda commented. "See the rings closer together, those are the one with higher concentration of gravitons. The open ones are safe to land in, at least in theory."

Captain Jack ordered, "Jose, turn warp control over to the CSO and prepare to drop out of warp."

Jose, "Engine control to CSO, Now."

CSO Amanda said, "Wish us luck."

Jose said, "Warp 8 .. Warp 7.. and full Stop."

Caption Jack, "CSO, Estimate position."

After about 15 minutes CSO Amanda said, "It appears we are in the Proxima Centauri System about 12 Light years from earth. Sensors detect around the Sun there is a planet in the habitable zone. I would like a better look if we can."

Captain Jack said, "Jose, make it so."

Jose said, "It will take about 12 hours to get into position as we are too close to make a warp jump."

Captain jack said, "Okay, advise me when it's ready. Amanda, walk with me."

They got in the lift, very much designed from the Star Trek TV series as was most of the ship. The design worked well so they kept it.

In the lift the caption said, "Stand at attention."

The younger officer did as ordered by her Captain. Captain jack stood in front of the young girl, inspecting her Uniform. "You uniform is full regulation?"

"Yes, Captain Sir.", She obediently barked.

The Caption Spoke again "You hair is that regulation?" With that he pulled out the clip holding her hair in a neat bun, causing her beautiful red hair to burst out and run down to her shoulders. "I know it is officer but I think I like it like this better."

With a gulp She replied, "As you wish Captain."

Captain Jack kneeled down took his hand and ran it up her bare leg, going under her skirt, finding that she had no panties on he said, "Oh my what a bad little officer you are."

She pleaded, "I'm sorry sir, please don't demote me."

The Door opened on the lift, Captain Jack said, "We need to discuss this more, come with me."

1...345678