All Comments on 'Zoom of Doom'

by AesopsOtherTales

Sort by:
  • 108 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

One blowjob and he forgives everything. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

1. Just another pussy/cuck and whore story

brian_scoobybrian_scooby8 months ago

Another great story! …love the humor in your stories. Thanks

Sordid999Sordid9996 months ago

@Just_Words She didn't come clean to her boss. The affair came out in a meeting. Everyone in that company, including her boos already knew what that whore did.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman6 months ago

good story but Ted has the best part along with Corey falling into the briars and lime. Asking the kids about their Mom was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

To the commenters who said that the slut was repentant: NO, she wasn’t. Repentance requires confession to the person you sinned against, BEFORE they find out, not admitting to the sin AFTER you’re outed!!!

He has no idea how many other times, if any. There’s no way to ever know. The trust is gone. Unfortunately, since the reveal was so public, it is more difficult to arrange for the slut to just disappear, since it’s known that he has motive. Still, “accidents” happen!!!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

One blowjob and he takes her back. What an idiot.

silverthorne16silverthorne1611 days ago

"Corey wasn't her supervisor so there wasn't anything against company policy for what they did."

Okay, but wasn't she HIS supervisor of some sort? If so, then company policy would have indeed come into effect.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous