All Comments on 'Zoom of Doom'

by AesopsOtherTales

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Great cheating , while under the influence, wife fable. I can see the reconciliation here, although she should have confessed. Another interesting busted by Zoom story. I’m sorry, but you’re probably going to get cuck bombed now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Pretty bland really, no drama, no character build up, no real story to speak of, just a guy trying to convince the world and himself he's some kind of tough nut. You should also find somebody else to proof read for you, this was as hard to read as it was boring.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

In this case she was totally repentant and I don't think there will be a repeat. So for them and the kids I think reconciliation was acceptable but she should watch her drinking in future. Good job.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 3 years ago

Poignant little drama with a dash of comic relief. Thanks

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago
Reviewing would help

Reading your story after you finish writing it has much to recommend itself. Missing words are missing, spelling errors can be corrected, sentences which make no sense can be rethought ... starting with ‘after I fix this sentence, will it help carry the storyline?’

Dunny69Dunny69over 3 years ago
Soft wimp doormat

Hate these soft arsed wimp stories. The wife cheated with regard to him or family blames the drink and husband immediately forgives the slut with minimum consequences. He even has his mates get what little revenge he had on the bloke. Complete trash grow a backbone,

mindmeld31mindmeld31over 3 years ago

The bones for a good story are there and I appreciated the twist with the overheard Zoom conversation, but the story wasn't long enough for any real character development, resulting in a lack of real tension. Additionally, it would be difficult to believe the husband would just flip a switch and be okay with resuming their relationship as if nothing had happened so soon after finding out that she had been unfaithful AND had kept it a secret. There was more to explore. What happens the next time she has to travel? If she hadn't been caught, what were the chances the next liasion would be easier for her?

Again, there's a good amount to work with here, which makes the effort seem a bit rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anonymous commenter with the mouth

Nowhere did he mention about constitutionally kicking her out for committing adultery. That's your first liberal problem. If you are the guilty spouse. And it was a one-time deal. A drunken escapade. You going to do anything to save the marriage. Even up to leaving the house for a few days. So things can cool down. But by your comments it shows that you never have your brain in your skull cavity. Your problem is you like to hear your own voice. Quit being a liberal ass.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Legal and sexist issues

The husband had NO legal right to kick the wife out of the family home. Why didn't HE leave? He doesn't make the rules, crack his whip and have her dance to his tune.

Yes, marriage/relationship problems but they are equal partners and must decide, together, what will happen.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago
Little story about really nothing

First, I agree with Anonymous' comment on 10/05/20 that stories that have the husband kicking wife out of the house is an immediate downer. I suppose some wives do not know that they have equal rights to the house regardless of what they did, but most often I think wives and/or their fathers would know that a husband cannot kick the wife out of the house.

Otherwise, there was not that much to the story. One marries for better or worse, and a real man would not allow one drunken event to destroy his own future and, more importantly, that of the children. I did like the scene where he talked to the kids.

GroundrodGroundrodover 3 years ago

Nice made me laugh

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1

Nothing to see here folks, move along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
sort of flat

No real confrontation etc.

I like the zoom disclosure. So many forget to mute now.

As others said, if this is shut down covid time then no dropping off kids, friends over, coffee meetings. Could have done it all via phone.

I am OK with him saying stay with her parents but not the violence. Saying that to her father would be a big deal as a threat.

More should have been stressed about her saying it was the drinking and she was taken advantage of. Sure the guy can try but inside she wanted it or else drink or not she would have shut him down. She needs serious help to figure out how to not stray again.

To me it would be divorce. That would shake her up huge to know what she did. If he wants to date her and start over then fine.

What is up with the anal sex fixing everything? Punishment for her or some reward for him? Anyone ever do anal when the woman hasn't first cleaned up in preparation? Ewww what a smelly mess!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

No where near enough.

You are a good writer and have some great plot devices but you come no where near close enough to completing the story you start.

There are way too many unanswered questions that you inspired by your plot.

You could ifirst rate if you would actually put in the work to do your plot devices justice.

2* for writing style and plot device only.

This could have been great if you actually gave yourself time to explore the open doors you illustrated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Oh no, fact checked by MAGAnon!!

Oh the irony! It hurts!

timrivtimrivover 3 years ago

Funny enjoyed it. Keep up the humor.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Good story by not enough plot depth on the reconciliation and why it happened. I was drunk is not a core reason...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1 star

You never see the husband beating up the wife, as if they were all innocent.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 3 years ago

Enjoyed the story. When you had the friend get out of his car with a shovel and limes, I thought you a dumb shit who did not know what garden lime is. And did not bother to look it up. Then after a few more sentences I was laughing, as I am sure you intended. 4 stars

AbctoyAbctoyover 3 years ago
Good story

Openly laughed at the end.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Fair. Not one of your better stories.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 3 years ago
Would take years to get over this

Would take years to trust her again. She would still be working with guy she screwed too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Her lieing for so long after the act occured. He if said why didnt she address what happened right afterwards. Do from the day she had sex tell he found out was all lies. It would have been divorce imo because of that. Just yo put into comtext i ended a 24 year marriage after found out she at a slip around year 15 but did not find out abpuf it tell year 24 by accident. Counciling was a joke after 9 years of a lie by omition. Interestingly i have remarried now for 5 years and ex is strugling in muliple low pay jobs barely surving and can not mantain a relationshilps even kids are tired of her attitude of poor me.

SkubabillSkubabillover 3 years ago

Not bad some decent humor.

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 3 years ago

5* Excellent straight-forward story with humor. Recon is okay in this case since it was a drunken one time event. However, a post-nup should be considered. Plus Trust but Verify always!

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 3 years ago

I almost didn't read this based on most of the comments; however, I'm glad I did. Agreed, the end is rather short but it is there. The only thing I was hoping to find out that I didn't was about the woman who blabbed, did she get fired?

I actually gave this 5 stars based on originality and a few other things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It was okay. There was a little bit of retribution but the wife got off the hook.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 3 years ago
Recently, we have seen a paragraph or two tossed in

at the end of a few stories describing the pain and suffering that befell the cheating wife's boyfriend. It seldom is part of the story being told. It is more of an afterthought. Writers lose points in scores from a few readers who insist the boyfriend feel pain. Thus, the writer cooks up some dumbass explanation of how he managed revenge and the needy reader smiles. The good thing about comments is the writer learns what readers want. The bad thing about comments is the writer learns what the reader wants, and then caters to it, more for a better score than for the desire to post the best possible story.

fritz51fritz51over 3 years ago
Didn't like it much...

Although the MC sent her packing immediately, he allowed her to come home right away. His attitude went from normal, pissed with feelings of possible violence towards the wife to, treating her as if she had only dented his sports car. Oh gee honey, you made a small mistake fucking that guy, try to do better next time. And what's with letter listing all of the details concerning who she fucked before they met? He requested that she spill everything that had been done while married so as not to pop up and surprise him. Though I'm sure the author didn't intend to make her sound like she was bragging, this guy was so wimpy that she could have shoved it in his face how well she'd been screwed before.

I can accept reconciliation, when earned, but she paid less of a price than a wife that forgot to record the game, after promising, while her hubby was doing the laundry.

And... sbrooks edited this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Strange

Maybe reading comprehension is failing me. For parts of this story got so lost as to who was speaking almost gave up. Did like some of the creativity. Just another poorly written story. imho. Think you need a better editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Entitled Cheaters

The wife's cheating was outed to the husband, She never confessed on her own accord and appears more sorry for being found out than the actual cheating. Also, in the same breath, the wife feel's entitled to reconciliation. She seems to feel entitled to all the marital perks they enjoyed before discovery of her cheating . Comfort and validation from the chump husband as well as sex, housework and income.

A few days stay at her parents, while chump husband assumes all the responsibilities of taking care of their children. Sounds more like a vacation.

Didn't see much humility on the wife's part. Humility is painful. It wrestles with shame. Humility recognizes that regaining trust is a long, slow process that may end, despite their best efforts without trust being fully regained.

Wife writes a letter to her husband and engages chump husband in a randy sex session including anal sex and magically they arrive at reconciliation.

Sounds like the wife got cake. The veneer of reconciliation, doing the bare minimum in terms of apologies and marriage counseling. No shame, no mortification Marriage, family, and finances intact. And options remain open for current or future affairs.

The husband got a shit sandwich and some anal sex.

KRD19254KRD19254over 3 years ago

Everyone needs a Ted & Bill buddy! I laughed so hard I had tears. It's good, not great but darn good. Hooyah, salute!

jocko_smithjocko_smithover 3 years ago
I liked it

The plot was well done. Understandable anger at first, but the adultery was a drunken one-off, not an affair. No huge disrespect, no real intent, so reconciliation is easily understood.

LOVED the bags of limes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I gave it four stars just because of the conversation about killing her and then using limes to decompose the body. I needed a good laugh and that sure did supply it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
lots of

Grammer errors, and out of whack sentence structure. Rushed ending. Kinda boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
should have checked for STDs

They probably had sex after the episode with Corey. She's responsible (by not confessing) if he gets an STD, or worse HIV. He should have asked her to have herself checked, and have had himself checked out too. It's not a trivial matter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
There are lots....

...of new bad writers in literotica...that is too bad. This site used to be fun...

hahey74276hahey74276over 3 years ago
Just so you know.

I gave it 1 star.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
another give him some pussy

and all is forgiven (2)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It all makes sense, . . .

if you think with your heart instead of your head.

First, take a civics class, or move to a country that has a Unitary State form of government. Google it.

Second, while he got all warm and fuzzy with the wife, he has no PROOF what she did, or didn't do. He waved the lie detector test, he did not talk to Corey, and he did nothing to deal with his wife is now a known company whore, apparently with an alcohol problem, which he also ignored. He's just so full of compassion and forgiveness. Isn't it sweet?

So what was so special about Corey that He got the celebrator fuck? Was it just his turn? If she was getting some special award why couldn't the husband attend with her, even at his own expense? Obviously the conference included some socializing and partying.

If the coworker had not blurted out the reveal, he would have never known. So the wife did nothing out of character, acted in no way different after becoming her coworker's slut, apparently not just for one quick fuck, but for an entire night of fucking. Did she stay drunk through the whole night? So with no change in behavior or mannerism, how does he know she hasn't fucked others before, or will again at future opportunities? Apparently she acted so cool and nonchalant after returning from the conference that he had no suspicions. So on what is his trust now based?

Ah, but that would be harsh and uncomfortable. He should definitely trust his heart over his head. Its a great way to run a marriage, a family, and a country.

Thanks for the effort.

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

Very nice little story. I liked it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Quicklime

Not the fruit (lime). Not Sodium Hydroxide (lye). Calcium oxide (lime, aka quicklime).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You're editor needs an editor more than you.

luedonluedonover 3 years ago

Well said, Mr HDK

.

Sage advice, sir. As you say: "The bad thing about comments is the writer learns what the reader wants, and then caters to it, more for a better score than for the desire to post the best possible story."

My worst experience on the Literotica site was trying to write a story because the LW commentariat insisted that I should after I had said that I wouldn't. Never again. I'm here to entertain myself, not the LW commentariat.

.

As I have said several times before, never delude yourself that the person who is out there fishing is doing it for the entertainment of the fish.

.

And the scoring system is invalid for LW stories. The BTB mob will one-bomb any story where the bitch doesn't get burned, and the Cuck crowd don't read stories that aren't Cuck and don't bother scoring. So as HDK says, don't cater to them hoping to get a high score.

.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sorry, getting sbrooks to help, I thought it only far to give you the sbrooks comment treatment. 😃

"Andrea just let her liberal feelings go"

What the hell are liberal feelings?

"What I'm really concerned with is that when it wears off, I'm going to be pissed and possibly violent with her"

Possibly this is why she looked elsewhere and almost certainly why she didn't come clean about Corey. If my son in law said that I would be round throwing him out of the house with restraining orders.

"best for everyone if she isn't here for a few days until I can figure out what happened."

How is he going to figure out what happened without hearing Sara's full story? He doesn't know if Andrea is going to get in touch or if what she says is true or just an embittered employee before he reacts. All Sara had to do to start is go full denial and all he would be left with were accusations. And best for everyone? The kids being in the house with a man that has self confessed will be pissed and possibly violent?

"I'm going to put this in your car, go tell the kids that you'll be gone for a couple of days."

And if she refuses? Legally he cannot throw her out of the house. Will he get violent? He told her not to lie, 'I've got to go for a few days kids because daddy can't promise not to be violent with me.'

"It is only because of the kids that I'm not filing for divorce today, so you have very little time to unfuck yourself"

1) it's not only because of the kids, it's because it takes time to put divorce papers together, let alone file them, let alone during lockdown when everyone thinks it's a good excuse to go slow.

2) how can she unfuck herself if she is not allowed to talk to her husband and discuss ways of trying to resolve it. Assuming unfuck does not mean go back in time.

"I sent a quick text to my buddies Bill and Ted telling them that I wasn't going to be able to make it over tonight."

They jumped in their phone booth, went back in time and stopped Sara fucking Corey... ta da unfucked!

"I called the neighbors and asked if it would be possible for the kids to have a sleep over."

Wow no sooner kicked the wife out, the kids get sent out too and to neighbours. So much for lockdown as his buddies are coming over too. Also when the kids tell Sara it is a winning blow in her getting custody, the house and all the benefits of being an abused mother. He said it himself, he was out of control.

"lye, not limes. It works kind of like acid"

It's actually an alkaline, but I doubt Ted would have understood that either. Bag of limes made me chuckle.

"If it was a one-time thing then it's a hard choice, if it's an ongoing affair then it's pretty easy and she's gone."

Bill seems to be overstepping here, making it sound like a suggestion rather than advice. Will John allow another man dictate terms of his marriage? A comment about neither being easy would have built some backbone for John.

"Ok, so I figure out what when on then, go from there. Sounds like a good idea."

Your editor missed this should it have been:

"Ok, so I figure out what and when; then go from there. Sounds like a good idea."

Meeting for coffee? I'm very confused about your idea of lockdown.

"So, did you have fun last night? Enjoy some naughty time with another of your lovers?"

Sorry that's not being petty, that's being a dick. It's the sort of comment that will tip a dicey situation into irretrievable.

"Ok. Do you want me to email it or bring it over with me?"

"I'll bring it over with me. An email doesn't seem to be enough. Either is a letter."

Is this all Sara? If so don't close the 1st set of speech marks. Either way the 2nd part doesn't make sense.

This may be John's way of getting evidence, but it really wouldn't do much use in a divorce. Unless there is some extreme stuff in it that might tip the custody scales.

Given his attitude so far, John will probably hold this over Sara for the rest of their marriage. Also what he said during sex makes me nervous. There's a fine line between abuse and dominance and he has shown all the traits of an abuser.

Corey's accident was contrived, but amusing. I thought you went a decent way to capturing the spirit of the real Bill and Ted.

Some typos in there that make you look like a non native English speaker.

The story is unfinished though. Did the counselling go okay? We can only assume, but was that it? Really? A written confession, counselling, make up sex and some threats of violence?

What happened to Andrea? Despite feeling so bad about opening her mouth, she could never be trusted again. If she lets something like that out, would she blow a corporate secret if she was upset?

Regguy69Regguy69over 3 years ago
Entertaining

Our new Zoom office environment has provided many unwitting semi-public expositions. Obviously, a very embarrassing moment for the husband to be outed as a cuckold in his wife’s business meeting. Which begs the question, should the wife have confessed her transgression?

She knew several of her coworkers were aware of her dalliance and therefore her potential for exposure was high. In that circumstance, she should have confessed to husband the very next day. Now the question is, when is ok NOT to confess? I think if she and the asshole had been alone and unobserved and it was a single drunken event, never to be repeated, maybe she just lives with the guilt and doesn’t confess. Doing that is a huge risk, but maybe in that narrow circumstance, it is the better choice.

mcbsmcbsover 3 years ago
Lye instead of Lime

I gave 4 stars, because of the friend who confused lye with lime, when "helping" Corey out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You forgot about COVID

You started the story out by catching her because of Covid. Then the kids are going over to the neighbors, she’s going to her parents, and his friends are coming over. No mention of Covid or its restrictions.

Even if you have plausible workarounds for these things, you have to spell them out. You set this up, so now you have to live by those rules. Sending the kids next-door is especially egregious in this time.

luedonluedonover 3 years ago

Re: Anonymous comment on SBrooks' comment technique

.

Please, Anonymous, get yourself an identifier. That was such a perceptive comment about our dear regular nitpicker-in-chief's commenting style that you shouldn't be lost among the anonymice.

You could make a career out of analysing some other regulars in the same way that you did Mr.B. The LW commentaries would be poorer without him, and it was great to see that he has other fans apart from me. I adore his ability to take literally things said by characters rather than look beyond to the motives implied by the author in the character development part of a story.

But there are others. Please don't stop with just one.

.

Lue

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Darn! Wish I could get my comments noticed by Lue and her ilk. Guess I'll have to stop advocating for the reconciliation and demand the BTB. There is no middle ground in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Lye = sodium hydroxide, NaOH, or sometimes potassium hydroxide, KOH

Lime is of 2 types (apart from the fruit!). The one the Mexicans used was quick lime or calcium oxide, CaO, which does break down bodies quite well. The other is slaked lime, calcium hydroxide, made by adding water to quick lime giving Ca(OH)2.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

There are times, especially when a couple is repairing serious damage, when "Fuck my ass" isn't really what most people would say. Otherwise, good story.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

For an imaginative and good start, it dwindled to almost nothing quickly.

Deserved a better story for the creative plot device at the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NOPE !

All that time and effort and all you produced was another pathetic RAAC story.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

RAAC sux...

I understand staying till the kids are grown.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 3 years ago
What A Hoot!

I have to chuckle at the comments. The anony who bitches about the editor needing an editor, but butchers the "you're" versus "your" grammar. Another anony who writes a book about all the perceived errors in story. Lue and sbrooks up to their regular shtick. Half of my enjoyment of Lit is the comments after the story (hint to authors who choose to close them). Keep up the great work, folks.

IMO, Lit authors and commenters would be doing us all a service by leaving the political commentary out of their writing. First, they are quite time sensitive, and second, the true facts are rarely complete or available in real time. Finally, I simply don't care about your opinion.

Thanks to AOT! Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well

Wasn't horrible; wasn't good either. Gave it a meh 3 score. Good start, but could have been much better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
LOL!!!

nothing to see here folks, it's just another WIMP story...1star

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 3 years ago

Alcohol is a great source of joy.

It's also a great source for excuses.

In vino veritas.

"In wine lies the truth".

Need I say more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
?

A WIMP

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyabout 3 years ago

Yes, this is a somewhat lighthearted story. Still, the alcohol as an excuse- AGAIN? Save for being comatose, I still don't believe she wouldn't have done something under the influence that she wasn't inclined to do anyway...

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Going really good until he suddenly got past everything and easily had sex with her again which A) Makes him a total wimp and B) She knows how to play him like a cucky little fiddle. She suffered no consequences AT ALL other than mommy and daddy being mean to her.

Even as a RAAC story their hump was too easily and quickly gotten past.....which never happens, not like that at any rate.

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Great setup, but conflict was resolved as if it was a tiny hurdle. Made the whole thing feel pretty inconsequential, really.

ZharKhanZharKhanalmost 3 years ago

No, you’re not lucky to have her. She’s weak, and forgiving her will give her the green light to do it again.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

That was really well done. Great job of bringing out the feelings of betrayal but having the honesty to process more than just the pain

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 3 years ago

hmm yeah made it sound like a little hiccup there. no biggie just a little cheating no harm done. then again having 3 kids with one parent ouch. so trying to move on and forget it ever happen so he can keep going. but that wasnt written so who knows

boneham21boneham21almost 3 years ago

Sickening portrayal of an American male! 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Some blubbering, a night or so away, a blow job, anal sex, and the ever-so-important "marriage counseling", and everything is O'Tay! Reconciliation can legitimately happen, but this trivialized what she did and wrote the husband as a buffoon. Not convincing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I just can't fathom why you silly raac writers have to blame the Other Man all the fucking time? "Wife cheats on her husband": no sir that's not true. "Wife was taken advantage of by the devilish lover": now that's true! And how come the cheating wife is praised for being a "great mother"? She gave birth to them babies isn't she SUPPOSED to be loving and caring towards them? Does she deserve an award for doing that? If that's the case then why was there no punishment for committing adultery? 1 star is all I can give to this foolish writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow, wish I could do that. I mean I have sex with a coworker, say nothing, oops! I get caught, and in a matter of a day I give a blow job and give my ass and I am home free! Bring on the next conference!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why do all you authors think that a vigorous fuck solves all the problems?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good Please for the love of God keep writing . Your stories are always funnier than Hell . Thank you

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

Bill and Ted are very good friends.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 2 years ago

Answers enquiring minds want to know...

"When *was* the last conference...?" As in how long has she kept the secret from him?

"How many people knew she cheated?" Definitely the one lady but did she tell anyone who *should* have told him (costing him that friendship)...?

"Did she ever get tested for STDs afterwards?" As in was she willing to chance giving him something unknowingly...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Huh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was chuckling throughout the story. Good sense of humor. However, I'm wondering WHEN that meeting that Corey fucked his wife was: months ago, a year, 5 yrs? Would've been nice to learn that. However, that small point didn't take away from the story's strength & humor. 4 stars --Bob

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

I loved the set up. Thought it was great. After that it went downhill.

They had...what? A couple days apart....even a one night stand causes far more havoc than what you portayed. And right back into sex? Yeah another nope, after all I didnt see her go out and get an STD test.

It read more like a man rushing to be a cuck than anything else. I didnt mind a RAAC ending but it went from "I found out you fucked another guy" right to "Gee lets fuck and be happy". Did you get bored and just decided to phone it in?

It had potential but it fell seriously flat by the end.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

Wow this Mc was in a hurry to become a willing cuck. She kept it secret for. How long? Maybe hoping it could happen again soon at the next conference. Very weak,and certainly worthy of a poor one star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Shit happens in a marriage. Once is, however, enough, and I don’t mean forty times with one guy - that’s not once. He did what he could live with, in acceptance of his family situation. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

if you can find humor in a drunk spouse screwing around then this was pretty interesting. My complaint is that there were a few missing words that threw off the story flow. Guess your brain expected to see a work that didn't get down on paper...I mean into print. Oh, hell, you know what I want to say...I mean type...Oh forget about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sara got away with one there. Another example of this oft repeated nonsense that a person can have a few drinks but be perfectly capable of rolling around the bed having multi-orgasmic sex and thoroughly enjoying it, but not be troubled with a conscience or guilt during the sex. If Sara had been totally inebriated she would have an excuse, but she wanted Corey badly and dismissed her marriage from her mind and got down to enjoying the love-making. The alcohol was just an excuse she could trot out later if hubby found out. Not to be trusted.

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

Had she come home and admitted it, then maybe I'd agree with your story. But she didn't....a whole different story! No trust, no marriage. What happens when she has to leave again for whatever reason?

McDingelMcDingelalmost 2 years ago

You need a better proofreader.

DrgwngDrgwngalmost 2 years ago

Just another stupid Mc that cannot resist or even think when his cock is active. Just so stupid that this trope is so widespread in lw. These writer all copy each other work because it is easy. Although there are plenty of guys that would shove the skank off the bed, oddly,we never read anything about those cases , just the weak brainless males that always get manipulated . One star.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Cute story but......

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Weak wimpy husband, a slut who never told him of her "mistake" at the time, a literal piece of ass and all is forgiven. Bullshit story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuckfest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with @kirei8.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poor powerless Bitch got drunk and taken advantage of and could not possibly be considered to have any fault...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Agree with kirei8

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Friends definitely have your back and funny also

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked your Demolition Man story but cannot stand this one. This is such a pussy story.

Just_WordsJust_Words12 months ago

Lots of anger in the comments. A one time drunken mistake is probably the most likely to be forgiven, although it does suggest the walls are not built high enough. She came clean to her boss, which must have been humiliating. I think this is a good example of the kind of thing that needs to be forgiven, but only once.

miket0422miket042212 months ago

She was so ashamed of herself that she spent the night in Corey's room and cried while doing her walk of shame the next morning. I guess it took her 6-8 hours before she figured out that she should be ashamed?

There was potential for a really good story here but, there's too much that goes into trying to work through an infidelity to be handled in this length of a story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Story too rushed.. One point was she spent the night. The story had some points not generally in this type but too abrupt.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous