Zoom of Doom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using my left hand to captured both of her hands and I pulled them over her head.

With my right hand I started to touch her. She was already soaking wet.

Leaning down, I whispered in her ear, "While you want me to fuck your ass, you seem to have forgotten who is in charge in here."

She softly moaned as I entered her. Letting go of her hands, I used mine to cup her face as we made love. This wasn't an angry hate fuck; this was just two people appreciating what they had. We'd done this a hundred times before, it just felt different because of the stress we were under. We knew we had something really special together and we realized how close to the edge that we had been and how far we still had to go.

A week later Corey was out for a run in the woods when a fellow jogger accidently bumped into him. Corey fell down a hill into a thorn bush and his skin was all torn up. After he got back to the top some people walking by stopped to help. They didn't have a first aid kit but they did have some limes on them from lunch, and they convinced him that it was actually a natural disinfectant. Corey screamed in agony as the acid started to coagulate his blood as it caused the minor chemical burn. It did help stop the bleeding though.

Corey was crying in pain as the guys walked away and didn't hear them talking to each other.

"Nice job lemon lime"

"Thanks. Did you know that lye shit can clean out drains too? I found a bunch at Home Depot."

"Good, because when John is done with dickhead, we may need it along with your shovel."

12