Zoom Punishment Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicky managed a laugh. "I think I'm okay," she said. Was he physically uncomfortable? She thought so--maybe--but she couldn't place it."

"Malic is your... husband?" she asked. "Wive?"

He laughed. "Top--erm--husband, I guess."

Vicky blushed.

"It's a little complicated," he said.

"It's fine--fine--" Vicky said. "I'm fine with--whatever."

She heard Isa laugh from the back, and glanced over.

"Unions are about dominance," she said. "Distinct from sexual preference. Unlike in America, sexual preference isn't so much defining here."

Vicky didn't think of herself as a lesbian, but she thought of the other night with the disciplinary officer Sumi massaging her shoulders and back as she lay there, naked and how aroused she'd been.

The Palu was near the edge of the urbanized arc of the city. Not far from the jungles and farms--but it was lit up with a neon pink paddle blazing on the sign. A number of vehicles, from hired cars to personal transports were in the parking ring. The building had dark glass walls and she could see forms moving inside.

They piled out of the car. The night was warm and she could hear music. The glowing paddle was... a bit disturbing--but otherwise, she thought it looked like a pretty good night-spot. She reminded herself she was here as a kind of punishment and she should expect something not-exactly-pleasant.

Taraki was whispering something to Isa and she could just hear the island language but she didn't understand it.

She followed them in. It was a little cooler inside but still quite pleasant. She could see a bar with lights under the surface. In another section she saw what she thought were exercise bikes--until she looked more closely. Where the rider would bend over and there were pedals, the rear had a wheel with hanging rubbery straps from it. There were three spanking machines and, next to them, surrounded by a padded floor, was what looked like a mechanical bull with straps on it.

She was looking at it with wide eyes when Liezel waved to them. "Over here!"

Isa pointed her to the table where the others were and took Taraki off to the side for something.

Tala, the short bouncy girl hugged her--a bit less aggressively than the first time. "I ordered you a Sea Change," she said. "It's a good drink!"

"Thanks," Vicky laughed. She took a stool around the high top table and looked at the tall slim drink with colors in three or maybe four bands fading into each other. It smelled of bubbly lime.

She caught Aletha's eye, and the Team Lead nodded. It's fine.

She sipped it. It was good! A bit sweet. Somewhat fruity. The strength was questionable. She detected alcohol but it didn't seem extremely strong. Liezel was drinking something out of a can. Nathalie had a Sea Change as well. On the table was some kind of appetizer--she thought it was fried calamari but she wasn't sure.

"Okay, girls," said Aletha. "Let's do a point count!"

The girls hauled out their widgets. Vicky took her's out uncertainly--but Aletha made a calming motion. "You're not set up. Don't worry, Vicky-kan."

Vicky blushed at this.

"Eight points," Nathalie said. "And I know Isa only has six." The girl was still off with Taraki somewhere.

"Not bad," Aletha said cheerfully. "Liezel?"

Liezel scowled at her device. "I have eighteen," she groused. Nathalie looked alarmed and put a hand on the girl's shoulder.

"How?" Nathalie asked.

Liezel shrugged.

"Attitude," Aletha said, confidently. "We've talked about it."

"Yeah, I suppose so," Liezel said. She glanced across the restaurant at the spanking machines, sourly.

"Tala?" asked Aletha.

Tala was looking at her screen. "T-twenty four?" she said quietly, blushing hard. She looked pleadingly at Alteha, who laughed.

Aletha ruffled the girl's hair. "We won't do all of that tonight, Tala-kan," she soothed. The girl blushed--and squirmed--but smiled chagrined. Vicky gulped more of the drink.

Isa and Taraki were returning, the boy looked subdued and blushing.

"I have six points," Isa said, taking her seat. The stool next to Vicky was empty and Taraki met Vicky's eyes, clearly asking if it was okay for him to sit next to her. She blushed and smiled and nodded and he slid in.

"We are here to welcome our new friend and recent arrival to the island, Victoria Truman," Aletha said raising her drink. Everyone else raised theirs. Tala had gotten a canned beer for Taraki and he took a small sip as everyone drank to her.

"Everything is going to seem strange to her," Aletha continued--"so it is important for everyone to see Vicky-kan through her learning." Tala gave an enthusiastic little cheer at that and even the slightly sour-faced Liezel gave her an encouraging smile.

"Thanks," murmured Vicky. The drink made her feel warm and loose. Pleasant.

"We're also going to address points," Aletha announced. There were somewhat theatrical groans around the table. "But I know that Taraki doesn't have a point-count--but Malic told me he's under mild punishment." The boy squirmed and looked down.

"Vicky-kan," Aletha fixed her with a stare, Vicky felt skin prickle as her eyes widened.

What--me?? She stared.

"I know this is going to be strange and uncomfortable for you," Aletha said calmly. "That's intentional--and this is an order so you are going to do it, understood?"

Vicky gave a tiny nod, feeling the blood drain from her face.

"I want you to take Taraki to the girl's room." she pointed. "There's a nice sofa in there. You will bare him and give him twenty eight good spanks on his buttocks, dress him and bring him back here. I'll inspect the work. I want these to be good, hard spanks. Taraki will assist you. You haven't any choice in this unless you want to make everything much worse for him and you. Do you understand?"

Vicky was transfixed.

"I--uh--oh--I--think so?" she stammered.

She looked, horrified at Taraki and was surprised to see that he looked... pleased. A bit sheepish--but he wasn't glaring at her.

"Come on," he said, getting to his feet. "You can do this, Miss Vicky."

Tala bent over and gave Vicky a kiss on the cheek and a grin. "He's cute, no? You're allowed to enjoy this!"

Vicky steadied herself and nodded. Taraki had to lead the way though--she didn't quite get her feet moving until he started through the crowd.

Her head buzzed and her face flared with blush as she followed him. She was going to spank a boy she had just met! Bare bottom--hard? She--oh--how was this happening??

He made his way around the bar to the bathrooms which had three doors. Men, Women, and something else--he looked at her--and then pushed into the girl's door. The inside was tiled with pale pink tiles and the mirrors had pink fluorescent lights wrapping around them.

Around a privacy wall was the bathroom--several rows of squat toilets, the sofa, a stool in one corner. Vicky was overwhelmingly relieved there didn't seem to be anyone else there.

She walked stiffly to the red sofa and sat.

Taraki came over and sat beside her.

"This is the first time you've spanked anyone," he said. He took her hand--gently. She nodded.

He nodded. "Trust me, if it seems awkward for you, it's worse for me."

"I don't want--I mean--I didn't ask--"

He nodded. "I know--you're not inclined to hurt me--the point of this is... " he considered. "Domination. As a boy, I'm kind of 'ahead' of all the girls except Aletha who's married. Okay? And my dominant--my 'master' is intent on making sure that doesn't become the case just automatically. We have a history--there's stuff I won't bore you with right now."

"So it's important to him that when I'm out with the girls we make a point of my submission. This is a way to do it. Having the American girl do it under orders is... even more embarrassing."

He blushed.

"Sorry," she said.

"Even more hot," he said.

"Oh."

"Right--well, it's how things are done here--you are one of us now--a full open-ended Visa--so you should learn how to do this."

Vicky nodded.

He stood. "Undo the string." She reached out and undid the draw-string on his pants. They came down, revealing slim thighs and, to her surprise a kind of adult diaper around his region. He blushed, badly.

"I--Oh!"

"I am in a relationship with a dominant boy," he said, taking position across her lap. "It's a precaution."

"A precaution?"

"Go ahead and open it. It's fresh-clean--don't worry."

She un-did each thigh, pulling it back, to reveal his buttocks. Hairless, soft, she could see the individual muscles under the skin. He shifted, lifting his rear. She could see between them: his anus was a dark small hole--open.

She blinked.

"You should touch it," he said, his voice soft and a little choked.

She paused and then pushed her finger between his cheeks. Powder had been dusted over his buttocks and she could see the gleaming form of a penis cage over his bare scrotum. His anus was clearly... used. She gently touched the ring of relaxed muscles. She could feel small bumps along it. Hemorrhoids?

Ohhh.

"I get... a good amount of... punishment sex," he said, thickly. "Put a pad on your lap. I don't want my penis to stain your skirt."

Blushing madly, Vicky reached over and took one of the pads and he lifted and she spread it under him. Out of curiosity, she touched his scrotum. It seemed swollen and tight. He let out a little grunt of sensation as she ran her fingers over it.

"Twenty eight spanks?" she asked.

"My age," he confirmed. "Make sure she can see a hand print."

Vicky wasn't sure how to do this--so she did it: a hard swat to his buttocks. Pow! She watched the skin ripple. Her palm smarted! Oh! She handn't expected that. He gave the softest of grunts.

She looked at him--that had to hurt. He nodded his head. Good.

Pow! Pow! Pow! Pow! She spanked fast and hard--too hard? She wanted to leave a hand print. She spanked the same spot--the crest of his buttocks over and over. She caught him quivering and heard a little wet gasp. POW! POW! POW!! The feel of his bottom compressing and jiggling under the spanking felt exciting. Powerful.

WHAP! POW! POW POW!! Her hand was sore. She rubbed, and heard a little whimpering moan from him. Oh! She was hurting him! She looked at his head, pressed into the sofa. Was he crying? She didn't think so. She rubbed gently. She felt him shudder in her lap.

Clik-clak--the door opened.

Oh!! She looked up and would have bolted to her feet if he wasn't across her lap. Two girls in glittering eye-makeup and black stockings and dark office skirts came in, chatting and laughing. When they saw Vicky and Taraki, their eyes positively lit with joy.

Oh-no. Vicky was frozen as both of them hurried over. One of them asked a question in island language and Taraki answered from the sofa cushion. They looked at each other, clearly thrilled by this.

She heard her name and 'American' from Taraki. Oh--this felt like being a field mouse with an owl bearing down on her. But the girls seemed enthusiastic.

One of them sat, lifting his feet by the trousers around his ankle.

"Mayumi," she said, pointing to herself. "This is first time?" She grinned.

Vicky nodded.

The other girl squatted down and gently lifted Taraki's face, asking him a question. He nodded. Vicky could feel his embarrassment rising as the girls studied him. A command in the Island tongue and he spread his knees slightly and reached back to spread his buttocks with his fingers.

They looked at his anus and burst into giggles, peppering him with questions and checking the diaper.

They both examined his buttocks.

The first girl nodded, impressed. "Good form. Sore!" She grinned at Vicky.

Another question and Taraki grunted out an answer.

"You know how many?" she asked Vicky.

"T-twenty eight?" Vicky said.

"How many you give?" She slapped her palm: Pow! Pow!

Vicky thought--she didn't know. She--ohh. She shook her head. Both girls roared with laughter. Vicky flushed, growing angry and embarrassed.

"Do ten, now," she told Vicky. Giving her a nod. "Good--hard. His master will be pleased!"

Vicky rubbed his bottom. It felt warm and soft. Ten--ten--okay.

A pause. She looked at Taraki. She saw a faint nod of his head. Pow! Pow! Slap! Pow! SMACK!! SMACK! POW! POW! SPLAT! POW! She heard a cry from Taraki and stopped. The girls giggled. They gathered him and stood him before her. She could see his cock straining in the cage-swollen and fighting. He looked flushed and subdued. The danced their painted fingernails over his scrotum and rubbed his buttocks.

"See?" said the girl. "He wets!" they laughed and rubbed his back.

"Go wash hands," the girl said. "We get him back to the table."

Vicky stared at Taraki--she wasn't going to leave him with them--but he nodded miserably to her. "It's okay," he said. "I'll be fine."

She washed her hands as they laid him on the tile floor, knees butterflied open and their fingers stroked his thighs and the tender skin around his penis.

Vicky exited uncertainly and made her way back to the table.

"I saw the girls go in," Aletha said. "They're helping out?"

"I think so," Vicky said.

She nodded across the bar to where a very sour looking Liezel was waiting in a standing area for the mechanical bull.

Someone had gotten her another Sea Change drink and she took it and gulped it.

"That's a punishment thing?" she asked. One of the employees had opened the gate and was leading Liezel to it. Liezel was blushing terribly as the employee removed her skirt showing bright white panties, and helped her onto the saddle. The girl was pulling up Liezel's blouse and she saw the tattoo--bright colors--a sea monster attacking a ship? Yes, its tentacles intertwined around the rigging. The employee was getting Liezel's feet into clamps and her hands were being affixed with soft but secure cuffs to handle bars.

"Yes," Isa said. "An unpleasant one. The girl has a lot of points!"

Tala gave a little whimper--but all eyes were on Liezel.

The overhead monitors changed to show a sharp view of the blue haired girl straddling the saddle. She was biting her lower lip as the "bull" shifted on its hydraulics, rising up. She was pulled forward as the handlebars retracted somewhat and the ankle cuffs shifted as well. The bull gave a Psshhhht, and a pink "traffic light" came on--and... it started bucking.

Unlike the rodeo game, she couldn't fall off if she tried--and she certainly tried. The leathery saddle smacked hard against her buttocks as it bucked and she shifted and grit her teeth. Vicky gasped as her sex, visible as a bulge through her panties was smacked by the seat. Worse, it appeared there were small flexible looking metallic plates on the saddle. When it jolted and smacked her into it, she gave a loud shriek. Was it... electric? Vicky's eyes were wide. It rocked back and forth, her attempts to avoid its punishing bucks delivering smacks to her pudenda and thighs. Her hair flew as she was buffeted against it. POW! POW! POW!

Vicky's hand covered her mouth. It bucked up and down and she, bent forward, cried out as one smack after another landed on her bottom. When it came hissing to a stop, the restraints released, dumping her onto the padding in a quivering puddle of sobs, the crowd broke into applause.

She was helped, clutching her buttocks back to the table. Her blue hair hung around her face. Vicky could see bruising on her buttocks and thighs. The girls hugged her as she stood, bowlegged before the table, sniffling and rubbing at her backside. She drew looks from across the establishment.

"Isa," Aletha said, "Take her to the bathroom and get her cleaned up."

Isa slid off her stool and took the girl, an arm around her waist, mincing to the bathrooms. Taraki had returned and sat next to Vicky. He gave her a slight smile.

"Tala, I'm not going to send you to the bull--but I'll give you a choice of either the bikes for a little reduction or one of the reclining rooms when Malic gets here--your choice. Honestly for 24 you should get both... and more besides."

Tala was drinking her drink. "I'll do the bike first. If I can take the reclining room... I guess I'll do that. I need to get my points down before Ms. Taskir sends me to a punishment farm!"

Aletha nodded. "Vicky, walk her over to the machines. She's going to do it bare-bottom. You'll help get her up on it." Aletha had her widget out. "Bike two," she said. "I'm setting the course up."

"That 'bull' looked horrible," Vicky said as a quiet Tala threaded her way through the bar.

"It's pretty bad," Tala agreed. "The way the saddle is made... she won't walk normally for a few days--Her puki took a beating."

Vicky blushed. She was pretty sure she knew what that meant.

"She's going to put you... bare... in front of everyone?" She looked in horror at Tala as they came up to the machine.

"Humiliation is part of it," she said unhappily. She was unhooking her skirt and, blushing, taking it down. "Ugh. I don't know why I get all those stupid points!"

"How did you?"

"Playing when I should be working. Message board infractions. Tardiness... Failed dryness check on my panties... constantly."

She grimaced as she lowered her panites, squatting. Now she was bare bottom. Vicky could see her rounded buttocks and bare, plump pudenda. She was blushing badly and sniffling as she mounted the spanking bike.

"Buckle me in," Tala whimpered. Vicky knelt down and affixed her ankle to the pedal. It strapped in. She moved around and did the other. She could smell the arousal from Tala. Her sex was wet and full. Poor thing, she thought. Tala stuck her wrists through loops and Vicky closed them.

She was bent forward like a speed-biker. Her buttocks on view to the whole room, occluded only by the wheel with multiple rubber straps.

The console flashed. READY. PUNISHMENT COMMENCING IN THREE. TWO. ONE.

The screen lit up to show a view of a girl over a woman's lap in... maybe a school room? Behind Tala the wheel gave a frightening buzz as it sprang to life in a blur of motion. Tala gave a little sob and began to pedal. It wasn't clear to Vicky what pedaling did, exactly the wheel was driven by a powerful electric motor. It moved in on the arm to deliver a loud snap as the rubbery flogger found her buttocks.

Tala cried out and pedaled faster--POW-POW-SNAP! POW! POW! "OH!! Ahhh! OW! OW!! OWW!!!"

She pedaled furiously and the harder she rode, the softer--but only slightly, the lashes seemed to land! The girl was open mouthed, yelping with each stroke! She gripped the handles and yowled as the wheel tilted slightly so the rubber tongues found her proffered sex.

"Ahhh!! Ohhh!!" Vicky could see images of Tala's face on every TV screen--some in corners if other things were being shown. On others the wheel's eye view showed her reddening buttocks, her bare sex--and the flash as it dipped in to land spanks against her.

Tala wailed as it buzzed and cracked. She rode frantically. Vicky stared, looking at her pinkening bottom, the vibration of her sex. She could see the diminutive girl blushing and gasping as the wheel turned and twisted, landing the slaps on her buttocks and causing her to cry out with each swap.

Vicky felt bad for her--but the drink seemed to have created a warmth in her--and seeing the girl's naked body pedaling frantically to lessen the snaps of the flogger was... interesting. She knew Tala was mortified at doing this bare before the whole bar--and was smoldering in humiliation as well as discomfort. Even Liezel had worn panties! The blows were loud--but the kiss of the rubber seemed to be mostly smarting and less bruising or reddening.

Still, it was a lengthy ride--and Vicky took it on herself to wipe Tala's nose during it. When the ride came to its close, the wheel clicked back and Tala sagged, whimpering. When the restraints opened, Vicky took her by the waist and got her down, rubbing her buttocks. Tala lay against Vicky's chest, sniffling and whimpering.