Zoom Punishment Pt. 03

Story Info
Vicky meets her new co-workers. Has a night out.
8.7k words
4.88
8.9k
5

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 05/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanzas
Sanzas
143 Followers

On the small, high-tech island nation of Tersnia, Vicky's experience continues. The country, located somewhere in Asia, is an economic marvel with a very different concept of sexuality and discipline.

----------------------------------------------

THE DAY BEFORE THE GIRL'S NIGHT OUT

Vicky was standing still because she knew that if she squirmed she'd be punished more than she was already due. It was her first day in the office and she was miserably desperate to cum. The past few days had been awful: the chastity belt was somehow not gross even though she had to pee through it. The punishment officer Sumi who had put her in it was right: it cleaned up easily.

However, it absolutely prevented her from getting to her clit and she had spent the days curled up in bed with her hot-water travel bottle like she was on her period. Worse: she'd tormented herself looking at Tersnian social media and learning about the vast number of things that could get one punished--and the terrifying breadth of methods of punishment that could be levied.

She'd been an American and in the Green Zone for a 2 week quarantine--until today--so she was very limited about what she could see--but she'd read about disciplinary itches in private places and very public spankings in public places.

She'd read about humiliation parades where those in jail were marched down the street in day-glow prison uniforms color-coded to the offense and given various discomforts similar to that of a hot-pepper, slit down the sides, placed in the subject's rectums, while carts running ahead and behind played jaunty music to draw attention to the subjects!

That was only the beginning of things!

The social customs were a tangle of caste, level of dominance, social success... and social media "score." It was hard to decipher--but she was pretty sure as an unmarried 21 year old girl, she was near the bottom. It didn't help that she'd lubricated herself visibly when she'd been punished and that her second encounter with the punishment officer had ended with a spanking and after-care in the young woman's arms, and she had found the whole thing powerfully erotic!

Now she was in the office in front of her boss or her trabaho ina--her 'work mother'--Ms. Taskirs. She'd been given a punishment ticket for masturbating after her first punishment for insulting a senior executive who was trash talking America where he could (accidentally) hear it.

Called, literally, on the carpet, she found herself stricken and standing pale and shaken, before the woman.

The woman had held a video call with her a couple of days ago to show off the chastity belt. She had to stand bare bottom before the woman and turn and spread and bend to show off the device that was intended to keep her from illegal masturbation. The device that left her miserable!

Now she wore the jacket, button-down blouse, a man's tie, and a knee-length skirt in the same slate-gray as the jacket. Ms. Taskirs was looking through images on her computer. The monitor was, from the back, completely clear save for faint nearly invisible blocks of color where they were on the clearly visible side in front of the woman's eyes. It gave Vicky the disconcerting feeling the woman was staring at her the whole time.

When Ms. Taskirs shifted, Vicky gulped. How much trouble was she in? What would the punishment be?

"Vicky-kan," she said, using the Tersnian suffix indicating a child young person, "You earned a punishment for self-pleasuring--and I'd be doing you no favors if I let it go--"

Vicky blushed hard. Ohhh! Considering that female masturbation was literally illegal in Tersnia (unless allowed by your husband or something) she was unsure what the penalties could be. Could she be sent to a Tersnian prison? Wikipedia had been extremely unclear on a great deal.

"However, your team leader, Aletha, made quite a plea to let her handle the discipline--and given that she tried to convince you to call a chastity service, I've decided to let it rest with her."

"Y-yes, miss," Vicky gulped.

"I'll let her decide what to do." The mature woman looked over her glasses, fixing Vicky with a stern maternal stare. "I recommend you do as you're told with her. Even if the punishment seems strange."

Vicky nodded, fervently. "Well then, Vicky-kan, go meet your team in person. Your desk and things should be ready."

Her eyes flicked back to the monitor and Vicky stepped backwards--almost turned--but remembered to bow--was that low enough?? She bowed deeper. She saw the older woman smile and give her a faint nod, and she fled.

Ms. Taskirs' office had glass walls that could be made more or less opaque--but now they were crystal clear so everyone had seen the new American girl in there, and the group of Ms. Traskir's girls all followed the new American hire with interest.

Of course her team had already seen... all of her. During her streamed punishment. She was terrified of this first in person meeting.

WNFF! Vicky was struck from the side--blind sided as someone's arms wrapped around her.

"Vicky-kan!!" squealed a voice--the girl was an inch or two shorter than Vicky's five-foot-nothing, and hugged her tightly. "You survived your quarantine! You're one of us now! In the office!! And everything!"

Vicky struggled to remember the girl's name. She'd briefly met the team before coming over. Her two weeks in the quarantine apartment had remarkably little interaction.

"Tala, let her go." Aletha--the Team lead--threaded her way through the desks. "We're all glad to see her."

Vicky blushed badly. This was the girl who was going to punish her. Still, the Team lead had visited her after her awful punishment session and had... shown off her stripped bottom to Vicky and the Tattle-Tale egg she wore in her vagina to tell on her if she masturbated or orgasmed!

It had been odd and intimate... and the meeting had aroused Vicky. She looked helplessly at Aletha--should she thank her for overseeing her punishment? Beg? Grovel?

The Team Lead pried Tala off gently.

"Go fetch Vicky a coffee. To creams and a bunch of sugars. Alis na!"

Tala straightened at the last command, gave Vicky a slight bow--and scurried off.

Vicky watched the girl scamper around a desk bolting towards an alcove with machines and nooks.

"She's enthusiastic," Vicky said.

Aletha laughed. "She is. I'll introduce you to the team. Just saying hello and shaking hands will be fine here. No one expects you to know all the protocols."

She was led to a group of girls. Isa--plump and wearing round glasses. Nathalie, tall, slim, and very pretty. She wore a headscarf. Liezel, a bit average looking with dusted blue hair. All of them were Tersnian, what Vicky thought of as Filipino looking--maybe crossed with some...Korean? She didn't know.

For their part the girls seemed very happy to meet her. Both shaking hands--Liezel gave her a hug. No one said anything about her tele-punishment. Tala had put coffee with carefully stacked creamers and several sugars on the desk that waited for her. The girl seemed intent on making a good impression--and she was certainly cute looking.

"Office three," Aletha said, pointing.

Vicky nodded. "Yes ma'am." She guessed they had something to discuss.

Aletha closed the door, and patted the conference table.

"Sit, Vicky."

Vicky glance at one of the chairs. She boosted herself onto the table, eye to eye with the taller Aletha. Blushing, she looked down.

The girl reached out and tapped her throat with a finger--softly. Oh! The finger raised her chin, and Aletha bent in and gave her a kiss on the lips. Vicky could feel the girl's tongue against her lips. She felt her innards clench and then let her lips part.

Aletha pulled back and smiled. "Good girl. I am your team-lead. You won't refuse me. When I give you an order you'll do it. If you don't--or you hesitate I can assign you points--and I will--and those points get summed up and turn into punishments each week. Almost everyone gets a few points. Some get a lot. There's a reason Tala ran like that."

Vicky blanched. She looked out of the windows and could see everyone looking at their monitors--a few chatting. There were other teams in the office. She thought that Ms. Taskirs had... three teams? Maybe--they weren't alone up here--but they weren't staring at her either.

"You give Tala a lot of points?" It seemed like kicking a puppy.

"I give her what she earns," Aletha said. "Trust me when I say she's very aware of what she's doing--she needs a lot of attention. It's not to say she likes punishment--no one does--but she does need attention--and she gets plenty of that from me."

"Oh."

Aletha nodded. "Miss Taskirs told you I'm handing your pleasuring punishment?"

OH!! UGH!! Vicky blushed hard, her eyes widening.

"I'm sorry--I know you told me--"

Aletha held up a hand. Vicky hushed.

"I know I told you to call the service. I also knew there was a very, very high chance you wouldn't. You'll see how things are done here. It wasn't a trap--but it was a kind of test."

"I failed?" Vicky asked. Well, she had.

Aletha fondly brushed her hair back. "Good girl," she said as Vicky blushed at the touch. "Don't pull back or object to my touching you--that's points. Don't think of it as failing. You will 'fail' at many things--as will I and everyone else. You are here--and punishment is woven into our culture. You will learn how it works--and I think you will be fine. Maybe more than fine. You will find you flourish, even if parts of it are very hard."

Vicky realized she was holding her breath. The touches were warm--friendly. Even if they were invasive the issue was not the touching, it was the having no control. This girl could... have sex with her? However she wanted? Would Aletha rape her?? She blushed. She was heated. She'd worn panties over the chastity belt and now she was glad. Her arousal was powerful.

Aletha turned and boosted herself up, sitting next to her.

"Don't worry about points. I'll explain things to you before I assign them. It isn't a trap--if you resist your superiors--myself or Miss Taskirs, you'll get a punishment. We both know it's very unusual for you as an American and I don't plan to push things too hard. You'll just have to relax and let yourself flow with it."

"Thank you," Vicky said.

"Good. You're welcome--now!" she grinned. "You have a punishment coming--and I've planned a girl's night out after work for the team. Your punishment will be that you have to go out with us and learn about Tersnian culture--at least one night-life's worth!"

Vicky blinked. She remembered the disciplinary officer saying that a Tersnian 'date' could involve the officer hauling her down to a punishment center to be officially punished. Still--this sounded far better than whatever Miss Taskir had planned.

"Just--just going out?" Vicky asked.

"With the girls. There'll be... a bit of what you'd think of as punishment," Aletha grinned--"But trust me, if you relax and flow with it, it'll be fun!"

Vicky smiled slightly, bowed her head. "Yes ma'am."

Aletha drew her close and gave her another kiss.

Blushing, she walked Vicky back to her desk.

The desk was smallish and had an old-style monitor with an operating system that wasn't like any she'd used in the states. It had a cute anime-style cat girl in the lower corner of the screen who mostly 'sat' kneeling with her tail swishing slightly--but sprang up to haul windows open when Vicky clicked something. It was cute. If she moved the cursor near the icon the girl followed it with her eyes and once even leapt at it, like a cat chasing a bug!

Cute!

Around noon, Liezel--with blue hair, came over and tapped her shoulder. Vicky looked up.

"I won the draw," she said. "So I get to take you to lunch--"

Vicky swallowed. It was noon! She blushed. "Okay--let me get my--"

"My treat," Liezel grinned. "Come on. We're not going to the cafeteria--they have food trucks!"

Vicky got up and she and Liezel entered the stream of people--girls and boys--heading for the elevators.

"Stairs," Liezel said leading her past. "The elevators work on aggregate cultural level. If an executive calls it, we all get hauled up to his level and have to wait for the next one while he rides down alone."

"Oh," Vicky said.

"And if one of them's in a bad mood... or thinks you're cute... they can use their widget to issue you points!"

"Oh!" Vicky's eyes widened.

"Welcome to Tersnia."

Vicky followed her down and then out. The office park was grand--beautifully landscaped, it reminded her of Disney World. There were fountains where jets of water chased themselves around. She saw a group of people standing in rows. It took her a moment to realize two men--executives, she thought--were playing chess with lower level employees as the pieces!

There was the cafeteria--and now, with people in it, she could see three raised platforms with two boys and a girl standing on them, arms folded behind their backs, looking forlorn.

"Punishment platforms," Liezel said, following her eyes. "Trust me--they're plenty uncomfortable up there--and after lunch is over, they'll go to the punishment clinic for the real working over."

Vicky didn't know what to think--they already looked pretty wrung out, shifting slightly, everyone glancing at them as they walked by.

"Is it... bad here?" she asked. She detected a bit of cynicism in Liezel's manner.

"Well, it's a lot of punishment for... us. I mean," the girl scowled at the three people on the pedestals. "No," she sighed. "I mean, yes, kinda--for you? It's probably going to seem horrible at first--for... a while."

Vicky looked uneasily at her.

"I'm just complaining," Liezel said. "Don't take me too seriously. I could leave. I guess I haven't."

"Why not?" She could see the brightly colored food trucks across the quad.

"Tersnia is exciting," Liezel said. "I'm,,, my mother has an arranged marriage in mind and my future husband is already measuring me for a swing for punishment sex!"

Vicky's eyes widened.

Liezel groaned. "It's not like what it would mean in America," she said quickly. "It's just... annoying! I'm trying so hard to hate the guy and I can't even do that! He had a pheromone treatment: he smells like vanilla cookies." she kicked at a pebble.

"That sounds good," Vicky said uneasily.

"I love the smell of vanilla cookies. It's not even remotely fair! I asked him if I could get a tattoo--in Tersnia if you get a tattoo it's either a judicial punishment or it means you're low class!"

Vicky blinked.

"He said sure--that was okay, if it'd make me happy." Liezel scowled. "So I did it."

Vicky frowned.

"Small of my back--you'll see it tonight, probably. Did it upset him? No. His mother? Sure. My mom? Oh yeah. Him? Nope." she grimaced. "He said he thought it looked clever."

Vicky struggled not to laugh.

Liezel eyed her... and nodded. "Anyway, I'm complaining. You're the new girl. From great big mighty America! This must all seem pretty terrifying. Is it true you're not supposed to have sex until marriage and then only with your... husband?"

Vicky found herself blushing. "I--yes, well, it's not a law--but I mean, I guess you're supposed to--like that. Yeah."

"But the girl is supposed to enjoy it--the sex, I mean?"

"Well, yes." Vicky was blushing.

"I guess that's something," she said.

She took two plates of something that smelled delicious and they went over and sat on the lawn. Vicky hadn't seem them pay.

"I ordered with my widget. I'll help you get yours set up," she said. "Tersnia might not be America--but we're pretty high tech."

"I heard you have energy waves?"

"Magnetic-wave power, yeah. I know: Magnets don't have waves. I know. If you pair the magnetic effect with something that does though, you can get broadcast power. Yeah--" she pointed up at the sky where a white drone streaked overhead. "No batteries."

"Yeah," Vicky said, watching it. "That's insane."

"I'm told. There's a buncha stuff here you'll find insane." She took a bite.

"Everyone speaks such good English," Vicky said.

"Colonial," Liezel said around a mouth of food. "We were colonized by French royalty which married into British royalty and set up all the schools to teach English way back when. Plus we get a lot of American cartoons."

"Really?" Vicky was surprised.

Liezel nodded. "Kid stuff. But it's really popular here. They don't allow most American media--but kids cartoons are fine and we watch a lot of it."

Vicky nodded.

She paused. "What's going to happen tonight?"

Liezel glanced at her.

"Aletha told me the girls are all going out," Vicky clarified.

Liezel nodded. "You're due a punishment?"

Vicky blushed. "Yes," she said and swallowed.

"Well," Liezel chewed and swallowed. "I don't know what Aletha has in mind--but I expect all her girls will get some degree of punishment." She shrugged. "I'd expect a spanking at least. Just go with it. You won't like it--but you can have a fun night out even so."

Vicky wasn't so sure of that.

The food was delicious.

THAT NIGHT

Vicky was disturbed to find the toilets on their level were all squat toilets with only separator walls. She had to get down and pee through the belt and just hope no one walked by behind her. Also, while the belt stayed clean and dry, if she couldn't wash, she was... a little moist.

Still, she washed her hands, checked herself in the mirror and headed out. The girls were clustered around Aletha's desk.

Aletha saw her coming and waved her over. "We're going to the Palu--I'm hiring cars. Go with Isa. You're going to swing by and pick up Taraki. Malic is meeting us there." She clapped. "Everyone else--with me."

Vicky looked at Isa who smiled with a small amount of forced enthusiasm. Liezel was looking a bit sour with her arms folded--but Aletha herded the other girls out to the stairwell.

"Come on," Isa said. "The car will be waiting."

Vicky followed her out and down. The sky was darkening and lights were coming on from high poles. Waiting at the curb was a line of small, driverless electric vehicles. Rules in Tersnian were printed. Vicky could see icons representing panties and unfolded pads to be put on the seats. She glanced at Isa.

"If you're bare-bottom, there are folding pads in the compartment," Isa explained. "Don't worry about it."

They got in. The doors shut and a chime sounded. The vehicle pulled out and trundled down the roadway.

"Who is Taraki?" Vicky asked. Isa was working her Widget, sending a message.

"He's a friend of Aletha's Liezel. His top, Malic is meeting us there. They're good."

Vicky nodded. "And the Palu?"

"It's short for the real name. Translates to Pink Paddle in English." She gave a wan smile. "It's a good place for this--"

"This?"

"Emmm." Isa pondered. "Team intimacy," she said.

"I see," Vicky said.

"You will!" Isa grinned. "Trust us, okay? We're all your friends."

Vicky nodded. She sat back and watched the lights of Tersnia coming on as the vehicle hummed down the streets.

Taraki was a slim boy. He was slight and had short dark hair. He wore baggy, loose pants around his narrow waist and he wore a shirt that showed of the the definition of his frame. Vicky thought there was something delicate looking about him.

He hugged Isa tightly and she rubbed his back. When he looked at Vicky, he did something of a double-take.

"You're the American girl," he said, sliding in beside her. "Sorry. That was dumb. Hi, I'm Taraki."

Vicky took his hand. He had a strong floral scent. Vicky thought it was some kind of perfume or cologne.

He sat beside her, looking slightly chagrined. "This is your first day out of quarantine?"

"It is," Isa said from the back seat. "She's just getting used to everything." He gave her a smile. "Tersnia is very much different, I think than America. Don't let us scare you off."

Sanzas
Sanzas
143 Followers