Zoom Punishment Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rather than trying to dress her, she took the girl back through the bar to the table. She saw that most of the girls were missing. Nathalie embraced Tala, rubbing her back.

"Malic got here--we're in one of the private rooms," She guided the sobby, sniffling Tala back through the bar to an arch that led to several side rooms. The doors were sliding and Nathalie pulled it open.

They sat on cushions around a low table. The room was bigger than Vicky expected and she could see a now naked Liezel draped across Aletha's lap. The Team Leader stroked her bruised buttocks. Taraki was sitting next to a huge man. He had to be a body-builder or something. He had bulging muscles. A thick neck. He was at least 6'3" tall.

He rubbed Taraki's shoulder. The man--Malic--met Vicky's eyes.

"Thank you for looking after Taraki," he said. "I am sure it must seem entirely alien to you!" He raised a glass. "Taraki tells me you did well. I hope you enjoyed the session."

Vicky was blushing too hard to reply. She just nodded to the man and slid up to the table. She drank the cocktail before her in gulps.

Tala didn't sit, but lowered herself bare, to kneel on the cushions. She bent forward, resting her elbows on the table. She sniffed as Nathlie rubbed her buttocks. The conversation was partially in the island tongue but mostly in English. Even so, much of it she didn't follow. She felt uncomfortably aroused. Taraki was cute--Malic... was somewhat scary looking because of his size--but he seemed friendly and had... a nice laugh.

She was embarrassed that she was turned on by the naked bodies of Liezel and Tala. Even the punishment interested her. She squirmed. The fact that she wouldn't be able to address her urgency seemed even more horrible.

"You have an apartment?" Aletha asked.

"I got assigned one this morning. It's in a 'managed' building?" Vicky said. "I think that was the term?"

"It means there are senior girls looking out for you," Aletha said. "We should get you back." She looked at Malic. The huge man looked uncomfortable, but he got up with Aletha. Vicky rose too. She met Taraki's eyes and he also looked a bit worried--but he gave her an encouraging little nod.

Vicky followed Aletha out, and up a stairway. She glanced at her widget and selected one of the many doors in the hall opening it.

"Malic is going to handle your punishment," Aletha said. "I've known him for years--he is expert at this. As an American you'll no doubt find it very... unpleasant--but you need to learn how things are done here--and it's appropriate for masturbation."

Vicky visibly flinched at her words, eyes wide she glanced at Malic who also looked slightly chagrined.

"We'd best do as she says," he told Vicky, ushering her inside. It was a small bedroom with an attached tiled area that had a sink, a squat toilet and a tub. It had no walls or curtains or anything.

She heard Malic exchange words in islander with Aletha. He seemed to be questioning her, but she was adamant. Finally, he nodded. He stepped in and closed the door.

"Take everything off but the belt, I guess," he said. "Sit on the bed. I'll explain."

Vicky, worried now--but slightly encouraged by his tone, stripped off. She was embarrassed to be naked with this strange powerfully built man. He was dressed formally with slacks and a gray jacket with an open collar and a pull over tan shirt beneath it. It was an oddly cut loose suit in its way.

She undid her blouse and set it on the bed.

"Why is having you do... this?" she asked. She wanted to ask what her punishment was to be--but she didn't quite dare yet.

"I do 'this' professionally--for the government," he said. "I'm part of the disciplinary corps. I work at the court complex."

"Oh." This scared her but also--if he was a professional? She blushed. She did like Sumi... she thought she did, anyway. She wore only the gleaming belt now and she crossed her arms over her stomach.

He looked her over, and nodded.

He sat down next to her. "You've been spanked--since you got here, haven't you?"

She nodded, mutely.

"It'd be a wonder if you hadn't been. You'll be spanked a good deal here," he said gently.

She nodded again.

"I'm going to spank you," he said. She looked at his huge muscles. He could spank her into oblivion! "Just a little," he continued. "Not... especially hard. That's not exactly the punishment."

"What--" she squirmed. "What is the punishment."

"Punishment sex," he said. "It's not what Americans think of sex or punishment. It's a Tersnian staple. I want you to relax and try to accommodate it--it'll be uncomfortable--and it'll hurt some--but I'll be careful. This is done by husbands with their wives, bosses with their subordinates, it's proscribed by the courts. Especially for illicit masturbation," he said.

She swallowed. Then: "Okay."

He looked at her, unsure if her acceptance was fake or not. In truth she was so horny that sex--even 'punishment sex' sounded like an 'acceptable idea.' He was a bit scary looking--but he was handsome and he wasn't behaving at all like an ogre or an asshole. She'd had uncomfortable sex before with pushy boyfriends. This might well be worse--but... she was ready to give it a try.

Maybe it was the drinks too.

She watched him undress. He was careful with his clothes. His body was smooth and also without hair. The definition was incredible. She looked at the muscles of his waist and hips, and then down. His cock, even flaccid, was huge. She stared at it. He gave her a slightly apologetic smile.

She was annoyed he wasn't erect. She pushed the thought down. He was going to rape her!! She fixed on that--but his naked body appealed to her. She furiously tried to hang on to the idea that this was absolutely non-consensual. He was going to fuck her as punishment for masturbating... after she'd been punished by Sumi.

He sat on the bed and gathered her up, lifting her effortlessly. She blinked rapidly. A part of her told her to fight--to scratch at his eyes--to aim for his balls--but he laid her across his thighs. He smelled slightly of coconut oil. Some kind of skin lotion, she thought. She liked it.

She felt one of his fingers gently touch her belt. It clicked open. She'd tried to get it off several times--but it didn't budge. For him, somehow, it opened easily. She raised her hips.

She felt his hand on her bottom. She bit her lower lip.

"I'm going to start with a spanking," he said, his hand rubbing slightly. She nodded. "This won't be that bad--but it's a punishment spanking, Victoria--so you've got to take it."

She nodded again.

SMACK! His hand was large and hard--she felt her buttocks quiver under the stroke.

Owww, she mouthed. POW. Another smack. If felt like the hand snapped across her backside at an angle. POW! "Oh!" she gasped out. POW! POW! The blows hurt. He didn't stop--POW! POW! She gasped. Ow-ow-ow!! She grit her teeth. POW! POP!

Ow! Was he going to stop soon? Ohh--POW! A little cry came out. She felt moisture on her cheeks. She'd teared up. It hurt, for sure. WHAP! She let out a groan. She wanted off--he was naked, as was she. She pushed herself into his thighs. SLAP! She gave a soft cry.

WHAP.

"Oh, sir--" she choked out. WHAP!! "Ahh!" POW! "Ohhh!"

Her soft vocalizations. She whimpered. Her buttocks burned! She was sure another terrible swat was coming--but one didn't.

He stood, lifting her hips and moving her onto the bed.

"We're going to start now," he said. "It's okay if you feel some pleasure--you're built for it--but the point of this is punishment, the same as the spanking."

She whimpered--but nodded.

"Punishment intercourse," he said, "is typically done in the anus."

She felt him there. Oh, fuck--he was big--she was only just beginning to understand.

"Bear down," he said. "It will open your anus and make it easier--"

She was still processing this when he started to enter her. He didn't just ram it in--but he was inexorable, pushing in--deeper. Her mouth opened in an O of distress. She was gasping and she realized he wasn't going to stop!

She cried out--his cock stretching her--filling her anus. It hurt! He was using some kind of lubrication--he'd somehow coated his penis with it---but even with that, it was too much--far too much!

She cried out! "Ohhh!! Ohh!!"

He didn't stop, his cock still sliding in--she panted and finally managed to push. The sensation of trying to have a bowel movement as she bore down and he slid in was overwhelming. She cried out into the bedclothes.

"We talk about the three T's," he said from above her. "In English it's the three P's. Your area is meant for three things only: Potty--going to the bathroom--" He thrust and she howled. Oh--ohh--she--she wanted him OUT of her. "Procreation--childbearing--" another thrust. She felt split--oh--oh, he was huge."And Punishment."

A flex of his hips and she felt his front slap against her spanked bottom.

The stretching of her anus was unbearable. She cried out as he begin to thrust. The lubrication was mostly no longer working well and unable to take the sensations, Vicky scrambled and begin struggling to get him out of her.

Malic held her easily, continuing the thrust. She cried out over and over into the sheets. Ohhh--then--then--just as the stirrings of pleasure somehow found her--just as a moan of... passion came from her mouth--horribly--he slowed, and stopped.

She groaned as he withdrew--still erect. Her anus felt... wide--gaping--open. She gasped. Oh--oh--ohh.

"Aletha," he called. She whimpered on the bed.

Her team lead entered. They exchanged words in islander. Her asking something, him saying "no."

She moved over. Vicky heard her dismiss him. He waited, standing there. She said something else in their tongue. He grunted, and moved to the door.

"Your first punishment fuck," Aletha said sitting beside her. She placed a hand on Vicky's naked back and rubbed slightly. "I know it was unpleasant. If you're furious, you can blame me. I think it was better than what Ms. Taskirs would've done." She rubbed.

Vicky whimpered and they lay together for a time.

Then Vicky lifted her head, groaned, and rolled over. Aletha smiled down at her.

"I can see why Taraki's anus looks like it does," she groaned again.

Aletha laughed softly. "Yes. If I didn't already know he often finishes from that, I'd feel sorry for him!"

Vicky whimpered. It still hurt--the spanking still hurt--and dammit she was still so awfully horny! She glanced up at Aletha.

The Team Lead pursed her lips.

"Spread your legs wide," she told Vicky. Vicky did--and in a swift move, the girl reapplied the chastity belt. Vicky gasped in outrage. Her yelp came out as a whine.

"Look up the punishment officer on your widget," Aletha said. "Tell her what happened. See if she'll take care of you--either she will or she won't--don't ask her. She'll know."

Vicky couldn't sit comfortably on the ride home and felt the distress and the feeling in her bottom of an aggressive emptiness. She chewed her lower lip. If she was going to leave Tersnia, this was the time to do it. She'd know things like that... could... happen. Would happen.

She whimpered as the electric car wisked along to her apartment building and waddled in, still rubbing periodically at her buttocks.

TO BE CONTINUED...