Zoom Punishment Pt. 06

Story Info
Various BSDM dramas on the isle of Tersnia.
15.2k words
4.65
5.2k
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 05/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanzas
Sanzas
146 Followers

INTERLUDE -- SCENES FROM TERSNIA

The encyclopedia holds that Tersnia was settled in 1604 by French colonists who set up sugar, mining, and fishing industries. Over the next 100 years, it became a significant east Asian port and had a reputation for a strong, strict rule-of-law and was part of an anti-piracy coalition in the South China Sea.

In 1824, it underwent a change of hands to a family of English-French ancestry. The wealthy patriarch of the English family, Lord Somerset, was one of the wealthiest men of his age although the extent of his holdings is obscured because he held majority positions in a number of far-flung industries and interests and while it is suggested that he oversaw the entirety of the wealth represented (which at one point may have constituted 23% of the East India Company) the historical record is uncertain.

His acquisition of the island of Tersnia and surrounding smaller island and territorial waters was followed by his relocation of his second-eldest daughter and her husband to the island in a lavishly built estate near the extinct volcanic summit named Cougaway. Beatrice Landers nee Somerset held court in the estate for nearly 80 years and was credited with the establishment of both the modern government and English educational system among the natives (as well as the less well regarded establishment of the Church of England).

Lady Beatrice, referred to as the 'tigress' for her strict and uncompromising discipline, was a subject of intense fascination among the islanders. She oversaw the complex and often baroque court-system of punishment enacted and, as a believer in the restorative effects of public humiliation, instituted a number of fairly harrowing protocols for offenses that the lower courts were charged with carrying out.

Notable was the lampin sushan, a sentence where the subject was placed on a public dias naked and with their arms and legs extended. A low-concentration glycolic acid solution was then brushed onto the subject's buttocks and genitals--it was left for a prescribed period of time to sensitize the skin and leave it tenderized for the punishment.

The punishment was the application of a cloth wrap soaked in concentrated hot-pepper extract. The procedure would place a knot of the cloth into the subject's anus or vagina and then wrap it with special care paid to the labia or penis. The subject was then presented for the required period of time.

Another feared implement was the ulupong latigo, a whip that was rubbed with the oil from a native poison ivy like plant and, before use, decorated with prepared nettles along its length such that the marks from it itched horribly and in addition to welts, the subject was also vexed by a vicious rash.

Notably, these and similar punishments were used on both men and women and while undoubtedly intensely humiliating, it was noted by writers at the time that a trip to the public punishment platforms could improve their marriage prospects greatly.

AMIHAN - UPSCALE APARTMENT COMPLEXES -- BOYFRIEND'S TEARS GAME SHOW

Amihan closed her history book and pushed back from the table. There were AI tutors and audio / video learning courses--but her flesh and blood tutor, the formidable Ms Harmony, insisted on the old-fashioned paper-kind of book. Amihan padded from the kitchen table to the TV nook where the screen was showing an alert that coincided with her widget. Benigo, a boy from school in her clique, was on TV!

Well, he was on a punishment game-show which, while far, far less fun for him, was interesting and enjoyable for her! She felt bad for him--this was going to be awful! But he'd earned it pretty well, getting caught with an illicit masturbation toy that had his DNA on the inside. His trip to the local court had landed him on the tawa paralo BATA LUHA! Normally she could get the show on her media feed since it was technically a judicial sentence and limited to the higher echelons of society, but here she could get it because the system knew someone from her circle was featured... and that was part of the punishment.

She curled up on the sofa, tucking her feet under her and let the screen come up.

Ping! She checked her widget,

Diwata: Are you watching!

Amihan: Wouldn't miss it! Poor Beni!

Diwata: I heard the device was made to look like one of the circle's puki's!

Amihan: Eww.

Chesa: WHOSE!?

Diwata: Don't know? Amihan's, I'm sure!

Amihan: WHAT??

Chesa:

Diwata:

Hmmph. If his sex toy really was somehow patterned after her sex this was going to be even more delicious.

The screen came up with border disclaimers that recording was prohibited and that the stream was for approved audiences only. Then it dissolved into the dancing game-show logo for BATA LUHA! Boyfriend's Tears!

It was a stage with a gold curtain and set out were three boys on colorful bright yellow and pink X-racks. They were naked and looked horrified--blushing, squirming. All of them were erect. She could see Beingo there--stretched out. The camera system showed a small circle under each subject with a close in focus on their penis and testicles, the upwards angle showing a small portion of their buttocks and the cleft of their anus.

The three 'contestants' looked wide eyed and squirming. Benigo looked cute--and utterly abashed. He was covered in blush, hairless below his neck, thin. A much heavier boy was next to him, looking like he was trying to squirm out of the bonds. A more muscular and handsome boy was the third, wide-eyed and staring.

The cameras showed a studio audience--the higher ranking "royal" lords and ladies of Tersnia invited to appear in person for an afternoon of judicial punishment. Out on the stage strode the furies--three young women in tall heels and revealing gold, blue-platinum, and copper lame uniforms. They held whips in hands covered with elbow-length gloves. The whips had a faintly green cast to them, calling back to the "Viper whips" she'd read about in the history book.

The furies, oiled and muscled, with superior-sneers and glittering jewelry pranced about, saluting the cheering crowd as the boys looked on in horror. One of the furies had bowed her whip and drew it along the underside of the muscular boy's cock causing him to cry out. Did the whip have nettles pressed into the lash? Had they stung him along the underside of his penis!?

More laughter and as the three furies circled the boys like sharks spiraling inwards. The master of ceremonies walked out onto the stage to fanfare. His amplified voice addressed the crowd--three young malefactors. The fat boy: hacking into secure systems to extract punishment videos he was not authorized to see! Some of his managers and a couple of his girl-friend's mothers!

The muscular boy: using his money and family's power to acquire escorts--legal prostitutes who were only allowable for the upper class. They were rated as more dominant and he, being younger and lower order--although handsome and from a high family and by falsifying an electronic identity, he had managed to enjoy quite a lot of enjoyable ejaculation to which he was not entitled.

One of the furies wheeled out a cart with a glass case showing the pink masturbator that Benigo had used. It's supple smart-plastic molding showing an extremely lifelike vulva and vagina, the walls of which were lined with gel-packs that could warm to body temperature and be set to "throb" with the touch of a button. The whip wielding girl smiled viciously and licked her lips as Beingo squirmed and turned his blazing face away.

Amihan also squirmed on the couch, watching this. Fortunately, her parents were not home and she considered sliding a hand down inside her loose pants to find her own warm, moist center.

Chesa: It's not mine!

Diwata: It's Ami's!

Amihan: Shut UP! It isn't!

Chesa: You're famous on TV, Ami!!

Diwata: Ooohh--look!!

The heavy boy had been taken first. The X-rack moved to the center and the X, itself, was retracted, his arm and leg shackles being transferred to two extendible pillars so, before the audience, he was still spread-eagled, but now he was vulnerable front and back.

The fury cracked her whip as she strutted around him and the master of ceremonies commented on his bobbing cock as he squirmed and even begged. The woman expertly cracked the whip near his buttocks, his cock between his thighs--but didn't strike him. It just made him quail and cry out.

The announcer noted that his cock was still quite erect. Amihan understood that the subjects were treated with a mild series of drugs that made holding an erection easier--but did not make it automatic. The boy's own reactions to the humiliation and exposure did the rest. The fearsome women prancing before them, taunting them and scaring them, had all three boys in a frenzy of sexual arousal.

That didn't make them any less scared.

The goal was to hold their ejaculation as the fury pleasured them in some way. Their holding time would be measured against each other--and the chemicals promised a quick refractory period before the punishments would be issued--the worst to the quickest to cum!

The fat boy howled as the girl's finger stroked his cock. He shook his head vigorously as she held and stroked his testicles. She ran a finger around the bulge of his stomach and he cried out--and then--and then she took his cock and gave it a single pump with her soft gloved hand and he spurted!

She released him instantly, cackling as he writhed and moaned in frustrated ruin! On the screen, the red timer-numbers stopped and buzzers sounded. He howled and thrust. All three of the furies laughed, and the audience applauded as the boy moaned and sobbed.

The muscular boy lasted longer. The fury kissed his lips while her hand rubbed his sex. When she inserted a finger under--and behind, penetrating his anus, her other hand deftly rubbing the head of his cock, and he cried out, releasing a single white burst of ejaculate, the crowd applauded and she patted his buttocks, speaking softly to him as he whimpered.

Benigo was last. The girl started with an actual spanking to his bare bottom and, stepping in, she ran a hand up his thigh, stroking the inside of it, to hold his cock and scrotum as the spanking continued. Without even touching his cock, she whispered something to him that made him cum.

His moans of humiliation and frustration were deep and heartbroken. Amihan watched with both horror and satisfaction. It was hard to tell from the TV image, but she thought she recognized the mold of his masturbation toy. How he'd gotten her measurements wasn't clear--but she figured he'd gotten an attachment that worked with his widget to do 3d modeling with its camera. He must have scanned her during one of her own punishments.

Now seeing him sag, weeping, awaiting his punishment for spending, she smirked. Well: he was going to learn a little lesson, wasn't he? She slipped her own fingers under the waistband of her pants. She hoped the punishments for these boys was something intricate... and nasty.

It was. The boys were whimpering in their restraints as the furies used light switches on their buttocks. The camera swirled around them as the girls danced in, struck, and spun out. The boys gasped and yelped as they were switched. Close-ups showed lines across their bottoms. The switches weren't hard and while the implements were calibrated to leave pink lines, Amihan was sure the sensations were more stinging than ripping. She touched herself gently as Benigo jumped and struggled against the strokes.

Meters showed the boy's cocks traitorously coming back to their erect states. While orgasms during punishment weren't unknown, they were considered hugely humiliating. All three boys found their penises struggling back to full stiffness as they wailed. A series of chimes sounded and the furies stopped their taunting and switching and moved in close to their subjects, fingers stroking up and down their naked bodies, lips whispering into their ears.

The strong, handsome boy had held out the longest--perhaps because of his practice with the escorts, and his fury unveiled a soft bristled paint brush with a chemical that would make the light welt-lines sting horribly! His eyes widened as she held it before him, the crowd gasping in appreciation and feigned horror! His pleas became high-pitched shrieks as she used it to paint over his orbs, his body jerking and spasming.

The fat boy had come the quickest--but he'd spent from the fury's touch to his cock whereas Benigo had come just from being taunted... and spanked! The screen showed what he was in for: a penis-spanking!

The crowd responded with enthusiasm as the fury took a sheath that covered his penis. The shaft was "ribbed" with rubber-band strips that had mechanical pluckers. She slid it over his cock as he looked down in horror and then, using the control, began the punishment--SNAP! SNAP! SNAP!

The bands were drawn back by things that looked a bit like spider-legs and released to snap hard against the tender flesh.

The boy gasped and then howled and struggled in the restraints. The furies howled with laughter! Finally Benigo's fury approached him. She stroked his teary face, smirking with cruel delight as she ran her gloved fingers over his body--down his ribs, around his hips.

The first part was a device that strapped onto his thigh and then ran a thick rubber tube into his anus. The audience watched her feed it in, lubrication gleaming visibly on his sphincter. Deeper--deeper--so that the pad on it lay against his prostrate. It began to hum and he arched in the restraints. This, they were told, felt "good"--although the teasing there--deep in his anus was meant to be both humiliating and unsatisfying. The sensors on it would reduce the intensity when he got closer to orgasm--increase it after. He would be erect and frustrated for hours!

The next part came with a condom--a blue gel-lubricated thing that the fury unwrapped where he could see it. The rubber sheath was filled with an irritant solution that would produce a terrible prickly-heat-like itch over his cock.

Smirking as he begged, she rolled it on, the rubber tightly gripping his penis. She kissed him on the lips as he begged--the itching hadn't even really started yet, but his cock quivered and jumped. The cameras pulled out as one boy moaned as his fury, having painted his buttocks with the stinging solution 'comforted' him. One yelped with each snap of the rubber lashes to his cock, and the last Benigo struggled, increasingly desperate as the irritant's itch grew and flared.

Three submissive boys who had all "misused" their cocks, each sobbing wetly on the stage. Amihan bit hard into her wrist as her other hand found the orgasm it had been seeking.

MAHI-- TRAIN STOP 31 -- GRAY LINE -- YASTASI SHRINE

Mahi checked her silk outfit in the mirror, adjusted her headscarf and then shifted her skirts to close the hips of a diaper she wore since, for the next 6 hours, she wouldn't have access to a bathroom. Satisfied that nothing showed and that she looked appropriately cute, she slipped out of the restricted bathroom and crossed the cement floor of the underground train-stop to where the 'shrine' sat.

The 'Shrine' wasn't religious in the sense most non-islanders would understand it. It was listed on historical records and guide-books as a 'cultural shrine' which was a closer description of how Mahi thought of it. In appearance, it stood against a bare concrete wall with inset arches of green neon framing a 6'4" sculpture of a snake woman, the tip of her serpentine tail was the nib of a calligraphy pen.

Her four arms held a normal version of said pen, a small whip, a tablet with parchment on it for writing, and a book--a dictionary and writing guide (according to the histories). This statue of Yastasi wore round glasses, and she smiled benevolently, if a bit sternly out at anyone who would pass by.

At her base, where the sculpted tail coiled, was a fountain trench filled with gently flowing water. Coins could be cast in to buy the being's 'favor'--of course there were other ways to make donations. One of Mihai's duties was to help with that.

She sat next to the flowing pool on a stool and took the collar connected to the system behind the statue and clipped it around her neck.

She could get it off--but doing so if there wasn't an emergency would give her lots of punishment points. She would be wearing the collar for the next six hours. Above the statue monitor screens flickered to life with scrolling texts from documents, social media, broadcast transcripts, and other things in an overlapping flood of text and (low) sound.

In the neon lined alcove behind the statue were a battery of printers that activated, humming and resetting, ready for the day.

Under her, hung on the stool, was a tawse and a flexible paddle--the primary implements of her trade... when things were good. There was also an electronic box for receiving donations. She put a bright smile on her face and looked out as the morning crowd exited the train, streaming by. Most people were involved in whatever they were doing and Gray 31 was on the periphery of the city, anyway. Going further from the city center was like going back in time. The further you got, the more that things at the stop would adhere to the olden ways.

Yastasi was one of those. Her legend, dating back to pre-colonial days when acolytes implored her to have their letters of merit received warmly or to have their documents found without error.

Her first client was a slim girl who waited until the gush of traffic from the train stop had passed before approaching. She came up and bowed to Mihai, a slight nervous smile on her lips.

"I got an infraction on the Lidhani Girls Forum," she said. "For argumentative posting."

Mahi nodded. "Let's see," she said, holding out her hand. The girl placed her hand, palm up, in Mahi's and Mahi passed her other hand over it, brushing her fingers and palm flat.

Mahi made a show of studying the girl's palm like a fortune teller. In reality, the camera systems around the statue and the near-field reader was keying on her widget and bio-metrics to identify her. Then the random-decision forest that the shrine had been built for would 'pass judgment.'

Mahi felt a vibration in her collar and smiled. "Yastasi has made a decision," she said.

It was more than likely that both girls knew that this shrine was a non-deterministic system with a facade of ancient rites over it--but, of course, the original systems of channels and balls that was used for telling the temper of Yastasi was also a mechanical system and people had found that useful as well. Even citizens who understood both the histories and the technicalities still used these shrines (to Yastasi and others) and swore that they worked, however they might be designed.

The hum of the printers came shortly, the buzz in the collar meant to alert the Shrine Worker that judgment was coming. She got up from the stool and stepped back to the statue. She reached in and took the slip, reading the girl's 'fortune.' They were generally abstract collections of phrases that made little sense but seemed seeded off the individual or infraction.

"Argumentative Posting is an odious smell of old sweat and an unwashed kipi! An audience is enthralled," she read, blushing and smirking. The girl went bright pink.

"Oh, no!" she gasped. Perhaps the systems understood that she was easily embarrassed by the idea of stinking. Maybe it was just random luck? Mahi read the rest of the ticket.

"You have a history of infractions?" she asked the girl, who was squirming.

"Yes, miss," the girl said, abashed. So, this one was used to arguing online.

Sanzas
Sanzas
146 Followers