Zoom Punishment Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yastasi prescribes thirty five swats with her tawse and a seven-hundred word apology to be posted while your bottom is sore."

Ohh. The girl's blush deepened and she squirmed but nodded.

"Turn and lift your skirts. Spread your legs, put your elbows on your knees."

The girl sniffled and looked up and down the platform. It was nearly deserted, the only other person a ticket-woman checking one of the machines.

The girl faced away, blinking back tears as Mahi lowered her panties. She took a wipe from her pack and spread the girl's bottom, giving her anus a rub. She was rewarded with a cry of humiliation.

"We're going to learn to behave ourselves with our writing and words, aren't we?" Mahi asked.

"Yes miss," the girl sniffled.

"Okay--hold position or the stroke won't count," she said. "I'm going to make these hurt." The girl gave a soft cry.

In truth, Mahi didn't plan to be too harsh with her--but she was sure the moderators of the Girl's forum who had infracted her wanted her penitent and if they had sent her to Yastasi to get her words and writing straightened out Mahi wasn't going to disappoint them!

POW! "Ahh!"

The girl gave an adorable little yelp. Ooh! She was vocal! This one was going to be fun! Mahi adjusted her stance and patted the small of the girl's back.

"Arch and push," she instructed. The girl obediently did. POW! POW! POW. The girl gasped with each stroke--but held firm. Even more surprisingly, she kept her bottom pushed out. Good girl!

Mahi paused to give the girl a break, hearing labored wet breathing. "Break time." she handed the girl a tissue. "Keep your skirt up," she said.

She was counting off time until she resumed when the Americans arrived.

It was a husband, wife, and their college aged son. They came down the staircase to the underground station, clearly trying to figure out which way to go with a hard-copy map. They didn't have widgets and their mobile phones probably didn't work well out here.

When they saw Mahi and her subject--Kari--sniffling with her skirt up and her panties just below her buttocks, they froze, staring.

Mahi groaned inwardly: she knew full well what Americans thought of Tersnia and while most tourists didn't see as much of the culture as they might read about. But, she thought with a sigh, poor Kari, now she was going to be the center of attention.

The family stopped, and she saw Kari freeze like a deer before a tiger.

"We're going to finish up," Mahi said gently to the girl. "Just because someone's watching doesn't mean you get a break." Of course it wasn't just "someone" watching--it was fascinated foreigners. Poor thing! "Back in position," she said.

To her credit, the girl bent back, pushing her reddened bottom out. Mahi resumed position. CRACK! The tawse slapped hard against Kari's bottom and the girl let out a little squeal. The family jumped more than Kari did, though. POW-POW-POP-POW!

Kari let out a wavering whine. Mahi smirked. POW-POW-POP-POW! The tawse's slappy strokes reverberated in the cement chamber. Mahi could see tears on the girl's cheeks POW! POW! POW! She smelled arousal from her rear. The family wasn't close enough to see or smell it--but she knew that even the hint of the idea would be unbearable for Kari. She plucked another wipe and gave her a swipe across her labia, making the girl squeal.

She threw out the wipe and repositioned. SMACK! SMACK!

"Three more, Kari!"

The girl gave an affirmative sniffle. POW-POW-WHAP!!

She shrieked at the last and came up--but held position. Mahi inspected her work, looking over the girl's pink-to-red bottom, listening to her whimper and sniffle. "You're done," she declared. "You can pull up and go--don't forget the apology post!"

The girl fled for the bathrooms.

Mahi started wiping down the tawse and applying oil. The American family wasn't the first set of tourists she'd seen come through--but most didn't get a show anything like that! If they wanted to see Tersnian discipline, they usually visited the central courts or got on a lengthy wait list for restricted showings.

She wondered if they'd be brave enough to approach her. She'd once had a South Korean family pay for a treatment of their misbehaving daughter. The neon lights crackled and buzzed. She glanced up. They were approaching. To be certain, they didn't look entirely over-sure of themselves. That was good: they were a long way from the airport and the American embassy--this far out on the gray line they could find thatched roof buildings in the near jungle and maybe stranger things.

When they got close, she looked up, replacing the tawse and smiling brilliantly. She gave them a slight bow of greeting and watched them try to figure out how to return it.

There was an awkward silence, broken by the buzz of the printers. Mahi glanced over--it was printing a pamphlet. Hmm. Certainly the system had cameras and sensors--but it wasn't supposed to be 'smart.' It didn't respond like an AI to people. No, all the real interactivity was supposed to be her job as the Shrine Girl. Certainly it didn't print pamphlets for most people--tourist or not.

The family was looking at the statue--no one had figured out what to say. She figured she'd better take charge.

"Greetings!" she said "This is a shrine of Yastasi, the spirit of writing and rules. Historically, these were built along major roads where messages were carried--but today with electronic communications, there are a few shrines around the train lines--and a few in libraries."

When she spoke the family all sort of jerked to attention--maybe they'd thought she didn't speak English? Foreigners were always amazed at how adept Tersnians were with English! Still, if there were going to be people with limited exposure, it'd be out here.

"What you saw is part of our disciplinary tradition updated for the modern age. The supplicant had gotten infracted on an electronic message board and her required penance was a visit to one Yastasi's shrines. As you could see, she will be more careful of her behavior in the future!"

"I'd think so," the wife said, clearly impressed. She looked like a mid-forties in good shape. Her husband was heavier--but tall and broad.

"What'd she do?" the boy asked. Mahi was glad that he seemed a bit reticent to get her attention. Good. She was all but certain the Americans wouldn't have her discipline him--but he oughtn't be too flippant around her!

Mahi looked at the paper the machine had printed for Kari. Argumentative posting. And the last line printed off the supposedly randomized printers: "An audience is enthralled." Mahi squirmed. The note had assumedly meant the other members of the forum who would welcome back Kari as a reprimanded and contrite girl. That was the only meaning--if the semi-random words could even be said to have a meaning--that made sense.

But here was an audience that had, yes, been quite enthralled. She swallowed.

"Aggressive posting--I didn't get details."

She reached back and took the pamphlet. It was a bit crude looking with a wood-cut like image of Yastasi in her original form, the snake body rolling off her hips as thick as a tree-trunk and winding back into the shadowed distance. This Yastasi had four breasts and four eyes, and her four arms held whips that dripped with an ink that stained the skin of her subjects, leaving them marked with blazing coiled tattoos.

She frowned at it: this was not normal educational material. She'd had to study quite a lot to land the job of Shrine-girl but this was not the sort of thing that was generally taught without context.

"Can we have that?" The husband asked. His voice wasn't demanding--but clearly he was curious. She shrugged and handed it over to them.

"Do you get a lot of people?" The wife asked.

"Not--no," Mahi admitted. "Not too many. The post is part of the Historical Island Act. It's a cultural position. Most people don't seek me out. There are a bunch of different shrines in different places--but mostly people get sent to one or, you know, it's like a superstition--like Astrology or Blood Type personalities."

The husband was looking through the pamphlet. Mahi saw his eyes raise. The boy looked over and was similarly surprised.

"Did they print this just for us?" the husband asked.

Mahi shook her head and looked. It was three figures. There was... a likeness--sort of--the man holding a yoke made for a human neck. Mahi blushed.

"That's just historical," she said. "It's part of a traditional marriage ceremony where the bride wears a yoke for several days. Yastasi was the spirit that oversaw the transcribing of the marriage vows, which could be amended to include special rules from the bride's mother-in-law, husband, and so on. These were done by a Yastasi scribe and were said to ensure fidelity and obedience since breaking the rules would result in being sent to a Yastasi shrine in addition to any other domestic discipline."

The family stared at the crude picture.

The son: "It looks heavy."

"The yoke? Well, they were actually hollow inside, so it's bulky and inconvenient but not too heavy. They had clamps that the wrists could be affixed to in order to act as a restraint during punishment," Mahi said, smirking slightly as she watched them squirm at that.

"How long are you tied out here for?" the wife asked.

"I have a six-hour shift," Mahi said.

"And you can't get the collar off--to go anywhere? To take a lunch break or go to the bathroom?"

Mahi scowled at that, but. "No. The position is pretty strict. I can take the collar off if there's an emergency--but if there wasn't, I could lose my job." This was a minor lie. She wouldn't lose her job--she'd just be punished.

They looked at the statue, the neon--which Mahi thought looked a bit tacky. The antique coins in the water, and the paddle and tawse.

"Thank you," the woman said. Her husband handed Mahi a 50 wan note--far more than the typical 5-wan donation most people gave. Mahi curtsied and took it, feeding it into the box. She figured that like most Americans, they had little idea what Tersnian money was like. "Thank you, would you like a blessing?"

"Oh," the husband said, looking flustered. "I think that's okay--I--does a blessing include--" he gestured at the punishment implements.

"It can!" Mahi said brightly. "It can also just involve an inscription in removable ink on your wrist." Or bottom, she added mentally. She was pretty sure the big American didn't want an inscription there.

The family declined and shuffled off.

Mahi sat back.

She was five and a half hours into her shift when the wife returned. Mahi saw her haunting the south stairwell until the train's passengers had exited. During the intervening time, Mahi had gotten several token donations, done script blessings for a group of Tersnian college girls, and scolded a contrite boy who had submitted a class assignment late.

Mahi pretended not to see the wife who looked extremely nervous and uncertain. Now, though, when the landing was cleared, she came forward. Mahi heard the printers murmur. She got up and reached behind the statues, taking a fortune slip.

"Not all is said, more questions are asked." Huh.

The woman stepped up and looked worriedly at the statue.

Mahi considered her--and softened her countenance.

The woman visibly swallowed. "Hi--uhm--I was wondering if--"

Mahi nodded. "I can," she said. The woman blinked.

"You talked about the vows--and the picture--that--was supposed to be us?"

Mahi pursed her lips. "It's not exactly 'supposed' to be anything. Those print outs are a bit random. But yes, I agree it looked a bit like you. Did something happen with your vows?"

The woman squirmed visibly. A long pause, then she nodded.

Mahi nodded as well. "And your husband doesn't know?"

The woman shook her head, miserably.

"Another man?" Mahi asked. The woman paused and nodded. But--no.

"A woman," Mahi said.

The woman flinched, visibly. Oh! She blushed.

"Are you--" Mahi started.

"I'm not! It was--he was out of town. It was a college friend. We just--it wasn't--"

"Are you contrite," Mahi emphasized.

The woman nodded miserably.

Mahi nodded, putting on a serious countenance.

"There's more?" she asked. "You must tell me if there is."

The woman shook her head. "He... he cheated on me when we were going out--in our vows we said we'd never--but--"

Mahi forced herself not to roll her eyes. These Westerners put so much stock in singular relations. On Tersnia a wife and her friend having sex wouldn't be questioned for a moment. Here it was clearly eating away at this poor woman.

Still, it violated their express vows, probably written down. It was surprisingly appropriate. Mahi wondered if the family's trip to 31-Gray-Line had been planned by the woman... but she didn't think so. She nodded.

"We can take care of this. It will hurt--but I will be careful."

The woman didn't look reassured by that. She nodded, a little misty eyed.

Mahi got up.

"Bend over the stool, and grasp the legs. I'm going to affix you and bare you."

"D-do you have to bare me?" the woman asked, clearly horrified.

Mahi nodded sympathetically. "That's how this is done. There won't be another train here for 70 minutes. You'll be fine."

The woman blushed and looked like she was reconsidering--but she bent over.

Mahi positioned her stomach on the seat, and squatted down, affixing her wrists and ankles with straps. Mahi made sure they weren't too tight--but would hold the woman. The stool was metal and was actually affixed to the floor. When the woman flexed, she realized she was quite firmly... stuck.

Mahi placed a hand on the woman's back.

"Relax naka," she said. "You'll be fine after this. I promise." The woman's breath was still ragged.

Her shorts were tight and her panties were slim and V-cut. She had been out in the hot sun and sweated all day--Mahi smiled slightly: a Tersnian girl would've changed her panties before coming for a session!

She drew down the pants midway and then got her fingers under the waist of the woman's panties. She heard the woman's breath quicken with a whimper. Poor girl. She drew them down.

"Next session," she scolded, "come with clean underpants."

The woman gave a whine. Mahi nodded. The scolding was a calculated punishment. She bent in and took a loud sniff of the woman's rear.

"Much sweating," she said, putting a hint of archness into her voice. "Your clefts smell!"

She was rewarded with a pathetic moan.

"I'm sorry!" the woman gasped, mortified beyond endurance. Mahi stifled a laugh. The American girl was totally unused to this--the scolding was probably more than she needed.

She patted the woman's pale bare buttock. "We're going to start," she said. "But I am going to clean you first."

"Oh!! O-okay," the woman whimpered.

Mahi wiped her anal cleft with one of the moist wipes and then her sex. She had pubic hair--mostly trim--but clearly the woman didn't bare herself. As a westerner she probably didn't have to. The woman gasped with each wipe.

Mahi considered the woman's rear. The printers murmured. What now??

Mahi stepped over and looked down at the print-out. OUR NATURES ARE EVEN, OUR BEHAVIORS TILT. PARAMOUNT IS THE FAST. PUNISHED IS THE WEIGHT. She frowned. But in her training, the idea of a balance of one's soul was taught to the shrine girls.

She came back.

"W-what did it say?" The woman asked. Her voice told Mahi she was scared--probably not so much at the upcoming punishment as the humiliation and the helplessness.

"Yastasi tells you that it is okay to lie with a woman so long as you are loyal to your husband. Yastasi would punish you for taking pleasure without your husband's allowance--but not for acting without him." She rubbed the skin.

"In Tersnia," Mahi said, "it would be perfectly fine for you to play with a girl so long as the dominant of the two made sure the more submissive of you didn't enjoy it... overmuch." She grinned. The woman squirmed.

"I'm going to start now," Mahi said. "I'm... going to use my hand for most of this--but I will need to inspect you after a few swats. This will be in one of your intimate places. You'll see." The woman gave a soft little cry, but didn't complain.

Mahi started. The slaps took each buttock firmly on the crest. The woman was stoic through the first few but then gasped--and started to cry out.

"Ow! It hurts!" she moaned.

"It does," Mahi agreed. POW! SWAT! POW! Her hand blazed slightly with smarting from the slaps--but the woman's bottom was getting the worst of it and the woman moaned.

"Oh--oh--please, miss--"

POW. SLAP. SPANK!

"OW!" the woman cried out. Her skin was now a nice shade of pink. She wasn't at all used to this, Mahi thought. The Tersnian punishment must feel like an assault!

POW! POW! POW! POW!

"Stop!" the woman cried out, tears evident in her voice. "I want to stop! I want to get up! Please!"

"No," Mahi said. She did stop, though, and took a finger and drew it lightly along the woman's labia. She heard a horrified inhalation and the woman struggled mightily. Yes, there was lubrication. Mahi smirked.

"THAT'S NOT--I'M NOT--" the woman's voice was a ragged husk of fury and horror.

Mahi trailed her finger down to the peak of the woman's cleft where her clitoris poked out. Her finger glided over it, making the woman howl.

"STOP!!" she cried.

"This is a Tersnian punishment," Mahi said "You will survive it."

She reached under the stool where the woman was sobbing and took the paddle. It was semi-flexible. One side was rubbery, the other, though, was padded with velvet. She adjusted her grip to hold it so that the velvet lay against her clit. Mahi took the tawse and laid it on the small of the woman's back.

The woman felt the implement and babbled out a plea. "Please--I'm so sore already--oh, please--I can't take that--oh--"

"You will take your punishment, little sister," Mahi said. "It will hurt--and you will be very embarrassed--but you will take it--and you will see."

She raised her hand.

"H-how old are you?" the woman asked, sounding aghast that a 'chid' was disciplining her.

"Twenty," Mahi smirked."But here, bare bottom and crying, you are my little sister." She squatted down and wiped the tears and snot from the woman's nose and eyes. "You understand, neke?"

The woman nodded, flooded with misery

When Mahi stood back up, the woman's smell of arousal was stronger.

Mahi reapplied the velvet surface of the paddle, raised her hand. POW. POW. POW. SLAP.

"Nuhh!! STOP!!" The woman's alarm was intense, edged with terror. Mahi knew why. She'd heard the woman's involuntary moan--of pleasure--

She didn't stop. POW. POW. SLAP.

"Please--PLEASE!! PLEASE, MISS!! OH NO!! NO!!--"

Pow. Pop. SLAP!

"I can't--I CAN'T!! PLEASE, I"M GOING TO--"

Pow! SWAT! PAP!!

Mahi felt her buck and then shriek! Mahi plucked up the tawse and gave the wailing girl three quick swats with it as fluid splashed over the paddle--the girl had 'squirted.' The orgasm shuddered through her and her moans were mortified humiliation combined with the grip of the powerful release.

Then, in the afterglow, there were sobs. Mahi held the woman, wiping her face and, when the tears had subsided to whimpering sniffles, unbuckling the restraints. The woman wanted to pull her panties and shorts up immediately--but Mahi prevented her, holding her for moments and then going to the box of wipes and cleaning her private areas. She heard the train coming.

"I want you to stand facing the shrine statue with your hands on your head," she said, pulling the woman up.

"They'll SEE!" she moaned.

"They will," Mahi said, placing her before the Yastasi statue. She guided the woman's hands to her head. "You will be fine. I promise."