Zoom Punishment Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That wasn't what had gotten her sent here.

That was her foray into magic.

There were numerous small shrines around the city. Most were cultural-heritage sites maintained by the government and in recognition of the old ways. Some, however, were private. A few were forbidden.

The spirit of Escape--TUMUKAS--was traditionally a brat-spirit--a misbehaved trickster thing. The statue was that of a thin-boy--not, now that she thought of it, so dissimilar to the youth who had met her. The statue, however, sat on an "exercise ball" like the ones she used in her stretching classes. This ball, though, was his own immense testicles, swollen and inflated to support his weight. In the image, his cock was erect with small barbs along it. He had three hands--two sprouting from his right shoulder. The third hand was larger, falter, and with small claws at the ends of its fingers.

She'd given a donation to the girl--a big one--to give her relief from the woman! It was a private act of defiance. She hadn't really thought it would or could work--but she'd done it upon learning where the forbidden shrine had set up shop, down in some of the unused lower levels of the underground trains.

That was when the dreams had started. When she slept, the nightmares came on her--dreams of being chased and caught and fucked. Ohh--dreams of fleeing from bat-winged female things with strap-on cocks or from crawling man-caterpillar things that wrapped her lower regions and plundered her.

And she orgasmed and spurted--in bed--It was common now--and, in fact, horribly, the night-time horrors, coming sometimes four times a week, had removed her from her mother in law's bed. Not because the woman wouldn't put up with the mess--but out of concern for her daughter in law.

Get this taken care of--see to her--then we'll go back.

It had taken a few weeks of clinic visits and trips to psychologists for her to confess what she'd done to Tijo. She'd assumed he'd be furious--but he hadn't been. She'd begged him not to tell her mother-in-law, but he had.

Wallowing in shame, he'd spanked her soundly for her trip to the underground illegal shrine. Then, working with his mother in law, he sent her here.

She squirmed. The tea felt warm and weird in her. And she felt drowsy--but not terribly so.

"Ah, our mistress, returns," the girl said, turning back to the boiling pot. When she looked over her shoulder, though, Kasa thought she looked much older. Not wizened and stooped--but... mature? With lines on her face--a slight sag of the skin. Sparkling clear eyes though--those hadn't changed.

Kasa jumped slightly. The girl grinned at her acknowledgment. She nodded in the direction of the front door. Kasa turned--it was open.

A figure stood in it--wearing a dark brown or black robe with a hood and walking with a slight crooked cane.

"I smell a supplicant," said a slightly crackling voice from the front door. The figure pushed her hood back.

This woman was old. She looked like maybe she was Uilla's mother? There was a resemblance, but she was older--wrinkled. She smiled.

"Oh! You have quite the smell to you, young girl," said the witch. "Stand up, let me look you over."

Kasa felt slightly light-headed, but she wasn't feeling sick or confused. She stood up. She was naked save for her jewelry and her shoes--and she blushed--but the old woman strode forward, and stood before her, appraising her.

"Someone has been asking for things she shouldn't," the old woman said, looking into her eyes like a physician and holding her face in her hands--her skin was thin and soft.

"MM--yes," the witch continued. "Here--lift the leg to put your foot on the stool."

Kasa did, blushing. She put her left foot on top of the stool and the girl guided her knee to the side, turning her thigh out.

She was far more exposed now. The witch slide a thin, if knobby finger into her vagina and she whimpered. She was wet--which was terribly embarrassing--but the older woman just smiled at that.

"You're ready, dalaga," she said. Her finger flexed inside, bringing a very soft noise into Kasa's mouth. The witch's thumb touched her now expressed clitoris. "You are ready--but you don't like what this--" her thumb patted Kasa's clit, "tells you to do, do you?"

Kasa felt heat flooding her cheeks. She shook her head, pressing her lips together. No! I don't.

"This--" the witch cupped her sex, lifting it slightly,, "wants her to submit to her owner--to be subjugated beyond what her head can stand. So she fights it, yes?" Another cupping and a rub.

Kasa, to her horror, gave a soft moan. The old woman's grin widened and she rubbed appreciatively.

"You fight like a cat caught in a trap," she explained. "But the trap is this--" Pat. Rub. Moan. "And the cat is your naughty cute bottom." A broad smile.

The witch's finger moved within, rubbing against the underside of her pelvis. She squirmed--the humiliation of this plus the pleasure, working on her, making her gasp.

"Let's get you into a swing so we can fix all of this!"

The swing hung from the roof and had leathery pads and chains. Her wrists were affixed above her head, her thighs spread. The younger girl--Uillia--and the older one--the witch--worked together to bind her open.

The two women felt so synchronized that Kasa had a difficult time telling one from the other as they worked around her, fluidly--but when she was open and helpless, the younger girl was behind her. The older one--the witch--stood before her.

"Your kipi--" she gave Kasa's vulva a smart slap, "wants you punished! She--" Slap! "Knows--" SMACK! "What--" POW! "You--" SPLAT! "Need!" WHAP!

Kasa yelped with each slap to her sensitive sex.

"Once your kipi is satisfied with your remorse, we'll extract your misbehavior and clean your naughty bottom."

To the younger girl behind her, "How is our brew?"

The girl smirked. "Ready, mistress. Nasty."

"Good--you will begin the discipline of her bottom while I prepare her kipi."

"W-what," Kasa started--but then she felt the sting of the thick wooden spoon and the splatter of the greenish goop from the cauldron against her buttocks.

POW! The sharp smack of the spoon seemed to penetrate deeply into her bare bottom and the goop--the goop splattered over her skin like itching hot wax. She gasped. The irritation positively sizzled!

"Oh--Ow! Please!" Smack! The girl spanked her again--and again! She yelped and then she struggled! The goop seemed to cling to her--the sensation of warm irritant seeping into her skin. The rounded surface of the spoon left circular areas that blazed with soreness.

The witch had fastened a plastic device over her pudenda and was working a pump pedal on the floor. She felt the suction of the device pulling her pudenda powerfully out into it. She cried out with the swats from the spoon and tried to shake the clinging goop off her buttocks--but as the pressure on her sex increased she moaned and then pleaded.

"Please--ohh--please, I can't take more of it--OH!"

She would bruise there! She was sure--the relentless pulling of the pump inflating her poor vulva--sucking it out into the bulge of the cup. Pump-Pump-Phsshh--Pump--

Smack! SMACK! She yelped.

"Miss--PLEASE!"

"Shh," said the witch. "Your kipi wants you disciplined, doesn't she?"

The buttock itch savaged her--assaulted her on her curves. Where she was reddened or bruised, the deep itch seemed worse--unbearable--and her pudenda... stretched.

She gasped as the witch let her dangle. Periodic swats still came and she cried out--but the the pump on her sex inexorably pulled her skin and her sex swelled.

POP. It came away with a wet sound and she could look down and see her grossly swollen pudenda--bright pink, wet looking.

It bulged obscenely out from her thighs and she stared in miserable horror at the quivering jellied flesh!

The witch raised a hand to stop the slaps with the spoon.

She took a rubbery plug--designed for the anus. Her hand rubbed Kasa's perineum and then her fingers moved back to the girl's anus. "First we need to block this," said the witch.

Kasa gasped and cried out as she worked the plug in. It wasn't well lubricated and while she wasn't quick or brutal with it, the stretching and the intrusion hurt!

She gasped out a sob as the plug filled her.

The witch took a root from somewhere and held it out, and her assistant ladled some of the vicious green slime over it.

Kasa gasped as the witch spread her swollen labia and slipped the bare, shave root in.

Immediately the slime took hold in her channel and she moaned. It was hot and irritating and she struggled to expel the awful thing which begin to burn as well as stick with the awful itch.

The unpleasant burning heat spread rapidly through her swollen sex. She moaned and squirmed--writhed, and her pussy quivered. The witch chuckled. "She's pleased with your discomfort," she told Kasa. "You kipi thinks you richly deserve this!"

Kasa wailed.

She felt the younger witch rub her buttocks. She jerked in the restraints. She felt like she would pee--and her bowels felt overly full. The swelling had left her terribly sensitive and vulnerable.

The witch held a small wooden handle that had a bouquet of nettles springing from it where they had been freshly clamped in.

"No--oh--please, miss!"

"This is what your kipi demands," said the witch.

She licked it against Kara's swollen, bulging sex.

Kara wailed! The nettles prickled, and the venom felt like a fiery whip lash!

The witch licked her perineum and then her delicate anus. The flange of the plug stopped some of it, but her cleft screamed.

To her horror she peed when the witch brushed her sex with it.

She was moaning and aching when the witch nodded to her assistant. "Her kipi is pleased with her punishment. Remove the retainer."

The assistant reached under and grasped the flange of the anal plug. Kasa cried out as she pulled it--and when she heard a faint noise like a pop she gasped.

Something thick and wet forced its way out of her. She moaned in--not exactly pain--but a feeling of relief, and terrible humiliation. The thing splattered on the ground. It looked like a thick white grub or caterpillar. Did it squirm? She gasped down at it.

"That was your wish," the mangkukulam said. Kasa panted. Oh--ohh--ohhh--

Her anus felt 'gutted'--an aching emptiness--she moaned in discomfort and horror at her own expulsion.

It was near dark when she became aware of herself in her bed at home in the great startscraper tower. She only vaguely remembered the trip home--aching, sobbing--unable to dress properly in her discomfort.

She closed her eyes--she still ached. Her pudenda felt like a great swollen bruise and she squirmed with itching discomfort all over down there. One of her sisterwives sat with her, wiping her forehead with a wet cloth.

Again, somehow, she slept.

TO BE CONTINUED...